• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey man! Yeah, Nintendo Switch hype has got me crawling out of the backroom for the first time in years lol. I've seen you around as well. Specifically your criticisms of the system, games, etc. We're basically yin and yang with that, hope you reconsider enough to get it so we can go online together.

We can discuss such things after tonight though, I need to crawl into bed in a minute. By the way, saw the video you shared on facebook, showed it to my brother who is rather critical of such views and he found it to be pretty interesting, along with the speaker. His ability to talk quickly, concisely, intelligently, and amusingly all at once while sounding completely off the cuff is amazing.

OH and dude, watch the movie Split. It's by M. Night Shyamalan, but James McAvoy does some of the absolute best acting I've ever seen. It felt rather long, but out of necessity because really it could have been even lengthier since there was a lot left untouched. Also, some rather inexplicable decisions (or rather the lack thereof) with characters occurs every now and then. All the same though, definitely recommend checking it out.

Also be sure to vote on the Fire Emblem Heroes ballot regardless of whether you're downloading it because Tharja. G'night man.
Yeah.... I don't plan on buying a Switch.

Buy a PS4 instead, I'll add you and we'll play some stuff. I'm loving the ever living hell out of my PS4, and all the upcoming releases for this year have me stoked. I'm just waiting for some discounts as my wallet can't take it.

You should buy Blazblue, or Revelator, and we'll play.

Alternatively, we could play some Smash4 for old times sake. We could even invite someone else on here to join and we could do 2v2, me and Che normally play doubles, and I'm sure he'd be down for a couple rounds.

And yeah man, we gotta catch up sometime. As I was telling N3ON, some really exciting stuff has been cropping up as of recently, and I'd love to share it with you. PM me later today if you want, I'm usually up till like 5am drawing these days, so I'll be around.

And I head about the poll, already voted for Lyn :p, according to 4chan, she's in the lead.

D

Deleted member

Watched the new FE Heroes trailer
This is such bull****, everyone in it gets their spotlight and Nino just ****ing dies
At least her new art is cute and I like her VA
Wondering how the other VA's will be
Mother's Basement. Thoughnow I wanna watch the abridged version
You should totally watch SAO Abridged
Like, while it is an abridged series, it feels like it's its own thing entirely because of the high quality in the videos and making a better version of SAO
Go watch it, it's totally worth it

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Watched the new FE Heroes trailer
This is such bull****, everyone in it gets their spotlight and Nino just ****ing dies
At least her new art is cute and I like her VA
Wondering how the other VA's will be
That's because Nino tends to ****ing die all the time
I just want Lyn's VA to be replaced, she shouldn't sound in her 30's

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well we;ve got all the Pokemon but still no word on the missing Mega Stones. I got a whole box of Modest Ralts standing on Ceremony here.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Spent the whole day sleeping after staying up all night playing Conquest. Yet couldn't beat a single level. :teeth: Someone or the other just kept dying. ;_;

And I head about the poll, already voted for Lyn :p, according to 4chan, she's in the lead.
It's from the FE Heroes JP Twitter, actually. Lyn, Lucina and Ike are in the lead.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well a Corrin skin was found in Yoshi's Woolly World

There was a problem fetching the tweet

itshappening.gif

inb4 it still takes 50 years for the amiibo to come out
Spent the whole day sleeping after staying up all night playing Conquest. Yet couldn't beat a single level. :teeth: Someone or the other just kept dying. ;_;
Is the difficulty that hard for you? I may of had teoubles on chapters but they were at least beatable

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Today is my birthday!

Prepare for Bandana Dee in Smash because I will use all my godly birthday powers and wishes to make him playable!

:^)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

itshappening.gif

No thigh cuts. Must be fake. :upsidedown:

Today is my birthday!

Prepare for Bandana Dee in Smash because I will use all my godly birthday powers and wishes to make him playable!

Happy Birthdee. :b:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Just don't be like me and buy a crazy amount.

I didn't even get Zenyatta's skin I had to use the gold I'm saving for Doomfist!
I mean, Chinese New Year is coming and I might get real red envelops. Maybe I will spend a couple of lootboxes like around 20-30.
And Blizzard plz make Terry Crews voice for Doomfist, please...

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Today is my birthday!

Another year, another step in the Spirit Formation Journey. Have a good one!

Ivander

Smash Legend
New thread. New adventures.

That being said, I saw the post about Overwatch's lead writer, Michael Chu, being excited for Fire Emblem Switch and Gaiden.

Pretty cool to see. But after seeing that, I have to ask hypothetically: Considering that Intelligent Systems asked a known writer to help with Fates, what would be your thoughts if Intelligent Systems got Overwatch's writers and character designers to help for a later Fire Emblem game?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
New thread. New adventures.

That being said, I saw the post about Overwatch's lead writer, Michael Chu, being excited for Fire Emblem Switch and Gaiden.

Pretty cool to see. But after seeing that, I have to ask hypothetically: Considering that Intelligent Systems asked a known writer to help with Fates, what would be your thoughts if Intelligent Systems got Overwatch's writers and character designers to help for a later Fire Emblem game?
OH BOY IT'S THE FIRE EMBLEM GAME ON MARS AWAKENING WAS ORIGINALLY GONNA BE

itshappening.gif

*heavy breathing*

D

Deleted member

I remembered I haven't posted my FE votes for the past days lol
Screenshot_2017-01-25-11-16-24-1.png

Lyon is best villain, no contest
Shura is the best first gen in Fates
And Amelia is good **** you guys
That's because Nino tends to ****ing die all the time
I just want Lyn's VA to be replaced, she shouldn't sound in her 30's
How to know if someone doesn't use Ests 101

Be glad Lyn doesn't have a high-pitched anime girl voice
Because you need to remember that she's 15 in Japan
Bayonetta and Cloud don't seem to be in, that's peculiar.
FF got two music tracks in Smash, I believe it's safe to say Square doesn't like their babies being touched

D

Deleted member

So I finally got to Lunala and I caught it with my very first ball! Not just that.... a MOON ball.

So ****ing swag.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yeah, every Lunar New Year, we do spring cleaning, pray for our ancestors, burn ghost money, and stick those new couplets. And it would be a better fortune if that 美 is sticked upside down which is a pun in Chinese 倒 sounds like 到(come), which can refer to " 美 comes".
I remember I had wrote plenty of couplets myself, and trust me they don't look really good. And those characters on the two sides couplets are those poems Mei say in Nepal.
忽如一夜春風來
千樹萬樹梨花開
The top is just a Chinese version of "It's good to be back home", what Mei says when she is in Lijiang Tower.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

IMG_2396.PNG
Basically I stopped voting after @Shishœ told me it was basically just a popularity contest rather than who's getting in. :p

But I should've done it everyday anyway just for the fun of it.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so still not worth voting, got it
i mean the exclusive skins will be event characters youll be able to get in an early event thereby giving you units early on that you normally wouldnt get

in other words its actually the smash ballot again except for the mobile game and with 2 characters

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
A character from a non-Awakening game?
cordtharlon.jpg

Well technically he was in awakening...but this choice is more reflective of his role in another game:4feroy:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I found out you can, to some extent, CONTROL what nature a transferred Pokemon from Red/Blue gets. And thanks to Bottle caps and no-one running gender based abilities, that plus Gen 1 exclusive moves are all you need to worry about. Unless it's one with a bad hidden ability but I'm not sure there's any Gen 1 Pokemon that fit that bill.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
i mean the exclusive skins will be event characters youll be able to get in an early event thereby giving you units early on that you normally wouldnt get

in other words its actually the smash ballot again except for the mobile game and with 2 characters
if all that different is skins, it aint worth it if the people Im voting for are already in the game

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So I finally got to Lunala and I caught it with my very first ball! Not just that.... a MOON ball.

So ****ing swag.
Using swag in 2017 makes you look lame bro.

Don't be lame

SHISHI IS A DAMN LIAR AS THE WINNERS GET EXCLUSIVE SKINS
Well both Male and Female

So only Lyn and Ike if things goes the way it should

D

Deleted member

In Chapter 11A of FE6, after you recruit Klein/Klain with Clarine, the Archers with him actually become Allied Units
This is one thing I have to give praise FE6 for doing because Vaida and her Wyvern Knights in Chapter 27 almost cost me the whole map

Also, RoyXLilina supports are actually pretty cute
But you know what is more cute? Their A-Rank support bonuses
SHISHI IS A DAMN LIAR AS THE WINNERS GET EXCLUSIVE SKINS
The less people vote for not!Joshua the higher the chances are of Joshua winning

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Voted Nino today. If I was following my pattern I would have voted Minerva again, but I decided to show Nino some love after seeing her in the recent trailer.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What is going on here? Today was my last day for my job, the Pokebank update is apparantly here (even tough it's not me) and a new thread is out?
What kind of crazy day is this?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Anyone have anything good happen to them lately? feel like reading some positive stuff, little or big.
I pulled a 1st Edition Dragard out of Shadow Specters a long time back. I thought I had it and it wasn't particularly what I wanted(needed Dragulon for a friend).

Yesterday I found out I still needed it for my collection. :grin:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
New thread, new sig & avi.
And yes they are totally related.
Fun fact, ARMS and KI have the largest amount of donators right now.

Both sitting at 46 and 47 respectively.
Does the one with most donations or the one with most people donating win?

IS_IT_REALLY_EVO_IF_IT_DOESN'T_HAVE_ARMS?!.jpg
ATM Pokken Tournament is winning, closely followed by Marvel. (going by donations)

Kinda want either skullgirls or Arms to win since they feel fresh to me but at this point it prob won't happen. At least skullgirls isn't a total loser and Arms is doing decently.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
There's a rumor going around that Rockstar is going to release an L.A. Noire Remaster for the Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom