• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Most of the customization I do in Tekken is either business suits or making characters look like superheroes.

So I'm not exactly the most creative when it comes to that stuff.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Akuma has now mastered the greatest martial art of them all. Shooting people.
Well, like a fish a gun hits with kinetic energy

Imagine hitting with a fist

Now imagine hitting with a fist made of metal speed up with the force of an explosion

Imagine if it was an iron fist, eh eh. LOL

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Today was a cluster****. First it was Ellie that won, then Peri spikes up, and then Serena. Because Serena already technically won in an older Awakening poll as Severa, I might as well go with Peri since she's at least an original character. Sorry Serena fans.

Now we are close to the end of Nohr. Your choices are Nyx, Benny, Keaton, and Charlotte. Afterwards will be the last ever Fates poll, which will be characters relevant to multiple games likes King Garon and Silas.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

If anyone needs me, I'll be on Discord.
Peri was the winner of the last poll? Something tells me there are a good number of Fates fans that aren't too happy with this considering how she is arguably the most hated character in the game.

As for this poll, I give my vote to Charlotte. She's pretty funny with a memorable two-faced personality and a very sympathizable backstory that explains why she wears those questionable clothes; she's even pretty sweet, as her supports with Kaden and Nyx show. She has some great support conversations all around, and was an awesome character in the first Conquest Drama CD. She is also an amazing Berserker who crits pretty often, and she made the perfect wife and mother for Xander and Siegbert respectively in my Conquest playthrough. I think she'd be pretty cool in Smash for the fact that she wields an axe, and Smash could use some axe fighters; she would even have some great quotes to use from the games (like all of her critical quotes). In all, Charlotte is my favorite Nohrian woman.

Benny is right behind her of the four characters listed. He's another one of my favorites of the Nohrian cast. I like gentle giant characters like him, and he's a nature-lover just like me. He was also an awesome tank in my Conquest playthrough, and I like his son just as much. Much like Effie, Benny could represent the Knight class pretty well, but between her and him, I'd pick Benny because I like his character a lot more.

As for the other two, while they would be pretty unique amongst the Smash caste (Keaton as a brutal one-on-one werewolf fighter and Nyx as a Dark mage), I'm not a fan of either of them as characters. Although Keaton was one of my best units that helped me clear some of the later chapters in Fates, I find him boring thanks to that personality of his. Nyx was an OK mage, but she annoyed me pretty often (not to mention her voice is rather grating to the ears).

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Crisis averted, managed to carefully lift the screen protector with tape and remove the bits of dust that was caught underneath...
Now I can rub my keys on the screen to my heart's content...

Also bought a case for it...so it'll be relatively safe while I take it on the go...

Ivander

Smash Legend
If there's anything that Breath of the Wild has made me anticipate greatly, it's the BotW side characters in Hyrule Warriors 2. This game has such a colorful and very memorable side casting. So many to count. They would fit so well for Hyrule Warriors 2.
And that's not even including the enriched weapon lore and variety for them. There's so much variety for the weapons. Not including the more original weapons, you have weapons for practically all the big races(Korok/Kokiri, Goron, Zora, Rito and Gerudo), you have weapons for the Shiekah and Hylian Soldiers, you even get weapon variety for the enemies, for Moblins, Bokoblins, Lizalfos, etc. Also, Boomerang Swords!
I would just love to see what Koei Tecmo would do for Breath of the Wild characters in a potential Hyrule Warriors 2. Heck, just with the weapons, I'd love to see them add some original characters for the enemies that have them use weapons used by them in Breath of the Wild(like a Lizalfos character using their own personal made Lizalfos boomerang swords).
Edit; Heck, have a Guardian playable for Hyrule Warriors 2. The guardians also have their own styled weapons and there are even Guardians who fight with them. Seriously, Breath of the Wild has so much character potential for HW2.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I have literally never seen hate for Peri.
ever.
Check SerenesForest. You'll see A LOT of Peri hate there.

Over at the Corrin Social, I remember one discussion topic was brought up about everyone's least favorite Fates character, and Peri was the one that was most commonly mentioned relating to the topic.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So going off of the anime episode listings , I have an idea:

First episode, yeah Ho-Oh could appear, I think its flashbacks though. Actually you know what makes sense:

This guys the shinning object and makes them remember ho-oh and more. Why would he shine? Cause he's a prism and light reflects off of him. That way you get 1 and gen 7 pandering.

Although Ho-oh is totally fair game:

He's in Alola :p

As for the Litten episode. @GoldenYuiitusin you have an interesting and plausible idea here. I like it. One idea I thought could also work is that the theory that stoutland was lillie's lilipup is real and she goes with Ash to see Litten. The two remember each other and Lillie makes it her goal to save it, thinking it was gone forever. In the end Ash and Lillie succeed, stoutland is saved and Litten is happy. Stoutland reuniting with its former friend acts completely rejuvenated and wants to accompany Lillie. She accepts and Litten ponders what to do. Ash offers it the chance to come with them and that way it can also be with Stoutland.

Everyone is happy and the day is saved! The anime's plot deepens and future arcs can be setup, like having Lillie fight Lusamine with Stoutland, Ash getting Incenior, etc.

We'll see what happens

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well guys... I have an update on you about the CPSIA listing's of amiibo that are connected to Smash;

4 specific listings (AACK, AACL, AACM, and AACN) have very recently reappeared; each were certified on March 6th, which was 2 days ago. As we all know, the amiibo of Cloud, Corrin, and Bayonetta are still hiding and have yet to be revealed. In addition, I'm sure many of you know about AACN... a very mysterious amiibo listing that is brand new and may actually end up being a new or returning character. Based off speculation, many have theorized that AACK is Cloud, AACL is Corrin, and AACM is Bayonetta, which makes sense when you think about it as they do go in alphabetical order. I have to say; when AACN appeared back then, it certainly made things very interesting with how it came out of nowhere. With these new reissues of the certificates, its obvious something is being planned.

Regardless, I get the feeling we may finally see confirmation of the three missing amiibo and whatever that last amiibo may be relatively soon or within the next few months leading up to E3. I have a guess that AACN could be Ice Climbers, but that's just me. :p

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Well guys... I have an update on you about the CPSIA listing's of amiibo that are connected to Smash;

4 specific listings (AACK, AACL, AACM, and AACN) have very recently reappeared; each were certified on March 6th, which was 2 days ago. As we all know, the amiibo of Cloud, Corrin, and Bayonetta are still hiding and have yet to be revealed. In addition, I'm sure many of you know about AACN... a very mysterious amiibo listing that is brand new and may actually end up being a new or returning character. Based off speculation, many have theorized that AACK is Cloud, AACL is Corrin, and AACM is Bayonetta, which makes sense when you think about it as they do go in alphabetical order. But when AACN appeared back then, it certainly made things interesting. With these new reissues with the certificates, its obvious something is being planned.

Regardless, I get the feeling we may finally see confirmation of the three missing amiibo and whatever that last amiibo may be relatively soon or within the next few months leading up to E3. I have a theory it could be Ice Climbers, but that's just a guess. :p
Does that mean a Switch port of Smash 4 is probably coming?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Does that mean a Switch port of Smash 4 is probably coming?
To me, I would consider it to be a real possibility; why else would they save these three amiibo that have yet to be released after a year and also have a brand new amiibo in development? The only possible link would be that they're all being saved for something significant, which is something that a Smash 4 port could easily be considered as.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

First episode, yeah Ho-Oh could appear, I think its flashbacks though. Actually you know what makes sense:

This guys the shinning object and makes them remember ho-oh and more. Why would he shine? Cause he's a prism and light reflects off of him. That way you get 1 and gen 7 pandering.

As for the Litten episode. @GoldenYuiitusin you have an interesting and plausible idea here. I like it. One idea I thought could also work is that the theory that stoutland was lillie's lilipup is real and she goes with Ash to see Litten. The two remember each other and Lillie makes it her goal to save it, thinking it was gone forever. In the end Ash and Lillie succeed, stoutland is saved and Litten is happy. Stoutland reuniting with its former friend acts completely rejuvenated and wants to accompany Lillie. She accepts and Litten ponders what to do. Ash offers it the chance to come with them and that way it can also be with Stoutland.

Everyone is happy and the day is saved! The anime's plot deepens and future arcs can be setup, like having Lillie fight Lusamine with Stoutland, Ash getting Incenior, etc.

We'll see what happens
Stoutland doesn't really seem like the battling type, though. The last time we had an elderly Pokémon in the group (Scyther), it was still capable of fighting due to living as a warrior, but only for a short while at a time before it grew exhausted. Stoutland is an old dog that by real life standards would be close to being put down; it's even got its own fluff covering its eyes. So while I feel your idea of Stoutland being made well enough to accompany Lillie is interesting and I can see that as a possibility, I don't see her using it in battles much if at all. Not even against Lusamine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

We'll see what happens
Those are some great ideas! I haven't thought about Necrozma as the "shiny Pokemon," but it makes sense when taking its prism aspects into account. Necrozma's appearance could even be an early buildup for later events in the anime assuming we will see Necrozma's new form later on, similar to how Lillie's backstory on her Pokemon fear has the potential to be expanded on later in the show due to James's explanation on the matter.

And the Stoutland idea is cool too. It fits nicely with the theory that the Stoutland is the Lillipup from that one picture. Perhaps seeing the Stoutland could even help her remember some of the events surrounding how she gained her fear of Pokemon.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Lillie shouldn't use a Pokemon against Lusamine. Do what the guy in the Safari Zone episode did.

To me, I would consider it to be a real possibility; why else would they save these three amiibo that have yet to be released after a year and also have a brand new amiibo in development? The only possible link would be that they're all being saved for something significant, which is something that a Smash 4 port could easily be considered as.
Hm. I just hope the :icsmelee: aren't the only new characters. That'd suck. Unless we got a Mr. L alt for :4luigi:

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Stoutland doesn't really seem like the battling type, though. The last time we had an elderly Pokémon in the group (Scyther), it was still capable of fighting due to living as a warrior, but only for a short while at a time before it grew exhausted. Stoutland is an old dog that by real life standards would be close to being put down; it's even got its own fluff covering its eyes. So while I feel your idea of Stoutland being made well enough to accompany Lillie is interesting and I can see that as a possibility, I don't see her using it in battles much if at all. Not even against Lusamine.
That is a fair point, then it could still accompany them, but Lillie atm isn't a battler so that could make a lot more sense to.
Lillie shouldn't use a Pokemon against Lusamine. Do what the guy in the Safari Zone episode did.
But we don't need Lillie to be banned.

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
Pilotwings technically not retro anymore since it had a new game on the 3DS (albeit with those overrated Miis instead of an original cast).

Nothing wrong to see if people prefer 64's Lark and SNES's Golden Pilot (since the other characters are just instructors).
I'll be honest that besides from Lark and the other PW 64 pilots I more want to see figures of the SNES Pilotwings instructors since they're my favorites from the game. (But then I tend to also like the supporting casts or opponents from Nintendo's franchises such as the Waddle Dees and Glass Joe from Punch Out.)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Holy **** Gumball has had another week of new episodes and they've been fantastic minus one of them. This song might be one of the best parts of the show imo:

The episode this is from is also about Gumball trying to meet Mario and yes they use his name.

And then they had one joke that had me laughing so hard in another episode:

Gumball sees hector's mom make him disappear as he is trying to think of his special skill (gumball) and he says thats it!

Darwin's response is "I don't think making school kids disappear is a skill you want to have it." I ******* lost it at lol.

Now for a bonus scene thats also hilarious:

Seriously if you haven't watched this show yet, you really should, its always amazing.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I have literally never seen hate for Peri.
ever.
Do you live under a rock?

I haven't even started the game and I know she's the most hated character i the game due to her absolute lack of morals.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Henry has like zero morals and people LOVE him
Henry does have morals actually.

They're just twisted.

He doesn't hurt people for fun like Perri does. He just has fun killing people.

Henry knows he's weird and stops when asked.

Perri whines when she doesn't get her way.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I like Peri. She's one of the few Fates characters that had an interesting and memorable personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom