• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Goddammit
In the Netherlands, there's been a court ruling that dictates fansubbing of media should be illegal. Hey dip****s, wanna know WHY I use fansubs at time? Because there's nothing else available, and I can't exactly support the official release if it's never been brought to my country
I'm sorry, but whenever I see someone mention fan subs, I think of this. Language warning.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh! Nobody mentioned it here, but Viz Media is localizing the Splatoon manga for audiences overseas. Viz is good, so fans get to enjoy Nintendo's favourite new kid getting spoiled

Where the **** is my Wonderful 101 stuff dammit?
I posted about it but my posts are like Xion, they don't exist.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm sorry, but whenever I see someone mention fan subs, I think of this. Language warning.
The worst part is the biggest fansub group for Kamen Rider is EXACTLY that.
**** you TV Nihon. Being everywhere for Rider and Sentai
Aye lass, I'm always ready for -

...mayhaps I be exploring me options in the ship market.
Does this mean I get to have the battleship armour? :D

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
HIDEO KOJIMA JUST COMPLEMENTED SHREK ON TWITTER
GODDAMN
Well I mean, when it comes to someone who got fired by a company with abusive practices...

"Better out than in, I always say."

Happy Earth Day human scum

Went to a beach cleanup. Found a whole lot of trash, including some gross stuff (that I can't mention in this site).
I also jumped into the freezing cold water because I saw a plastic plant tray. Why? Because we've ****ed up the earth too much as is, and it was worth it to just be freezing cold and wet for a few minutes.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Depending on whether or not it storms today, I may go out marching. Hope it doesn't storm!

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
See, somehow I always had it in my head that the original Rayman was also 3D, his name was a pun on ray tracing, and he didn't have limbs in order to make animating him easier
Dude.

With the exception of the original Rayman being 3D, you're are spot on.

That is exactly the origin of his name and why he doesn't have limbs.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Either Red knew before hand on some of those, or this is even better when SGB predicted how Kingdom Hearts was made
The 3D bit I can pin down to never investigating his title history, which a brief couple of Google searches figured out. This'll sound dumb, but I assumed Rayman 2 was the first one because I never knew it under that title - I only played it as Rayman DS.

Meanwhile I don't know where I would have heard about the genesis of Rayman as a character and design, but those were the parts I was most certain on, so I presume I did.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Happy Earth Day everyone!

Here's a fun fact about today: it's not only a special day for Earth, but it is also a special day for Pokemon. On April 22, 2007, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl was first released in North America. Gen 4 technically already celebrated its 10th birthday 7 months ago with the Japanese release of those games on September 28, but I'd thought I'd give a special mention for generation 4's 10th American birthday today.

Might as well play some DP music that fits Earth Day today:

Ah yes, a track that feels like I'm having a pleasant walk in the woods and appreciating the nature I see.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well I mean

Angels are pretty good with bows. :4pit:
I think he was originaly only really good with staffs. I had to keep him using a bow for him to get good. Now im training him with hand to hand combat lol
Playing more plague knight

The dude gets a screw attack. Officially the best character and bets game.

Also Mona just left for some reason RIP
Mona as in P5s Mona? oh not that mona

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Someone explain to me what this whole "March for Science" thing is.

I've been hearing about it but don't quite get what it's about.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Hey @lady_sky skipper, I think this poll is for you since you seem to love Pilotwings alot. Other fans can feel free to do this while I'm ****posting.

Shirley, Big Al, Tony, and the Golden Pilot are your choices. Oh and Lark had won.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Back to my birthday duties at hand: ****posting.

Zebei confirmed bad at seeing girls like boys
Im not that dense

I just think it's weird how blunt it all is. Especially after basically calling Black Knohgt an idiot for implying the Magicist had any part in anything

Unrelated, finally started watching Zeta Gundam. Been waiting for this since forever ago after playing Dynasty Warriors gundam. Kamille has already gotten himself n so much trouble over nothing. Dude why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom