• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

I can hear NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy 's and Metal Shop X Metal Shop X 's alarms ringing from far away.

Yo!!

We in this boys!!

Edit: In all honesty if this actually happens then I'll gladly give all my money to Konami again. Still surprised MGSV: The Definitive Experience wasn't announced for switch.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So I started watching X-Men and good lord is this cheesy as hell. Who decided the 90's were the "Ultimate Cheese Decade"? Also Xavier you arse, he just gave Magneto holocaust flashbacks. It's easy to see why Magneto's a villain and it's so understandable, christ

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I can hear NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy 's and Metal Shop X Metal Shop X 's alarms ringing from far away.

Sorry to repost your message but...
Guys, do you think it mean that, Snake may have a little more chance to be back? Of course, it's all speculation. But if Konami is starting to doing thing like that, that maybe, just maybe, Snake could be back to the past, Samurai Jack.
And frankly, even if this is only speculation, I am really hyped right now.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
funny
I thought Samus was a robot and that Metroid was a game of the Alien franchise(came close, I guess :p)
I also thought FE was a hack-and-slash game and F-Zero was a fighting one based on how they looked in Smash
My brother and I used to thought Marth was Sigurd since at the time we were playing Melee, we were also playing Fire Emblem: Genealogy of Holy War on Super Famicom.
Yeah, at least Lotte got a date... sort of(damnit Lotte, don't friendzone the guy like that)
I like Sucy but Amanda is my favorite, too bad she's not in the maincast so she got, what, two episodes where she isn't just in the background?

And I also like the OP, but there are many more I think are better, though I still love it. But the ED, I don't think anything can compete with it imo
I mean it is the right thing to do when someone ask you out. And were rarely seen this kind of reply in anime. In most animes they either just freak out, or just blushed and don't know how to reply, kind of like how Akko was.
Amanda is awesome too, I hope we can get an episode mostly related to her. I still like Constanze the most, she combines machines and magic, and that's just amazing.
Why isn't NES Disney games coming to the Switch?
Also
Yeah, I wonder why… is it really because cartridge will cost more budget so they don't want to port it to Switch? I really hope this isn't the case.
According to some tweets, it was melt when he docked the Switch and play it when it is in the dock. Some also say it might be thr card's quality. And just how long did he dock that Switch?
By the way, it is still a rare case, Switch haters and cynicists shouldn't take this as a solid proof that Switch is going to fail.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
My brother and I used to thought Marth was Sigurd since at the time we were playing Melee, we were also playing Fire Emblem: Genealogy of Holy War on Super Famicom.

I mean it is the right thing to do when someone ask you out. And were rarely seen this kind of reply in anime. In most animes they either just freak out, or just blushed and don't know how to reply, kind of like how Akko was.
Amanda is awesome too, I hope we can get an episode mostly related to her. I still like Constanze the most, she combines machines and magic, and that's just amazing.

Yeah, I wonder why… is it really because cartridge will cost more budget so they don't want to port it to Switch? I really hope this isn't the case.
According to some tweets, it was melt when he docked the Switch and play it when it is in the dock. Some also say it might be thr card's quality. And just how long did he dock that Switch?
By the way, it is still a rare case, Switch haters and cynicists shouldn't take this as a solid proof that Switch is going to fail.
Are the Disney games getting a physical release?

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Sorry to repost your message but...
Guys, do you think it mean that, Snake may have a little more chance to be back? Of course, it's all speculation. But if Konami is starting to doing thing like that, that maybe, just maybe, Snake could be back to the past, Samurai Jack.
And frankly, even if this is only speculation, I am really hyped right now.
For the record, this was Denis Dyack that said this. President of the now disbanded Silicon Knights, the developers of The Twin Snakes. He in no way has any affiliation with Konami.

However, he could very well have insider information. Either from Nintendo on the Gamecube VC or Konami on their interest in bringing that game back. Or from both. It would make sense that Konami would try to tackle the Switch as they wanted to go mobile and, well, Switch is mobile while still trying to keep their dedicated fanbase (lol). They also did really well on Super Bomberman R in Japan and America.

So, if Super Bomberman R and its success is an indication in their resurrected interest in Nintendo then, yes, Snake's chances have slightly improved. slightly.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
For the record, this was Denis Dyack that said this. President of the now disbanded Silicon Knights, the developers of The Twin Snakes. He in no way has any affiliation with Konami.

However, he could very well have insider information. Either from Nintendo on the Gamecube VC or Konami on their interest in bringing that game back. Or from both. It would make sense that Konami would try to tackle the Switch as they wanted to go mobile and, well, Switch is mobile while still trying to keep their dedicated fanbase (lol). They also did really well on Super Bomberman R in Japan and America.

So, if Super Bomber R and its success is an indication in their resurrected interest in Nintendo then, yes, Snake's chances has slightly improved. slightly.
Yeah, that's what I tought.
Still, it's still good to see that there is some little hope for Snake. It's not much, but it's here. And frankly, I take a bit of hope then seeing another pachinko machine. (Like, really Konami? MGS3 pachinko with the Fox Engine? **** you)
Tough, Smash Character War are the worst kind of war. So it's up to Konami and Nintendo to see if Snake will survive this war.:snake:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

A glimmer of hope for a Switch release for The Disney Afternoon Collection.
Disney Afternoon Collection Switch is already the number one search result for Disney Afternoon on Google. I think Capcom probably knows there's demand, they're just not saying anything.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Childhood misconceptions huh?

- Marth and Roy were from some Legend of Zelda spinoff game that I wasn't familiar with.
- Ness was supposed to represent real life because his series icon was of Planet Earth.
- C. Falcon said Captain Punch instead of Falcon Punch. This was back when only Smash 64 and Melee were out mind you (didn't have Melee at this point of time) and it was hard to hear what he was saying clearly.
- Snake confused the hell out of me when he was revealed in 2006. I didn't even think he was a video game character.
- All the Sonic in Melee rumors that I believed back in the day. I even tried doing the Cruel Melee method which involved getting 20 KO's and I was pissed when nothing happened.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Mine gets fairly hot but definitely not hot enough to do whatever this video is about.

I won't watch it cause Etika is a loser.
Well the problem with that wasnt the dudes switch anyway, it was the SD card and it being a model that is known to melt

so the dude blamed the switch for something that it didnt do

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
When's the Sonic news going to drop today? I forgot the time of it
I think it should be somewhere around 10-11pm for you.

Though a heads up, they're currently trying to find a way to stream it. SXSW decided not to stream panels this year for some reason, and SEGA is looking for an alternative.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
The only smash misconceptions I had, that I remember was that Marth and Roy were from the same game and that Lyn was Marth's girlfriend or something...

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Fun list!

Now, what could Wii U bring to the table? Inkling, surely, anything else? I guess Elma from Xenoblade X and/or Captain Toad are options. Oh and we did have Alph... kinda.
Well Captain Toad's actual debut was on the Wii in Mario Galaxy but there's also Wonder Red,Callie and Marie and if the canon lords aren't enough, the kids from #FE.

The Switch already looks like it has someone lined up with the cast of ARMS. Not to mention Breath of the Wild Link is so radically different he could be his own character. Wild Link anybody?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You're implying they aren't going to do a Polygon Mario Kart 8
Nah I didn't mean that...
I mean some people will take this one issue and spread it out as a huge deal.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The hell is going on right now?

Edit: Seriously though, guys, don't start an image chain.
Welcome to Don't Hug Me I'm Scared.
The best webshow ever made, IMO.
If you want to know more about it, watch the first episode here to get a idea of the show. Be careful tough, like you have saw, it have horror in it, and it can be pretty graphic at time.
And don't worry, no image chain for me. 'Just wanted to post that because the occasion was just too perfect.:p
Now, I'm going back to Outer Heaven, good bye.
*Take his cardbox*

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The Pikmin poll ended on a "What?" note. So Brittany managed to slightly beat Louie and Charlie. I'm guessing it's everyone's obsession with more female characters.

Anyways, we begin with the famous Sonic the Hedgehog series. Which is a major doozy. I'm separating each one into groups like friends, foes, rivals, Chaotix, and more. Your first set of choices are Knuckles, Tails, Classic Sonic, and Amy. Not to worry Eggman and Shadow fans, they will be covered later.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Now to head to that animation class.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The Pikmin poll ended on a "What?" note. So Brittany managed to slightly beat Louie and Charlie. I'm guessing it's everyone's obsession with more female characters.

Anyways, we begin with the famous Sonic the Hedgehog series. Which is a major doozy. I'm separating each one into groups like friends, foes, rivals, Chaotix, and more. Your first set of choices are Knuckles, Tails, Classic Sonic, and Amy. Not to worry Eggman and Shadow fans, they will be covered later.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Now to head to that animation class.
I still don't see anyone clamoring for a younger, shorter, fatter Sonic clone.

Classic Sonic is "just there".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom