• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Lmaooo Arika posted a fake Street Fighter EX4 trailer for April Fools.

EDIT: Viewtifully Ninja'd

Last edited:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

Lmaooo Arika posted a fake Street Fighter EX4 trailer for April Fools.

EDIT: Viewtifully Ninja'd
The saddest thing about this is that the game looks legitimately fun and the production is incredibly high for what will end up as a simple April Fools video.

Chrono.

The saddest thing about this is that the game looks legitimately fun and the production is incredibly high for what will end up as a simple April Fools video.
Yeah it's...Odd how elaborate it is for a simple April Fool's joke.

[tin foil hat intensifies]

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Scarlett Johansson is popular because she has perfect lips. Or at least that might be why.

Also something about how she used to have large breasts.

And you know Fire Emblem has made it big when Nintendo is giving it fake April Fools games.

D

Deleted member

It's almost time for the Spring Season to start, so let's see if this season doesn't suck as much as the last one.
>Attack on Titan S2 is on more than 200.000 Users' To Watch Lists
>My Hero Academia doesn't even hit 100.000 and is the second one on MAL
I guess the hype hasn't died down

>Boruto
I think I found the biggest April Fools joke

>Berserk(2017)
["Stop! Stop! It's already dead!" Simpsons video goes here]

>Generic Light Novel adaptations
I liked it more when it was all about the Moe shows
>Re: Creators
Oh yeah, that's the generic LN adaptation Arkada talked about and the only thing anyone should give it a chance is because Sawano is composing the music and Ei Aoki is directing it.

>Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai
Wait, it's already getting the secon-- OH GOD IT'S NOT THAT NANATSU IT'S A ****ING ECCHI ANIME

>****
>****
>****
>More ****
>Fanservice ****
>Free! Movie
>****
>LN ****
Wait, what was that?
>****
No, before that
>Free! Movie
We're getting a Free! Movie? Holy **** God is alive

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Y'all think you're special april fools
KR Fandom got pranked too, some indie toku guy called Garage Hero made something called Gun Caliber and it's essentially Travis Touchdown but with a gun instead of a sword, the guy's claiming TOEI bought it from him and that they're using it for the next season. And I used Travis as an example because drugs, alcohol, womanizer and bloody murder make a horrible person

D

Deleted member

Can't wait for the EOV localisation announcement tomorrow!
Release me from this hell, please
Grimm. It's on NBC.
I remember when I watched it on TV
Then I got lost because TV networks don't know what cronological order is when reprising a series
I thought it had ended already though

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
And it's April Fools day here.

Not the ideal day to go on a trip but hope nothing weird happens.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Guess who got their Switch today!
ME!

Although I'll have to call Gamestop at some point. Was supposed to also get Fast RMX, Shovel Knight and Snipperclips.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Kolin won and that's all I can say. Guess Oro and the others were plain forgettable.

Meanwhile, it's time to fly ourselves to the moon now that Bayonetta is having her time to shine. There's more cool characters to choose from than the witch herself. Your choices are Jeanne, Father Balder, Aesir, and Rodin. I might tag peeps like wedl!! wedl!! and @WhiteEaglePL since they a big fans.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Guess who got their Switch today!
ME!

Although I'll have to call Gamestop at some point. Was supposed to also get Fast RMX, Shovel Knight and Snipperclips.
Add me plz

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Saw Power Rangers 2017 in my absence. I am now Power Rangers trash again and would die for all 5 of those smol children.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The sequel will CERTAINLY be Green With Evil
I'm cautiously excited. I never liked Tommy Oliver much, I always felt like he just sort of showed up and took over the show, so I definitely don't want that happening again.

Plus...

You know this would be two evil Green Rangers in a row, considering Rita was a former Green Ranger.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'm cautiously excited. I never liked Tommy Oliver much, I always felt like he just sort of showed up and took over the show, so I definitely don't want that happening again.

Plus...

You know this would be two evil Green Rangers in a row, considering Rita was a former Green Ranger.
Oh, they're considering changing Tommy
to Tami [\spoiler]

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So, I got a question.

In our game we want to have a ghost area.

But if we're combining mythologies, how would ghosts work?

Any ideas?

D

Deleted member

Gonna start the run, here are the character introductions. I still have 3 slots to fill so I'll put them once I choose them or someone makes a request(I'm gonna let you guys to make requests for others tho), though I need a Protector(Tank) and a Highlander(DPS)
Zebei-Hailing from Doomedome Town, which got destroyed by Lord Evilord, he set on a journey to defeat him with his trusted companions and childhood friends: Lovintherest and Yaobait. Unfortunately, they got totally destroyed and now Hiro "Zebei" McGuffin Sue has decided to use the legendary Yggdrasil to grind. His friends were put on a bus.
Class: Landshark
Arranged path: Swordshark+Double Attack

Red-Determined to find the mysterious creature he saw on his childhood, despite all close to him saying he was crazy, he set on to High Lagaard after hearing rumors of it appearing in its labyrinth. All he remebers are its yellow appearence and glasses who shined brightly under the sun. Also, he has a gun.
Class: Gunner
Arranged path: Physical Gun+Binds

Pumpkaboo-An adventurer who thought "well, it can't be that hard" upon passing by the city and decided to climb Yggdrasil because she didn't have anything better to do. She lost one of her eyes to a deer. Still not having anything else to do, she perseveres.
Class: Survivalist
Arranged path: DPS Bow Mastery/Dodge Tank

Alucard-The son of the most powerful vampire of all time who set on destroying all monsters in the labyrinth to prove his worth. Actually just a vampire wannabe with an edgy fake name and a masochist pervert, seeking to be abused by the creatures inside the tree. Brother to Lalatina.
Class: Dark Hunter
Arranged path: Whip DH

Praline-An Alchemist who believes she's a Mage and that magic is real, really just wants to blow stuff up. Thinks her glasses aren't cute. They are.
Class: Alchemist
Arranged path: Compressed Formulas

Gwen-Thinking she could climb the tree easily, she accepted a bet from her friend. Now, traumatized by deers, she can't go home before reaching the top, or getting the 100.000en to pay the bet. Flat on the inside and the outside.
Class: Ronin
Arranged path: Upper Stance

Moydow-A high-ranking noble from a town far away from High Lagaard in the southeast, supposed to help monitoring the expeditions, he lost all of his money playing poker. Now, penniless, he joined the guild to recover his money.
Class: Sovereign
Arranged path: Order Mastery

Bananija-No one knows if he really doed have arms and legs, but what's more mysterious is his goal: apparently seeking the "ultimate meme". No one knows what that is for sure: some believe he's looking for a powerful creature, others that it's an ancient artifact, or even a gateway to another world. Regardless, most agree he'll find this "meme" he looks for.
Class: Hexer
Arranged path: Bind curses

Qrow-Once a Medic, he got kicked out due to drinking during work, which resulted in destruction of equipment, insulting patients, vomiting on the halls and an occurence involving a squirrel, two cups of coffee and a gun. Set for a life of adventure and booze instead. Machines hate him.
Class: Medic
Arranged path: Heal Mastery

SegaNinte-After he killed a bear, this hunter was transformed into one himself by the spirits. He joined the Guild to find a way to transform back. No one knows about his circumstances since he cannot talk. Also cursed by arbitrary character limits.
Class: Beast
Arranged path: Aggro-drawing Tank

Opossum-A noble and retired Doctor from High Lagaard, all he really looks for is the love of his life, who disappeared inside the labyrinth years ago...
Class: War Magus
Arranged path: Ailing Slash spam

Swamp-Some spirit thought it'd be funny to turn a forest creature into a loli. Seeks to end his miserable existence. Once guarded the lands of Mashbroads.
Class: Troubadour->Survivalist
Arranged path: Dodge Tank/Ailment Arrows
Now for the squad tagging
@Zebei @redfeatherraven Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo @Prince Alucard praline praline Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen @Moydow Bananija Bananija Schnee117 Schnee117 @SegaNintendoUbisoft Opossum Opossum Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Gonna start the run, here are the character introductions. I still have 3 slots to fill so I'll put them once I choose them or someone makes a request(I'm gonna let you guys to make requests for others tho), though I need a Protector(Tank) and a Highlander(DPS)
Zebei-Hailing from Doomedome Town, which got destroyed by Lord Evilord, he set on a journey to defeat him with his trusted companions and childhood friends: Lovintherest and Yaobait. Unfortunately, they got totally destroyed and now Hiro "Zebei" McGuffin Sue has decided to use the legendary Yggdrasil to grind. His friends were put on a bus.

Red-Determined to find the mysterious creature he saw on his childhood, despite all close to him saying he was crazy, he set on to High Lagaard after hearing rumors of it appearing in its labyrinth. All he remebers are its yellow appearence and glasses who shined brightly under the sun. Also, he has a gun.

Pumpkaboo-An adventurer who thought "well, it can't be that hard" upon passing by the city and decided to climb Yggdrasil because she didn't have anything better to do. She lost one of her eyes to a deer. Still not having anything else to do, she perseveres.

Alucard-The son of the most powerful vampire of all time who set on destroying all monsters in the labyrinth to prove his worth. Actually just a vampire wannabe with an edgy fake name and a masochist pervert, seeking to be abused by the creatures inside the tree. Brother to Lalatina.

Praline-An Alchemist who believes she's a Mage and that magic is real, really just wants to blow stuff up. Thinks her glasses aren't cute. They are.

Gwen-Thinking she could climb the tree easily, she accepted a bet from her friend. Now, traumatized by deers, she can't go home before reaching the top, or getting the 100.000en to pay the bet. Flat on the inside and the outside.

Moydow-A high-ranking noble from a town far away from High Lagaard in the southeast, supposed to help monitoring the expeditions, he lost all of his money playing poker. Now, penniless, he joined the guild to recover his money.

Bananija-No one knows if he really doed have arms and legs, but what's more mysterious is his goal: apparently seeking the "ultimate meme". No one knows what that is for sure: some believe he's looking for a powerful creature, others that it's an ancient artifact, or even a gateway to another world. Regardless, most agree he'll find this "meme" he looks for.

Qrow-Once a Medic, he got kicked out due to drinking during work, which resulted in destruction of equipment, insulting patients, vomiting on the halls and an occurence involving a squirrel, two cups of coffee and a gun. Set for a life of adventure and booze instead. Machines hate him.

SegaNinte-After he killed a bear, this hunter was transformed into one himself by the spirits. He joined the Guild to find a way to transform back. No one knows about his circumstances since he cannot talk. Also cursed by arbitrary character limits.

Opossum-A noble and retired Doctor from High Lagaard, all he really looks for is the love of his life, who disappeared inside the labyrinth years ago...

Swamp-Some spirit thought it'd be funny to turn a forest creature into a loli. Seeks to end his miserable existence. Once guarded the lands of Mashbroads.
@Zebei @redfeatherraven Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo @Prince Alucard praline praline Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen @Moydow Bananija Bananija Schnee117 Schnee117 @SegaNintendoUbisoft Opossum Opossum Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei
Sounds like me.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Seeking the "ultimate meme"? This is perfect: 11/10. I would never have thought of such a great backstory for myself.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
So, I got a question.

In our game we want to have a ghost area.

But if we're combining mythologies, how would ghosts work?

Any ideas?
Have loads of different kinds of ghosts
Kappa ghosts who try dragging you 6 feet under
adorable baby ghosts who don't hurt you but hug you and slow you down
Empty suits of armour

Pfft I could make up better villain names than Lord Evilord
Also why deer specifically? They're ****ing delicious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom