• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't know, this sounds like a good point to me
I haven't played Catherine myself but if this is true, then I can see what she means with it.

I don't think they'll change anything significant in the plot but the credits stuff is easily changeable.
Yeah it would sound like a solid point without having played the game.

The credits thing I wouldn't mind changing because it's pretty negligible anyway. I don't see it as offensive though, I was under the impression it was only there to 100% confirm that Erica was transexual in case players weren't 100% sure it should be accepted as canon or not. Also because of the game's nature of having 8 endings that you have to play the game 8 times to get and tons of optional events or events you only get by making certain choices (granted you can skip cutscenes and other parts on repeat playthroughs, but it's a time sink regardless). Besides the "(Eric)" next to her name in the credits, the most blatant hints to Erica being transexual aren't something everyone is going to see depending on how they play the game. If it wasn't in the credits, then it would have been confirmed in a developer interview or something anyway, so I don't see the issue here. But again, it's a small thing, so I ultimately would not care either way.

As for "Erica gets the nightmares only men get", Laura completely missed the point. The main villain of Catherine, Mutton, is essentially a god/demi-god (can't remember exactly) who is dissatisfied with the current population decline, caused by men being unwilling to commit and reproduce, which in turn means their devoted partners won't reproduce. Therefore, he's decided to devise the nightmare game, where men who die in the game die for real, as a way of weeding out the men who don't commit for whatever reason, and hold other people back from reproducing. In the case of the main protagonist, Vincent, he's thrown into the game because he's been in a relationship with Katherine for 5 years, and Katherine has been giving him clear signals for a while that she wants to get married and have kids, but he has been too anxious to follow through, but also depends on Katherine too much, so he's unwilling to break up with her, and because she loves him in spite of all this and stays with him at the expense of her own happiness, she is also not going to reproduce.

I know this post is a bit long winded, but I wanted to give that context first.

So why does Erica get the nightmares? Well, for one, while we call it a "sex change", that isn't necessarily what happens when you go under the knife - people who undergo male-to-female sex changes still have to keep their vagina dilated, as the body treats it as wound (as in the penis will try to grow back). So yeah, the reality of the situation is that Erica still, biologically speaking, is a male. That's why she classifies as eligible for the nightmares.

But perhaps more importantly, part way through the game, Erica starts flirting with the youngest of Vincent's group of friends, Toby. Vincent, Johnny, Orlando, and Erica were all childhood friends, so the three guys knew Erica before she underwent MTF surgery. Toby didn't though, as he is a recent addition to the group and the guys haven't told him, figuring that should be Erica's choice whether she wants him to know or not (Erica is basically the main attraction at the bar, being the star waitress, so she naturally flirts with a lot of guys as is, and therefore may not want the public to know of her past in fear of it putting her out of a job). Toby starts developing a legitimate crush on Erica, but Erica keeps stringing him along, without letting him know her secret, eventually even getting into a relationship with him, still having not told him. In doing this, she is knowingly preventing Toby from being in a relationship that could allow him to reproduce, while he clearly has the ability and desire to (he's one of those young and innocent guys who'd love to start a family). Regardless of Erica's reasons for doing this, that's against Mutton's law, so she gets the nightmares. If she had told Toby she was trans, and he refused to stay with her, actually stayed with her, or if she rejected him to begin with, she wouldn't have gotten hit by the nightmares because she wouldn't be actively holding him back from reproducing. The only requirement for being thrown into the nightmares is that you are actively holding back someone who has a want and ability to reproduce. If Erica told Toby her secret and he wasn't fazed by it, Erica would be spared of the nightmares because Toby knows what he's getting into and has effectively rejected a desire to reproduce.

Keep in mind that Mutton is the villain, so we're not exactly supposed to accept that he's in the right. Vincent doesn't. However, I am of the opinion that what he's trying to achieve isn't unfounded - while his methods are obviously wrong, his goal is reasonable. It's pretty obvious that the game partially serves as social commentary for the current problem in Japan of men being unwilling to get into relationships for a variety of reasons. While Erica is an isolated case, she represents one of the many possible reasons someone might inhibit reproduction (just as Vincent, Orlando, and Johnny represent a different reason each).

In regards to what the game may be trying to say about trans people and reproduction, I don't think the game is trying to say "if you're transgender/transexual then you're scum and you're preventing reproduction", because that's obviously not true. But I think it A) proposes that Erica didn't handle her situation wisely or fairly, even if she had legitimate reasons for handling things that way, and B) presents the legitimate question/dilemma of "what happens if too many people become unwilling to reproduce, including for being trans?" and asks us to have a think about it. It's an uncomfortable subject for everyone (trans people don't want to feel like a stigma on society or otherwise feel oppressed, non-trans people don't necessarily want to villainise trans people...some do, but not all of us), but this is exactly one of the big reasons why Catherine is one of my favourite games - it presents you with tons of uncomfortable questions and topics, regardless of what walk of life you come from, and makes you think about them.

If they were to change Erica's subplot, while it wouldn't change much about her character (the rest of the time, she's extremely confident and secure with who she is, to the point she can joke about it and discuss her past with her childhood friends. Said friends are shown to be supportive of her too. Also, Erica herself doesn't care about the nightmares and just brushes them off, and she's the only one besides Vincent who finds out about the true nature of them in the end too), it would remove a pretty subtle, but important ingredient of the larger narrative. If Erica doesn't get the nightmares despite what she's doing with Toby, then Mutton becomes a lot less grey as a villain, and then you have to ask "so why do Vincent and all of the other guys have to go through the nightmare death game and make babies with their partners?". It would make Mutton overly selective of who gets put into the nightmares.

And actually, I am concerned they would actually change this if there was enough outcry, considering there already adding a third girl to pursue, which could change a lot in the narrative.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

The credits thing I wouldn't mind changing because it's pretty negligible anyway. I don't see it as offensive though, I was under the impression it was only there to 100% confirm that Erica was transexual in case players weren't 100% sure it should be accepted as canon or not. Also because of the game's nature of having 8 endings that you have to play the game 8 times to get and tons of optional events or events you only get by making certain choices (granted you can skip cutscenes and other parts on repeat playthroughs, but it's a time sink regardless). Besides the "(Eric)" next to her name in the credits, the most blatant hints to Erica being transexual aren't something everyone is going to see depending on how they play the game. If it wasn't in the credits, then it would have been confirmed in a developer interview or something anyway, so I don't see the issue here. But again, it's a small thing, so I ultimately would not care either way.

As for "Erica gets the nightmares only men get", Laura completely missed the point. The main villain of Catherine, Mutton, is essentially a god/demi-god (can't remember exactly) who is dissatisfied with the current population decline, caused by men being unwilling to commit and reproduce, which in turn means their devoted partners won't reproduce. Therefore, he's decided to devise the nightmare game, where men who die in the game die for real, as a way of weeding out the men who don't commit for whatever reason, and hold other people back from reproducing. In the case of the main protagonist, Vincent, he's thrown into the game because he's been in a relationship with Katherine for 5 years, and Katherine has been giving him clear signals for a while that she wants to get married and have kids, but he has been too anxious to follow through, but also depends on Katherine too much, so he's unwilling to break up with her, and because she loves him in spite of all this and stays with him at the expense of her own happiness, she is also not going to reproduce.

So why does Erica get the nightmares? Well, for one, while we call it a "sex change", that isn't necessarily what happens when you go under the knife - people who undergo male-to-female sex changes still have to keep their vagina dilated, as the body treats it as wound (as in the penis will try to grow back). So yeah, the reality of the situation is that Erica still, biologically speaking, is a male. That's why she classifies as eligible for the nightmares.

But perhaps more importantly, part way through the game, Erica starts flirting with the youngest of Vincent's group of friends, Toby. Vincent, Johnny, Orlando, and Erica were all childhood friends, so the three guys knew Erica before she underwent MTF surgery. Toby didn't though, as he is a recent addition to the group and the guys haven't told him, figuring that should be Erica's choice whether she wants him to know or not (Erica is basically the main attraction at the bar, being the star waitress, so she naturally flirts with a lot of guys as is, and therefore may not want the public to know of her past in fear of it putting her out of a job). Toby starts developing a legitimate crush on Erica, but Erica keeps stringing him along, without letting him know her secret, eventually even getting into a relationship with him, still having not told him. In doing this, she is knowingly preventing Toby from being in a relationship that could allow him to reproduce, while he clearly has the ability and desire to (he's one of those young and innocent guys who'd love to start a family). Regardless of Erica's reasons for doing this, that's against Mutton's law, so she gets the nightmares. If she had told Toby she was trans, and he refused to stay with her, actually stayed with her, or if she rejected him to begin with, she wouldn't have gotten hit by the nightmares because she wouldn't be actively holding him back from reproducing. The only requirement for being thrown into the nightmares is that you are actively holding back someone who has a want and ability to reproduce. If Erica told Toby her secret and he wasn't fazed by it, Erica would be spared of the nightmares because Toby knows what he's getting into and has effectively rejected a desire to reproduce.

Keep in mind that Mutton is the villain, so we're not exactly supposed to accept that he's in the right. Vincent doesn't. However, I am of the opinion that what he's trying to achieve isn't unfounded - while his methods are obviously wrong, his goal is reasonable. It's pretty obvious that the game partially serves as social commentary for the current problem in Japan of men being unwilling to get into relationships for a variety of reasons. While Erica is an isolated case, she represents one of the many possible reasons someone might inhibit reproduction (just as Vincent, Orlando, and Johnny represent a different reason each).

In regards to what the game may be trying to say about trans people and reproduction, I don't think the game is trying to say "if you're transgender/transexual then you're scum and you're preventing reproduction", because that's obviously not true. But I think it A) proposes that Erica didn't handle her situation wisely or fairly, even if she had legitimate reasons for handling things that way, and B) presents the legitimate question/dilemma of "what happens if too many people become unwilling to reproduce, including for being trans?" and asks us to have a think about it. It's an uncomfortable subject for everyone (trans people don't want to feel like a stigma on society or otherwise feel oppressed, non-trans people don't necessarily want to villainise trans people...some do, but not all of us), but this is exactly one of the big reasons why Catherine is one of my favourite games - it presents you with tons of uncomfortable questions and topics, regardless of what walk of life you come from, and makes you think about them.

If they were to change Erica's subplot, while it wouldn't change much about her character (the rest of the time, she's extremely confident and secure with who she is, to the point she can joke about it and discuss her past with her childhood friends. Said friends are shown to be supportive of her too. Also, Erica herself doesn't care about the nightmares and just brushes them off, and she's the only one besides Vincent who finds out about the true nature of them in the end too), it would remove a pretty subtle, but important ingredient of the larger narrative. If Erica doesn't get the nightmares despite what she's doing with Toby, then Mutton becomes a lot less grey as a villain, and then you have to ask "so why do Vincent and all of the other guys have to go through the nightmare death game and make babies with their partners?". It would make Mutton overly selective of who gets put into the nightmares.

And actually, I am concerned they would actually change this if there was enough outcry, considering there already adding a third girl to pursue, which could change a lot in the narrative.
They’re adding a 3rd girl? Is her name gonna be Qatherine?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
How is Enter the Gungeon? I was considering getting it.
Its fun bit its like Binding of Issac so if you like randomly generated dungeon games but with guns, you will like Gungeon. I died so many times, cant beat the first floor. There is an auto aim in a way in the options and I turned it to max because aiming with the R stick is pretty hard for me

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So Pokemon reborn released episode 17 out of 19 recently and it’s massive. One of the new things is gen 7 and here’s how you get type null:
. Pretty damn dark and really made me think about aether. I like the event they did though.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Preordered Dragon Ball FighterZ for the xbone cause I cannot wait ny longer for a Switch release.

Its fun bit its like Binding of Issac so if you like randomly generated dungeon games but with guns, you will like Gungeon. I died so many times, cant beat the first floor. There is an auto aim in a way in the options and I turned it to max because aiming with the R stick is pretty hard for me
Oh well maybe I’ll pass on it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

TIL more about the plot of Cathrine then I knew before, thank you for teaching me all that.
I didnt know Mutton was the so called gods name tbh

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
To be frank, watching full story before playing will kill your interest when playing the game Story wise... I actually think it would be better to just watch the first 3 chapters and then stop.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is pretty nice to play it blind, sure I think some quests results my differ by choice, but hey that is the fun and it just gives me the exploration vibe.
I'm one of those few people whose interest for a game will increase after watching late-game story spoilers. I've had a good number of games that made me feel more eager to play them when I watched their intense scenes later on, because said scenes often give me the same emotions, if not more amplified when I then play it first hand. XC2 is shaping up to be among those games.

Some examples from my experience:

I spoiled myself the final battle with Queen Sectonia back when the game was released in Japan, and I remember it was watching that battle (particularly the first phase) that made me hyped to get Triple Deluxe when it released in the States several months. The atmosphere, the buildup, and the music during the first phase of her fight gave me a good adrenaline rush just watching it, and said adrenaline only became more amplified when I experienced the battle first hand.
What really drew me to Pokemon S/M's story was when I spoiled myself the events of the Lillie Rescue arc. I legit had chills when they revealed how insane Lusamine was, when she froze those Pokemon against their will, the reveal of how abusive of a mother she was to Lillie and Gladion, and her anger and rage as she unleashed the Ultra Beasts on Alola. The scene when she fused with Nihilego also added more chills. It was those scenes that heightened my interest with buying Sun, and many of those emotions I experienced from being spoiling prior were amplified and gave me the same if not higher thrills when watching those same scenes as I played the game myself.

I could list a few more examples, but they all go back to the point that I'm one of those guys that doesn't mind spoilers.

D

Deleted member

I'm one of those few people whose interest for a game will increase after watching late-game story spoilers. I've had a good number of games that made me feel more eager to play them when I watched their intense scenes later on, because said scenes often give me the same emotions, if not more amplified when I then play it first hand. XC2 is shaping up to be among those games.

Some examples from my experience:

I spoiled myself the final battle with Queen Sectonia back when the game was released in Japan, and I remember it was watching that battle (particularly the first phase) that made me hyped to get Triple Deluxe when it released in the States several months. The atmosphere, the buildup, and the music during the first phase of her fight gave me a good adrenaline rush just watching it, and said adrenaline only became more amplified when I experienced the battle first hand.
What really drew me to Pokemon S/M's story was when I spoiled myself the events of the Lillie Rescue arc. I legit had chills when they revealed how insane Lusamine was, when she froze those Pokemon against their will, the reveal of how abusive of a mother she was to Lillie and Gladion, and her anger and rage as she unleashed the Ultra Beasts on Alola. The scene when she fused with Nihilego also added more chills. It was those scenes that heightened my interest with buying Sun, and many of those emotions I experienced from being spoiling prior were amplified and gave me the same if not higher thrills when watching those same scenes as I played the game myself.

I could list a few more examples, but they all go back to the point that I'm one of those guys that doesn't mind spoilers.
While I personally enjoy playing/watching things as blind as possible, I only ever decided to watch Bungou Stray Dogs after watching the fight scene between Atsushi and Akutagawa because it popped up in my recommendations.
It was just so well done and impactful, even without any context to it, that I decided to give a try to the show. And while I went in expecting Akutagawa to be a really threatening villain but not really getting that, the series still became one of my favorites.

And that fight also became one of my absolute favorites from the anime I've watched.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
D

Deleted member

FE hacks makers really need to learn to not fill the map with a ton of enemies.
Like, I get it, they want to make something diffirent from the main series games but enemy inflation is not the way to do it.
Feeling overwhelmed within seconds isn't a good thing.
Stupid Gwen Take #50218: Catherine will be a bad game until they add a bonus ending in which Katherine and Catherine dump Vincent and decide to date each other
I'm curious to see the other 50217 now

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Like, I get it, they want to make something diffirent from the main series games but enemy inflation is not the way to do it.

I'm curious to see the other 50217 now
Boy you better be prepared to get a lobotomy after I'm done listing 20 of them

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Stupid Gwen Take #50218: Catherine will be a bad game until they add a bonus ending in which Katherine and Catherine dump Vincent and decide to date each other
Wouldnt that just anger the god of the game even more since the whole plot of the game was
population
? Although the chicks wouldnt get nightmares in the first place so I gueas It wouldnt matter

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

65% of this thread is about Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Fire Emblem. Not complaining at all. I miss Opossum Opossum and @Swampasaur , are they still here posting? I might just be worrying a bit too much :p.
You mean Cuphead?

Chrono.

So Pokemon reborn released episode 17 out of 19 recently and it’s massive. One of the new things is gen 7 and here’s how you get type null:
. Pretty damn dark and really made me think about aether. I like the event they did though.
I have a love/hate relationship with this game because it's so tryhard dark but the ideas and progression itself are interesting.

Unfortunately, playing the game is a slog. It's catered towards the crowd who loves grinding the same Pokemon for 5 hours to get perfect stats and I am not one of those people.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Wouldnt that just anger the god of the game even more since the whole plot of the game was
population
? Although the chicks wouldnt get nightmares in the first place
Yeah but hear me out, I have a perfect argument
Lesbians

Also about the trans character getting their deadname used in the credits is stupid because it's outright confirmed in multiple points of the game and if you couldn't pick up the hints them it's your own fault
I have a love/hate relationship with this game because it's so tryhard dark but the ideas and progression itself are interesting.

Unfortunately, playing the game is a slog. It's catered towards the crowd who loves grinding the same Pokemon for 5 hours to get perfect stats and I am not one of those people.
This is like the total opposite of Uranium iirc. An early game Fire type with high as hell offence and a Fire type ESpeed. "It's balanced because the defences are somewhat low"

D

Deleted member

Boy you better be prepared to get a lobotomy after I'm done listing 20 of them
Girl you better believe I am, I just saw a petition to delete TLJ from existance and remake it so nothing you say can possibly be dumber than that
65% of this thread is about Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Fire Emblem. Not complaining at all. I miss Opossum Opossum and @Swampasaur , are they still here posting? I might just be worrying a bit too much :p.

You mean Cuphead?
Shiny: "This year, I lost my dear Opossum"
Opossum: "Quit telling people I'm dead!"
Shiny: "Sometimes I can still hear his voice"

The issue with a ****ton of enemies in a platform and in a Turn-Based Tactics game are two different things. In FE, a ****ton of enemies either ends up being a slogfest or fake difficulty

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I understand that feeling. There’s some things in the story that I think overdue it. However I don’t mind and actually like a lot of it. The ideas and routes they are great in between each gym. As for it being only for try hards, I have no effort put into my teams ivs and natures and I do fine. I think my favorite thing was that they gave access to seel by gym two last update and it hatched with perish song which with quick claw one beat every boss that’s meant to be a fight you lose but can still progress with the story. I like that if use less appreciated Pokemon and strats it pays off. As for grinding I’ve never done any for this game. I think they really fixed that as time went on. I only grind when I raise something new from level 1 that I just hatched because I wanted it’s shiny. Overall the game is definitely worth playing imo

Chrono.

This is like the total opposite of Uranium iirc. An early game Fire type with high as hell offence and a Fire type ESpeed. "It's balanced because the defences are somewhat low"
To this day I still don't get how Uranium got hype.

Awful designs, doesn't run well at all, balance is horrid.

You're better off playing something like Pokemon Vega if you want something with Fakemon (well designed ones at that.)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Girl you better believe I am, I just saw a petition to delete TLJ from existance and remake it so nothing you say can possibly be dumber than that
1: Camilla isn't as bad of a character as people make it out to be
2: Jetman ****ing SUCKS
3: Gurren Lagann is the only good mech anime
4: Kitkats and M&Ms should be significantly cheaper
5: Nerds are likely to be some of the worst people you'll ever meet
6: Scarlet Johannason is only popular because she's pretty
7: Ready Player One's not just awful because of it's writing, but the movie adaptation ****ing cut Ultraman, so it must burn in hell alongside lawyers
8: It's more exciting to use Melee disks as frisbees than to watch actual Melee
9: We should already have uterus and penis transplants available for trans folk
10: Drinking 4 liters of soda in one day isn't unhealthy
11: Postage fees shouldn't exist
12: It should be illegal to not kick nazis in the **** if you encounter them
13: If you didn't like Lilo and Stitch you deserve to be prisoned for life
14: There's nothing cringier than people going "ewwww cringy"
15: Undertale is a bad game
16: Overwatch is a bad game
17: The people behind Cinemasins should get a 50 dollar fine for every time they are either outright wrong or manipulating footage to make something look bad
18: Dragon Ball Evolution isn't THAT bad of a movie
19: Chrono Trigger was alright at best
20: Frieza VS Goku was boring as **** to watch

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
7: Ready Player One's not just awful because of it's writing, but the movie adaptation ****ing cut Ultraman, so it must burn in hell alongside lawyers
17: The people behind Cinemasins should get a 50 dollar fine for every time they are either outright wrong or manipulating footage to make something look bad
The only bad/stupid ones here are 1, 3, 10, 16 and 18 though.

Chrono.

I sorta agree with that last one.

When I read Dragon Ball last summer I realized how freaking crazy Goku vs Vegeta at the end of the Saiyan Saga was, because of how Goku kept going up to Vegeta's level no matter what the latter tried. By the end of it both were pretty much battered and broken.

Goku vs Frieza wasn't bad by any means, but it felt too one sided on both accounts. Frieza bodies Goku, Goku goes SSJ then bodies Frieza. Except it's all drawn out a bit (not really in the manga, but definitely in the anime.)

I had a similar issue with Gohan vs Cell and Goku vs Kid Buu was a lot of fun.

D

Deleted member

Shiny: "This year, I lost my dear Opossum"
Opossum: "Quit telling people I'm dead!"
Shiny: "Sometimes I can still hear his voice"

The issue with a ****ton of enemies in a platform and in a Turn-Based Tactics game are two different things. In FE, a ****ton of enemies either ends up being a slogfest or fake difficulty
I am talking about the bosses, not the enemies. The bosses are overwhelming sometimes.
I hope Opossum returns one day.
Me too, I do hope he returns. I miss him dearly and I have not seen him since in the road. Oh well.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
BREH YOU ADMITTED THAT YOU LIKED A GODDAMN SENTAI BY NOT INCLUDING 2.
It can also mean I have no opinion on it.
Also I specified the ones that are actually bad takes. So by not including it I could also be saying that it indeed does suck.

Learn2Read ya dolt

Ivander

Smash Legend
That first one is true though. But only when she's not being obsessive. When she's not obsessive, she's decent. If anything, she's more wasted potential rather than bad, much like the rest of Fates story.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I mean I sort of agree with 1. She's far, far from one of my favorites, but she's not irredeemably bad like some say. She's not Peri.

And while I disagree with some other takes, number ten is pretty much factually incorrect. :p

D

Deleted member

Bad And Naughty Children Get Sent To The Corner To Atone For Their Sins

Also, this is why I love Marris
I love Marris.png

Camilla isn't as bad of a character as people make it out to be
She has her moments in Fates but she's mostly bad
Jetman ****ing SUCKS
No idea who that is so okay I guess
Gurren Lagann is the only good mech anime
This is actually true
Kitkats and M&Ms should be significantly cheaper
How is this stupid in any way?
Nerds are likely to be some of the worst people you'll ever meet
Yeah, you're the living proof of that, you nerd :^)
Scarlet Johannason is only popular because she's pretty
Water is wet
: Ready Player One's not just awful because of it's writing, but the movie adaptation ****ing cut Ultraman, so it must burn in hell alongside lawyers
Don't care about Long Legs: The Movie so eh
It's more exciting to use Melee disks as frisbees than to watch actual Melee
GC disks are terrible frisbies.
I'm not disageeing though
We should already have uterus and penis transplants available for trans folk
Wait, we don't?
Drinking 4 liters of soda in one day isn't unhealthy
Gwen, stop trying to justify your poor eating habits, you're going to get cancer
Postage fees shouldn't exist
But how will we pay our good mailmen and mailwomen?
It should be illegal to not kick nazis in the **** if you encounter them
How is this stupid in any way? #2
If you didn't like Lilo and Stitch you deserve to be prisoned for life
That's too light of a sentence tbh
There's nothing cringier than people going "ewwww cringy"
Ewww cringy
Undertale is a bad game

Overwatch is a bad game
Did you lose the match again?
The people behind Cinemasins should get a 50 dollar fine for every time they are either outright wrong or manipulating footage to make something look bad
takingsatiretooseriously
Dragon Ball Evolution isn't THAT bad of a movie
Do you want me to make you watch it again then?
Frieza VS Goku was boring as **** to watch
Every DB fight s boring as **** to watch
Chrono Trigger was alright at best
Just shoot me in the **** already if you're going to spread such lies

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
To this day I still don't get how Uranium got hype.

Awful designs, doesn't run well at all, balance is horrid.

You're better off playing something like Pokemon Vega if you want something with Fakemon (well designed ones at that.)
.I agree, although I didn’t like the map design it did have this:
213C3A9C-1CA4-4BEB-9DB8-51AEE1670935.png

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Bad And Naughty Children Get Sent To The Corner To Atone For Their Sins

Also, this is why I love Marris
View attachment 134521

She has her moments in Fates but she's mostly bad

No idea who that is so okay I guess

This is actually true

How is this stupid in any way?

Yeah, you're the living proof of that, you nerd :^)

Water is wet

Don't care about Long Legs: The Movie so eh

GC disks are terrible frisbies.
I'm not disageeing though

Wait, we don't?

Gwen, stop trying to justify your poor eating habits, you're going to get cancer

But how will we pay our good mailmen and mailwomen?

How is this stupid in any way? #2

That's too light of a sentence tbh

Ewww cringy

Did you lose the match again?

takingsatiretooseriously

Do you want me to make you watch it again then?

Every DB fight s boring as **** to watch

Just shoot me in the **** already if you're going to spread such lies
Only one I'll defend is the Cinemasins one. First of all, what is it satirizing? Second, considering they've been caught leaving out details to manipulate footage and have been caught outright LYING isn't a good thing

Also **** all yall I had 4 liters of soda today and the only reason I had health troubles today was having a warm as hell wintercoat on for 2 hours inside a very heated gift store

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I sorta agree with that last one.

When I read Dragon Ball last summer I realized how freaking crazy Goku vs Vegeta at the end of the Saiyan Saga was, because of how Goku kept going up to Vegeta's level no matter what the latter tried. By the end of it both were pretty much battered and broken.

Goku vs Frieza wasn't bad by any means, but it felt too one sided on both accounts. Frieza bodies Goku, Goku goes SSJ then bodies Frieza. Except it's all drawn out a bit (not really in the manga, but definitely in the anime.)

I had a similar issue with Gohan vs Cell and Goku vs Kid Buu was a lot of fun.
Pretty sure it was drawn out cause they were trying to not catch up to the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom