• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
mario123007 mario123007

May I ask for your opinion on how you enjoyed Xenoblade Chronicles X? I know in our last discussion you already recommended me to look into the Xenoblade series but I am kinda curious in knowing more regarding X.
If you check my post a couple of hours ago. I have mentioned that I have never played Xenoblade Chronicles X since I didn't buy a Wii U myself. Nevertheless I have seen the let's play and even looked at the ending, but I still don't know much about the game play. I only watch review videos...

The only thing I disagree with most people regarding XCX was how many say its music was terrible, the music in the game was too lound and cringy for most people but as an album some tracks were good. My recommendations are THEME X, MONO X's later part, Black Tar (Hashtag the edgiest battle theme of all time), No. EX01 etc... I also recommend you check other Hiroyuki Sawano's music, even though it's weird that Sawano's music are owned by Sony Pictures... they are tend to be easily taken down on Youtube but you can still find most of them on Youtube.

Story wise it wasn't that mindblowing or epic compare to the original...

So, if you ask me...
Should you play XC before playing X? No need, however

If you prefer enjoying the story and don't wanna to too many side quests, go for Xenoblade

If you prefer its gameplay more and want to play as a mech, go for X.

If you enjoy both, buy both and 2.

I also add you on Discord, so you can also PM me there.

D

Deleted member

Had a weird thought: technically, would the characters introduced in FE Heroes be eligible for Smash? They're created by Nintendo, but technically they've never been in a game on a Nintendo platform....I think.
FE Heroes is pretty much on the same boat as Sheriff, who was an arcade-only character prior to his trophy cameo in Melee.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I have a feeling this next Pokémon global mission is going to be a peice of cake :v.
My newest highest score in mantine Surf is still growing.. I wonder if i can reach 200,000 :thinking:
20171129_184719.jpg

Applebutter61

Smash Journeyman
Yeeeaaaahhh the site's a bit sleepy right now.

Things will probably pick back up on all fronts once a new game is announced. Most of the site activity comes from speculation insanity and there's just nothing announced to stir that up yet. It's basically off season.
Ok then. I have heard of a big competition called Evo. I've only ever played brawl, but I swear, I am gonna go dominate evo 2018

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is there specific pokemon that are available thorugh Ultra Wormholes? Because I keep running into the same ones

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Here's a list of the Pokémon that can be found by wormhole colors.. Finding an Altaria is a pain though.. Perish song gets in the way too much..
I've been lucky so far, catching everything with quick balls

Edit: Hell Yeah! Yanmega!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Squad Assault is actually fun, who would have thought.
I managed to do the first but I'm kinda stuck on the second one because of that damn last map, not even Hector and Sigurd have enough bulk to last 6 turns, I think I might need a healer for it but now I'm out of stamina, guess I'll try it tomorrow.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is the music in ultra wormholes in reverse or am i in a creepypasta

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Buzzwole's pokedex entry does kind of make it seem like it's the rattata of it's world.

It says it's really common in it's world

D

Deleted member

Buzzwole's pokedex entry does kind of make it seem like it's the rattata of it's world.

It says it's really common in it's world
Maybe Oak was originally from Buzzwole's dimension and that's why he would never let you touch a single patch of grass without a Pokemon because a GIANT MOTHER****ING SWOLE MOSQUITO THAT CAN CRUSH YOU WITH ITS BARE HANDS could pop up at any time

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I kinda want to get an accordion..
How much do they cost, though?

Because I know someone that just spent a freaking grand on a flute and an accordion has a lot more going on.

*checks*

OK, none of that is as bad as the flute, at least. Still ranges from "OK not so bad" to "oh hell no" though.

. . .I take it back, there's ones priced even higher than the flute LOL.

Chrono.

I kinda want a Pokemon game set in Ultra Space but that ain't gonna happen and by gen 8 all UBs are gonna get are a handwaive from Looker in the post game.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Maybe Oak was originally from Buzzwole's dimension and that's why he would never let you touch a single patch of grass without a Pokemon because a GIANT MOTHER****ING SWOLE MOSQUITO THAT CAN CRUSH YOU WITH ITS BARE HANDS could pop up at any time
Yeah because Squirtle was totally gonna save your ass from a Buzzwole. :007:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Glad Geese is coming out tomorrow. But I'll probably get him around the Holidays.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Pizza time.
I swear I remember Veggietales riffing this tune, but I can't remember which Veggietales film actually did it so now all of you get to suffer through this instead.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
New update for ARMS is now live, adding character #14: Springtron

I'm guessing he got nerfed because the NPC version was OP.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Had a weird thought: technically, would the characters introduced in FE Heroes be eligible for Smash? They're created by Nintendo, but technically they've never been in a game on a Nintendo platform....I think.
Honestly it's a non-issue. That rule was only ever brought up in reference to third party characters anyway, while IS created Heroes.

I'll even go as far as saying Fjorm has a non-zero chance of joining Smash, especially if the main lord of FE16 has an eligibility issue (Alfonse-level moveset potential, horselocked, etc).

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Honestly it's a non-issue. That rule was only ever brought up in reference to third party characters anyway, while IS created Heroes.

I'll even go as far as saying Fjorm has a non-zero chance of joining Smash, especially if the main lord of FE16 has an eligibility issue (Alfonse-level moveset potential, horselocked, etc).
If being horselocked is wrong then I don't wanna be right.

Lemme knock around a guy on a horse. Watch the realistic horse flail madly around 20 feet in the air.

DOO EET.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
But they taste bad
True.
Okay then, let's look at it like this:
We're the Nintenzone Social Thread.
So if we are the Nintenzone Social Thread, that means we must have eaten the Nintenzone Social Thread.

So here is the question:
What does the Nintenzone Social Thread taste like?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
True.
Okay then, let's look at it like this:
We're the Nintenzone Social Thread.
So if we are the Nintenzone Social Thread, that means we must have eaten the Nintenzone Social Thread.

So here is the question:
What does the Nintenzone Social Thread taste like?
I'd guess the social thread tastes like memes.

So probably Pop Tarts.

Ivander

Smash Legend

I would honestly not be surprised if Fjorm became a playable character for Smash.
-For one, Fire Emblem Heroes is both easily accessible(thanks to being F2P) and has been downloaded alot. And by the looks of it, FEHeroes will be around for a long time.
-For two, Fjorm is a Free unit and anybody who beats Book II Chapter 1 gets her immediately, making her easily recognisable as anybody with FEHeroes will always get her no matter what.
-Three, she definitely would not be the same as the FE characters we have currently have in Smash. No FE character in Smash has an Ice-motif or a Spear.

While she would definitely compete with the next recent Lord for a place in Smash, she definitely has the natural requirements to be a contender in Smash. But ultimately, her appearance would be up to Sakurai or the next Director.
That being said, besides the next recent Lord, there's also a possibility of competing with Lyn due to her high popularity and the possibility of her making an appearance in a Binding Blade remake(since the Echoes director wants to make a Binding Blade Echoes). While Lyn is an Assist Trophy, Charizard did leave the Pokeball Pokemon lineup and Little Mac did leave the Assist Trophy lineup, so Lyn leaving the lineup to be a playable character is always possible in future games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom