• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Actually, Simon and Yoko are the same age, 14 to be exact.
So they're both 21 after the time skip.
Don't ask how this works.
Not gonna ask but feel awkward Nput this.
Wikipedia didn't mention about Yoko's age, but I believe you. She might just be 2 to 3 years older than Simon too, but that is my guess.
Also Simon is actually English name too lol... And no I didn't choose the name but rather my parents don't ask why it's just a coincidence.
All of the major female characters in XC1 had jiggle physics.
It has been awhile since I play the game but I don't think there was. Even there is it wasn't that significant.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The last sent

That last sentence was supposed to be a question
You should probably wait until you see someone else post before posting again. Double posting is the biggest rookie mistake on the forum. I wouldn't want to see you get modded.

You probably could have just edited your original post with how quick that was.

As for your question, most people in this particular thread aren't actually competitive players. I know I've seen events shown off on the front page of Smashboards and there's threads for various scenes somewhere in the site, it'd probably get you your answer faster to poke around and see if you can find one dedicated to your region.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
welp i just had a realization about the story and im going to post this in a spoiler not becuase i know its true but because if im right and it is true then i dont want to be the one to spoil it even if it is me talking out of my ass
calling it now rex is a blade, even more calling it hes a special blade and thats why he matches the art style of pyra where as other humanoids who arnt blades look really good althings considered

the reason i thought of this is super obvious

D

Deleted member

Not gonna ask but feel awkward Nput this.
Wikipedia didn't mention about Yoko's age, but I believe you. She might just be 2 to 3 years older than Simon too, but that is my guess.
Also Simon is actually English name too lol... And no I didn't choose the name but rather my parents don't ask why it's just a coincidence.

It has been awhile since I play the game but I don't think there was. Even there is it wasn't that significant.
I can't find the source but I remember reading something from the Director that she's the same age as Simon, who's confirmed as 14(I actually thought she was 16 like Kamina when watching the show but I don't think Japan cares about logic)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
See, I explained that part in my last post too. :I
Yeah, I play Xenoblade Chronicles on my New 3ds by the way.
I can't find the source but I remember reading something from the Director that she's the same age as Simon, who's confirmed as 14(I actually thought she was 16 like Kamina when watching the show but I don't think Japan cares about logic)
Hm... OK.
I might check Chinese Wikipedia and see.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
welp i just had a realization about the story and im going to post this in a spoiler not becuase i know its true but because if im right and it is true then i dont want to be the one to spoil it even if it is me talking out of my ***
calling it now rex is a blade, even more calling it hes a special blade and thats why he matches the art style of pyra where as other humanoids who arnt blades look really good althings considered

the reason i thought of this is super obvious
I think it's something different, and I'm pretty sure it's an early game thing we've already been told or something. Dunno if it will factor into anything later or not.
Rex is being kept alive because he's been fused with part of Pyra. An x-shaped portion of Pyra's core has been sliced out and embedded into Rex's chest.

This is probably also the reason why he's able to be a Driver now. He's part Blade now, but not because he was born as one. He's literally part Pyra now.

Applebutter61

Smash Journeyman
You should probably wait until you see someone else post before posting again. Double posting is the biggest rookie mistake on the forum. I wouldn't want to see you get modded.

You probably could have just edited your original post with how quick that was.

As for your question, most people in this particular thread aren't actually competitive players. I know I've seen events shown off on the front page of Smashboards and there's threads for various scenes somewhere in the site, it'd probably get you your answer faster to poke around and see if you can find one dedicated to your region.
Good advice, but I can't seem to find any of such threads.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
mario123007 mario123007

May I ask for your opinion on how you enjoyed Xenoblade Chronicles X? I know in our last discussion you already recommended me to look into the Xenoblade series but I am kinda curious in knowing more regarding X.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
I think it's something different, and I'm pretty sure it's an early game thing we've already been told or something. Dunno if it will factor into anything later or not.
Rex is being kept alive because he's been fused with part of Pyra. An x-shaped portion of Pyra's core has been sliced out and embedded into Rex's chest.

This is probably also the reason why he's able to be a Driver now. He's part Blade now, but not because he was born as one. He's literally part Pyra now.
i think the reason pyra was able to do that in the first place is because he was a blade to begin with and thus enableing a blade to be a driver

and on the subject of mario cereal s amiibo being a slight change in text from uncle amiibo...that wont stop the scalpers

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Shame I have to mute a friend I follow a person on Twitter but I have a zero tolerance on, um... suggestive content on my timeline

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I think I found them, but the only active thread on this entire site seems to be this one
Yeeeaaaahhh the site's a bit sleepy right now.

Things will probably pick back up on all fronts once a new game is announced. Most of the site activity comes from speculation insanity and there's just nothing announced to stir that up yet. It's basically off season.

Chrono.

Things will probably pick back up on all fronts once a new game is announced. Most of the site activity comes from speculation insanity and there's just nothing announced to stir that up yet. It's basically off season.
Those are some extra long off seasons.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Those are some extra long off seasons.
Well last "season" was like four years so basically people just need Nintendo coming out and saying something exists as an excuse.

Long seasons get long breaks. People are chomping at the bit for Smash, they just can't bring themselves to focus discussion that well without an announcement.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

That and other Smash games kinda don't have much to discuss anymore either.

Melee stuff is usually the same thing

Brawl is dead

PM discussion went to a complete halt because development was cut short.

And Smash 4 discussion is the same old **** regurgitated to ad hominem. (Bayo/Cloud should be banned, useless Speculation, complaining about Pollen and ARMS getting more push from Nintendo than Smash and ******** about DLC despite being over a year when it was finished)

All of that won't go away until Smash Switch is announced.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Angry Mob Games sure are getting excited for a limited edition gear they announced today for Brawlout that'll probably be over by the time the Switch version releases.

I'm not really interested in the gear (one's a Santa hat and other are gear based off streamers) but it makes me want the game on the Switch more, dang it!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had a 5 year old tell me "I like your hair. Guys with long hair are handsome" while I was ringing up her mom at the register.

It was awkward how long she went on about it

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Anyone who expected a US-only cereal tie in to give exclusive content was setting themselves up for disappointment.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Anyone who expected a US-only cereal tie in to give exclusive content was setting themselves up for disappointment.
Good that means I don't have buy disgusting cereal to get some lame content

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Maybe the true amiibo is within the cereal itself, but no one would know because they ate it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Jokes on you, I was fully expecting it to have some kind of small bonus, but I'm actually pleasantly surprised that it doesn't, as a non-US citizen. :V

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Had a weird thought: technically, would the characters introduced in FE Heroes be eligible for Smash? They're created by Nintendo, but technically they've never been in a game on a Nintendo platform....I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom