• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Discord is down at the moment. All I can wonder right now is speculate if this what the apocalypse feels like.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Nintendo, if you're going release videos for an upcoming game almost 3 months after its initial reveal, SHOW SOME DAMN NEW CONTENT FOR PETE'S SAKE!!

I really want ARMS but you're making super hard to keep me interested.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Holy ****, what did you give to Silas? Even if you're on Normal, I don't think even my Effie was able to dish out that much damage without the Effie's Lance
IMG_20170320_190321.jpg

I didn't really do anything out of the ordinary with him.

I initially made him a Paladin on my failed attempts through Chapter 17 once he reached Level 20 as a Cavalier (he started at Level 18 in that Chapter), but decided to go with Great Knight because it has some nifty skills attached to it. Once he gets those I'll probably make him a Paladin again for the extra Speed and Skill.

It should be noted that he is married to Effie and I pretty much always pair them up, so he gets some nice buffs from that. He also had +1 Strength from a Meal for that map (that's the first map I've felt the need to use a Meal on, lol, that's how much of a difficulty spike it is on Lunatic). And of course, I buffed some of his weapons for an extra 2 Mt each.

In terms of giving him permanent stat boosters, I don't recall giving him any at all. The only character I've been consciously paying attention to there is Marth, boosting his Skill and Speed when I can to capitalise on his strong attributes. I've given other characters boosts here and there but I don't think I gave any to Silas.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just fought Zu in FFXV. That fight was actually really fun. Lots of warping, breaking its legs to bring it down, to conclude with its death. The level of the hunt scared me at first, but its pretty easy once you start chaining your warps correctly.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Monita from Nintendo Land won. It was a no contest when it was a decent new addition to Wii U family. But that's not to say the Balance Board had a following, showing that there is slight demand in another Wii Fit rep.

Now we are focusing on elf the biggest 3DS features, Streetpass and the Streetpass Plaza games. Your choices are the Wandering Heroes of Find Mii (Tagging Arcadenik Arcadenik ), Dr. Scarlett from Battleground Z, Iris Archwell from Monster Manor, and the white Streetpass Bunny (who can pretty much be the G&W of Streetpass games as sales bunny). Unless you own a 3DS, you're going to be lost on this one.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Inb4 the bunny wins because he's cute.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hunting memories is almost as bad as hunting triforce shards.
Go to any of the Stables and see if the artist guy(the painter with the white hair) is around when you visit them. If he is, he'll help you with finding memories by telling you where one of the memories is close to depending on which stable you are at.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hunting memories is almost as bad as hunting triforce shards.
Just do what I did and look it up when you get stuck.

Or talk to the painter guy at the stables, if you have maps of an area you can check where he says it is to narrow it down.

Didn't stop me from not thinking to do it and feeling most of them out though, LOL. Only one is practically impossible that way.

Check the area next to the words "Hylia River" on your map for that one.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So if rice is only grown in spring but takes two months before its ready to harvest, should I plant it in the fall so it has winter and spring. Goodness, this is why I dont plant rice in these games

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

Or talk to the painter guy at the stables, if you have maps of an area you can check where he says it is to narrow it down.

Didn't stop me from not thinking to do it and feeling most of them out though, LOL. Only one is practically impossible that way.

The only one I thought was bothersome:
Was the one at Hyrule Castle.
Otherwise, all the other ones I found easily either by finding them on my own or by talking to the Painter guy.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This make me wonder how fast the game's localization will be.

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/03/...enoblade-2-and-fire-emblem-warriors-for-2017/

Monita from Nintendo Land won. It was a no contest when it was a decent new addition to Wii U family. But that's not to say the Balance Board had a following, showing that there is slight demand in another Wii Fit rep.

Now we are focusing on elf the biggest 3DS features, Streetpass and the Streetpass Plaza games. Your choices are the Wandering Heroes of Find Mii (Tagging Arcadenik Arcadenik ), Dr. Scarlett from Battleground Z, Iris Archwell from Monster Manor, and the white Streetpass Bunny (who can pretty much be the G&W of Streetpass games as sales bunny). Unless you own a 3DS, you're going to be lost on this one.

For me, it's between the Wandering Heroes and the Streetpass Bunny.

Find Mii already has a Smash stage going for it and we all know it's the most popular Streetpass game for the 3DS.

As for the bunny, it's self explanatory. If he sells you the games, it would naturally make sense for him to use elements and weaponry from all of them.

Speaking of bunnies, when will you do the Badge Arcade Bunny?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The only one I thought was bothersome:
Was the one at Hyrule Castle.
Otherwise, all the other ones I found easily either by finding them on my own or by talking to the Painter guy.
I looked that one up too, but I could kinda guess that had to be the general area where it was the whole time considering it made sense. Just didn't wanna waste time poking around the area looking for it THERE of all places, LOL.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik

YES! Thank you! I'm so glad they included the Wandering Heroes from Find Mii on this poll.

Ever since the Find Mii stage was revealed back in 2013, I suddenly started supporting the Wandering Heroes.

They are perfect for Smash. They could be more customizable than the Mii Fighters and they can finally give us the magic-type Mii Fighter we have been asking for so long.

You have Miis that can be either cats, dogs, bunnies (yes, the same Streetpass Bunny) and even humans and they all have the same normal A moves but their special B moves are different depending on the shirt color they are wearing.

For example, red shirts specialize in fire magic... and blue shirts specialize in water magic... and yellow shirts specialize in earth magic... and green shirts specialize in buffs and nerfs.

http://www.thonky.com/find-mii-3ds/shirt-colors

Cats can be either black or brown.

Dogs can either be black or brown.

Bunnies can either be white or pink (like the Arcade Bunny).

Combo Attack could be Wandering Hero's Final Smash where it pairs up with another Wandering Hero and they attack the enemies similarly to Robin's Final Smash with Chrom.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
This make me wonder how fast the game's localization will be.

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/03/...enoblade-2-and-fire-emblem-warriors-for-2017/

For me, it's between the Wandering Heroes and the Streetpass Bunny.

Find Mii already has a Smash stage going for it and we all know it's the most popular Streetpass game for the 3DS.

As for the bunny, it's self explanatory. If he sells you the games, it would naturally make sense for him to use elements and weaponry from all of them.

Speaking of bunnies, when will you do the Badge Arcade Bunny?
On Xenoblade, I hope they don't rush the game. A 2017 release is good, but I don't want a rushed RPG.

On that, well that's happening tonight. It will be themed on Nintendo app characters. Other than the quirky long eared rascal, Swapnote's Nkki will be there and so will the AR Box. The last one is a bit of a stretch but, the Flipnote Studio Frog. Or I can just go for Diskun because it has more history.

D

Deleted member

Leo just got critted by the paired up Spear Masters next to Fuga. I was able to deal with everything without any problems so far and then they **** me right up the ass with a likely-10% crit(animations were off)
LIBERA ME FROM THIS HELL
And normally I'd just say **** it and go on but I need him if I want Forrest and you better be damn sure I want

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
You know that upcoming :4megaman: cartoon? Well, they just revealed an new redesign for the Blue Bomber (here's a before/after):

Significantly better, but still ehh.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
YES! Thank you! I'm so glad they included the Wandering Heroes from Find Mii on this poll.

Ever since the Find Mii stage was revealed back in 2013, I suddenly started supporting the Wandering Heroes.

They are perfect for Smash. They could be more customizable than the Mii Fighters and they can finally give us the magic-type Mii Fighter we have been asking for so long.

You have Miis that can be either cats, dogs, bunnies (yes, the same Streetpass Bunny) and even humans and they all have the same normal A moves but their special B moves are different depending on the shirt color they are wearing.

For example, red shirts specialize in fire magic... and blue shirts specialize in water magic... and yellow shirts specialize in earth magic... and green shirts specialize in buffs and nerfs.

http://www.thonky.com/find-mii-3ds/shirt-colors

Cats can be either black or brown.

Dogs can either be black or brown.

Bunnies can either be white or pink (like the Arcade Bunny).

Combo Attack could be Wandering Hero's Final Smash where it pairs up with another Wandering Hero and they attack the enemies similarly to Robin's Final Smash with Chrom.
These are definitely interesting ideas. Since I've been hooked on the original, I've always felt that these puppers and kitties felt right at home in Smash. Especially given the swordsmanship and color coded magic they used. The stage is good enough, but it just didn't feel the same without them. We can hope.

Meahwile, Iris Archwell and the Streetpass Bunny seems to be the most popular results on my poll so far. They must be fans (Monster Manor is just as good IMO) or find them cute (in the bunny's case).

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Go to any of the Stables and see if the artist guy(the painter with the white hair) is around when you visit them. If he is, he'll help you with finding memories by telling you where one of the memories is close to depending on which stable you are at.

That's what I'm doing.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
After getting half of the memories it wasn't too hard to look at visual cues within the images to pinpoint the locations...

Even Hyrule Castle I was able to approximate the area just by looking at the 3D map...the hard part was dodging guardians the whole time, even had two of them bearing down on me while I triggered the flashback...ran like hell once the cutscene was over...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You know that upcoming :4megaman: cartoon? Well, they just revealed an new redesign for the Blue Bomber (here's a before/after):

The face was always my biggest issue. It definitely...improved, but the eyes and nose still feel off.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tbh XC2 still smells like delay until 2018; the January trailer showed a game in a very early stage, you can tell it is the engine of the first Xenoblade ported to the Switch, that's fine; many of the Monolith devs were working their butts off in BotW.
The positive side is that the music is getting completed, but still, the game probably will be ready by Q1 2018 and the english localization (hopefully in british) by Summer 2018.

I'll happily eat a pinecone if it comes out this year.

D

Deleted member

Look on the bright side, it could've been something like this.
Screenshot (133).png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

While the design is still "eh" to me. Atleast it's a improvement.
So, to the person who fixed him, it's not alot but you tried. Here, take this star for trying, you deserve it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Okay so...

She might be one of the worst flirts I've ever seen.

D

Deleted member

Married couple destroys young boy's asshole

Tags: Shota, Femdom, ****, BBW, BBM, Yaoi, Vore
Also, finally beat it

**** this chapter and everyone related to it.
And I ain't risking with those two in the middle, they can live for now.
Now to THE best map in the game

Chrono.

?

I don't think any of those are trans.
There's definitely a trans character in Andromeda, not sure who, but I see a lot of laughing on Twitter since apparently their only character trait is... Being trans (like the first thing they do is say they're trans and their deadname).

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
There's definitely a trans character in Andromeda, not sure who, but I see a lot of laughing on Twitter since apparently their only character trait is... Being trans (like the first thing they do is say they're trans and their deadname).
Ah.

Well who is it then?

Hm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom