• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

And here I thought I was done with getting sick at the worst possible times after December and January.
I swear there must be a flu big going around because I was really sick and terrible two weeks ago, then last week my mom was sick and then my dad caught that a few days ago.

Plus my cousin had it as well.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
As someone who spells words correctly with a U...It really annoys me that every spell checker says its incorrect even though I know its not...

I get that its an American spell check but I don't fracking live in the States...

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Man this heroes exp boost in Heroes would be really helpful if the tower actually gave me enemies I could use to train the people I need to level up. >_>

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I swear there must be a flu big going around because I was really sick and terrible two weeks ago, then last week my mom was sick and then my dad caught that a few days ago.

My mom and dad are sick/were sick and the only ones not sick are me and my sister
It really annoys me that every spell checker says its incorrect even though I know its not...

I get that its an American spell check but I don't fracking live in the States...
if you right click the word, there should be "Add to dictionary". Problem solved. At least there is that option for me

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

Oh, that? I caught that in early January. Put me out of commission for an entire week, and I still felt off for a week after that.

My Luck stat sucks, okay? I swear it's like a 25% growth at best.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think I broke it
Fire Emblem_04.png

Though I wonder if any of my other Lance users would be better candidates to it
WAIT IT BOOSTS HP TOO!?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
From what I saw recently, Wily Castle and Midgar's Omega stages are legal in tournament play(As a counterpick at the very least I think). Is there a reason why more Omega Stages aren't?

I know Lylat got unbanned.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Is "geyser" really pronounced as "geezer" in Britian, or is that just a Xenoblade thing? (pretty sure it's the former, given the British actors and all)

---

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
From what I saw recently, Wily Castle and Midgar's Omega stages are legal in tournament play(As a counterpick at the very least I think). Is there a reason why more Omega Stages aren't?

I know Lylat got unbanned.
Turran I think.

I know they used that excuse for certain Omega stages.

There's also some with some questionable ledges like Halbeard and other stages with ledge problems like it.

Also Suzaku Castle is somewhat legal I've heard

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
**** why did I waste my money on For Honour
What was wrong with it?

Turran I think.

I know they used that excuse for certain Omega stages.

There's also some with some questionable ledges like Halbeard and other stages with ledge problems like it.

Also Suzaku Castle is somewhat legal I've heard
I knew about the Halberd ledges, but not much for the others. And yeah, I forgot to mention Suzaku Castle. Guess people really needed that third party OST. :4megaman::4ryu::4cloud:

Thanks man.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What was wrong with it?

I knew about the Halberd ledges, but not much for the others. And yeah, I forgot to mention Suzaku Castle. Guess people really needed that third party OST. :4megaman::4ryu::4cloud:

Thanks man.
I was literal dead weight for my team.

Immediately after posting my team won though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Well, maybe you can be professional bait for the opponent. At least until you're no longer wet behind the ear, you did just start.

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't start with the multiplayer first, I'd start with the single player first to get the hang of it.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Did anyone else see the ESRB rating for BotW?

This is an adventure game in which players assume the role of Link on a quest to stop a growing evil in the land of Hyrule. As players explore the open-world environment, they can forage for materials, explore shrines, and engage in melee-style combat against fantastical creatures (e.g., goblins, skeletons, centaurs). Players use swords, axes, clubs, and bows to defeat enemies that generally disappear amid puffs of smoke. One brief sequence depicts a battlefield strewn with the bodies of enemy creatures; in the background, a few bodies appear to be impaled by spears. The game contains some mildly suggestive material: fairies with moderate cleavage and/or exaggerated-size breasts; dialogue such as "I get to see a young hunk draw a bow again?" and "If I have to have something pounce on me, why couldn't it be a lady?"

*EDIT* cropping out a couple lines in the summary not fit for this forum. Nothing plot important.

I saw a really interesting detail that caught my eye in there. And then I saw someone point out something interesting that could relate to it.

"Centaur" stands out pretty openly since unlike Bokoblins and Stal Bokoblins we haven't seen anything like that.

Then somebody pointed out Zelda actually HAS a centaur. But it's not -just- a centaur. . .

Uh. If we're getting lion centaurs, I think my hype went up a couple extra notches. Especially if they take advantage of the horse animations.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I. . .I think I need another post to dwell on what I just saw in the ESRB thing. If they pull that off right, in this artstyle. . .

Lion centaurs squeeee

I suddenly realize an entire category of things I strongly want to see more of from BotW now.

And the more I think about this, the more awesome it sounds.

This is gonna be another enemy we can fight while on horseback, isn't it? It's not just the Bokoblins on horseback or the Guardians, is it? This is what we're gonna end up with, right?

Farore's gusty Wind I wanna see this.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I changed the Fighter class and Spear Fighter classes in my Fire Emblem game into Viking and Valkyrie respectively.

D

Deleted member

She capped Str what even is this game?
Fire Emblem_06.png

Fire Emblem_07.png

Jaffar: "Lady Sonia, that is a mirror"
Sonia: "I said TRASH!"

Also, IT IS TIME
Fire Emblem_10.png

That is, tomorrow because it's almost midnight here
I changed the Fighter class and Spear Fighter classes in my Fire Emblem game into Viking and Valkyrie respectively.
Uhm, Valkyrie is already a class in FE, in this case, being the promoted version of Troubadours

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Donald Glover is going to voice Simba in the "Live Action" Lion King.
James Earl Jones is back as Mufasa.

Get Jeremy Irons back as Scar too pls.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Ivander

Smash Legend
6th set of heroes = Frederick, Palla, Oboro, Donnel and Florina.
7th set of heroes = Lon'qu, Felicia, Donnel, Sully and Subaki.

-Oboro is nice. She may have some conflicting skills, but Rally Defense, Heavy Spear and Seal Defense are great for training, as well as Threaten Res for training mages. Also has decent defense.
-Sully is great. Not only does is she a cavalry unit and have Draw Back, but she also has Spur Defense for giving Defense for characters she draws back. Plus she's great against Sword and red magic users.
-The others are decent at best, although Donnel and Felicia have potential to be good.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'm going to share the two polls from yesterday as a last chance opportunity for those that have not filled them yet:

Poll #1: Favorite 1st generation playable Hoshidan (non-royal)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12353823

Poll #2: Favorite 1st generation playable Nohrian (non-royal)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12353840

I want to see if we can get the number of votes up to the same number as the last poll. I will also announce the results later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom