• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Or Alucard X Trevor in this case since it's going to be based on Castlevania III.
I'm all for Alucard X Trevor. Just look at them.
IMG_2484.JPG
Top quality ship.

It's funny though because in the LoS timeline this is selfcest. :p But still hot.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
There's something cool about the fact Hideo Kojima is watching the same Netflix series I just watched.

Now you know how I feel when he kept tweeting his Kamen Rider collection a week or two ago

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm glad they continued. **** that scumbag crook Inafune.
  • Person suggests they should have listened to Inafune when he was still reasonable
  • Inafune says they should stop, but they don't leading to two of the worst games in that series, X6 and X7
  • You say **** Inafune anyways?
This is just being petty.

It's like you can't accept that someone who messed up big time, can still have a good idea.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
  • Person suggests they should have listened to Inafune when he was still reasonable
  • Inafune says they should stop, but they don't leading to two of the worst games in that series, X6 and X7
  • You say **** Inafune anyways?
This is just being petty.

It's like you can't accept that someone who messed up big time, can still have a good idea.
But it's all good because it all lead to X8, which is one of the best Mega Man games.

D

Deleted member

Those were 13 hours of my life thrown in the trash that I'll never get back
No one cares Shisho, your ships are garbage.

Get better ships or I'll make you watch the entirety of every Sonic cartoon.

D

Deleted member

All of the Resident Evil movies would probably be a lot harder to sit through than the Transformers movies, TBH.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
All of the Resident Evil movies would probably be a lot harder to sit through than the Transformers movies, TBH.
Eh, the first one is decent. And the second is half-bad, half-good.
But beside those two, the rest is ****. (Beside the CGI movies made by Capcom, with a new one coming soon)

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Halo Wars Definitive Edition is coming to Steam on Thursday.
ALL UNITS!

And 343 have now a Steam account. Maybe we'll start seeing Halo get Steam releases that aren't the spin-offs.

D

Deleted member

That's 13 hours you wasted not playing EO
Therefore, time well spent :p
You didn't watch 13RW
You'd be begging to me to play EO if you knew what it really is like
I guess you have a lot in common with Clay Jensen then.
Is this some joke that has something to do with the show? Because I didn't care about it enough to get this
No one cares Shisho, your ships are garbage.

Get better ships or I'll make you watch the entirety of every Sonic cartoon.
What does my ships have to do with this?
X has good moments and Boom's pretty good. Make him watch all Bayformers movies or all the Land before Time movies
I'd watch all of the TLBT movies
****, I'd pay you to let me
****ing **** just include the TV series aswell

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Who would you main?
Tiger Square Roster.jpg

Famine the grappler incoming btw.

Also, thinking about making short form, Smash related comics to help viral my stuff, what do you guys think?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Who would you main?
View attachment 128141

Also, thinking about making short form, Smash related comics to help viral my stuff, what do you guys think?
You could try that, but I feel like there's already a lot of those already. Specifically Final Smash comic is already popular so you'd be competing with that.

Maybe just do a general Nintendo one instead?

Chrono.

You mean a post X5 game right? (Since it was supposed to be the end of the X series, with the Zero series taking over. But X6 changed everything and thus, the plot of MMZ1 had to be changed)
Speaking of X5, I still question how after 3 year between X4 and this game, the final result wasn't more...polished I guess? Don't get me wrong, X5 is a fine game, better than X6 and X7 for sure. But there is so much strange and sometime annoying thing that you ask yourself what went wrong during the developpement of the game. (Hello Alia)
X5 was fine, it's in the ending where things start to get murky (and proceed to never recover) as far as the story goes. But yeah, I don't really think the game was in development for 3 years, more like it was 2 years of them doing other things THEN doing X5.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Drawing Smash Emblem characters (read: copy-pastaing someone's face over a Fire Emblem character) is pretty fun.
My avatar is Oni Savage Daisy.
Because that'd totally fit
uuuuuh are oni savages supposed to have courage the cowardly dog on their hats?

D

Deleted member

You didn't watch 13RW
You'd be begging to me to play EO if you knew what it really is like

Is this some joke that has something to do with the show? Because I didn't care about it enough to get this

What does my ships have to do with this?

I'd watch all of the TLBT movies
****, I'd pay you to let me
****ing **** just include the TV series aswell
I mention ships because you can tell who a person is just by their ships.

Some examples of your ships:

You X EO

You X Skirts

You X Treasure Knight

Notice a pattern?

Also, I know your real weakness, I'll force you to watch every season of Kamen Rider.(That or Full House.)

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well, I sure have a lot planned for the wait until E3. Preordered FE Echoes Shadows of Valentia, still have half of Breath of the Wild keft to complete before too long, and i just bought tickets to see the Twins play on May 29th against a team that only wins by offense and has no pitching at all. Should be a great game. We can take em!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Who would you main?
View attachment 128141

Either the girl in red, the samurai with the laser katana, or the blue, white, and gold Kamen Rider-like character.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Also, I know your real weakness, I'll force you to watch every season of Kamen Rider.(That or Full House.)
I don't know how long Full House is.
But the main series is fully available (If you count bootleg hong kong subs for Super-1) with a **** ton of movies, some canonical, some not. Most seasons are around 50 episodes with the exception of the original (98), Amazon (24) and Decade (31) and the franchise has been yearly since 2000. Include Amazons and the Ex-Aid sidestories (prequel included) and I think Shishi's gonna be spending a LOT of time watching it. On the plus side Starfish Hitler's from X, which is the fourth/fifth series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom