• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Echoes stuff:
OMG THE CHAPTER 4 REMIX IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD <3

I need a time machine

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
When you find a Shrine and you expect it to be a fun and engaging puzzle but it's just a test of strength shrine. :bomb:

Seriously though, these feel like a cop out.
I hate the major tests. I am way too nervous to do those.

Depsite killing 4 white lynels so far.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Every time I listen to the Classic Mode Map theme from the 3DS version of Smash, I'm reminded of the sad reality that Super Smash World will probably never be a thing.

I might make a 3D mock up of it some day if I ever get the time.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
And any impact Breath of the Wild could have had as an "omg it totally justifies the purchase on it's own" kind of game was completely mitigated by the fact it's on Wii U, for me. I only bought the Switch version because of a discount, and didn't go for the Wii U version because I heard bad things about the Wii U version that ultimately weren't true (I can only assume some Switch fanboys were trying to get more people to buy a Switch or something).

And beyond that, ever since I agreed to help my brother buy an Xbox 360 because I knew Sonic '06 was coming to it, I've made it a point for me to never buy any console for one game. You may feel differently, and that's fine, but don't try to convince me that Breath of the Wild alone can justify a Switch purchase for me. I know it won't, no matter how good the game may be (and I'm sure it's amazing).
I wouldn't say anything bad about the Wii U version either. But to me the thing the Zelda Botw Switch version nails over the Wii U version is Switch's portability, and slightly better graphics. Also more games to come in the future.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
While gathering a list of all Puyo Puyo games that have gotten official English localizations, I learned that SEGA did release a Puyo Puyo game on the Nokia N-Gage (you know, that cellphone/game hybrid system that failed miserably).

Doesn't help that all the characters are recolored incorrectly.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
My Switch was XAW1 and it had a problem. . .that I've heard of all of one other person having while every problem people panic about has dozens of people rushing to claim it. Managed to hit the lottery of a handheld screen that didn't boot on at first and randomly blacked out after a time when I did manage to find a way to get it on, LOL.

Looking at my dock again after all the panic and I guess it is bent in a bit, but I'm hearing people talk about their Switches being scratched up and people having to practically shove them in there and mine slipped in so easy I didn't even realize there was a problem. Smudges, yeah, but they didn't seem to favor one side like reports stated and when I reflected light off of my Switch there wasn't a scratch on there. Everything wiped right off. Maybe I can figure out a DIY if I need to, I got time before my Switch gets back.

I think somehow the incredible amount of panic surrounding the Switch is making me oddly chill despite having actual problems. Right now I just kind of hope Nintendo remembers to retain my save data, but even if they don't I'm sure it'll be fine. ~

Last edited:
The last 10 minutes of Raw have been

1. Undertaker chants
2. Delete chants
3. Roman sucks chants
4. **** you roman chants
5. Roman Reigns standing there waiting to talk
6. Shut the **** up chants (before he even said anything)

lol wrestling I love you

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Thank you Tree Gelbman Tree Gelbman for the help with the avatar.

Also, here to announce that Jet Set Radio was the winner by a good margin.

I'll start that soon.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
So the image uploader is melting today, we have the official release of Persona 5 in the West closing in, and now leaked information on the Fem!Corrin amiibo and Fire Emblem Echoes. I would love to see more spoilers, but I'd like to go in to Echoes blind, so I won't look at them. and I need to finish FE: Fates...

Re: Technical issues of the Switch, the only sort of 'fault' that I see on my system is when I look into the part where the fans should be, there seems to be a piece of copper or something like that is exposed; either it's a chip, or maybe it's for the fans. Either way, I don't think it's going to hurt it. I did, however, a few weeks ago accidentally dropped it in handheld mode while playing Zelda, but it still held together intact. I've admittedly seen worse; I remember when I was at a friend's place over 10 or so years ago with the original Nintendo DS and I tripped; the result was the console exploding into two halves. I guess Nintendium can be a fickle friend at times; sometimes it endures through some very tough physical abuse, but sometimes it just catastrophically fails under certain circumstances.

Well, time to spend a bit of time on Zelda before my afternoon gets engulfed by Persona 5.

Chrono.

The last 10 minutes of Raw have been

1. Undertaker chants
2. Delete chants
3. Roman sucks chants
4. **** you roman chants
5. Roman Reigns standing there waiting to talk
6. Shut the **** up chants (before he even said anything)

lol wrestling I love you
Sad part is Roman will probably never turn heel.

Since even Roman himself doesn't want to.

Sad part is Roman will probably never turn heel.

Since even Roman himself doesn't want to.
That was the heel-iest promo he could do, after doing the heel-iest thing he could have done (retire the undertaker) after the heel-iest buildup (eliminating the undertaker after coming out at #30 for no reason)

And then the commentators remind us that Roman is a face

I just don't get it lmao

D

Deleted member

Uploader's back so I can finally change it
I'd use the transparent version but Smashboards doesn't accept its file extension(of course it doesn't).
If anyone knows where I can find one that works here, I'd be grateful

Chrono.

That was the heel-iest promo he could do, after doing the heel-iest thing he could have done (retire the undertaker) after the heel-iest buildup (eliminating the undertaker after coming out at #30 for no reason)

And then the commentators remind us that Roman is a face

I just don't get it lmao
Yeah, in a recent interview he basically said he was in "uncharted territory" by "dipping his toes in both sides" and that being a full blown heel would be "boring".

Aka he'll be heelish but still be booked a like a face because wants to have his cake and eat it too.

Yeah, in a recent interview he basically said he was in "uncharted territory" by "dipping his toes in both sides" and that being a full blown heel would be "boring".

Aka he'll be heelish but still be booked a like a face because wants to have his cake and eat it too.
Honestly, Roman being booked as a tweener sounds like it would be fun

But knowing WWE it will be just full on face all day everyday.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That's some nuclear level heat right there for Reigns.

I bet people are willing to cheer Satan over Roman now.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well, time to spend a bit of time on Zelda before my afternoon gets engulfed by Persona 5.
To sum it up, there are waaayyyy too many good games to play in the early 2017.

@Shishœ
@Yellowlord
Just finish watching LWA on Kissanime, I have the fright to watch it on because ads keeps popping up that will have some chance of getting virus...
I'm glad that it turn out this way, Akko might not be doing great, Lotte and also Sucy should do something
Princess Vajorois reminds me of the character from Child of Light that I can't really remember her name...
Diana once again has that feel back in episode 2...
I'm fine that if Akko didn't get Moonlit Witch title, before this I didn't want to see Akko f*** up and then Diana get the title. They really nailed it on this one.
And is the big baddy going to appear on the next episode?
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the uploader is fixed

doot doot
One thing still hasn't "fixed" ...for this thread.
The Knuckles & Kncukles poll.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Chrono.

Honestly, Roman being booked as a tweener sounds like it would be fun

But knowing WWE it will be just full on face all day everyday.
The thing is he's been the same tweener character since his feud with Styles from last year, and nothing has changed.

Maybe this year will be the one, but I seriously doubt it.

D

Deleted member

Roman becoming a heel is like Half Life 3, everyone(Except for Valve) wants it, there's so many opportunities for it, and yet, it never happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Chrono.

HOLY ****

STEPHANIE IS RIP AND KURT ANGLE IS GENERAL MANAGER

RAW might actually be watchable now.

HOLY ****

STEPHANIE IS RIP AND KURT ANGLE IS GENERAL MANAGER

RAW might actually be watchable now.
GM angle has been rumored for so long I couldnt be THAT hype. shame what spoielrs can do to you (same with hardyz)

Im sure this will be a hell of a lot more fun than steph tho
Nope, it's Delthea from Echoes.

AFAIK we've not seen hide nor hair of Anna in Echoes...which I suppose fits with them being faithful to the original, I suppose.

You should pick Vrai and his sexy, sexy hairdo.
. . .Im 90% sure this is a Jojo character in FE style

I did check one more time and see a unit I liked

. . .are Kamui and Leon the two supporting members for FE's april fools joke?

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I found the sad cover of Stand By Me from Power Rangers.

I'm reliving Billy Cranston dying all over again. :(

What is with the covers of Stand By Me lately? First, Final Fantasy 15. Now Power Rangers.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
. . .Im 90% sure this is a Jojo character in FE style
It's actually totally faithful to his original look, which was hared with a bunch of other bosses/characters(including Deen!)
. . .are Kamui and Leon the two supporting members for FE's april fools joke?
I believe they are, yes.

Last edited:
First off, the second I heard "open challenge" I knew the Revival was about to debut

Second, lol Raw

Samoa Joe? goes to Raw
Oh has the tag team division on SD been having issues getting over for months after multiple injuries? hardyz go to raw

Revival goes to Raw

lol Raw

. . .maybe DIY will challenge Usos?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom