• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Here comes the last Gen 2 poll that should run until I wake up.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

This one is mostly due to anime/film roles except for Ampharos, who's got that lovely mane. Not to worry about Sneasel, his Gen 4 evolution will be saved for much later.

That LEGO Batman film was the best thing I've watched this year. Loved the humor and easter eggs throughout. Robin was cute, but Joker was cuter the whole time.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The dumbest thing about For Honour is the unskippable tutorial at the beginning and then having an unskippable tutorial at the start of the single player.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Here comes the last Gen 2 poll that should run until I wake up.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

This one is mostly due to anime/film roles except for Ampharos, who's got that lovely mane. Not to worry about Sneasel, his Gen 4 evolution will be saved for much later.

That LEGO Batman film was the best thing I've watched this year. Loved the humor and easter eggs throughout. Robin was cute, but Joker was cuter the whole time.
> Granbull
> Ampharos

I love you.

Oh wait, that makes sense.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
> Granbull
> Ampharos

I love you.

Oh wait, that makes sense.
Knew you would say that since you and a certain K. Rool fan love that fairy bulldog to bits. :p

At least he made up for no Sneasel since he was also a Dark Type (More like he used to thanks to Gen 6's Fairy Typing).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Knew you would say that since you and a certain K. Rool fan love that fairy bulldog to bits. :p

At least he made up for no Sneasel since he was also a Dark Type (More like he used to thanks to Gen 6's Fairy Typing).
You know damn well that Ampharos would be popular because of his hair.

But I still like the vanilla form as a Pokémon.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You know damn well that Ampharos would be popular because of his hair.

But I still like the vanilla form as a Pokémon.
At least he becomes a Dragon Type, though most Mega Evolutions so far were used as Final Smashes.

Ampharos is still a great Pokémon. I rely on It far more than Flaafy in battle.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
The more I think about it, the more likely I feel it is that the BotW DLC will focus on a playable Zelda for the game with her own story and adventure, and how great it would be...and the more I think about that the more I feel like I'll be disappointed if it turns out the added DLC won't feature a playable Zelda...Even though there's absolutely nothing that actually tells us that she will be the focus apart from some quotes from Aonuma saying 'Zelda would be the playable female protagonist if we had one, but what will Link do, if she is?' And the plot of BotW as well as Zelda's design seems to line up for the perfect opportunity for it...

Regardless if it is or isn't the case we won't be able to play this DLC until the Holidays...that's going to lead to a whole lot of thinking...

Can this game just come out already so I'm not going to go crazy here?

**** it, I'm just gonna play some more Donkey Kong....

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
So after listening to the song for two years, I only just found out about Flying Lotus' "Never Catch Me" has a music video, and I'm in absolute love with it
It got me wondering. What are some of your favorite music videos.

Another for me would be Kendrick Lamar's "Alright"

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
So after listening to the song for two years, I only just found out about Flying Lotus' "Never Catch Me" has a music video, and I'm in absolute love with it
It got me wondering. What are some of your favorite music videos.

Another for me would be Kendrick Lamar's "Alright"
One music video that always get me is one for Foo Fighters' Walk.

The concept of breaking the barrier that is your own daily routine for something new always appealed to me and the video really dramatizes that pretty well. I just love the song in general.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Oh yeah. Another favorite music video of mine is Genesis's "Jesus He Knows Me". It's a great satire on televangelism.

Been playing Skyard Sword in part because of Chuggaconroy's new LP and in part because of Source GAming's new Game Club

This might be my new favorite Zelda game. Before that it was ALBW and the only other game I had played was OoT, but im enjoying this a lot. It is admittedily awkward since I restarted at the Ancient Cistern and dont have a lot of midgame or earlygame as recent experience, but im just plain having fun. I haven't had pure fun in a game where I can just zone out and play in a while. All those RPGs were getting to me I guess. Fun game

And the Lanayru Sand Sea is easily my favorite Zelda area. No question.
(For the record, im about halfway through the Fire Sanctuary if im guessing right)
:061:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got a perfect IV'd Granbull today, but it only has dark attacks

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
No.

It's nothing mean or about you, I assure you. :)

It's a good thing. Just a secret thing.
Well now I wanna know!

How to Train Your Dragon....

I also quoted the wrong post it seems but I was asking in reference to your name change...
Nah bruh. I just think it's a cool name, I just remembered it's also a Fure Emblem character. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Astrid has some REALLY horrible pictures online...

Do not look her up

Not even normal horrible, like a special kind of horrible

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nah bruh. I just think it's a cool name, I just remembered it's also a Fure Emblem character. lol
Too bad she's by far one of the worst units in the series.

Astrid has some REALLY horrible pictures online...

Do not look her up

Not even normal horrible, like a special kind of horrible
What specifically about Astrid? Which Astrid? Where to look? You kind find a special kind of horrible anything if you look in the right places. Just like how I used the mistake of using R34 this morning instead of elsewhere. :p

Y'all change your names too much. It's hard for old people like me to follow. :p
Luckily for me, I'm a new member. :p

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Status
Not open for further replies.