• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't consider myself a vegetarian although I only eat eggs and chicken. Don't know why red meat is only considered "real" meat by some.

That said, I don't consider milk and honey as non-veg.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm looking Konosuba right now.
Real talk, how can you not enjoy Sitcom: The Anime? It's freaking great I tell ya.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
For me they're both about equal, but for different moods.

They can both have variances in quality, too. There's good steak and crab and there's REALLY good steak and crab.

I haven't had crab with home cooking though. Perhaps that causes a quality gap since home cooked steak tends to get a bit more rubbery than the restaurant stuff.
I could eat fish and shrimp and crab all day if I had to

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I used to like it, them I just stopped watching it
Bad animation? The joke weren't funny anymore? Better anime were here?
In any case, I'm having one hell of a time. Or, I guess you could say, a EXPLOSIF TIME

AHAHAHAHA, kill me.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If you want to watch the Sonic at SXSW stream, come here.

https://www.twitch.tv/tssznews

For unknown reasons, an official stream of the panel can't happen. As a result, TSSZ is providing a stream themselves, as one of their writers is attending the panel. The panel starts 6PM Eastern.

If that doesn't suit you, the official Sonic Twitch will have a post-stream at 7PM Eastern, going over all of the major news. This won't show the panel itself though.

Official PR assets (images, trailers, etc) regarding all of the major news will be sent out tomorrow so you can expect to be able to check Sonic/general gaming news sites for the important info tomorrow.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Bad animation? The joke weren't funny anymore? Better anime were here?
In any case, I'm having one hell of a time. Or, I guess you could say, a EXPLOSIF TIME

AHAHAHAHA, kill me.
I think I started watching the anime Saga if Tanya the evil at the same time and Tanya got most of my attention and maybe the fanservice that was there but thats probably on me

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Unfortunately yes they will need to know it, so a lot of the time you will need to pull or promote up a 4* unit to get access to the one you want and level them up until you can afford it. You can select three skills to inherit from a unit, but say you want Vantage III. You'll need to make the other two Vantage I and II.
They (the unit you're sacrificing) don't need to know the skill. They just need to be at the star level at which they can learn the skill. So Gordin learns Vantage 3 at 5*, so he just needs to be at 5* for you to be able to give the skill to someone else. Gordin doesn't need to actually level up and learn the skill, he can still be at level 1 and it won't matter.

You can also mix and match a bit; Gordin isn't available at 5* for example, so you can just take Vantage 1 and 2 from him, and then take Vantage 3 from someone else (assuming there's another unit that can learn it at 4*), rather than burning 20,000 feathers on Gordin just to sacrifice him.

Gordin is in the next banner, though. They're becoming self-aware.

Last edited:

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
Okay thanks.
I'll just beat Medoh before then
Look at the top post of the page my dude..
If you want to watch the Sonic at SXSW stream, come here.

https://www.twitch.tv/tssznews

For unknown reasons, an official stream of the panel can't happen. As a result, TSSZ is providing a stream themselves, as one of their writers is attending the panel. The panel starts 6PM Eastern.

If that doesn't suit you, the official Sonic Twitch will have a post-stream at 7PM Eastern, going over all of the major news. This won't show the panel itself though.

Official PR assets (images, trailers, etc) regarding all of the major news will be sent out tomorrow so you can expect to be able to check Sonic/general gaming news sites for the important info tomorrow.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think I started watching the anime Saga if Tanya the evil at the same time and Tanya got most of my attention and maybe the fanservice that was there but thats probably on me
Hmm, fair enough.
Anyway, fanservice don't bother me. And I like to finish a show before watching another one. And I am enjoying it so far. Soooooo....yeah. I'm going to watch it at 100%.
Not today tough, It's really late now. So I'm going to finish the current episode I am watching and then I will stop.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Nothing says leveling healers better than having a character with Fury keep tanking a ranged attack, damaging themselves due to Fury, than healing them for EXP.

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
Hmm, fair enough.
Anyway, fanservice don't bother me. And I like to finish a show before watching another one. And I am enjoying it so far. Soooooo....yeah. I'm going to watch it at 100%.
Not today tough, It's really late now. So I'm going to finish the current episode I am watching and then I will stop.
Apparently Season 2 ended yesterday

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Hmm, fair enough.
Well I made it to the 2nd season but then I stopped watching once I got to the 2nd season

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Great! That mean it will be quick but sweet!
Also, screw my previous statement. I'm going to watch another one, and then another one, and another one, another one...
Must. WATCH. IT.

D

Deleted member

I'm really liking Celica's army from what I've seen so far
Boey and Mae look like great Mages, the Armor Knight dude and the Archer look cool and Saber

I love him already
And I think it's mostly because he resembles a certain character

Headcanon time: Nero was summoned as an Heroic Spirit by Celica as the Saber class for whatever reason
Wait, it did? Was it confirmed to only have 10 eps?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
They should play the Sonic Mania trailer in a loop again when the panel begins to mess with the viewers.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
They (the unit you're sacrificing) don't need to know the skill. They just need to be at the star level at which they can learn the skill. So Gordin learns Vantage 3 at 5*, so he just needs to be at 5* for you to be able to give the skill to someone else. Gordin doesn't need to actually level up and learn the skill, he can still be at level 1 and it won't matter.

You can also mix and match a bit; Gordin isn't available at 5* for example, so you can just take Vantage 1 and 2 from him, and then take Vantage 3 from someone else (assuming there's another unit that can learn it at 4*), rather than burning 20,000 feathers on Gordin just to sacrifice him.

Gordin is in the next banner, though. They're becoming self-aware.
Ah my apologies, I misunderstood the game when I looked at it. That's convenient I guess, surprised they'd allow that honestly. I'll take it though.

The second point you make about just getting the prerequisites from one is interesting, thanks for the idea. That could definitely become relevant.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So I played about 2 hours of BotW last night and had the best time ever. Was smiling soooo much.

Then I paraglided down and got so overwhelmed by the size of this game I had to turn it off.

I'll get back to it afterwork. But, to quote gool ol' JR.

By Gawd.

D

Deleted member

When Benny learns Wary Fighter, all hope is lost to the enemy army
The moving wall shall seize its rightful place and extinguish the Kitsune

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Guys, I have something very important to tell all of you BotW players, so that you don't make the same mistakes I did.

You can harvest wood with bombs. Bomb the tree to knock it down, bomb it again to get some wood. You don't have to waste your weapons.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Also, I just now found something kind of useful in one location.

There's an entire GROVE of Hearty Durian nowhere near Faron. It's located by a tiny pond on Satori Mountain surrounded heavily by trees. Those are Hearty Durian trees. I've never seen a place as good as this for harvesting non-apple fruit and it's one of the best fruits in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom