• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I think I should get around replaying Conquest since I lost my save ever since I upgraded to a bigger SD card
And try not to bench Arthur this time around
Im more conserned about the fact the head is stiched onto the body
I'd be more concerned about me getting all grammar nazi on your ass tbh
This is just a joke please don't take it seriously
Metal Gear @Zebei : The Son of @Zebei

Featuring: @Zebei as @Zebei

Written by: @Zebei

Directed by: @Zebei

Music by: @Zebei

A Hideo @Zebei game
Special thanks to @Zebei

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
We got some looks at the characters in Thor Ragnarok

I'm liking the look of this so far though Hela needs the headpiece at some point.

The only thing that count to me is Loki.

Loki is love, Loki is life.
I think I should get around replaying Conquest since I lost my save ever since I upgraded to a bigger SD card
And try not to bench Arthur this time around

I'd be more concerned about me getting all grammar nazi on your *** tbh
This is just a joke please don't take it seriously

Special thanks to @Zebei
Don't forget @Zebei too!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Came across as that as they're talking as if Skyrim's gonna be a system seller, and I doubt it'd be nearly as popular as BotW
Skyrim is a system seller though.

It's a good thing.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
New title episodes for the Sun & Moon anime have been posted:

SM20: The Promise Between Ash and Pikachu
Ash hears about a small island known under the name "Treasure Island". He heads to the island to explore it, and the time he and Pikachu spend there alone strengthens his bond with it. And then, when evening falls, they see a shining Pokémon floating in the sky.

SM21: It is Time for Litten to Set Off!
The Litten Ash has met before asks him for help. It appears the old Stoutland that lives with it has grown weaker.

It seems Ash will finally capture Litten, but the possibility of Stoutland dying seems a bit depressing for the anime.
That shining Pokémon screams :250: to me, except for the "floating" part. It might be an actual shiny.

Inb4 Nihilego

Pokémon dying in the anime is a huge taboo, probably Stoutland is just sick, Ash will cure him, big doge will feel stronger than ever, allowing Litten to join Ash.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I think you people underestimate how much of an evergreen title Skyrim is.
I think you're overestimating the trust of people. There's NO reason to NOT say which version it is, original or remastered. Saying the original version is kinda bad, but outright refusing makes people assume the worst and lose trust. If you asked your favourite restaurant if they make your favourite meatdish with good quality meat or McDonald's slime but refused to tell you despite it being an interview, what would you think?

D

Deleted member

I think you people underestimate how much of an evergreen title Skyrim is.
My point is that even if the switch has it, it's already on not only every modern option, but their predecessor's too. A system seller implies that there's a reason to prioritize buying it on that system over any other.(Or you can just be an exclusive.)

D

Deleted member

New title episodes for the Sun & Moon anime have been posted:

SM20: The Promise Between Ash and Pikachu
Ash hears about a small island known under the name "Treasure Island". He heads to the island to explore it, and the time he and Pikachu spend there alone strengthens his bond with it. And then, when evening falls, they see a shining Pokémon floating in the sky.

SM21: It is Time for Litten to Set Off!
The Litten Ash has met before asks him for help. It appears the old Stoutland that lives with it has grown weaker.

It seems Ash will finally capture Litten, but the possibility of Stoutland dying seems a bit depressing for the anime.
I don't think Stoutland will die just yet. If anything, it will probably be brought to a Pokémon Center where it will be for the remainder of its life. But I can see Stoutland urging Litten to start a new chapter in its life and join Ash instead of living as a feral just barely getting by and having no idea what to do once Stoutland kicks the bucket.

.....and then Stoutland will die happy and proud of Litten's character growth sometime off-screen during the series.

As for the previous episode, I really don't understand how Ash and Pikachu's bond could possibly get any stronger than it already is. And if that shining Pokémon isn't Ho-Oh considering the title and the fact the premise sounds like a potential throwback to the first episode, I'm going to be disappointed. Yeah, I don't care Ho-Oh isn't native to Alola or that the upcoming movie stars it reprising that role from the first episode, this just screams "Ash and Pikachu see Ho-Oh again and remember that fateful day they met and started their journey".

Last edited by a moderator:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I don't think Stoutland will die just yet. If anything, it will probably be brought to a Pokémon Center where it will be for the remainder of its life. But I can see Stoutland urging Litten to start a new chapter in its life and join Ash instead of living as a feral just barely getting by and having no idea what to do once Stoutland kicks the bucket.

.....and then Stoutland will die happy and proud of Litten's character growth sometime off-screen during the series.

As for the previous episode, I really don't understand how Ash and Pikachu's bond could possibly get any stronger than it already is. And if that shining Pokémon isn't Ho-Oh considering the title and the fact the premise sounds like a potential throwback to the first episode, I'm going to be disappointed. Yeah, I don't care Ho-Oh isn't native to Alola or that the upcoming movie stars it reprising that role from the first episode, this just screams "Ash and Pikachu see Ho-Oh again and remember that fateful day they met and started their journey".
I can think of one way

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well... guess I missed quite a lot about @Zebei, huh?

Seems as though the majority of the content posted today involved @Zebei in some form. How long were you waiting for this, @Zebei? Are you prepared for whatever awaits next in Indivisible, @Zebei?

The @Zebei tagging intensifies. I'm sorry, but this was required on my part @Zebei. :p

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just realized the last time Nintendo released a RETAIL game of one of their puzzle IPs was 2009 (being Planet Puzzle League).

Plz fix this, Nintendo (especially something :4drmario: related, personally). Games like Tetris & Puyo Puyo are still doing well so come on.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I think you're overestimating the trust of people.
And majority of the time, we underestimate the stupidity of people. And we know how much common sense and stupidity tend to clash and how easy it can be for people to choose the latter over the former for reasons unknown.

All I'm just saying is, "Be ready for anything, even a 0.00000001% chance of success."

D

Deleted member

Wait a minute, what happens if I tag myself? @Prince Alucard
Edit: Nothing.

Well... guess I missed quite a lot about @Zebei, huh?

Seems as though the majority of the content posted today involved @Zebei in some form. How long were you waiting for this, @Zebei? Are you prepared for whatever awaits next in Indivisible, @Zebei?

The @Zebei tagging intensifies. I'm sorry, but this was required on my part @Zebei. :p
Top ten anime overkills:
1. Tagging @Zebei

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
For me, the worst part is that the guy talks about Daisy as if she's his daughter, and brings her up even when she's COMPLETELY irrelevant to the video as a whole.

I like Daisy, but give me a break!
No
If Daisy was real, he'd stalk her, cut her hair off and sniff it. The dude couldn't go one week without shoving the ***** down everyone's throat to the point he made a mistake in making a second account here in order to get it off of his chest. The guy GENUINELY needs therapy because that level of obsession is outright disturbing

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I honestly feel bad for Memoryman. If he put his talents to good use, he would have been a pretty respectable coder/modder (Hacking into SMM and making it work with the Daisy amiibo is not something an ordinary creep can do.)

Too bad his obsession takes priority.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh wow Disgaea 5 Complete cost 65.87 in dollers. ouch

I honestly feel bad for Memoryman. If he put his talents to good use, he would have been a pretty respectable coder/modder (Hacking into SMM and making it work with the Daisy amiibo is not something an ordinary creep can do.)

I just feel bad he is contantly talked about and I dont even know the poor guy

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

It's honestly ****ed up, and I genuinely believe that should he lose his interest in Daisy and be able to function in society normally, he's be great

Chrono.

Yo wtf?

That's the first I heard of this.

Also I got a chuckle at 'ordinary creep'.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yo wtf?

That's the first I heard of this.

Also I got a chuckle at 'ordinary creep'.
Yeah, he knows quite a bit about coding and how games work.
He was in the SourceGaming Discord for a few weeks, so I was able to talk to him there.

About modding SMM to make a Daisy amiibo work with it, here's the video.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Oh, it looks like I came at the wrong time.

Just going to turn back and play more Deep Crimson.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Eh, let's stop the discussion on Memoryman. Talking about banned users in public is forbidden.

Moving on, I'm watching a LP of BOTW itself. Pretty fun so far. The story is not thrown at you very often, so it's hard to keep up with it, imo. However, the game looks amazingly fun to play, even though it looks like it can be frustrating due to stamina and hard fights.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
EDIT: Okay okay, no more talk about it. My B.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom