• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well... it may sound dumb but it is that... I have to repeat it in order to clarify my point... and it's tiresome to some extent.

The criticisms on sidequests were never genuine... it based on differs from people to people. That's you seems to take all of my argument as "It's just an opinion" is also out of context as well... which is not a good move imo. I hold people's opinions greatly and since it is an opinion, I, of course can have my own opinion as well.

But here is the thing... you haven't even played the game, so how are you sure know if the XC2 sidequests are good or not? If I were you I may just be more conservative and say "From what I heard from other people's experience, I don't think the sidequest in XC2 is better than XC", this way I can totally understand it.

I may sound arrogant, but just think about it... if a random user saw someone spending time on XC2 over 170 hours and have a positive review on sidequest and saw another have a negative view on sidequests based on other people's opinion (That we aren't even sure if they have played the same hours of time as me on sidequests btw)... just which one do you think will this random user believe?

And I have finished XC, and a majority of the sidequests since like I said XC sidequest are a lot, and did I forget to mention that I have already spend over 120 hours into the game?

To not sound rude or anything, you do have fair share of good points, such as checking guides might saw spoilers etc... I think I need to recheck out discussion, or if you have more opinion on XC2, I am all ears. But I will have my own fair share of rebuttals... probably.

So yeah... I still stand by think that the sidequest is a huge improvement over XC at least, andI have said I can't say if it's better than XCX's sidequest system, because I haven't play the game.
You can just say it once and that's honestly fine

Not really. When a major criticism of the previous game isn't fixed, it is no longer an opinion. The statement as follows is "They didn't get rid of the thing lots of people didn't like"

First of all you're mixing up games. The issue with XB2's sidequests with collectables is that they're like Xenoblade X, which was an infamous game for not explaining important ****. I can tell because people who played the game said it's just like how it was in XCX. I've played XCX and I did not like it was done there, meaning if they haven't changed it, I don't need to see for myself, as I don't see why people who like the game regardless would lie about something like that.

Problem with that hypothesis: The whole reason we initially argued was because multiple people who played the game said it was bad. Then YOU said it wasn't bad! meaning the random user would see more people saying it's bad, especially as the people who didn't like the game said it was like the previous installment in that regard, meaning if you've played XCX, you already know enough. Also there's the fact that a random user has no business checking posts on this forum as a means to decide whether or not to get the game, they'd either check reviews or make a post asking about it.

That is absolutely irrelevant, the first Xenoblade game has **** all to do with this discussion

That's kinda the reason why I called you a fanboy. You add rebuttals when someone says they don't like something about the game. If it's a bull**** claim such as for example, "Shovel Knight punishes death too harshly and doesn't have a diverse amount of locations for the stages" then you can absolutely rebuttal that.

This isn't the argument, the argument was that they're like XCX, which while you didn't play, you tried comparing the game to XB2 when someone asked about XB2, when really, you can't compare an 80 plus hour game you've played to an 80 plus hour game you HAVEN'T played

D

Deleted member

Mfw FE7x released another update but you forgot to download it
jcfdudikdcyz~2.jpg

There, mistake fixed.
>Introduction
>Chapter is set during the Scouring
>It's just a tutorial chapter with nothing cool happening
It's been only 6 days and this is already the biggest c***teasing of the whole year

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
It is supposed to be simplistic to fit with the kind and goofy style, as well as being simple. That is why it might look bad to you.
He didn't say it was bad...he said badass...

But with a space and ass is censored on this site (yet badass isn't)

Having ignored users makes things awkward RIP.

Realized the other day but only just remembered. I'm not a mod anymore. That means I don't need to worry about my won bad habits making me do something stupid.

:061: is back baybee!

:061:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You can just say it once and that's honestly fine
Yeah, I guess so. But I just tend to think you kind of miss some parts of my quote.

Not really. When a major criticism of the previous game isn't fixed, it is no longer an opinion. The statement as follows is "They didn't get rid of the thing lots of people didn't like"
I think whether it is better or worse than the previous one is really a person's own opinion, for me the quests were more easy to manage since there's less quest to see, but I do later found out a couple of them aren't easy to complete. So I can see why some people said it wasn't an improvement.

First of all you're mixing up games. The issue with XB2's sidequests with collectables is that they're like Xenoblade X, which was an infamous game for not explaining important ****.
There is only three Xenoblade games, and I have said I have only played the original XC1, and since this is XC2 we are talking about, I personally think XC2 is more easier and fair to compare to the original since like XC it is more Story driven.
Does XCX has collectipedia like XC? In XC2 they remove that and put Blade Album instead, and I no it does not have an rewards what so ever...

And here is the part where only those who really play XC2 will understand...Unlike the past two games... in order to get collectible items all you need to do is go to the collection points, unlike previous two game where you really have to find the many glowing orbs that scatter around the areas, and some items are just so rare that you can only get them by chance in the previous games. In XC2 with the Blade's field certain skills such as Botany, those can help you get more and rare collectibles easily. It's just that you have to find the exact collection points, but it really isn't hard to find compare the previous ones.

Problem with that hypothesis: The whole reason we initially argued was because multiple people who played the game said it was bad. Then YOU said it wasn't bad! meaning the random user would see more people saying it's bad, especially as the people who didn't like the game said it was like the previous installment in that regard, meaning if you've played XCX, you already know enough. Also there's the fact that a random user has no business checking posts on this forum as a means to decide whether or not to get the game, they'd either check reviews or make a post asking about it.
Problem with your points:
No, you don't know enough if you only played XCX when Nintendo confirmed XCX is a spiritual successor and where if I am not mistaken, you even have to complete a certain progress of the game in order to proceed to the next chapter. So this is why I think by comparing XC2 to XCX is a bit of "comparing oranges to grapefruit", Takahashi already said XCX focuses on gameplay and XC2 is more going back to the same root as the original XC with more additional stuff to do.

And if that user decides not to buy the game just because based on what most people said the sidequest didn't improve... is a bit of a odd decision since... like I said... are entirely optional that won't stop you from going through the main story, and the story quests aren't that hard to do. But then again, much like you I only look at the reviews so take my words on XCX with a grain of salt.

So now it seems that you don't even understand the development mindset of XCX and XC2 is different... I recommend you check the interviews on Takahashi about them developing XC2. XCX only helps XC2 development engine since they used to same engine as the previous game, but the development mindset is more back to the story driven XC1.

That is absolutely irrelevant, the first Xenoblade game has **** all to do with this discussion
Whoops, forgot about saying this before, since you haven't played the first XC either, I just here say that XC2 is more easier to compare than XCX. Since XC2's title pretty much self explanatory, whether you agree or disagree, this is how I think... not to mention I haven't played XCX so I only mention XC... but for some reason you think it's irrelevant... probably because you didn't play the first game as well.

That's kinda the reason why I called you a fanboy. You add rebuttals when someone says they don't like something about the game. If it's a bull**** claim such as for example, "Shovel Knight punishes death too harshly and doesn't have a diverse amount of locations for the stages" then you can absolutely rebuttal that.
Yes, I already said this a lot, I am a Xenoblade fanboy, however I only give rebuttals if they have an understandable reason why they don't like it (Like one said items in sidequests are hard to find but to the truth is was just the collectibles that you really need to find on your own, and that user partially agreed but still doesn't think that collectibles should be hard to find, and that's totally ok), and they either have their another fair counter argument and we eventually meet the middle. Even those we may never see eye to eye we can still at least agree with some points, and this is because they have played the game... and you for some reason have been very stubborn on your opinion when you haven't even played the game... that's still my a bit of grudge on your part...
This isn't the argument, the argument was that they're like XCX, which while you didn't play, you tried comparing the game to XB2 when someone asked about XB2, when really, you can't compare an 80 plus hour game you've played to an 80 plus hour game you HAVEN'T played
Agreed on your last part of the statement...you can't compare a game to another game you haven't played... but let me remind you something one more time...

I NEVER COMPARE XC2 TO XCX!

I have mentioned this a dozen times... also in my XC and XC2 comparision where I explain why I didn't
I still hereby not going to criticize or say anything regarding XCX sidequest, because I haven't played the game. If Takahashi said porting XCX to Switch isn't impossible... then.. DO IT Takahashi!
Well, I didn't play XCX, and as such I couldn't making any gameplay-wise opinions and thoughts on XCX. I'm still curious to know what was it though.
whether the sidequest in XC2 is better or worse than XCX I cannot say anything about it or have my own judgement... all I did was compare XC2 sidequest to the original... but hey... it seems that comparing the first Xenoblade to its true sequel is irrelevant... when that's what all I did... So I don't really understand why you are tried to pinned down my opinion so hard when you only play XCX but not the other two games... XCX is not really the same as XC1 and XC2 when comes to what were the developers were focusing... so don't put your entire previous views of XCX and then compare it to XC2...

Furthermore discussions I suggests you PM me to have a more better discussion.. or you can even use discord voice chat if you want to.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Still need to promote my Klein for BB+ and DB3 but so far, I'm liking these results
Screenshot_20180106-153018~2.png
Screenshot_20180106-152530~2.png

+HP/-Res btw

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah, I guess so. But I just tend to think you kind of miss some parts of my quote.

I think whether it is better or worse than the previous one is really a person's own opinion, for me the quests were more easy to manage since there's less quest to see, but I do later found out a couple of them aren't easy to complete. So I can see why some people said it wasn't an improvement.

There is only three Xenoblade games, and I have said I have only played the original XC1, and since this is XC2 we are talking about, I personally think XC2 is more easier and fair to compare to the original since like XC it is more Story driven.
Does XCX has collectipedia like XC? In XC2 they remove that and put Blade Album instead, and I no it does not have an rewards what so ever...

And here is the part where only those who really play XC2 will understand...Unlike the past two games... in order to get collectible items all you need to do is go to the collection points, unlike previous two game where you really have to find the many glowing orbs that scatter around the areas, and some items are just so rare that you can only get them by chance in the previous games. In XC2 with the Blade's field certain skills such as Botany, those can help you get more and rare collectibles easily. It's just that you have to find the exact collection points, but it really isn't hard to find compare the previous ones.

Problem with your points:
No, you don't know enough if you only played XCX when Nintendo confirmed XCX is a spiritual successor and where if I am not mistaken, you even have to complete a certain progress of the game in order to proceed to the next chapter. So this is why I think by comparing XC2 to XCX is a bit of "comparing oranges to grapefruit", Takahashi already said XCX focuses on gameplay and XC2 is more going back to the same root as the original XC with more additional stuff to do.

And if that user decides not to buy the game just because based on what most people said the sidequest didn't improve... is a bit of a odd decision since... like I said... are entirely optional that won't stop you from going through the main story, and the story quests aren't that hard to do. But then again, much like you I only look at the reviews so take my words on XCX with a grain of salt.

So now it seems that you don't even understand the development mindset of XCX and XC2 is different... I recommend you check the interviews on Takahashi about them developing XC2. XCX only helps XC2 development engine since they used to same engine as the previous game, but the development mindset is more back to the story driven XC1.

Whoops, forgot about saying this before, since you haven't played the first XC either, I just here say that XC2 is more easier to compare than XCX. Since XC2's title pretty much self explanatory, whether you agree or disagree, this is how I think... not to mention I haven't played XCX so I only mention XC... but for some reason you think it's irrelevant... probably because you didn't play the first game as well.

Yes, I already said this a lot, I am a Xenoblade fanboy, however I only give rebuttals if they have an understandable reason why they don't like it (Like one said items in sidequests are hard to find but to the truth is was just the collectibles that you really need to find on your own, and that user partially agreed but still doesn't think that collectibles should be hard to find, and that's totally ok), and they either have their another fair counter argument and we eventually meet the middle. Even those we may never see eye to eye we can still at least agree with some points, and this is because they have played the game... and you for some reason have been very stubborn on your opinion when you haven't even played the game... that's still my a bit of grudge on your part...

Agreed on your last part of the statement...you can't compare a game to another game you haven't played... but let me remind you something one more time...

I NEVER COMPARE XC2 TO XCX!

I have mentioned this a dozen times... also in my XC and XC2 comparision where I explain why I didn't

whether the sidequest in XC2 is better or worse than XCX I cannot say anything about it or have my own judgement... all I did was compare XC2 sidequest to the original... but hey... it seems that comparing the first Xenoblade to its true sequel is irrelevant... when that's what all I did... So I don't really understand why you are tried to pinned down my opinion so hard when you only play XCX but not the other two games... XCX is not really the same as XC1 and XC2 when comes to what were the developers were focusing... so don't put your entire previous views of XCX and then compare it to XC2...

Furthermore discussions I suggests you PM me to have a more better discussion.. or you can even use discord voice chat if you want to.
Just put extra emphasis on it then I guess

Literally nobody was ok with XCX just saying "Here's a list of items you need. We're not telling you how you get them nor are we telling you where. And the tracker orb thing won't work". There's nothing subjective about this poor design choice not being good

But XC1 didn't HAVE the problem of not telling players important stuff. And players could ALWAYS check the tutorial! And yes, there was a Collectopedia

XCX isn't a spiritual successor. It's called Xenoblade Chronicles. By default that means it isn't a spiritual successor

Except ONE OF X'S WORST ASPECTS WAS KEPT OVER. If 2 keeps it, then all criticisms for X are valid due to them keeping one of the worst ****ing things in that game!

It isn't the ONLY criticism I have, but it sticks out like a sore thumb. It's one of my biggest gripes with the game. There's the character designs, lack of customization, auto attack mechanic change, voice acting being a bit wonky, the new art style which I'm not fond of

It doesn't MATTER if the developers had different mindsets if they keep in the same **** that nobody was ok with

Um. I HAVE played the first game. I bought the Xenoblade N3DS with the cover plates and theme. I have a Shulk amiibo too. I said it was irrelevant because Xenoblade 1 didn't have the issues I have with XC2, so you randomly bringing it up as a counter argument means **** all

The guy has a similar opinion to me on that one thing. Besides, that's a lie, as you kept saying "You haven't played it! Stop saying bad things about it" to me for a while

'meeting in the middle' is a ****ing awful mentality that I've only see get used by people who are a waste of oxygen, so sorry for being skeptical

I double checked that and you know what? You're right, I simply misread a post of yours, which is genuinely my **** up and not yours. Sorry about that

It's irrelevant to compare the two when the topic is "Stupid **** they left in despite nobody wanting it". If XB2 has the EXACT SAME stupid **** as XCX did, I'll compare it to XCX. Because they both have the same issue I have. How much do I keep having to say this in hundreds of posts before you realize what I'm saying?

Pffft, **** that, if I was comfortable with my voice then life would be a HELL of a lot easier

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So, it was fake? Eh, kind of a bummer, I really want themes and customizable menu.
It was a good fake though, people will really do anything to trick others

I beleve it was White that killed her, Yellow somehow knew but was forced to stay silent, probably due to fearing White(who is likely the oldest of them, which gives her more power over them)
Considering Pink was just a child, basically, and Earth was her first colony, I wouldn't be surprised if she started having second thoughts about what they were doing and consider making some deal with Rose and the Crystal Gems. Come White, kills her, blames Rose and Homeworld now has a martyr and no one is going to entertain the idea of siding with the murderers of Pink Diamond.

We haven't seen White, I don't think we have even seen her being namedropped so I wouldn't be surprised if she was worshipped as a God or something.
Alternatively, White never left Homeworld and forced Yellow to kill Pink based on suspicions of betrayal. I doubt Yellow would do it willingly but at that point she wouldn't have a choice on opposing her big sister.

And poor Blue still knows nothing.
She'd be very pissed if she found out, though consodering how things went at the trial, I doubt she's giving either of the Diamons an easy time.
White could very well have done it. Going based on that make a wish kid's statement( who had given us some tidbits on the wanted arc and more), they said rebecca sugar said that giant white diamond statue on homeworld isn't a statue. I think it's very likely White diamond is massive and could powering homeworld somehow. So I agree she likely never left.

Either or those scenarios make sense so I wonder how its going to play out. I also saw a theory that Pink actually took earth herself. She got power hungry and that's why she looked so evil in garnet's flashback and so homeworld decided to she was a risk for homeworld and other planets so they stopped her. This could also be a possible option.

Something i noticed though. There's some green diamond isigna on the jungle moon. I wonder if that would somehow be the fusion of all the diamonds that made the corruption song. Or is it something else...

Z25 Z25
View attachment 134859 View attachment 134860 View attachment 134861

Also, it seems many are going back to the "Rose is Pink Diamond" theories and I thought these were dead for good but nope, seems like that will be a thing until we see the two in the same room
Lol this is very fitting. I don't get why people are going back to those theories. They make no sense. It was clearly Steven's dream powers allowing him to have that vision not anything else. Being rose technically, he has a connection to Pink and thus that's enough for his powers to connect him to Pink.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Finished up Mega Man 7 not too long ago. Definitely one of my favorites in the series, if not for the ton of little details in the stages. And the fact that so many weapons have an effect on at least two stages is also really awesome. And there's a ton of satisfaction from gaining the Super Adapter. I'm really hoping in terms of mechanics, MM11 takes notes from 6,7 and 8. Level design/gimmicks should probably be taken from 9 or 10 though, as well as 7 again, at least in terms of variety or split paths.

That said, the Final Wily fight is as hard as people made it out to be. Definitely took a while. But at least the first part is a breeze compared to the second, which is almost a nightmare.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Have urges to possibly import a Switch game.

The only problem is there aren't any Japan-only or Europe-only games that catch my attention.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized my Xenoblade 2 copy is european.

Oi, guess that's fitting.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Well, these past few days of Fire Emblem Heroes have been... something.

Sadly, I have had zero luck pulling New Year's Takumi thus far, but I've been getting a bunch of different 5-stars instead:

First day the New Year's banner came up, and this is what I got:

Oh hey, a 5-star Leon! He's a cool character and a solid archer in this game... too bad this one got meh IVs.

With 20 more orbs, I went for another summon immediately after. This happens:

Well well, a 5-star Mathilda! She's also another favorite of from Echoes... but just like Leon, she too got meh IVs.

Looks like I'm going to save them for the time being as units to upgrade in weapon refinery (since I still need to accumulate enough Divine Dew to upgrade the Fujin Yumi).

Days pass, and I accumulate enough orbs for more summonings. Still no luck pulling New Year's Takumi. It eventually reached the point I started to resort to just going for the silver orbs in all the summoning sessions and quitting once they were all taken care. During this ordeal, I got this:

Meh.

He has +Res -Spd for IVs.

Good thing I still got plenty of days to pull New Year's Takumi. Hoping for the best!

D

Deleted member

White could very well have done it. Going based on that make a wish kid's statement( who had given us some tidbits on the wanted arc and more), they said rebecca sugar said that giant white diamond statue on homeworld isn't a statue. I think it's very likely White diamond is massive and could powering homeworld somehow. So I agree she likely never left.

Either or those scenarios make sense so I wonder how its going to play out. I also saw a theory that Pink actually took earth herself. She got power hungry and that's why she looked so evil in garnet's flashback and so homeworld decided to she was a risk for homeworld and other planets so they stopped her. This could also be a possible option.

Something i noticed though. There's some green diamond isigna on the jungle moon. I wonder if that would somehow be the fusion of all the diamonds that made the corruption song. Or is it something else...

Lol this is very fitting. I don't get why people are going back to those theories. They make no sense. It was clearly Steven's dream powers allowing him to have that vision not anything else. Being rose technically, he has a connection to Pink and thus that's enough for his powers to connect him to Pink.
I think the possibility of there being past Diamons could be a thing, not in the current government, after all, they should still be living no matter how ancient they are. But what if there were many other Diamonds in the past and White killed them and created the current government in Homeworld? Ok, I know I'm making a big leap in logic but there had to be something before a proper state was formed, considering White's supposed massive size, I wouldn't be surprised if she shattered the other existing Diamonds due to them taking all the resources to themselves and leaving other Gems powerless in comparison. This would also explain why Homeworld is so focused on estabilishing colonies and taking their resources, these Diamonds of old wasted most resources on their planet, Yellow and Blue were made smaller to not only spend less resources but also so that White can't be overtaken, Pink being a result of their resources being depleted faster than she expected.
Maybe that's also where the Fusion taboo comes from, because White fearing that a powerful fusion could take her down.
But in the end, all she wants is to prevent a new order of power-hungry Gems to rise and waste all the resources they have.

God, I can't bekieve I'm actually theorising on something I have zero evidence for but hey, it's fun

D

Deleted member

I just realized my Xenoblade 2 copy is european.

Oi, guess that's fitting.
How interesting...

Well, these past few days of Fire Emblem Heroes have been... something.

Sadly, I have had zero luck pulling New Year's Takumi thus far, but I've been getting a bunch of different 5-stars instead:

First day the New Year's banner came up, and this is what I got:

Oh hey, a 5-star Leon! He's a cool character and a solid archer in this game... too bad this one got meh IVs.

With 20 more orbs, I went for another summon immediately after. This happens:

Well well, a 5-star Mathilda! She's also another favorite of from Echoes... but just like Leon, she too got meh IVs.

Looks like I'm going to save them for the time being as units to upgrade in weapon refinery (since I still need to accumulate enough Divine Dew to upgrade the Fujin Yumi).

Days pass, and I accumulate enough orbs for more summonings. Still no luck pulling New Year's Takumi. It eventually reached the point I started to resort to just going for the silver orbs in all the summoning sessions and quitting once they were all taken care. During this ordeal, I got this:

Meh.

He has +Res -Spd for IVs.

Good thing I still got plenty of days to pull New Year's Takumi. Hoping for the best!
Nice job getting some five stars!
Everyone, which is your favorite five star you have right now?

D

Deleted member

Days pass, and I accumulate enough orbs for more summonings. Still no luck pulling New Year's Takumi. It eventually reached the point I started to resort to just going for the silver orbs in all the summoning sessions and quitting once they were all taken care.
If you're only aiming for a single character, it's better to just snipe really. Pulling other stones won't help with getting the one unit you want and you'll waste Orbs faster

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey mario123007 mario123007 , just curious, did you fight Confiscator Jimmy? If yes, how did you went out to defeat me? Me, after a numbers of death and retry. I just beaten him after activating a chain attack while my party was almost dead while his lifebar was half filled. Leaving him almost dead while my party was fully healed thanks to Dromarch. (:starman:Praise the Water Lion!:starman:)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think the possibility of there being past Diamons could be a thing, not in the current government, after all, they should still be living no matter how ancient they are. But what if there were many other Diamonds in the past and White killed them and created the current government in Homeworld? Ok, I know I'm making a big leap in logic but there had to be something before a proper state was formed, considering White's supposed massive size, I wouldn't be surprised if she shattered the other existing Diamonds due to them taking all the resources to themselves and leaving other Gems powerless in comparison. This would also explain why Homeworld is so focused on estabilishing colonies and taking their resources, these Diamonds of old wasted most resources on their planet, Yellow and Blue were made smaller to not only spend less resources but also so that White can't be overtaken, Pink being a result of their resources being depleted faster than she expected.
Maybe that's also where the Fusion taboo comes from, because White fearing that a powerful fusion could take her down.
But in the end, all she wants is to prevent a new order of power-hungry Gems to rise and waste all the resources they have.

God, I can't bekieve I'm actually theorising on something I have zero evidence for but hey, it's fun
All of this could make a lot of sense. Perhaps diamonds were the first gems and led to the creation of all the other ones. Eventually White teamed up with blue and Yellow and maybe they took control of homeworld then.

Or could even be created by those older diamonds or diamond if Green was the only one.

There are a lot of possibilities here and it definitely is fun and will be fun to see what they explain with lore later on.

D

Deleted member

In Epcot's Japan showcase. They got rid of the mythology section. So the shrine to my old username Oni(333) has been replaced.

I wonder what replacee it.

I GOT KICKED OUT BY WEEBS
:062:
A Fate Worse Than Death
You kicked yourself out?
Good thing Zebei has a Poliwrath because he'll need a lot of water to treat that burn

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
If you're only aiming for a single character, it's better to just snipe really. Pulling other stones won't help with getting the one unit you want and you'll waste Orbs faster
What do you mean by snipe? If you mean going for only the orbs of the same color of the character I want, that's what I've been doing after pulling that 5-star Mathilda.

D

Deleted member

Geoff did a shill on HiDive on his latest video so I gave the service a try.
Spoiler: it sucks. You can't add series to a watch list without premium, the app is a mess to navigate and the worst part is that the player just sucks, it constantly crashes and takes forever to load.
Anyways, the Silver Lining is that I found out about this show called Sunday Without God and the first episode got me curious enough to watch more of it.
Basically, God ****ed up and the Afterlife is full so now people can't die.
What do you mean by snipe? If you mean going for only the orbs of the same color of the character I want, that's what I've been doing after pulling that 5-star Mathilda.
Yeah, that's what sniping means.
There isn't much reason to do full pulls unless you want all the units of those colors.
Look what I just picked up!

Thought I'd never find this sucker so I grabbed two of them.
Is this a reference to "who has two thumbs"?

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I learned that this existed yesterday:

This is actually incredibly well thought out....

Between this, their other song parodies and the tv show/movie ones, Sesame Street honestly knows how to do things clever to adults but also educational to children.

Well played Sesame Street.

D

Deleted member

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/netinfo/en_US/index.html

> Nintendo has a network maintenance from January 8 through 11
> Rumored that a Nintendo Direct is coming January 11

I have also seen a post that could foreshadow this even more.
I think the January Direct will at least be announced in less than a week from today. Nintendo typically likes to announce the directs a day or two before they happen and I'm betting on the Direct taking place between the 10th and the 20th.
Makes you more suspicious of a new January Nintendo Direct, huh?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Light Skyrim update:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

If anyone asks, I wanted a good undead hunting sword for dual wielding because Dawnguard.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
No joke.

I've actually been brainstorming on how to make mafia work in the context of this thread.

I've really been wanting to play mafia for months, but forum games doesn't seem to like them.

Perhaps we could create a social group for it? That even allowed?

People of the thread, would you be interested in another mafia game? I know we got lots of mafia veterans in here.
My hands are a bit full taking care of 11 poodle puppies and their mother. Where is this taking place? I'd like to have a look.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
My hands are a bit full taking care of 11 poodle puppies and their mother. Where is this taking place? I'd like to have a look.
We already have the amount of people for the first game and we are starting shortly.

Still I'll invite you to the group.

You want in on the graveyard PM?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’ve been working on this Metroidvania game again that I’ve been thinking about on and off since 2003.

It’s called Demon Bond.

It’s about these 3 girls(they’re also triplets) that get sucked into another world full of demons that are currently in a civil war that could threaten Earth.

They are: Prudence, the middle triplet. She’s the main character with the longest story mode by a long margin. She’s a goth and is based off of how Madonna looked in the music video for Frozen. She also weilds a scythe and is ironically the most durable of the trio.

Beatrix, the youngest of the triplets. She is the most sporty of the trio. She uses a flail as her weapon of choice.

Agatha, the oldest triplet. She is the nerdiest one. She weilds a crossbow, she has the shortest and most difficult route in the game.

The name Demon Bond comes from the fact that for all 3 girls at certain points they bond with special demons to get unnatural abilities that help them get past certain things. Obviously Prudence gets many more bonds than the other 2, Agatha only gets 1 bond. Some of the abilities would be like climbing up walls and on ceilings, phasing through certain barricades, etc. Bonds are basically equips so you can’t use more than 1 at a time.

Also I like really old sounding names for women that’s why they’re named as such.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom