• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Sooo....this is a thing...
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/52338-metroid-historia
There was a bit of a campaign for a 'Metroid Historia', similar to Hyrule Historia...it ended today (and I only found out just now)...

As unlikely as it sounds such a thing would be pretty amazing if it were to happen...
Either that or a full fledged Metroid Prime artbook...

or a new game

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ooh a new Guardians trailer:

Looking pretty good, I can't wait!

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sorry, what game is this? Looks interesting.
Its story of seasons aka ex Harvest moon
this game in particular is Trio of towns, the 2nd game in Story of Seasons
Well that comes down to one question: Rodeo or shots?
Well I do like a Rodeo but Male Doctors...with glasses. thats like.. two of my fav anime tropes in one man

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I could make more jokes about the rodeo but then it wouldnt be subtle anymore
But wouldnt you love to get a shot by that doctor? like..like... Megane my boy
Well, joking aside, the shots or rodeo question was an innuendo.

And yeah, if I had a handsome megane male doctor then I'd probably make extra doctor check ups. :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Guardian's of the Galaxy was one of the few Marvel movies I actually bought, loved it

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sooo....this is a thing...
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/52338-metroid-historia
There was a bit of a campaign for a 'Metroid Historia', similar to Hyrule Historia...it ended today (and I only found out just now)...

As unlikely as it sounds such a thing would be pretty amazing if it were to happen...
Either that or a full fledged Metroid Prime artbook...

or a new game
A Metroid art book would be pretty cool. I hope it happens one day.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Squid.png

OMG This one has taken the longest yet, because I had to shrink it down to fit in a 55x55 pixel area (The random number I set as my limit) without losing quality. Usually I just Shrink it down with transform tool and correct what I can, but for this it wasn't working

The top is the FINAL, shrunken down

And the bottom was my original

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized that you can Hookshot Ganondorf during his boss battle in OoT.
**** me.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
More Splatgas
Can't wait for translations when these come out.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
**** me.
Apparently that's the way you're "supposed" to get to him after you stun him. Then you latch onto the stained glass windows to get back.

Odds are, most people never realized this and just used the Hover Boots.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
**** me.
I first tough you were talking about Ganon.
Then I realize you were talking about his first form.
wat

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
they should add Robbie Rotten to smash
If we can get this, then yes.

And a remix of "You are a Pirate" on the Pirate Ship stage please.

--------------------------

And it seems I misjudged Bravely Default.
The game is much darker than it lets on. I didn't expect children dying on-screen. Jesus.

It's like Madoka Magica all over again.

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
And it seems I misjudged Bravely Default.
The game is much darker than it lets on. Wow. I didn't expect children dying on-screen. Jesus.
It's like Madoka Magica all over again.
I'm assuming you've acquired the Summoner's Asterisk?
Madoka is quite an apt comparison to Bravely Default. You've got a fairly simple concept (4 heroes trying to save the world, and girls who want to become magical girls respectively), all's well and cheery, some jokes, some cuteness, when suddenly nightmare fuel! Example:

A strong likeness to the Witches of Madoka, no?
But in all seriousness, the ending to the Summoner side-quest really put me off the job and made it very hard to like Mephilia, even if she's had a tragic past.

Though I should get back to Bravely Default myself... and Madoka for that matter... I should probably post now and head off to bed...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm assuming you've acquired the Summoner's Asterisk?
Madoka is quite an apt comparison to Bravely Default. You've got a fairly simple concept (4 heroes trying to save the world, and girls who want to become magical girls respectively), all's well and cheery, some jokes, some cuteness, when suddenly nightmare fuel! Example:

A strong likeness to the Witches of Madoka, no?
But in all seriousness, the ending to the Summoner side-quest really put me off the job and made it very hard to like Mephilia, even if she's had a tragic past.
Though I should get back to Bravely Default myself... and Madoka for that matter... I should probably post now and head off to bed...
Yeah, I just got Summoner's asterisk yesterday. I'm in Mt. Fragmentum atm.

I'll just wait for the game to reveal Mephilia's story, but yeah, I doubt that will redeem her for me

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I bet @Zebei will be happy to hear that the best Pegasus Rider wins. No doubt that Caeda is the better choice over Medeus and Navarre. But I would be fine with them either way.

For this first early morning poll, we are dealing with Genealogy of the Holy War with the important characters of the story with the except of the mages Julia and Deirdre. They are Arvis (@Prince Alucard), Sigurd ( Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan ), Manfroy, and Seliph. We will see who is more desired, the badass father or the meeker son.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Let the bloodbath begin, like today's Death Battle.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I bet @Zebei will be happy to hear that the best Pegasus Rider wins. No doubt that Caeda is the better choice over Medeus and Navarre. But I would be fine with them either way.

For this first early morning poll, we are dealing with Genealogy of the Holy War with the important characters of the story with the except of the mages Julia and Deirdre. They are Arvis (@Prince Alucard), Sigurd ( Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan ), Manfroy, and Seliph. We will see who is more desired, the badass father or the meeker son.

The only correct answer is Sigurd.

Inb4 Arvis and Seliph fans disagree with me.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I'm surprised to see that Seliph doesn't have more fans despite his release in Fire Emblem Fates.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I'm surprised to see that Seliph doesn't have more fans despite his release in Fire Emblem Fates.
Maybe they are one of those people that think he'd be a Marth clone despite recent redesigns and artwork making him look less like the latter.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I saw that barbecue joke and that wasn't funny at all AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 .

:glare:
They most certainly are funny. How do the kids these days say it? '**** be lit fam'? :troll:

also I need someone to translate some kanji in English words but nobody knows what the **** ダリラガーン!ダゴズバーン ! are supposed to mean in English

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Oh snap....I just found out the Switch Pro Controller works natively on PC...

That's pretty cool...

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
You sound kinda dead about it.
I guess if that's what words on a computer screen sound like to you :p

I find this information to be 'good to know' more than anything, since I don't really do PC gaming that often, if at all...AM2R was the first and only game I've played on a PC in probably close to 15 years or so...It is also the only time I ever used a controller on a PC (which I managed to borrow an Xbox controller from a buddy to play it)...

So for me personally it really isn't THAT big of a deal, but if I do ever get into PC gaming or Steam or whatever...I know I can just pick up the Pro controller which I can use on another system for gaming, as opposed to buying an Xbox or third party controller and dedicate it to only PC gaming...As I said it's good to know...

Chrono.

GameXplain's Switch "review" (it's just a pros and cons list, Andre explains why but tl;dw it's because the console isn't out yet and stuff isn't really finalized till the day one patch).

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

So, I watched Mother's Basement's video on "Why Avatar is an anime"*(*paraphrased) and you know, fine, call Boondocks an anime, you can call Teen Titans as well and ****, just call Avatar an anime already.
But don't you ****ing dare call Steven Universe an anime or I'm gonna riot, everything has a limit and Geoff crossed that line with it

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So, I watched Mother's Basement's video on "Why Avatar is an anime"*(*paraphrased) and you know, fine, call Boondocks an anime, you can call Teen Titans as well and ****, just call Avatar an anime already.
But don't you ****ing dare call Steven Universe an anime or I'm gonna riot, everything has a limit and Geoff crossed that line with it
You mean a show about lesbian rocks wasn't an anime?
Also just realized after One Punch Man ripped off Kamen Rider the new season has 3, and maybe 5 licenceless Riders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom