• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Me, literally two seconds ago:
"Oh man, I feel like I could take on the whole world, bring it on Conquest, what do you have for me now?"
>Chapter 19: Winds of Change
Me:

D

Deleted member

Me, literally two seconds ago:
"Oh man, I feel like I could take on the whole world, bring it on Conquest, what do you have for me now?"
>Chapter 19: Winds of Change
Me:
Winds of change wasn't that hard. :p From what I remember anyway.

D

Deleted member

Winds of change wasn't that hard. :p From what I remember anyway.
You're probably remembering it wrong because not even a masochist like me can enjoy it. And i'm someone who's also trying to do an Auto-Battle Only FEA Run(protip: don't do it, it's stupider than it looks)
It's just so frustating and makes your head hurt because of the wind.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Also, I just now found something kind of useful in one location.

There's an entire GROVE of Hearty Durian nowhere near Faron. It's located by a tiny pond on Satori Mountain surrounded heavily by trees. Those are Hearty Durian trees. I've never seen a place as good as this for harvesting non-apple fruit and it's one of the best fruits in the game.
There are some useful places in general for certain materials.
-As mentioned by an NPC, in Retsam Forest above the Hateno Tech Lab, there are a good bunch of Sunshrooms. At the very least, I got around 10 from there.
-On Tuft Mountain in Faron, around the pond on the right of Yambi Lake, there are usually around 6-9 Hearty Radishes surrounding the lake.
-Under the shrine of Horon Lagoon, which is on the right of the words "Lanayru Great Spring" when zoomed out, there is a cove that has a whole bunch of Razorclaw and Ironshell Crabs. Cooking them gives you food that can heal about 8-9 hearts as well as either 3 stacks of Attack or Defense respectively.
-There are tons of Fireproof Lizards around Goron City and the Southern Mine of Death Mountain.
-The Great Fairy Springs have a whole bunch of one plant surrounding them, like the Kakariko Village Great Fairy Spring has a whole bunch of Blue Nightshades. One of the other Springs has a whole bunch of Mighty Thistles and another has a whole bunch of Armoranths. I don't know what the last one has. That being said, all of them also have some Silent Princess flowers by them as well as 2 Endura Carrots.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You're probably remembering it wrong because not even a masochist like me can enjoy it. And i'm someone who's also trying to do an Auto-Battle Only FEA Run(protip: don't do it, it's stupider than it looks)
It's just so frustating and makes your head hurt because of the wind.
It really wasnt hard at all if its Im thinking
But the wind literaly was in my favor so maybe thats why

Last edited:

Chrono.

I'll just say I agree with Johnny on the Forces name. Still I'm very intrigued by it, no real hype yet since I don't really know the game.

Flying Battery for Mania is good ****.

In other news I just got BOTW.

EDIT: Turns out the media has seen gameplay of Forces.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

We getting some good stuff tomorrow.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'll just say I agree with Johnny on the Forces name. Still I'm very intrigued by it, no real hype yet since I don't really know the game.

Flying Battery for Mania is good ****.

In other news I just got BOTW.

EDIT: Turns out the media has seen gameplay of Forces.

So it's gonna be a Sonic version of Fire Emblem Heroes, then?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
User was warned for this post
Me at the current moment.

Mod edit: Please don't post this picture(the one of Toad constantly running around and screaming). It can hurt a person's eyes due to the extreme speed of the image, much like an image that is constantly flashing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Hi I am Kurri and uhm YES I am a Super Sonic Fan and I am ****ing HYPED FOR THIS!
**** MARIO ODYSSEY

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
With the logo. . .are they going to involve G.U.N. again, or what on earth is going on?

It looks incredibly military to me. Like, even the Freedom Fighters from DiC's legacy didn't skew this hard into coming off as military.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
With the logo. . .are they going to involve G.U.N. again, or what on earth is going on?

It looks incredibly military to me. Like, even the Freedom Fighters from DiC's legacy didn't skew this hard into coming off as military.
They described the plot as being Sonic gathering a band of heroes to fight against "Eggman's army".

Also - 3 gameplay styles, one is "Modern Sonic".

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
With MK8, Polygon kept saying "It's gonna be the worst selling Mario Kart", then it sold well "It's still gonna fail" They stopped after 6 months postrelease
With the low sales of Wii U at that time, it was understandable they said that. But for the Deluxe version on the Switch, I think it might sell well, even better than the original MK8.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
THE GAME LOOKS BEAUTIFUL GOD

So much happening at once.

And Unleashed/Generations gameplay is back.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
They described the plot as being Sonic gathering a band of heroes to fight against "Eggman's army".

Also - 3 gameplay styles, one is "Modern Sonic".
. . .Three? Did they actually do what people kept chattering about with Generations and throw in Dreamcast Sonic?

I wish I could say the third was Tails, but my cynicism says they'll keep Solo Sonica no matter how many playstyles they throw on there.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
About that third gameplay style, maybe Sega was teasing us all this time. The answer was right in front of us.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yes please

Werehog with a sword and guns.
I know I'm a nitpicker but Sonic actually said in Shadow's game that he wouldn't go near guns. That's Shadow's territory, not Sonic's.

What Sonic really needs is a hoverboard. :troll:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
There isn't going to be a Dreamcast Sonic guys.

Dreamcast Sonic IS Modern Sonic.
Dreamcast Sonic is only modern Sonic in design, and there's still differences. Gameplay wise it's still really different. That said, as much as I wish they'd include Dreamcast Sonic gameplay, I'm sure they'll use Boom. I just hope it's not a beat em up.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I know I'm a nitpicker but Sonic actually said in Shadow's game that he wouldn't go near guns. That's Shadow's territory, not Sonic's.

What Sonic really needs is a hoverboard. :troll:
Sonic changed his mind. Gotta go edgy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom