• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Got to animate, so I'll make this quick.

N and Sabrina were close, but the former won victoriously. Surge didn't do too bad either.

Now the next one begins (Maylene, Looker, Drayden, and Guzma). Certain villains will be saved for later. And I'm contemplating the main trainer from Sun & Moon with a Poke Pager gimmick thanks to PikaPlayzHD.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Toodles and happy voting!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It IS considering Alex Hirsch wanted an openly gay character on Gravity Falls but wasn't allowed to but a gay character in at first, not to mention we're in a society in which people are still threatening the safety of the LGBT just because "I don't want to share a toilet with one of those filthy people"

You main Cloud. That'd make me ragequit with friends
Oddly enough not when 4 Roys ganged up on me
I tried it, my Nino needs literally one point of Res to be able to survive the first batch of enemies(she literally died to the last Mage who dealt 1 point of damage)
Gonna grind a bit so she can level up and then give the map another try

It's surprising because of all the censorship Disney did to GF
Then again, Disney treated GF like **** so maybe they just wanted to say no to Alex as much as possible
True, which is odd to think about, as it feels like there are multiple people that decide what gets censored. Maybe its different for each show? Probably not but those consistences are odd.

Also Hirsch still kind of succeeded with Sheriff Blubs and Deputy Derland.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
GameXplain answers the question of can the Switch fit in you're pocket:

Conclusion: More or less yes

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah the latest Pokemon anime episode has rockruff sneak out to a wild Pokemon Fight Club.

Yes a fight club.

Something I never expected to see...

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Oh yeah the latest Pokemon anime episode has rockruff sneak out to a wild Pokemon Fight Club.

Yes a fight club.

Something I never expected to see...
The first rule of Fight Club is that you do not talk about Fight Club.
The second rule of Fight Club is you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The first rule of Fight Club is that you do not talk about Fight Club.
The second rule of Fight Club is you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

Third rule of Fight Club which I decided to add due to people constantly breaking the first two rules. Anyone who talks about Fight Club gets a Wilson Fisk treatment.

why is there a fat guy staring at me with his car door outside?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And apparently Kukui never owned Rockruff, he just gave it some food and it decided to live with Kukui. He never caught it. Which is surprising.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*When you father buy Fire Emblem 7 just fine*
ccd.png

Parfait.

D

Deleted member

Fire Emblem_03.png

IT'S NOT EVEN SUBTLE
Fire Emblem_04.png

This whole "Caelin goes under the rule of Ostia" only really makes sense if Lyn marries Hector, because otherwise, it'd make more sense to leave it to Pherae(which I'm pretty sure borders with it) because Laus is in the way. And we all know how Laus loves to not cooperate. Hell, Ostia takes care of it even if Lyn does end up with Eliwood.
Fire Emblem_07.png

Oh, of course the game manages to make me feel even at literally the last second of the whole ****ing game.
And no, those two aren't the playable dragon-human couple, you get a cookie for guessing correctly.
Opopo wouldn't like it? Does that mean he's a filthy Starco shipper!
I SIDE WITH TEAM SWAMP NOW
TOMCO FOR LIFE
I'm talking about 20A not 20B.
20A is the one where they kill Possums and ****talk them

Also, I hope no one here is a Starco shipper because it's the only objectively wrong ship
Even Foe Shipping is better than Starco
AND JANNAXSTAR IS WAY BETTER SHUT UP
True, which is odd to think about, as it feels like there are multiple people that decide what gets censored. Maybe its different for each show? Probably not but those consistences are odd.

Also Hirsch still kind of succeeded with Sheriff Blubs and Deputy Derland.
Keyword being "kind of"
I...Oh wow...I actually dig how Alphonse looks here
It actually looks nice tbh, I'm looking forward to that movie, if anything, to see how well they adapt it

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You can now give Mii's several different hair colors.
This is like, the number one thing I wanted Miis to have.
Really?...
Oh my god, it's been 3000 years, but they finally did it...
Bravo, Nintendo, bravo. Still, you could have done that already you little piece of sh-

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Good morning mates. I hope you all slept well. The first Pokémon human poll is now running with a variety of unique choices (Surge, Sabrina, N, and Archie).

And remember, these humans are using their abilities and weaponry to fight. Pokémon will be reduced to Final Smashes or select specials in N's case because of his gimmick.
N Harmonia gets my vote. He's my 3rd favorite Pokemon human overall. Great backstory, memorable personality, and interesting ideology, he's definitely one of the best characters to happen in Pokemon, period.

Got to animate, so I'll make this quick.

N and Sabrina were close, but the former won victoriously. Surge didn't do too bad either.

Now the next one begins (Maylene, Looker, Drayden, and Guzma). Certain villains will be saved for later. And I'm contemplating the main trainer from Sun & Moon with a Poke Pager gimmick thanks to PikaPlayzHD.

Toodles and happy voting!
Looker. Basically my 5th favorite Pokemon human, and this guy knows how to fight one-on-one.

I mean, who can forget when he beat up that one Team Galactic Grunt like a boss.

If only Looker appeared during the Team Flare arc...

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
N Harmonia gets my vote. He's my 3rd favorite Pokemon human overall. Great backstory, memorable personality, and interesting ideology, he's definitely one of the best characters to happen in Pokemon, period.

Looker. Basically my 5th favorite Pokemon human, and this guy knows how to fight one-on-one.

I mean, who can forget when he beat up that one Team Galactic Grunt like a boss.

If only Looker appeared during the Team Flare arc...
Looker is easily the most badass Pokémon character of all time.

But Wulfric, Drayden, and the other other martial artists has him beat.

Still easily one of the best characters that ever happened to Pokémon. I especially loved his role in the Essentia mission.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If I made the 5 Sailor Moon arcs into movies either they all come out as 2 parters or 5 really long movies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just watched SVTFoE S2 Ep20A
I don't think Opossum would like this. Though holy **** it was great
And I love how they lampshaded the fact Ferguson and Alfonzo were cut off the main cast. Which, speaking of, I'm glad they did it, because one, they are pieces of **** and I hated them since they first showed up and two, because Janna and Jackie are great characters who needed to escape background hell.
What are you talking about?

D

Deleted member

Star vs. is really the only cartoon I currently care about outside of SU because GF is over, I have no idea of what's going on with AT, RS is kill, Gumball has too much stuff I'd need to catch up and Rick and Morty SEASON 3 WHEN
S2 was a great improvement over the first and I'm loving it, from the change I already mentioned, the improved character development to the main cast and side characters, better "filler" episodes and DEEPEST L-O-R-E
Also, Ludo's two new hench(wo)men, the spider and the eagle are another example of replacing uninteresting characters with better ones
Only Buff Frog actualy got characterization and I'm glad he's a more prominent supporting character now.
This was the best part of this strange strange episode.
I worry for the kissing hole girl
:061:
Pretty sure she was practicing another kind of kiss
I'll say this.

"SVTFoE S2 Ep20A" is a really good example of how crazy abbreviations can get. :p
Ok, first, I'm lazy.
Second, it's not my fault it has such a long ass name but I'll just call it Star vs. from now on.
And third, c'mon, at least the "S2 Ep20A" part is readable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom