• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So im busy chopping wood in zelda when a frie d messages me if Im free thursday

Next thing I know, she invited me out to go to the aquarium in the morning, showing me a resturant at the oceanfront and invited me out to see the SAO movie with her friends

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's okay Swamp. Not everyone can have excellent taste.

*Pat pat*
But they taste like chemicals.

I've never been able to enjoy Dots or Mike and Ikes.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
What ARE all these things? Damn Americans having these odd names. Mounds? Twizzlers?Watchamacallat? Take Five? Three Musketeers? Swedish Fish? I genuinely have no clue, though twizzlers sound like strawberry liquorice
EDIT: Reeses and Mike and Ikes are something I have no clue about either
We're kind of stubborn that way.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
We're kind of stubborn that way.
It's just that titles aren't enough. I'm not gonna say "I love Joyriders" but I'm gonna say "I love juicy winegums"
But they taste like chemicals.

I've never been able to enjoy Dots or Mike and Ikes.
Come to Europe, our government won't think you're faking poverty when owning a fridge and we don't even KNOW what those are

D

Deleted member

Also one of the craziest deaths i've ever seen on a "kids show"
well not exactly seen. . .

Sparky sparky boom woman blowing her own head off from the metal around her face

brutal
:061:
It sure was mind-blowing
"Wait, did P'li just die?"
"You know, it was really unclear"

I mean, they could have at least kept the explosion sound

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Man, why didn't I get these upgrades for my Runes sooner? Especially the upgraded Stasis and Sensor. I know I was focusing quite alot on getting to the towers and shrines quite a bit, but now I feel like I was missing out on some useful things for exploring.
Now I just need to find Robbie and get the other ones. I have the quest that leads to him, so it won't be hard.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I am Setsuna has the most basic, uninspired, uninteresting music I've heard in a video game.

D

Deleted member

Well, this was unexpected. Turns out there were more people that wanted Rinkah (Not sure if I should tag ChikoLad) than the others. At least Oboro and Kaden did decently, which they are both tied.

Now we are finally exploring the land of the Nohrian scum with their big tracts of land (filled with happiness death). Your choices are Xander, Leo, Camilla, and Elise. Tomorrow will definitely cover the rest of the kingdom too, retainers and all.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Let's see if the loli will wind up being popular for some reason like her Hoshidian counterpart (Sakura). :p
Voted for the only one of those I remotely care about. The lavender-haired buxom beauty with a nice axe. :V

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
But if they're both under the leadership of a nazi, then wouldn't Magneto get pissed off at that?

What ARE all these things? Damn Americans having these odd names. Mounds? Twizzlers?Watchamacallat? Take Five? Three Musketeers? Swedish Fish? I genuinely have no clue, though twizzlers sound like strawberry liquorice
EDIT: Reeses and Mike and Ikes are something I have no clue about either
That's the thing. Steve's Hydra isn't Nazi-affiliated. Magneto wouldn't have that qualm.

Mounds - chocolate covered coconut candy
Twizzlers - licorice sticks with a twisty shape
Whatchamacalit - Heaven. Pure bliss. Chocolate bar with peanuts, caramel, and some nougat stuff. Crunchy as hell.
Take Five - Crunchy chocolate and peanut butter
Three Musketeers - Chocolate bar with whipped fluffy chocolate filling
Swedish Fish - little gummy red fish that are chewy and fruity
Reese's - chocolate peanut butter cup
Mike and Ike's - fruity chewy pill-shaped pellets of goodness

Also I forgot Whoppers (malted milk balls) on my list. They're high up.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
After the DQH II comparison, I'm starting to worry if the Switch doesn't have enough power to get third parties.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Ok
So apparently the guy who made Captain America a HYDRA agent
Just made Magneto a HYDRA agent
This is wrong on SO many ****ing levels, fire this writer

inb4 that trash halfpipe AGAIN
......Didn't the Red Skull Onslaught have his henchmen try to kill magneto?
Idk who this writer is......but they need to get a clue as to how backstory works.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So that was one of the most satisfying sidequests...

Regarding the survivor island sidequest...Took a few tries because I got careless and forgetting that I can't take a hit when naked (go figure,eh?) also my first attempt I sort of just went after the Hinox a bit too early without preparing myself first...

but damn that was a good challenge as well as a good way to test my resourcefulness...I feel very accomplished having conquered this island!

Of course just as I'm about to finish an Octorok starts harassing me from the ocean (and holy crap these guys are quite the snipers too, they'll even lead their shots so you gotta be extra slippery)...and of course I ran out of arrows...

*blocks it's line of fire with a Cryo-pillar*...there that'll keep him occupied :p

The resulting shrine was exactly what I anticipated, no puzzles just come get your spirit orb (and 300 rupees!!!)...not going to complain after making me go through all this beforehand just to unlock the shrine...Favourite sidequest/shrine in the game so far...

They really went in with some of these shrines though...there's a lot of them to go through but they are in no way getting boring or repeatitive at all, and it makes me excited seeing a new one as I become anxious to see what sort of surprises this one will hold...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Here's a comic that has only two segments yet it can make you feel like absolute ****.
Welp I hope I ruined someone's day. Farewell.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So that was one of the most satisfying sidequests...

Regarding the survivor island sidequest...Took a few tries because I got careless and forgetting that I can't take a hit when naked (go figure,eh?) also my first attempt I sort of just went after the Hinox a bit too early without preparing myself first...

but damn that was a good challenge as well as a good way to test my resourcefulness...I feel very accomplished having conquered this island!

Of course just as I'm about to finish an Octorok starts harassing me from the ocean (and holy crap these guys are quite the snipers too, they'll even lead their shots so you gotta be extra slippery)...and of course I ran out of arrows...

*blocks it's line of fire with a Cryo-pillar*...there that'll keep him occupied :p

The resulting shrine was exactly what I anticipated, no puzzles just come get your spirit orb (and 300 rupees!!!)...not going to complain after making me go through all this beforehand just to unlock the shrine...Favourite sidequest/shrine in the game so far...

They really went in with some of these shrines though...there's a lot of them to go through but they are in no way getting boring or repeatitive at all, and it makes me excited seeing a new one as I become anxious to see what sort of surprises this one will hold...
There's another shrine that
its on top of a pillar and you are handed the spirit orb and a flamesword.
It's up in the north east if I recall correctly.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
......Didn't the Red Skull Onslaught have his henchmen try to kill magneto?
Idk who this writer is......but they need to get a clue as to how backstory works.
Did you read my previous post?

Red. Skull. Is. Not. Teaming. Up. With. Magneto.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Got to Akkala Stable, now to get this shrine next to it.
*enters shrine*
*the shrine's test is controlling a hammer*
Oh lord.....this is going to take me forever again, isn't it? :grrr:
*goes to control it*
*does what it's supposed to do and gets the ball in the hole on the first go*

*platform leads to the Sheikah*
No....no....there's no way it was that easy. No...
*behind the Sheikah is another hammer puzzle*
*involves positioning the hammer at an angle to hit the ball into the hole*
This is the one, right? This is the one that is going to drive me up a wall, right?
*controls the hammer*
*hammer does what it's controlled to do*
*gets the ball in on the second go*
*repeat above image*
*finishes the trial*
.......If I had every O_O image and was allowed to post them all, I would do so intently.

How?! Why?! In this hammer trial, it actually did what I wanted! I actually could control it! It did what I wanted it to do! I didn't need luck to do it! What happened?! Why were those hammer trials so easy to control compared to the last one?! What did I do wrong with the last one?! Why could I actually control it this time?! :confused:

D

Deleted member

Here's a comic that has only two segments yet it can make you feel like absolute ****.
Welp I hope I ruined someone's day. Farewell.
Skeletons in general are pretty lonely though. Well, unless you're friends with Dracula.... Or if you're in the catacombs.... Or if you're an ancient fossil being presented in a museum.(And yes, I know about fossil fuel, but most of that comes from plant fossils.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom