• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I was just watching a thing on "Age of Empires" and thought

They should totally add Elephant riders to Fire Emblem. Because that was a real thing in history
If they ever add any India based classes, you can expect that.

It's doubtful otherwise.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If they ever add any India based classes, you can expect that.

It's doubtful otherwise.
Or Hannibal of Carthage, who also used war elephants

My mind goes to Hannibal who has an intriguing name since it's shared with the cannibal in Silence of the Lambs and because his use of war elephants

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I view prom as nothing important unlike graduation as thats where most of the drama happens and I aint about that life. So i just went home
Prom is so overrated.

Like it's just standing around and I expected like people worrying about dates, rides or anything else and people just came with their parents with no dates dropping them off (including me, because the group ride I was gonna do fell through) and standing around eating food and talking.

Prom sucks

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wish I went to prom, it's not like I even tried to get a date in highschool. I mean, I could if I really wanted to but there were few girls I really liked and they were kinda hooked up with people

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Or Hannibal of Carthage, who also used war elephants

My mind goes to Hannibal who has an intriguing name since it's shared with the cannibal in Silence of the Lambs and because his use of war elephants
True. African elephants are much harder to tame and put to use that said, that's why they were never used quite commonly. Asian elephants on the other hand remained in use right from Alexander's times to the industrial era, when machines were able to take over the work. They remained an asset in jungle warfare though, like the war between the British and Japanese in Burma during WWII. They were necessary for logistics.

D

Deleted member

It's been a few hours, so now it is time to announce the final results from the two polls I posted yesterday:

The first is the favorite 1st-gen playable Hoshidan poll, and here were the results:

3rd Place: Kagero, Setsuna, Subaki, Hana, Orochi, Kaden, Shura, Yukimura, and Izana (1 vote each)

All are pretty nice choices. Nothing much to say.

2nd Place: Kaze (3 votes)

I predicted he'd be one of the winners alongside Oboro, and it seems like I was almost right. Kaze got 2nd place, and he ended up being the most popular ninja.

1st Place: Oboro (6 votes)

Best Hoshido girl gets the dominating win in the end. Glad to see she won!

And now it's time for the favorite 1st-gen playable Nohrian poll results:

3rd Place: Benny, Jakob, Silas, and Gunter (1 vote each)

Those are some nice choices for the most part.

2nd Place: Laslow, Selena, Niles, and Keaton (2 votes each)

I'm glad to see my boy Laslow got the 2nd place. Niles doing this well was another happy sight. I'm not the biggest Selena or Keaton fan, but I understand why they are popular, so their placing is understandable.

1st Place: Odin and Arthur (3 votes each)

And we got a tie in first place! The chosen hero of darkness and the champion of justice have both taken the gold in a narrow victory!

Since pairing two polls at once worked better in the end, tomorrow will also feature a set of polls. These will be the final ones before the American anniversary of Fates kicks in, and this time, we'll be examining favorite 2nd-generation characters from both nations. I also decided that the royal children will also be grouped with the other kids this time around, unlike how the 1st-gen royals were treated a few days ago.
I'm the only one who voted for Benny and Shura? Wow, people really do have ****taste

@Shishœ

I found a clean version.
>Not watching the original version
I was just watching a thing on "Age of Empires" and thought

They should totally add Elephant riders to Fire Emblem. Because that was a real thing in history
If Arslan Senki taught me anything about war Elephants is **** them, too bulky and too strong, needs nerfing imo

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Okay.

Here's a challenge.

Give every character ever included in Smash Bros a unique victory theme.

Some rules.

• Characters cannot share themes, even if they're heavily remixed like :4bowser::4bowserjr::4metaknight:'s themes.
  • :squirtle::ivysaur: are required. You don't have to do :pt: if you don't want to. You can though.
  • :4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword: can still share the same theme. That's fine.
  • You are allowed to keep current themes as long as only one character has it. For example, :4mario: can keep the same theme he currently has, but :4luigi: would need a new one.
  • Please be somewhat specific. You probably don't have to specify what part of the theme plays for things like jingles, but for longer themes, explain what parts are used in the victory theme.
  • Costumes don't count. Unless you want to give a unique theme for every Koopaling. :4alph: could be a neat bonus though.
  • If you post video, use spoilers.
And with that, go at it.

I'm excited to see what you can think up.
:4charizard:Gen 1 victory theme
:4corrinf:Lost in thoughts all alone's first 7 notes
:4dedede:11 notes from his theme that were added in Super Star
:4diddy:The beatbox victory theme
:4drmario:7 seconds of the victory theme
:4ganondorf:10 notes of Gerudo Valley' chorus
:4greninja:The final 12 notes of VS trainer from gen vi with an added note
:4jigglypuff:8 notes from the pokemon center theme
:4lucario:Gen 4 victory theme
:4lucina:Conquest Ablaze
:4luigi:First 8 notes from Luigis Mansion
:4marth:Classic level up theme
:4metaknight:The Revenge of Meta Knight menu theme
:4mewtwo:VS pokemon theme gen I Chorus :4peach:SMB2USA first level theme
:4robinf:Id purpose 6 notes and an extra note for emphasis
:4samus:Metroid Prime item get theme
:4tlink:Wind Waker main theme
:4zelda:Zelda's lullaby 13 notes
:4zss:Metroid opening theme
That's all I could think of

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
For signature victory themes, I decided to be lazy but creative in a significant way

:4mario::4luigi:: Smash 64 victory theme
:4drmario:: Melee Victory theme
:4dk:: 64 Victory theme
:4link:: 64 Victory theme
:4zelda::4sheik::4ganondorf:: Melee Victory Theme
:4samus:: 64 Victory theme
:4kirby:: 64 Victory theme
:4fox:: 64 Victory Theme
:4falco:: Melee Victory Theme
:4pikachu::4jigglypuff:: 64 Victory theme
:4mewtwo:: Melee Victory Theme
:4ness:: Melee Victory Theme
:4falcon:: Melee Victory Theme
:4marth::4feroy:: Melee Victory Theme

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
After sinking 150 hours into Fates, I feel I'm finally ready to give a rant review of sorts about the game.

Gameplay: The gameplay of Fates is easily among my absolute favourite in the series, rivalling Radiant Dawn.
  • Pair up as it in this game is a very interesting way of changing up the gameplay and is really fun. It also makes for some really great battle scenes, seeing four fighters at once, sometimes attacking together, other times defending one another.
  • The addition of a large number of Japan based classes was a plus too.
  • The simplified RGB triangle was alright and probably necessary to make sense of the large number of weapon classes in this game. (I just wish the magic triangle returned. rip).
  • The removal of limit on supports is a huge plus, as it really lets people grind for supports and get a much better picture of the character in just their first run.
  • The removal of weapon durability... didn't take away that much from the game. Although it did prevent the "Too awesome to use" dilemma that players earlier sometimes had.
  • My Castle is neat. It is quite useful to see your characters taking on different job in the various buildings, which adds to the immersion.
  • The... *ahem* Bonding feature is tacky. While some people may appreciate it, I don't think it adds anything worthwhile. Then again, this exists, so I can't complain.
So, overall, I have no complaints with the gameplay. I wouldn't have sunk 150 hours into the game otherwise.

Level Design: Conquest and Revelations hit it out of the park. They are by far the most innovative maps I've seen in any Fire Emblem game, which is saying a lot. Dragon veins feel like a lame excuse to add changes at first, but they seriously do run with it in some really fun ways.

Characters: This is really subjective territory, but in general, the character designs are pretty par for the course of the series. Generally likeable personalities and designs, with a personal quirk or two. No complaints there. While the addition of child characters was kind of pointless for the story, they are quite well designed, so I'm not complaining there either. As Erureido Erureido 's poll shows, people in general like the characters.

Music: Oh god, the music.The music in Fire Emblem Fates is absolutely phenomenal. Fire Emblem had always had top notch music, and Fates even managed to surpass that. Absolutely incredible. It knows how to get the player pumped up for any battle. Rena Strober did a wonderful job with Azura's song too, and the endgame battle theme is fan-tas-tic.

Story: The story of FE Fates is arguably its weakest point. It has numerous issues, such as
  • The lopsided nature of the branch of fate. The game makes it seriously hard for anyone going in blind to pick Nohr, due to how Mikoto and Garon behave. Moreover, Conquest never really makes you feel like you did the right thing by choosing Nohr, unlike how it is in Birthright. I thought the favouritism ended there, but apparently nope. Revelations takes it even further, with Mikoto and Sumeragi getting expanded upon while Garon remains a one scene wonder.
  • To continue on the point, the fact that no villain in the game is from Hoshido. Iago and Hans are both Nohrian and later on so the another late game Revelations villain. To give then credit, it's not all black and white, as Mokushu is also based on Japan is treated as evil.
  • Now, world building. This is one area where the game falls seriously flat. You may remember older games like Path of Radiance, Sacred Stones and Binding Blade all began with introducing the continent the game is based in, as well as the various countries in it. Or at least they were explained between the chapters. Very little of that happens in Fates, to the point that the continent doesn't even have a name.
  • As for problems within the story, Conquest in a mess. Besides never feeling that you're on the side of Justice (Arthur's battle cries do start feeling bittersweet and ironic towards the end of the game), the way in which the plot progresses makes no sense at all. I can give it a slide as real wars do sometimes have flimsy reasons like this, but if you really want people to get invested in your story, then please avoid it. It also took away from the sacrifices that came in later. I personally felt more like they died for a foolish cause.
  • Revelations is okay... it would have been better if Valla was actually mentioned beforehand. The supposed curse on mentioning Valla was a rather weak way to keep the story moving forward. If they instead treated Valla as something only believed to exist in legend but actually exists, it would have been better. Though I am grateful for the Ace Attorney esque twist towards the end. That was amazing.

Fire Emblem Fates is a good game. While the story is not quite as good as compared to the rest of the series, it does enough with its gameplay mechanics and level design to make the games enjoyable and worth your time.

Would recommend, especially to first time Fire Emblem fans.
Now that you've beaten Revelation, I recommend you check out the Fates Drama CDs. There's two for Birthright and two for Conquest:
  • The Birthright Drama CDs examine the events of Chapters 4-5 through Takumi's perspective, and the CDs add more to the story by incorporating a little more world-building about Hoshido, explaining where the actions of certain characters at that point in the game came from, and even fleshing out some of the characters more (particularly Takumi, his retainers, Saizo, and Mikoto). All the tracks for the first Birthright CD can be listened to here, and all the tracks for the second Birthright CD can be listened to here. Both have been translated and utilize a custom support setting to make the CDs feel more alive.
  • The first Conquest Drama CD takes place a short time before Chapter 1 of Fates, and it focuses on Leo's attempt at fulfilling Corrin's wish of gazing at the stars at a certain meadow. Corrin gets lost on the way alongside Felicia, and Leo runs into conflict with Xander in trying to bring Corrin back. Similar to the Birthright CDs, the Conquest CD adds a little more world-building about Nohr and fleshes out some of its characters more (namely Leo, his retainers, Xander, Laslow, and Charlotte). All tracks for the first Conquest CD can be listened to here. Much like the Birthright CDs, this CD has been translated and utilizes a custom support setting to make the CD feel more alive.
  • The second Conquest Drama CD is purely slice-of-life. It examines Corrin running into a birthday trouble with some Nohrian characters in a My Castle setting. Unlike the other three CDs, the CD hasn't been completely translated though, and if you're wanting to gain more out of the story, I'd skip this one since it doesn't add to the plot at all, but if you enjoy slice-of-life, you'll probably like this CD.
You should also consider playing the Hidden Truths DLC if you have the money. It is broken into two parts, and the DLC explains how Inigo, Severa, and Owain ended up in the world of Fates. It also fleshes out Anankos by revealing his backstory and the reasons for his motivations.

Beating Hidden Truths 1 without losing a single unit gifts you with the Fell Brand, an item that allows a character to reclass into the Grandmaster class, while beating Hidden Truths 2 without losing a single unit gifts you with the First Blood, an item that allows a non-royal character to permanently utilize Dragon Veins.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
:4mario::rosalina::4dk::4yoshi::4wario::4link::4samus::4kirby::4fox::4pikachu::4marth::4gaw::4pit::4rob::4olimar::4falcon::4ness::4villager::4wiifit::4littlemac::4shulk::4mii::4duckhunt::4ryu::4megaman::4pacman::4bayonetta::4cloud::4sonic::4darkpit:

All of the above keep their current themes.

:4luigi: - Luigi's Mansion jingle
:4peach: - Peach's rescue theme
:4bowser: - World Bowser's first ten or so notes of its chorus
:4bowserjr: - Airship Fortress' beginning portion
:4drmario: - Do-do do-do do-do-do do-do-do-do do-do
:4diddy: - Opening of DKCR's Mine Cart theme
:4zelda:- Zelda's Lullaby
:4sheik:- Kakariko Village jingle
:4ganondorf: - A snippet from his Wind Waker boss theme
:4tlink: - A snippet of the Great Sea theme
:4zss: - The first ten notes of the chorus of the Samus Aran theme
:4dedede: - Do-do. Do-do-dooo do. Do-do. Dododo. Do-do-do. *flourish*
:4metaknight: - The beginning bwooong and next five notes of the Brawl Halberd theme.
:4falco: - Corneria theme snippet
:4charizard: - Earned a Badge theme from Kanto
:4jigglypuff: - Jigglypuff's song (heard in the Pokémon Center early on in Kanto and in the anime)
:4mewtwo: - Rock remix of the Kanto wild battle theme
:4lucario: - The first eleven notes of the Gym theme.
:4greninja: - The end part of the Kalos wild battle theme (last portion of his trailer)
:4lucas: - Mother 3 Love Theme
:4myfriends: - Portion of Ike's theme used in Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
:4robinm: - Portion of Id Purpose used in Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
:4lucina: - Portion of You May Call Me Marth used in Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
(For reference, here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vr_E9BmRQkU)
:4corrinf: - Lost in Thoughts All Alone
:4feroy: - Portion of Roy's Theme from Brawl...I really need to learn more about FE6's music.
:4palutena: - First portion of the Uprising boss theme from her trailer
All have a flourish at the end if needed.

Also, not doing the cut characters because nope.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Now that you've beaten Revelation, I recommend you check out the Fates Drama CDs. There's two for Birthright and two for Conquest:
  • The Birthright Drama CDs examine the events of Chapters 4-5 through Takumi's perspective, and the CDs add more to the story by incorporating a little more world-building about Hoshido, explaining where the actions of certain characters at that point in the game came from, and even fleshing out some of the characters more (particularly Takumi, his retainers, Saizo, and Mikoto). All the tracks for the first Birthright CD can be listened to here, and all the tracks for the second Birthright CD can be listened to here. Both have been translated and utilize a custom support setting to make the CDs feel more alive.
  • The first Conquest Drama CD takes place a short time before Chapter 1 of Fates, and it focuses on Leo's attempt at fulfilling Corrin's wish of gazing at the stars at a certain meadow. Corrin gets lost on the way alongside Felicia, and Leo runs into conflict with Xander in trying to bring Corrin back. Similar to the Birthright CDs, the Conquest CD adds a little more world-building about Nohr and fleshes out some of its characters more (namely Leo, his retainers, Xander, Laslow, and Charlotte). All tracks for the first Conquest CD can be listened to here. Much like the Birthright CDs, this CD has been translated and utilizes a custom support setting to make the CD feel more alive.
  • The second Conquest Drama CD is purely slice-of-life. It examines Corrin running into a birthday trouble with some Nohrian characters in a My Castle setting. Unlike the other three CDs, the CD hasn't been completely translated though, and if you're wanting to gain more out of the story, I'd skip this one since it doesn't add to the plot at all, but if you enjoy slice-of-life, you'll probably like this CD.
You should also consider playing the Hidden Truths DLC if you have the money. It is broken into two parts, and the DLC explains how Inigo, Severa, and Owain ended up in the world of Fates. It also fleshes out Anankos by revealing his backstory and the reasons for his motivations.

Beating Hidden Truths 1 without losing a single unit gifts you with the Fell Brand, an item that allows a character to reclass into the Grandmaster class, while beating Hidden Truths 2 without losing a single unit gifts you with the First Blood, an item that allows a non-royal character to permanently utilize Dragon Veins.
I don't like Drama CDs... I think I'll just mute and read them.

And I can't buy DLC so rip.

EDIT: Oh God, Oboro's Japanese voice. What is that.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Quick question. the corrin in these Drama CDs, is it male or female? I like listening to male voices in all my Drama CDs I get

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I don't like Drama CDs... I think I'll just mute and read them.

And I can't buy DLC so rip.
EDIT: Oh God, Oboro's Japanese voice. What is that.
Yeah, Oboro's Japanese voice is quite the cringe. She sounds too much like a grandma.

As for the Drama CDs, the uploader does provide a link for each track where he got the translations from, so there is that option as well.

Quick question. the corrin in these Drama CDs, is it male or female? I like listening to male voices in all my Drama CDs I get
It's male. You can rejoice. :p
The Birthright Drama CDs feature a male Corrin, while the Conquest Drama CDs feature a female Corrin.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It's male. You can rejoice. :p
aw yass

I rarely listen to Drama CDs with female VAs because I could be relaxing to the Male voice then the woman comes in and ruins it
Conquest Drama CDs feature a female Corrin.
aaaaand hype boner died, damn, that was the one I was gonna listen to. sadface. I pay more attention to Drama CDs if the voice is male

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
TFW you kill all of the enemies on an 11-turn defense map in 3 turns and you spend the rest of the map sitting around twiddling your thumbs.
Marth's game has firearms? Whoa now.
They're for FE1's version of Ballisticians

Which are basically just armored bow users.

Edit: For other early FE weirdness, FE1 had bowguns instead of killer bows.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
:4charizard:Gen 1 victory theme
:4corrinf:Lost in thoughts all alone's first 7 notes
:4dedede:11 notes from his theme that were added in Super Star
:4diddy:The beatbox victory theme
:4drmario:7 seconds of the victory theme
:4ganondorf:10 notes of Gerudo Valley' chorus
:4greninja:The final 12 notes of VS trainer from gen vi with an added note
:4jigglypuff:8 notes from the pokemon center theme
:4lucario:Gen 4 victory theme
:4lucina:Conquest Ablaze
:4luigi:First 8 notes from Luigis Mansion
:4marth:Classic level up theme
:4metaknight:The Revenge of Meta Knight menu theme
:4mewtwo:VS pokemon theme gen I Chorus :4peach:SMB2USA first level theme
:4robinf:Id purpose 6 notes and an extra note for emphasis
:4samus:Metroid Prime item get theme
:4tlink:Wind Waker main theme
:4zelda:Zelda's lullaby 13 notes
:4zss:Metroid opening theme
That's all I could think of
Peach's should be the level clear theme from her own game. Ike's could be a handful of notes from his theme, but with more emphasis on select notes, I guess. I think Ganon's should use notes from one of his battle themes. I think either Greninja or Charizard could use the evolution theme if they had to have a unique one.

I'm late as hell for this topic, but whatever.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yeah, Oboro's Japanese voice is quite the cringe. She sounds too much like a grandma.
Yeah, when I heard the "Takumi-sama" I jumped.

I found the Tumblr posts where they are taken from. I'll give them a read.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
aaaaand hype boner died, damn, that was the one I was gonna listen to
I can tell you that Niles is voiced by Takehito Koyasu, a.k.a. the voice of Dio Brando from Jojo, while Takumi is voiced by Yuki Kaji, a.k.a. the voice of Eren Jaeger and Clemont. Both Niles and Takumi appear quite frequently in their respective CDs. Not sure if that news will restore your hype though.

And part of the reason why female Corrin is featured in the Conquest CD because she's pretty much the canon Corrin to that route, while male Corrin is canon to Birthright.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I don't know if it's a Nintendo thing or if it's a Retro thing but I'm loving this soundtrack...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I can tell you that Niles is voiced by Takehito Koyasu, a.k.a. the voice of Dio Brando from Jojo, while Takumi is voiced by Yuki Kaji, a.k.a. the voice of Eren Jaeger and Clemont. Both Niles and Takumi appear quite frequently in their respective CDs. Not sure if that news will restore your hype though.

And part of the reason why female Corrin is featured in the Conquest CD because she's pretty much the canon Corrin to that route, while male Corrin is canon to Birthright.
you had me at Niles is Dio
Shame my fav corrin is canon to the route I dont like lol

Last edited:

Chrono.

Okay.

Here's a challenge.

Give every character ever included in Smash Bros a unique victory theme.

Some rules.

• Characters cannot share themes, even if they're heavily remixed like :4bowser::4bowserjr::4metaknight:'s themes.
  • :squirtle::ivysaur: are required. You don't have to do :pt: if you don't want to. You can though.
  • :4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword: can still share the same theme. That's fine.
  • You are allowed to keep current themes as long as only one character has it. For example, :4mario: can keep the same theme he currently has, but :4luigi: would need a new one.
  • Please be somewhat specific. You probably don't have to specify what part of the theme plays for things like jingles, but for longer themes, explain what parts are used in the victory theme.
  • Costumes don't count. Unless you want to give a unique theme for every Koopaling. :4alph: could be a neat bonus though.
  • If you post video, use spoilers.
And with that, go at it.

I'm excited to see what you can think up.
I actually made a mod of this for Sm4sh lol

http://gamebanana.com/sounds/32141

Shameless plug

But for the sake of simplicity here's the ones I added.

Victory theme list:

[Please note that if a character is not present here, it's because I didn't give them an unique victory theme]

* = looping theme (like Cloud's)

Mario: Super Mario 3D World - World Clear
Luigi: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Battle Won
Peach: Super Mario 3D World - Up To The Sky (Part 3)
Bowser: Playstation All Stars Battle Royale - Sweet Tooth Victory A
Diddy Kong: Diddy Kong Racing - First Place!
Link: Hyrule Warriors - Stage Clear
Zelda: Chrono Cross - Victory Theme
Sheik: Castlevania Judgement- Unused Jingle
Ganondorf: Castlevania Judgement - Win!
Toon Link: The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - Yacht Game Clear!
Samus: Metroid Prime - Item Get
*Zero Suit Samus: Metroid Prime + Other M - Mission Final/Stage Clear Mix
Pit: Rodea the Sky Soldier - Clear
Marth: Blazblue Central Fiction - Versus
Ike: Final Fantasy XII - Level Up!
*Robin: Xenosaga I - Battle's End
Kirby: Kirby Fighters Deluxe - Round Start
King DeDeDe: Kirby Fighters - Final Battle Start
Meta Knight: Kirby Fighters - Battle Start
Fox: Megaman X7 - Stage Clear
Falco: Megaman X8 - Stage Clear
Pikachu: Pokemon Battle Revolution - Win!
Lucario: NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams - Mission Clear
Jigglypuff: Jigglypuff's song
Greninja: Digimon Rumble Arena - Jingle
Ness: Super Smash Bros. Melee - Mother Victory!
*Dr. Mario: Dr. Mario Miracle Cure - Stage Clear Level 20+
Dark Pit: Shadow the Hedgehog - Stage Clear
Lucina: Super Smash Bros. Melee - Fire Emblem Victory!
*Megaman: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - Battle Result
Sonic: Ollie King - Ollie Groove
Mewtwo: Streets of Rage Remake V5 - Stage Clear
Roy: Street Fighter V - League Rank Up
Corrin: Blazblue Chrono Phantasma - Proclamation

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Without addressing the leafy lizard in the room, choose whichever Gen 3 Pokémon you want.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Without addressing the leafy lizard in the room, choose whichever Gen 3 Pokémon you want.
Choosing my boy Blaziken because too many people are sleeping on him.

It's not like he would be a Captain Falcon clone or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom