• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Battle chasers has a character in Indivisible, so I guess I need to buy BC
2. Payday 2 is day one if it's a good port and sells well (and thus has enough people to play with). I love the game and Payday 1, but my PC couldnt run it.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Payday 2 and Battle Chasers? Neat. Joe Mad is one of my favorite comic artists.

D

Deleted member

Oh joy. The third character is a new friend.

Joy.

Because new friends always go over well.
After years of not having one and having pretty much Sonic alone or with himself, it's a nice break.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Splatoon 2 horde/survival mode? That's a great addition.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is "horde mode" like that mode in Halo where you battle wave after wave of enemy?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
G8 Nintendo Direct.

Pikmin, Ever Oasis, Splatoon 2 for starters

AND MUTHA ****IN' AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSS!!!

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well, uh... that was quite the interesting Nintendo Direct (NEON YELLOW JOY-CONS WERE SURPRISING AND COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED; I WILL MOST LIKELY BE BUYING THEM). In addition, I love the new Kirby content that is now here and coming up, but I am a bit disappointed there's no Kirby Switch game coming out (at least from what we saw).

Also... I'm not exactly pleased with the fact that Cloud and Bayonetta got amiibo for their alternative costumes alongside Corrin... what exactly are they going to do that makes them different from the originals outside of appearance? I do hope this does not de-confirm any future characters or Smash Switch in general as I didn't think they'd show up or get a July release date.

Oh yeah; that horde mode for Splatoon 2 looks awesome and ARMS does seem to be shaping up to be a great game! Otherwise, that's all I have to say about the direct. :p

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Arms was the break out star of this Direct.

Also guess we're not going to hear any Smash News even at E3. And if we do I'd doubt its simply a port at this point. Still odd it took so long to make those 4 amiibo like that.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Fan favorite Battlechasers comic book?

Uhh....

Pretty big comic nerd here.

Never heard of it.
It was made by Joe Mad. A Puerto Rican Comic book artist. The book was never finished if I remember correctly. But the game will carry on the legacy. If you played the Darksiders games, you'll know his style. He draws a mean Spider-Man.

Chrono.

So the Direct was kewl, nothing amazing, but good enough to last us till E3.

Also they really doing one major release per month, are they?

March: Zelda
April: Mario Kart
May: Minecraft (It's gonna sell a ton, no matter what)
June: ARMS
July: Splatoon 2
August~December: FE Musou, Mario, Xenoblade, etc etc

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I think I should probably start watching these Directs (And E3 I suppose) from my Wii U gamepad from now on, this is the second time my computer completely crashed when watching a Nintendo Direct.... :/

Did I miss anything significant after the noodle girl reveal and the Smash duo DLC amiibo's?

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Is "horde mode" like that mode in Halo where you battle wave after wave of enemy?
You mean Firefight? Yeah. Just fight wave after wave and survive as long as possible.

---

Welp, looks my Switch will be a BotW/MK8D machine for a while. Can't say I care about ARMS or Splatoon 2 enough to actually buy them.

Now to wait for E3

Final results:

Smash amiibo ere hype but the 2 new ones are not for me. SS Link and Regular cloud are the only 2 I care for
Kirby stuff was cool ( i feel like the fact we got a 3D kirby is being pretty undersold here
That Arms battle looked boring as heck (seriously I assumed they would try to make it look fast paced, ot be 100% poke) but the stuff surrounding it was good
Salmon Run will be great, but im sure terrible teammates will make me tear my heair out once or twice
Disgaea was known
Battle Chasers is nice because it is in indivisible
Payday 2 can be really hype for me as long as there is a large enough community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom