• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Most people seem to agree with you on that. Except for those few that think it's for a PC, PS4 and XBone release of Bayonetta 1 and 2 which, well, Bayo 2 will never happen on any console that isn't Nintendo so I guess Bayo 1 is still in the air?
I can definitely see Bayonetta 1 getting put on the PS4 and X1 as well but Steam is something people have been wanting for a while so I'm more than certain that it's just Steam.
I don't get how people can think that Bayo 2 is leaving Nintendo platforms though.

Xbone release of Bayo 1 is pointless since the original is backwards compatible
To be fair that hasn't stopped them from having remasters and BC versions of some titles.

AC2 and Revelations are both BC titles but also got new releases due to the Ezio Trilogy.
Borderlands 2 is BC but also has the Handsome Collection.
Both Darksiders games are BC but have new releases
Halo Wars is BC but also has a definitive edition.

They need to make Vanquish and the Metal Gear titles BC

D

Deleted member

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
Make me a Maid
Are Monster classes playable though?

Also, since no one in here seems to have noticed it, Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment is out.
EDIT: Never****ingmind I got rused. It's only out on 3DS, Wii U(both on Japan only) and PC
I actually remember the map you fight him on. That's something, I guess.

Probably replaced by a Berkut fight. Kinda strange they got rid of any boss. I mean, they even brought back Heimler in Shadow Dragon.
Yeah, everyone has been speculating Shizas is getting replaced by him, though it makes me wonder why he's the only one as Berkut is supposedly a recurring boss so he either shows up in a new map or goes alongside another bosses.
Did Gaiden have generic bosses though?

Last edited by a moderator:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I can definitely see Bayonetta 1 getting put on the PS4 and X1 as well but Steam is something people have been wanting for a while so I'm more than certain that it's just Steam.
I don't get how people can think that Bayo 2 is leaving Nintendo platforms though.

To be fair that hasn't stopped them from having remasters and BC versions of some titles.

AC2 and Revelations are both BC titles but also got new releases due to the Ezio Trilogy.
Borderlands 2 is BC but also has the Handsome Collection.
Both Darksiders games are BC but have new releases
Halo Wars is BC but also has a definitive edition.

They need to make Vanquish and the Metal Gear titles BC

Just Revengecene. Couldn't care less about Vanquish

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Oh I forgot I can name classes in D5 watever I want. Who wants to be a class
http://disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Disgaea_5_Classes
avi_peeking_post.png
Ooo.

I'll take Pirate please.

Just to remind everyone who cares. There's some kind of Bayonetta announcement in a few days.

It could really be anything, well except for Bayonetta 3 because it's not E3...
Bayonetta amiibo officially announced.

It performs the dance taunt.

That's why it took so long.

It'll probably be Bayonetta 1 getting released on Steam.

I prefer my theory, but this would be a close second.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Finally watched the LWA episode from this Monday(lol)
Oh man, it was so cute.
Screenshot_2017-04-08-15-44-16.png

I just don't have 300+ screenshots because I'm not good on pausing on time

Also, the new MHA ep
Screenshot_2017-04-08-15-54-53.png

Kacchan just outright called everyone from the other 10 classes extras.
And he's right, except for Bubblegum Hair, Sleep-Deprived Dude and Blowed Up Steel Eyes because they were in the OP.
Also, Iida manages to bless every frame he's in. Deku and Ochako's expressions make it even better.
Screenshot_2017-04-08-16-12-13.png

Also also, Cinnamon Roll's mom is a cinnamon roll herself too.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Finally watched the LWA episode from this Monday(lol)
Oh man, it was so cute.
View attachment 127760
I just don't have 300+ screenshots because I'm not good on pausing on time

Also, the new MHA ep
View attachment 127759
Kacchan just outright called everyone from the other 10 classes extras.
And he's right, except for Bubblegum Hair, Sleep-Deprived Dude and Blowed Up Steel Eyes because they were in the OP.
Also, Iida manages to bless every frame he's in. Deku and Ochako's expressions make it even better.
View attachment 127761
Also also, Cinnamon Roll's mom is a cinnamon roll herself too.
WEEB ALERT
WEEB ALERT
NON CHRISTOPHER SABAT ALL-MIGHT DETECTED

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
AHA!

That's why the rum is gone!!
Arrrrrr, lad, I wouldn't know what ye be goin' on about. This here's a keg of wholesome beverage.

Aye, says it right on the barrel.
avi_pirate_wholesomebeverage.png

So I'll drink me merry fifth, and I'll plead ye merry Fifth, if it be all the same to ye.

What do we do with this drunken sailor?
Put him in the bed with the captain's daughter
upload_2017-4-8_15-32-46.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

WEEB ALERT
WEEB ALERT
NON CHRISTOPHER SABAT ALL-MIGHT DETECTED
MHA's sub and dub are both great so it really makes no difference for me on which one to choose.
Except Subs come earlier(even if by some hours only) and I can take screenshots better.

I don't know when Kissanime uploads the dub but when I downloaded the subbed version it wasn't up yet.
At least I have an excuse to rewatch it later

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
MHA's sub and dub are both great so it really makes no difference for me on which one to choose.
Except Subs come earlier(even if by some hours only) and I can take screenshots better.

I don't know when Kissanime uploads the dub but when I downloaded the subbed version it wasn't up yet.
At least I have an excuse to rewatch it later
They had it at least 5 hours ago
But the dub is better solely because of All Might

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Apparently there's a bunch of players that don't like the Eventide Island sidequest...

People have **** taste confirmed...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Apparently there's a bunch of players that don't like the Eventide Island sidequest...

I'll concede that I would have liked a little more warning about what landing on Eventide would actually entail, but frankly it's one of the best shrine challenges in the game.

People have **** taste doubly confirmed.

Didn't we verify that with the pineapple pizza debate though?

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Oh boy, is no place on heaven or earth safe from undeserving hatred.......

I haven't gone that far in breath of the Wild, but not everyone can like every aspect of a good game. (I guess it could be worse though)

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'll concede that I would have liked a little more warning about what landing on Eventide would actually entail, but frankly it's one of the best shrine challenges in the game.

People have **** taste doubly confirmed.

Didn't we verify that with the pineapple pizza debate though?
A warning would've taken half the fun out of the challenge...besides the whole point was not knowing what you're getting yourself into landing on tge island, no one ever really knows when they'll be stranded on a deserted island afterall...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just to remind everyone who cares. There's some kind of Bayonetta announcement in a few days.

It could really be anything, well except for Bayonetta 3 because it's not E3...
Must be Bayonneta in Smas... wait a second...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the pokemon movie. Man that is very unexpected! Ash is still getting his main team and butterfree might not leave this time or pidgeot. He might also get gengar based on some artwork shown.

The movie's complete rework of the story is really interesting. I like that the gyms still show up so I hope we get some good battles there and misty and brock are likely to show too. I also hope we get to see the league.

The new characters are interesting as well and I like that all gens get some love. I think it could be really good if done right. I wouldn't mind it becoming a series if it were good, but that probably won't happen.

Now for Sonic stuff:

They brought advertising on Adult Swim... Not a bad idea.

And for Overwatch Fans:

Jeff Kaplan is open to a Switch port but thinks the specs could be troublesome to do this.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Must be Bayonneta in Smas... wait a second...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the pokemon movie. Man that is very unexpected! Ash is still getting his main team and butterfree might not leave this time or pidgeot. He might also get gengar based on some artwork shown.

The movie's complete rework of the story is really interesting. I like that the gyms still show up so I hope we get some good battles there and misty and brock are likely to show too. I also hope we get to see the league.

The new characters are interesting as well and I like that all gens get some love. I think it could be really good if done right. I wouldn't mind it becoming a series if it were good, but that probably won't happen.

Now for Sonic stuff:

They brought advertising on Adult Swim... Not a bad idea.

And for Overwatch Fans:

Jeff Kaplan is open to a Switch port but thinks the specs could be troublesome to do this.
If Overwatch can run on my Potato of a computer it can run on Switch. Make it docked only if they have to

D

Deleted member

So, uhm, Re: Creators is a thing
Like, it's really not what I expected AT ALL but it seems promising.
I don't know if this is supposed to be some super meta **** or whatever but I think I can see where they're going with the whole "Land of Gods" deal.
I want to see where they go with this

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If Overwatch can run on my Potato of a computer it can run on Switch. Make it docked only if they have to
This reminds me, 4 of the costumes for the next event leaked.

It's the mission suits they don at the end of the comic:

King's row also may be damaged from the looks of it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Berkut is supposedly a recurring boss so he either shows up in a new map or goes alongside another bosses.
Did Gaiden have generic bosses though?
There were a few without portraits, yeah, but most of them are still in the game.

Most of the bosses did use palette swap/edits of other portraits, though.

D

Deleted member

That moment when someone who doesn't want an additional Sonic character in Smash due to it detracting from the "prime directive" goes on to say he supports the Mega Man character Zero.

What?

D

Deleted member

There were a few without portraits, yeah, but most of them are still in the game.

Most of the bosses did use palette swap/edits of other portraits, though.
I meant it more as if they didn't have names(like the Risen or Invisible bosses in 13 and 14)
I guess full-Terror maps have those but like a generic Paladin without name or portrait

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Persona 5 just glitched on me and now I'm walking on thin air but I can't go on the raised platforms nor get down. I can phase through some of the platforms that go higher. The Phantom Thieves are taking the Phantom part too literally.

upload_2017-4-8_23-30-38.png

upload_2017-4-8_23-32-45.png

MC wants dat booty tho

Good thing the save room is nearby I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom