• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I predict that I'm just going to be indifferent to whatever they show in the direct...

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Staring at the direct feed I just noticed that Spring Man has his hair shaped like a spring too.
That's not all, the straps on his boots are diagonal too to look like springs as well.

D

Deleted member

That was a problem with the original as well
I'd rather become a furry then bang that ugly *** prince
Yeah, that's definitely true.(He had a weird looking face.) But we can't have flamboyant men as a main character in the west Shisho, only the weirdo countries have that in fiction. :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I like my joycons like I like my coffee, dark and thick mixed with peppermint mocha creamer.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, those two...

As for platonic A/S endings, we've had them since the GBA era with stuff like MarcusXMerlinus, HeathXVaida and AmeliaXDuessel, we just need to get them back
Hell, even most of the romantic ones in FE7 don't end up with marriage due to FE6various unfortunate circumstances
I understand that there were platonic A-rank endings in past FE games. What I'm just saying is that those type of endings seem unlikely in future post-Awakening games because of Awakening introducing S-rank and using it to symbolise marriage/romantic couples/etc.
That being said, I can't say it's impossible for them to appear. I mean, I've heard that a lot of the Fates children S-ranks(most notably Kana, Kiragi and Soleil) were platonic, but so far, it hasn't been applied yet to first-gen characters. We'll just have to wait and see.

D

Deleted member

To be honest?

The 3DS does need to die.

It's just simple logic. Why have two mobile systems? Why create a game for the 3DS when the Switch gives you more benefits.

Better graphics, the ability to play the same game on the go and at home, better online experience most likely, etc.

The 3DS being around is a DUMB business move. You support it. You get a bunch of cheap ***** who refuse to install into the system with the better benefits.

Fight me about it if you must, but the 3DS had it's time and it is no longer needed IMO.
If Nintendo wanted it to die, they wouldn't announce a new FE game for it a week after the Switch presentation or port a game from the Switch to it
The 3DS still makes a lot of money and they won't drop it as long as it does.
Besides, New 3DS is still relatively new so dropping support for it would be a gigantic **** move and stupid PR one.
With, what, 2 to 3 games on it not on the 3DS, New 3DS owners would feel lied to

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If Nintendo wanted it to die, they wouldn't announce a new FE game for it a week after the Switch presentation or port a game from the Switch to it
The 3DS still makes a lot of money and they won't drop it as long as it does.
Besides, New 3DS is still relatively new so dropping support for it would be a gigantic **** move and stupid PR one.
With, what, 2 to 3 games on it not on the 3DS, New 3DS owners would feel lied to
Oh well, you should have saved your money knowing that a new Nintendo system was coming and it was most likely going to have this concept. It's not like the Switch's gimmick was super secret before it's reveal.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
They're doing a GBA/DS scenario.

They're just phasing out the 3DS.

It's fine.
Yup, pretty much. All the big first party games that actually had territory on the 3DS but not the Wii U I.E. Fire Emblem, 2D Zelda, Pokemon, etc. are already in the process of moving to the Switch even if the first one has new 3DS titles TOO. But third parties have only had the Switch for maybe 10 months at the most, so they have to clear out their 3DS pipeline before they can start, and Nintendo has to ease the system out in case the Switch flops and they need a backup plan, too.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, that's definitely true.(He had a weird looking face.) But we can't have flamboyant men as a main character in the west Shisho, only the weirdo countries have that in fiction. :p
Seriously? I don't even remember putting the ":p" there, I think it's unconsciously attached to me no

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
**** you Nintendo.

I don't want to dust off my 3DS for Hey! Pikmin.

You suck so much donkey balls.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Stream won't load for more than a few seconds every time I enter the page. :/

. . .Aaaaand FemRobin is crying in a corner now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom