• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

How fitting that I found Gwen in Road to Ruin just now
Road to Ruin_01.png

She's the boss, I gotta kill her.
This is what you get for insulting my favorite child.
Only one I'll defend is the Cinemasins one. First of all, what is it satirizing? Second, considering they've been caught leaving out details to manipulate footage and have been caught outright LYING isn't a good thing

Also **** all yall I had 4 liters of soda today and the only reason I had health troubles today was having a warm as hell wintercoat on for 2 hours inside a very heated gift store
I'm not bringing back this discussion when I have more important matters at hand, which involve, but are not limited to, killing you.

"Only reason"
I'mma let you die believing that

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, it's always a pain in the butt to understand how a program work when you are a newbie. But boy, does it feel good when you finally get what you want by yourself.

In other word, I made this:
Red hunter laughing gif 2.gif

Into this:

Red hunter laughing gif 3.gif

Yeah, I just learned how to make it transparent. But this is one giant step for me and my futur sprites. (Btw, the progam I use is GraphicsGale, in case anyone is curious)

So yeah, I am happy with how it turn out.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Think I'm done buying games for the Switch for the time being (maybe except some DLC)

Unless, something neat comes from a future Nintendo Direct, February is looking like the earliest.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
65% of this thread is about Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Fire Emblem. Not complaining at all. I miss Opossum Opossum and Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei , are they still here posting? I might just be worrying a bit too much :p.

You mean Cuphead?
Ah...

The tragedy happened just a couple of months ago, I'm afraid.

The two of them went camping, outside of a Toys R Us store, in preparation for the arrival of the Chrom amiibo.

It was a highly sought after item however...the crowds, they came in droves they did!

Nobody has heard from them since. Poor Swamp, he was innocent too. He only accompanied his friend out of his sense of devoted comradery!

We can only hope they were given the mercy of a swift, painless end...

I hope Opossum returns one day.
...sometimes, I still hear their voices...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
How fitting that I found Gwen in Road to Ruin just now
View attachment 134524
She's the boss, I gotta kill her.
This is what you get for insulting my favorite child.

I'm not bringing back this discussion when I have more important matters at hand, which involve, but are not limited to, killing you.

"Only reason"
I'mma let you die believing that
You can't kill me if I'm already dead inside

It's already out of my system so there's no big deal

D

Deleted member

Woah. That is a very interesting looking rom hack. Road to Ruin was it?

*goes look it up on Serene's Forest*

Wow, this is complete too! How is it so far?
Yeah, I decided to play it since it was finished and I wanted some more FE
It's actually really good, it doesn't try to be too fancy from a technical standpoint(a lot of hacks nowadays like to add skills and such), it just feels like another GBA FE game which was exactly what I wanted.
The writing is also pretty good for a fan hack, it ism't anything revolutionary but the way it's presented makes ot work. Also, so far, no character save for maybe one looks like a reskin of a GBA character which is really nice
You can't kill me if I'm already dead inside

It's already out of my system so there's no big deal
Omae was mou shindeiru

That's not how it works you dummy

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Yeah, I decided to play it since it was finished and I wanted some more FE
It's actually really good, it doesn't try to be too fancy from a technical standpoint(a lot of hacks nowadays like to add skills and such), it just feels like another GBA FE game which was exactly what I wanted.
The writing is also pretty good for a fan hack, it ism't anything revolutionary but the way it's presented makes ot work. Also, so far, no character save for maybe one looks like a reskin of a GBA character which is really nice

Omae was mou shindeiru

That's not how it works you dummy
*SFIII Parry noises*
ALSO IN THE NEW FIST OF THE NORTH STAR GAME YOU CAN BEAT PEOPLE UP WITH THEIR DEATH CRIES

It doesn't deny my claim, the 4 liters were ****ing incredible for my mental health

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Anyone know if there's a way to transfer Miis from 3DS or Wii U to Switch?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
No. **** that noise.

We don't need that Swamp guy back. He's a total asshole.

Only nice thing about him were those amazing avatars.

I miss Opo though. May he rest in Chrom's arms.

D

Deleted member

Vance promotes into "Commander"
Which, of course, uses custom animations and oh god are they clunky.
Doesn't help that he looks like now, he even has the Aether animation as his critical hit
It doesn't deny my claim, the 4 liters were ****ing incredible for my mental health
Ah yes, I can clearly see it

D

Deleted member

Imagine if Disney bought Nintendo, what would happen with Nintendo and today right now?

No. **** that noise.

We don't need that Swamp guy back. He's a total *******.

Only nice thing about him were those amazing avatars.

I miss Opo though. May he rest in Chrom's arms.
That Swamp guy hacked my Smash Boards account, I do agree with his avatars back. I am sure Opossum is glad to be resting in Chrom's arms though.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Imagine if Disney bought Nintendo, what would happen with Nintendo and today right now?
They'd probably end up shutting down all of the studios and pull out of the video game industry for a second time, leaving Mother 3 fans even more outraged than they already are. On the bright side, we'd finally get a good Super Mario Bros. movie.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...

Update on my Conquest play through.

Remember this is casual/hard.

I'm on chapter 15 and I feel my supports are starting to become OP because I support grinder in the Before Awakening DLC.

So far, the story isn't as bad as some people make it out to be. All the siblings are too scared to confront Garon directly aside from Corrin who has to be saved by his siblings and roped back down to reality. Yeah I have to do questionable things but the game makes it clear no one really wants to barring the villains.

Regardless, I bet you folks want me to say who's married to who.

So...

Already married tier:
Corrin X Beruka
Silas X Elise
Kaze X Azura (Giving Azura Paragon was the best idea ever)
Arthur X Effie (these two units are great btw, carried my playthrough)
Niles X Nyx

Soon to be married tier:
Keaton X Camilla
Leo X Felicia
Xander X Charlotte
Benny X Mozu
Laslow X Peri
Odin X Selena

Jacob X uh...

I honestly can't think of anyone. Did I screw myself out of his kid?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Opo and Swamp will return in Avengers: Infinity War II

D

Deleted member

Opossum and Swamp are fine.

That Xeno VII, though. If it weren't for his avatar, I'd have put him on my ignore list by now.

Screw him.

D

Deleted member

You all remember @Emblem Lord ? I know he lurks in the competitive analysis threads but we need him in this thread :p.
If we get a Smash for Switch I hope they buff Falco. I miss Melee Falco.
Opo and Swamp will return in Avengers: Infinity War II
Well now I want to see it even more.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

It made me completely forget about my worries for today so I dunno
So does alcohol though
So far, the story isn't as bad as some people make it out to be. All the siblings are too scared to confront Garon directly aside from Corrin who has to be saved by his siblings and roped back down to reality. Yeah I have to do questionable things but the game makes it clear no one really wants to barring the villains.
Have you FINISHED Ch.15 though? This is where the story devolves into the mess it is

And it only gets worse from there
Corrin X Beruka
Bad waofu, Swamp
Silas X Elise
Man, this must be weord for Corrin
Leo X Felicia
Xander X Charlotte
Benny X Mozu
Forrest, Siegbert and Ignatius are going to be ripped man
Jacob X uh...

I honestly can't think of anyone. Did I screw myself out of his kid?
Yup, if Male Corrin marries any non-second gen or Corrinsexual, one of the males can't marry.
This is because the male:female ratio(at least for non-corrinsexuals) is 1:1, unfortunately, it doesn't account for Corrin himself.

This also happens with Fem Corrin but you just leave a female unit unmarried instead of outright losing a child unit.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
So does alcohol though

Have you FINISHED Ch.15 though? This is where the story devolves into the mess it is

Bad waofu, Swamp

Yup, if Male Corrin marries any non-second gen or Corrinsexual, one of the males can't marry.
This is because the male:female ratio(at least for non-corrinsexuals) is 1:1, unfortunately, it doesn't account for Corrin himself.

This also happens with Fem Corrin but you just leave a female unit unmarried instead of outright losing a child unit.
Alcohol destroys families. Soda does not, the worst it can do in my experience is fill the bladder

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So does alcohol though

Bad waofu, Swamp

Why is Beruka bad waifu?

And oh well. I don't think I need Dwyer anyways.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Alcohol destroys families. Soda does not, the worst it can do in my experience is fill the bladder
It makes your teeth get rekt though.

Speaking from personal experience. Bad dental habits as a teenager goes a long way unfortunately. Gave me the most painful experience of my life back in 2015 (tooth pain).

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Beruka is sort of sweet.

I mean, I just had two personal rules when deciding who to marry.

No sisters.
No lolis.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm on chapter 15 and I feel my supports are starting to become OP because I support grinder in the Before Awakening DLC.

Chapters 7-14 aren't bad. They are rather fine story-wise. It's after Chapter 15 where Conquest's story devolves.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wait...

Why can't we just go back and get more crystals?

Is the throne really necessary?

D

Deleted member

Not sure if this is a dig at Conquest's plot or me being unclear.
Oh, now I think I get it.
You said crystal so I was confused, but I think you're talking about the Ball of Contrived Plot Contrivances.
The reason is because

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

I'll talk more later when I'm not swamped with stuff I need to take care of...and not fighting my back every step of the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom