• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Sorry Wonder Red fans, but they got Inkstriked by the Inklings. At least they did better than Callie & Marie, that's for sure. The Inklings are the only real newcomers that are shoo-ins after all.

Next up is one Wii U RPG by Atlus that is controversial on many accounts, and being an idol game isn't one of them. Your choices are Itsuki Aoi, Tsubasa Oribe (@Lord-Zero), Kiria Kurono, and Eleonora Yurizuru ( WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever ). This one should go by quickly before I do ARMS.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And please no "Kowa****ai" or "FAIA EMBUREM" ****posts, and that means you too @MIAvoy.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Sorry Wonder Red fans, but they got Inkstriked by the Inklings. At least they did better than Callie & Marie, that's for sure. The Inklings are the only real newcomers that are shoo-ins after all.

Next up is one Wii U RPG by Atlus that is controversial on many accounts, and being an idol game isn't one of them. Your choices are Itsuki Aoi, Tsubasa Oribe (@Lord-Zero), Kiria Kurono, and Eleonora Yurizuru ( WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever ). This one should go by quickly before I do ARMS.

And please no "Kowa****ai" or "FAIA EMBUREM" ****posts, and that means you too @MIAvoy.
Can't vote for Barry? Boooooo

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Can't vote for Barry? Boooooo
You want to rock with that guitar, do you? :troll:

I probably might do another one since I know some will be asking "Where the hell is Touma?" or "Why isn't my husbando Yashiro there?" or "Mamori-chan is the best loli tank. Screw you!".

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
You want to rock with that guitar, do you? :troll:

I probably might do another one since I know some will be asking "Where the hell is Touma?" or "Why isn't my husbando Yashiro there?" or "Mamori-chan is the best loli tank. Screw you!".
We all know Barry would destroy those losers, so why bother making the poll?
People have **** taste confirmed again.

He's busy ****ing the timeline. Again.

:yeahboi:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Nobody supports Eleonora cept for me.
Guess all dem Decidueye bandwagoners that "are here for arching" are exposed
/s
Sadly my distaste for TMS outweighs my desire for an archer newcomer. :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Actually, you're censor dodging when you put bad *** like that. Damn and hell are literal curse words, but they aren't dirty words, which people are much more sensitive about.
Badass isnt censored though so he isnt censor dodging. I thunk they took that off the list a while ago

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

#WonderRedWasRobbed

Also, **** you, you're not my mom

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Oh I haven't even played that game/like what I saw but she has a nice design and ofc the archer/nature/dancing/singing potential
You need to play it and know her character arc, mate.

She's still the best girl next to Kiria.

#WonderRedWasRobbed

Also, **** you, you're not my mom
Why you do this? :crying:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
> Tsubasa is winning

Let me guess "muh spear user" and more females over the true main character.

Those poor saps fail to realize that she will be censored if she steps foot into Smash just like Bayonetta and Corrin. And why not throw in that hideous hipster costume to appeal to those millennials? :troop:

The best/worst part is that you're not making a joke but stating the opinion of almost everyone alive
The feeling is neutral. That's why I will never like Color Splash or Federation Force either.

Also, to hell with Kamen Rider. :^)

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I only know two character arcs. :4dedede:
Then you are missing the crux of her character and the way she develops is actually pretty good.

> Tsubasa is winning

Let me guess "muh spear user" and more females over the true main character.

Those poor saps fail to realize that she will be censored if she steps foot into Smash just like Bayonetta and Corrin. And why not throw in that hideous hipster costume to appeal to those millennials? :troop:

The feeling is neutral. That's why I will. Ever like Color Splash or Federation Force either.

Also, to hell with Kamen Rider. :^)
Ow the edge.

Also, blame the Japanese CERO for being so sensitive these days.

They can't handle blood in a Naruto game.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
We all know no one is better then Touma
Then you remember that Yashiro exists and he gets the most doujin of any TMS character

You're just mad I got your girlfriend hooked on it
Burn.

Nope, Power Rangers is superior and you know it. :troll:
If you take those nostalgia giggles off, Kamen Ex-Aid stomps every Americanized Sentai in existence.

Love Power Rangers, but you can't ignore that the series had aged horribly and recent seasons had been mediocre.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Then you remember that Yashiro exists and he gets the most doujin of any TMS character

Burn.

If you take those nostalgia giggles off, Kamen Ex-Aid stomps every Americanized Sentai in existence.

Love Power Rangers, but you can't ignore that the series had aged horribly and recent seasons had been mediocre.
To be fair, some Rider stuff hasn't been all too good, the season right before Ex-Aid was outright horrible *shudders*
Oh yeah, Para-DX Perfect Knockout debuts Sunday, I'll tweet when subs are up

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
To be fair, some Rider stuff hasn't been all too good, the season right before Ex-Aid was outright horrible *shudders*
Oh yeah, Para-DX Perfect Knockout debuts Sunday, I'll tweet when subs are up
Thanks, and I now know avoid that specific season.

Good. Can't wait to see it.

D

Deleted member

Badass isnt censored though so he isnt censor dodging. I thunk they took that off the list a while ago
To those who watch science channels on YouTube, do you people have any recommendations?

And is anyone else subscribed to Steve Mould? Somehow every single of his video blows my mind in one way or the other.
Potholer54 makes some pretty good science videos, I'd say. Especially when it comes to debunking myths such as cellphones frying your brain, global warming not being real, and vaccines causing autism.

D

Deleted member

You kids and your people jumping around in bright suits making grass explode.

You could pit all the Sentai and the Riders up against Godzilla, and he'd still kick their asses, I tell ya hwhat*.

*I'm well aware that's probably inaccurate.
But at least no single Sentai team or Rider team would stand a chance on their own.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

They exceeded expectations.
That's great to hear.

Hopefully Nintendo can keep up the momentum.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You kids and your people jumping around in bright suits making grass explode.

You could pit all the Sentai and the Riders up against Godzilla, and he'd still kick their *****, I tell ya hwhat*.

*I'm well aware that's probably inaccurate.
But at least no single Sentai team or Rider team would stand a chance on their own.
Kamen Rider Kuuga had no other Riders on his show. 101 ton power in kicks alone in Ultimate combined with pyrokinises, x1000 enhanced senses, a gun, sword or rod, the ability to outright ignore armour while always making the foe bleed and being able to destroy the Earth with his strongest attack. That's one of the strongest forms in the franchise with official stats released. Only nowadays are we getting more busted ass Rider stats like those due to the new one being video game themed and using level 99

EDIT: I used Kuuga Ultimate's stats and forgot Super Rising Ultimate has official stats despite never being an actual suit from the show

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
oh yeah, As soon as I get mario kart, imma hop right online
Going digital for this one.

It's one of the things that interests everyone in my general social circle to some degree, so I figure I'll want it queued up at all times. No cartridge, no fuss, no matter what else is in there.
I dont plan on taking MK out of my switch for a while so I just got physical

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Kamen Rider Kuuga had no other Riders on his show. 101 ton power in kicks alone in Ultimate combined with pyrokinises, x1000 enhanced senses, a gun, sword or rod, the ability to outright ignore armour while always making the foe bleed and being able to destroy the Earth with his strongest attack. That's one of the strongest forms in the franchise with official stats released. Only nowadays are we getting more busted *** Rider stats like those due to the new one being video game themed and using level 99

EDIT: I used Kuuga Ultimate's stats and forgot Super Rising Ultimate has official stats despite never being an actual suit from the show
Kuuga still wouldn't be able to solo Godzilla. :V

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Hey ChikoLad ChikoLad

You think I'm right or wrong that Tsubasa's hipster costume represent Nintendo's "memes" well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom