• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have no clue honestly. I was just throwing out consoles
My point is, launch console suck most of the time. So, the Switch isn't different in that point.
Now, it better have games if it doesn't want to be another failure.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A Distant Demon A Distant Demon
I've come to bargain!
How strange cause A Distant Demon A Distant Demon I've also come to bargain.
:p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I can't believe how fast they reached the goal in heroes. The gauntlet has been pretty fun, I'm playing team Chrom. Opossum Opossum would be proud for the working I'm putting in.

I also got a 3 star male robin which I thought was 5 because of the cutscene but it sadly wasn't. I'll feather him when I can though.

Now onto Overwatch, the new PTR update seems like it may be a bit buggy and that's why its taking so long for consoles and why there is no official release announced by them yet. Which sucks cause I play console and want the new hero. This also lends credit to the new hero being released a little to early but we'll see.

At least Junkrat is about to become a monster because he can't be hurt by his explosions anymore.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So Heroes has a Chrom focus thingy now.

In my ever-ongoing battle to summon Chrom, I used some orbs I had and...no red summon things showed up. Ah well.

But in a moment of sheer cosmic irony I end up getting Robin. I've already gone through that kinda thing with Smash, Heroes. Don't you start it too. ;__;

Ivander

Smash Legend
I also got a 3 star male robin which I thought was 5 because of the cutscene but it sadly wasn't. I'll feather him when I can though.
So Heroes has a Chrom focus thingy now.

In my ever-ongoing battle to summon Chrom, I used some orbs I had and...no red summon things showed up. Ah well.

But in a moment of sheer cosmic irony I end up getting Robin. I've already gone through that kinda thing with Smash, Heroes. Don't you start it too. ;__;
At the very least, keep one Robin. Robin has great skills, including Defiant Speed which buffs his Speed at low HP, has decent defense alongside buffing the Defense on adjacent units, and is one of the few units who deals bonus damage against colorless units. Basically, he does bonus damage against bow users, dagger users and staff users, alongside Red units for Robin himself being a blue unit. Robin is pretty useful.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
At the very least, keep one Robin. Robin has great skills, including Defiant Speed which buffs his Speed at low HP, has decent defense alongside buffing the Defense on adjacent units, and is one of the few units who deals bonus damage against colorless units. Basically, he does bonus damage against bow users, dagger users and staff users, alongside Red units for Robin himself being a blue unit. Robin is pretty useful.
Oh I'm definitely keeping him, haha. I actually like Robin.

The irony of getting Robin when going for Chrom was just too much to not post about. :p

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I call this the 'Satsui no Had enough of your ****'
But holy **** that's REAL? Give it to him in a Third Strike (?) mod or something
Abandoning martial arts in favor of firepower is no new concept for SF characters.

#PutShottySagatInSFV

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Was Sagat ever banned/softbanned?
Sagat has only been soft banned in Japan for Super Street Fighter II Turbo, where he basically invalidated most of the cast below him in tiers. Otherwise, he's been a fairly strong character in other games, but not ban worthy.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah the skills are pretty nice, I'll want them to be feather so the stats are better. I have the 3 star Female Robin to so now I have both to use.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Y'all just tagging this dude while he's in class.

This is just so mean and disrespectful. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

It's funny because I had just mentioned that I believed I was recently well known in this community in some paperwork. I think this sort of proved my point quite successfully. :p

I'm also glad people haven't forgotten how much I freaked out over that game getting made

Ajna for smash confirmed.
:061:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It's funny because I had just mentioned that I believed I was recently well known in this community in some paperwork. I think this sort of proved my point quite successfully. :p

I'm also glad people haven't forgotten how much I freaked out over that game getting made

Ajna for smash confirmed.
:061:
Wait, you used this site as a reference? That's awesome and kinda hilarious. :p

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
That sad part is you're right, I'm short for my age AND my mother needs a hearing aid so I have to shout a lot. Goddammit

To all the teams/sides, what are you gonna give me to join yours? :p
We have sweets, games and the best thing of all:

1483672040262.gif

MEMES!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The Plague Knight campaign in Shovel Knight is impossible.

How even? I di that super jump but I always land on the bug thing and then die.

Nevermind...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom