• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I managed on hard by sending Camilla over the mountains to kill the archer. She had enough defense and res to survive attacks from Narcian and the two mages. After that it was just a matter of splitting the enemies off one by one and killing them individually.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Swamp Thing is the best character on the roster.

I may or may not be biased but he looks fun.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Pazzo. Pazzo. Frostwraith Frostwraith

Attack on Titan volume 22 has concluded with the release of Chapter 90 this month. Gotta say, this new chapter was interesting, and significant too!

I really liked how this chapter opened. The military officials discuss how it wouldn't be a wise idea to leak the information inside Grisha's books to the public because chaos would run amuck. It's a valid point when you realize that the government suddenly revealing a truth about something could lead to mass hysteria (i.e. imagine if the US government revealed the existence of intelligent extraterrestrials and UFOS... it would look like what the military officials in AoT are describing).

But then Pixis steps in and demonstrates how awesome he is yet again. He tells those military officials, "So we should deceive the people yet again? You're suggesting that we'd keep the people ignorant and domesticated, just as King Reiss did? If that's the case, what cause were we fighting for when we snatched the crown from his head?"

Pixis absolutely nails it with that quote. The Reiss withholding information from the public and not allowing humanity to advance forward was a major reason why the Survey Corps, and eventually the rest of the military as well, overthrew Rod Reiss. Pixis's quote also emphasizes the ongoing theme of sacrifice: risks need to be taken in order to save lives. Leaking information that was withheld by the government for a long time can lead to chaos just as those military officials described it, but it's better for people to be in the know on what's going on. Prior to the information being revealed to the public, no one within the walls knew about Marley's existence (except for Grisha since he's from that continent). Imagine what would happen if Marley invaded with its highly advanced technology in a time when none of the Walled Eldians even know about them. The Walled Eldians would probably be not prepared at all, and the invasion would ultimately spell doom for them. Now that everyone knows about Marley's existence and their motivations for what they do, this can allow even the Walled Eldians to help out and perhaps even prepare for what's to come.

Following the leak on the major news, the next scene shows Levi and Hange talking with Roy and Peaure (the two journalists from the Uprising Arc) about everyone's reactions regarding the truth about everything. Roy mentions that the town's reaction to the news has been mixed: some have believed it immediately, some just laugh about it, and others buy into conspiracy theories that the military is up to something. Again, those are some pretty believable reactions coming from the general populace. It will make some time for the confusion to ease down and everyone will swallow the truth.

Roy also tells Hange and Zoe that all the Walled Eldians used to look at the Titans "with fear [and] hate]," wanting them to be wiped out, but similarly, everyone else in the world once the Eldians annihilated because they see them as monsters rather humans. His quote brings some good parallelism on the matter; for most of the series, the Titans were seen as the monsters from the Walled Eldians, but with the recent chapters, we now know that Marleyans view Eldians the same way those walled people viewed Titans. Roy even states what us readers are thinking with this quote: "What is going to happen to us next?" Indeed, we can only wonder how this final battle will exactly play out.

We now transition into the Survey Corps preparing for a ceremony in their honor. Hitch meets up with our heroes and tells them that she dropped by because she helped in overthrowing King Reiss. Jean tells her that Marlowe was brave until the end, and then he lets Floch speak the rest. Floch tells her that Marlowe was a great addition to the group because he always remained hopeful even when the situation was looking hopeless; thus, he helped unify the Survey Corps during those times. Floche then admits that Marlowe probably regretted his action right when he died. Hitch's eyes open wide; you can see grief within them. She walks away and tells them, "Thanks. I'll be the one laughing if any of you mess up at the ceremony."

To be honest, I was surprised Hitch took Marlowe's death rather calmly. Considering what Marlowe said about Hitch's reaction when she learned Marlowe would leave the Military Police and join the Survey Corps (she looked quite sad and desperate about it in Chapter 70), I thought she would really be grieving his death. Here, it seems she still feels sad about what happened to Marlowe, but after hearing that he probably regretted his decision in the end, her departing quote gives the impression she holds a bit of contempt the Survey Corps put him in a position where he had to die.

Floch notices Armin, and Armin tells him about the news that Erwin was originally planned to be saved using the Titan Serum. Floch confirms it, and he tells them that everyone, including everyone that read the report, believes Erwin should've been saved. Eren gets upset about it and asks Floch what he knows about Armin. Floch replies that he is no friend of Armin, and that the reason Armin was picked in the end was because Eren, Mikasa, and Levi let their emotions get the best of themselves instead of considering who was truly important. Now this is interesting. Armin is important to humanity when you consider his past accomplishments. Much of the winning strategies we've seen up to this point was all thanks to Armin's calculated thinking. However, Floch doesn't know Armin well, nor as he grown up and trained with him (it's even worth noting that Floch was in the Garrison before the Shingashina operation), so he doesn't know about Armin's accomplishments. He only knows about what Erwin has done, and he'd think Erwin is the one who was accomplishing those victories rather than Armin.

Eren gets annoyed and tries to quiet Floch. Floch reminds Eren, "I bet deep down inside, you must think you're always in the right. That's why you never gave up, like a kid who won't listen to reason." At this point, it's clear Floch is speaking on behalf of not just those who read the report, but the AoT fans who advocated for Erwin to win the Serum Bowl. His words to Eren acknowledge how he is the main character, so us readers are supposed to think he's in the right, but there are plenty of people who wouldn't see through Eren's eyes and argue Eren is in the wrong. Mikasa tries to calm Eren down, but that attempt proves futile when Floch tells her that she acted more like an adult in the end by giving up (when she submitted to Hange's words). Triggered by Floch's statement, she lifts her hand off Eren's back, ultimately failing to calm him down. As Eren and Floch are about to continue in their argument, this happens:

Of all people, Jean is the one to stop the argument. Funny, remember when Jean was the one who got into those heated arguments with Eren? Now, the very person who argued with the main character is the one to stop an argument Eren is involved in. I really liked that because it shows how much Jean has developed as a character. He's become more calm to the point that he knows pointless arguments will go nowhere.

Floch then reminds Jean, Connie, and Sasha that they only stood there and did nothing for either side during the Serum Bowl. Floch continues that they all better tell the Survey Corps recruits what they are actually signing up for or else there will be cowards like him joining the group. He also states, "What are you planning on doing without Commander Erwin? I might be nothing more than fodder... I'm sure my only purpose is to be expandable. But even a piece of fodder should at least have the right to assess the situation." Not only does this quote explain why Floch is being honest about everything, but it shows what Floch brings to the Survey Corps: someone who can comment on the reality of the situation at stake. I've become to appreciate Floch more because he's the critique the Survey Corps needs during this time.

Armin is now convinced that Erwin should've been saved instead, but Eren reminds him there is no way of knowing what the future has in store. He reminds Armin about the Ocean, and there are still a number of possibilities what lies beyond the walls. Eren brings up his proposition: that beyond the walls, there is freedom. Upon saying that, however, Eren sees a vision of Fay Yeager's corpse being devoured by the dogs. Eren's eyes turn into a visible shock upon seeing that. His reaction was a nice detail as it reiterates those who seek freedom tend to face the consequences, as what happened to Fay when she left the Libero Internment Zone with Grisha. It connects back with the Survey Corps as well. They too want freedom outside the walls, but seeking that freedom has lead to deaths.

The ceremony then commences. Eren has a great monologue during it where he wonders whether the basement provided hope or despair to humanity. Indeed, Marley is an incredibly powerful enemy, and learning their existence or keeping them secret is two-fold. Knowing a highly-technologically advanced society wants the Walled Eldians is bound to give the latter fear, but not knowing anything about them also has dire consequences. It's like Eren what says: something has to change if the calamity were to be stopped. Eren also states that he is prepared to devote his life if he knew he can change something; yet, he doesn't want to sacrifice Historia even though it might be necessary to achieve freedom.

Eren receives his bolo tie from Historia, and he kisses her hand afterward. It is from this kiss that we see the Founding Titan's power activate for the first time in a long while (evident by the traces of lightning throughout the page).

Now, in case you didn't know prior, Isayama made a statement last month that there was an error in Chapter 89. When Eren thought about what could be done about Historia in order to make use of the Founding Titan, he thought they could turn Historia into a Pure Titan and then have Eren eat her. Turns out what Eren was actually saying in that line was that he would touch Historia in her Pure Titan form, not eat her. Isayama also stated that this touching aspect would play an important in the future of the manga. With this chapter, I think this basically confirms that Eren can utilize the Founding Titan/Coordinate if he touches someone of royal blood.

Anyway, the Founding Titan's power gives Eren another memory: this was when Grisha confronted the Reiss family. Through this memory, we now know what Grisha told them at the time. He revealed to the Reiss that he was an Eldian from outside the walls, and he wanted the Wall King to take action agains the Titans that have just invaded the walls. Frieda seems shocked by his arrival at first, but we then see the Fritz King overtake her being (evident with the eye color change when Frieda opened her eyes). Though we don't see what Frieda tells Grisha, I think we can assume that it was the Fritz King that told Grisha, "Nope," and that's what led to Grisha transforming into a Titan, killing Frieda, and stealing the Founding Titan from the Reiss.

We then have a timeskip... of 9 months! In that time frame, it turns out the Titans inside of Wall Maria have been eliminated, and citizens are finally permitted to live within the Shinganshina District again. With 9 months passing by, it also means that it has now been one year since Battle of Trost, making our Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and the other 104th individuals 16 years old now. With such a long time passing by, you'd expect some or one of our heroes have changed their appearances just like Jean did in the last time skip. Indeed so. Guess who has a change in their appearance?

Yep, Eren has a design change: he outgrew his hair. From what I've seen so far, I really like Eren's new look! He looks better with long hair, and he looks much older and more mature thanks to it. He even resembles his dad and his Titan form more than he previously did considering that both also have long hair.

Going back on track, the Survey Corps depart on their first expedition beyond Wall Maria in six years. Levi tells Hange that she was right in that most of the Pure Titans were located inside Wall Maria. The Survey Corps also run into a Pure Titan, but this one can only crawl due to its disproportionate body. In fact, it becomes clear that this Titan was crawling for a really long time. Eren comments that it is a sign they are getting close to the location where Marley turned Eldians into Titans. It's worth noting that he referred to the Titan as a "Compatriot." This shows that Eren is aware about the truth, and you can even say his dad's memories have even caused him to use the term "compatriot" rather than "Eldian." It shows how far Eren has developed as a character, as he no longer dehumanizes Titans like he used to.

Thanks to the trail the Titan left behind, the Survey Corps eventually reach the very wall where the Eldians turn into Titans, and just a little past the wall, they arrive at another special location:

They reached the ocean!

The final pages of the chapter were really sweet as we see our heroes enjoying their first experience with the ocean waters. While everyone seems to be having a swell time playing with the water, Eren is surprisingly calm yet sad about it. He tells Armin that he always thought freedom was on the other side of the ocean, but this is not the case. Instead, it's the true enemies that are there. Eren ponders if freedom will actually be achieved if everyone in Marley is killed. It's in those final pages in the chapter where we see how much Eren has developed as a character. Throughout most of the series until the later events of the Uprising Arc, Eren kept proclaiming how he needed to wipe out all the Titans in order for freedom to be achieved. Now, not only does he know the truth, but he even knows how seeking freedom is a truly dangerous task to undertake. The way he words freedom in relation to the Marleyans gives a sense of the unknown. Would everything actually end in peace if Marleyans are killed, or will it lead to more pain suffering (as in, will this lead to Eldians oppressing the Marleyans again)? I think this is what was going through Eren's mind as he stared out at the ocean, and he seems to be wondering about what really lies in store. He's thinking things through, and it further shows the maturity he has gained through his character development.

In all, this was a good chapter. There was some great dialogues throughout it, and it was a moving sight to see our heroes finally reach the ocean, something us fans have been wanting to see for a really long time. However, unlike what we initially thought, reaching the ocean isn't the end-game. In fact, it marks the beginning of the final battle. Nine months have gone by, and we still don't know how this final battle will play out. With such a long time span, it's clear the Marleyans are planning something big. Indeed, using the Titan Shifters against the Walled Eldians proved to be futile in the end, so they need to come up with something new and cataclysmic for our heroes.

With these next few chapters, I think we're going to see preparations taken from both sides. We'll probably see Armin learning to use his Titan powers both during the time skip and into the present, and we'll probably see Zeke, Reiner, and the other Warriors preparing their initiatives as well. We might learn more secrets during this time, such as who the Mule Titan really is (I still think that Titan is a Titan Shifter). With Marley's advanced technology and the time skip, we can't help but worry that the Walled Eldians are about to face the most brutal battle yet. What adds the gravity to the situation is that almost all of the Pure Titans have been wiped out on Paradis at this point, and the Founding Titan's power is used to control them and use them as weapons. With almost none of them left, the only hope Eren has in winning against Marley right now is just like what Zackley said: Eren would have to awaken the Wall Titans and pit them against Marley.

Will the final battle take place on Paradis, or will it take place on the Marley continent? If it's the latter, I can't help but imagine our heroes will become the monsters to the normal Marleyans as the Survey Corps could use the Colossal Titan and the Attack Titan against them just as the Marleyans used the Colossal Titan and the Armored Titan against the Walled Eldians.

And I'll conclude my review with another great picture of Eren with longer hair because I just love his new look that much:

^If you're looking for new avatar material, I think this looks pretty good for that!​

All this said, what are your overall thoughts on the new chapter? Some other questions to think about:

1) What is your opinion about Floch after reading Chapter 90. I noticed that the AoT community has become rather divisive on this character. Some appreciate Floch more because of the honesty he brings to the Survey Corps, while others despise him for what he said to Hitch and Armin. Where do you stand on this Floch debate?

2) There's also controversy brewing among the AoT community regarding the time skip. Some fans think the 9 month long was uncalled for. They think the simply mentioning of all the Pure Titans dying within these months and reaching the ocean at the end of the chapter felt too rushed. Others think the time skip makes sense when you realize the Titan threat has been diminishing with each arc. All of this said, what are your thoughts about the 9 month time skip this chapter?
Not going to talk a lot, but let me say that I really like your elaborate comments on the manga.

Ahem... Spoiler alert for those who are still waiting for the anime's season 2. =P
This chapter is honestly the very definition of bittersweet. Everyone now knows the truth the Survey Corps fought so hard for, yet that truth is unpleasant and only shows how the people inside the walls knew so little of the world they live in.

Eren and the Survey Corps' arrival to the shore is really well done. Eren and Armin's dream has finally been fulfilled, yet they didn't find the freedom they imagined. They didn't find the endgame they hoped to find. The truth revealed, this point isn't an end at all, but the beginning of an even tougher trial than the one they've been fighting up until now.

It seems that the island is now free of roaming Titans, thus the walls have outlived their purpose. However, we do know that the walls have Titans inside them. I believe that these Titans will be freed very soon, likely because Marley will attack the island soon.

Eren will very likely face off against Reiner and Zeke, but this time the Survey Corps have the Colossal Titan, thanks to Armin gaining the powers from consuming Bertholt. I suppose we can say this will be... a titanic clash. Heh heh.

Last but not least, I think this chapter signals the beginning of the final arc of the manga. Almost all the answers have been revealed about the world, so the stage is ready for the final confrontation. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to what's coming up. This manga has been a wild ride, so I hope it ends with a bang.

Also, hi everyone! =D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Are you able to sue someone if they're taking pictures of you on school grounds?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
That Magalor though, he's definitely kicking rhe votes out of Galacta Knight. I like where this is going.

Also, major shout out to @elusiveTranscendent for retweeting my Kirby poll. :p

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Seems fresh to me. Hopefully the point on the friends list management is true. As mentioned before, Nintendo's plans when it comes to online are still vague at best. With the Switch so close to launch, you'd hope they release some press with clear details. Nintendo's communication regarding this has left a lot to be desired.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Are you able to sue someone if they're taking pictures of you on school grounds?
It depends. Since the school grounds are a public place, it's usually fair game. But if they're using the photo in a way that casts you in an incorrect light. or if they're using it for certain types of commercial gain, you might be able to. Chances are it's fair game though.

Also I'm not a lawyer.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just got "Ryoma" and he seems pretty good. He mostly has the same abilities as my other units, but he can also counter attack ranged attacks even though he's melee

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
D

Deleted member

It depends. Since the school grounds are a public place, it's usually fair game. But if they're using the photo in a way that casts you in an incorrect light. or if they're using it for certain types of commercial gain, you might be able to. Chances are it's fair game though.

Also I'm not a lawyer.
Ah, I see. I just find it weird and creepy that this guy right next to me is filming me and me specifically on his phone.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I just got "Ryoma" and he seems pretty good. He mostly has the same abilities as my other units, but he can also counter attack ranged attacks even though he's melee
We should introduce you more formally to Lobster Lord.

Ryoma is the eldest prince of Hoshido, or in other words the leader of the eastern themed country out of the two countries arguing over Corrin as seen in the Smash trailer and etc.

Basically if he's good, there's probably a reason for that. Apparently he doesn't scare people as much as his younger brother Takumi, though.

*EDIT* Oh, and the ability to counter ranged attacks is probably because his signature weapon is a lightning katana. In Fates I'm pretty sure he can attack at range with it, too.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You're right, it is hard. But gotta do something to at least inform people.

Nope. It's something true for all cities (at least in developed nations. Probably different in poorer nations where things may be managed worse). Perhaps some cities are less green than others, but on average they're all greener and more energy efficient than suburbia.

http://www.citylab.com/work/2012/04/why-bigger-cities-are-greener/863/
There's a real good book on it that I totally recommend if anyone is interested
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=1594488827/theatlanticmonthA/ref=nosim/

---

John Oliver is back everyone! (NSFW Language)
John Oliver is so good I watched ALL of it, it was very informative!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Not going to talk a lot, but let me say that I really like your elaborate comments on the manga.

Ahem... Spoiler alert for those who are still waiting for the anime's season 2. =P
This chapter is honestly the very definition of bittersweet. Everyone now knows the truth the Survey Corps fought so hard for, yet that truth is unpleasant and only shows how the people inside the walls knew so little of the world they live in.

Eren and the Survey Corps' arrival to the shore is really well done. Eren and Armin's dream has finally been fulfilled, yet they didn't find the freedom they imagined. They didn't find the endgame they hoped to find. The truth revealed, this point isn't an end at all, but the beginning of an even tougher trial than the one they've been fighting up until now.

It seems that the island is now free of roaming Titans, thus the walls have outlived their purpose. However, we do know that the walls have Titans inside them. I believe that these Titans will be freed very soon, likely because Marley will attack the island soon.

Eren will very likely face off against Reiner and Zeke, but this time the Survey Corps have the Colossal Titan, thanks to Armin gaining the powers from consuming Bertholt. I suppose we can say this will be... a titanic clash. Heh heh.

Last but not least, I think this chapter signals the beginning of the final arc of the manga. Almost all the answers have been revealed about the world, so the stage is ready for the final confrontation. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to what's coming up. This manga has been a wild ride, so I hope it ends with a bang.

Also, hi everyone! =D
My baby Armin finally got his dream fulfilled. Im so glad

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Just got home from The Great Wall too btw, pretty enjoyable movie! Shame there's unnecessary controversy about the main character being white because he was written as a foreigner, a large amount of dialogue is Chinese, the antagonists are heavily themed off of Chinese mythology iirc, there's a total of 3 non-Chinese characters and the director was Chinese

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
And I the only one who knows that the "bad dubbing" for Super Bomberman R's intro was meant to be a cheesy homage to early dubs?

Yes, Konami uploaded the full thing on their channels.
I will play as Black Bomber.

He has my personality, haircut and even star in his belt to represent his Bandana Dee support! :awesome:

Hmm, but Yellow and Green are pretty cute... and Red is awesome too, but White is the leader... hmm... I don't know.

D

Deleted member

God I feel so dumb
"Modules aren't working!"
If you just scrolled down, then maybe you'd have figured it out, you dumbass.
I haven't renamed any of the minor bosses but that's really because I don't think I have enough names.
But well, playable units and major villains are all done, and so are the S-Rank weapons, I'll mess with stats, items and enemies later since that's with Nightmare.
And also because I need to see if my text editing created any problems with the text boxes. So, who here wants to do this for me test it?
EDIT: It's an UPS patch, I believe I can post these, right?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

God I feel so dumb
"Modules aren't working!"
If you just scrolled down, then maybe you'd have figured it out, you *******.
I haven't renamed any of the minor bosses but that's really because I don't think I have enough names.
But well, playable units and major villains are all done, and so are the S-Rank weapons, I'll mess with stats, items and enemies later since that's with Nightmare.
And also because I need to see if my text editing created any problems with the text boxes. So, who here wants to do this for me test it?
Unfornutately I can't test it right now because I'm at school. I'll download and test it when I get home.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I don't think that's a problem. Patches are pretty useless on their own; you still need to get the actual game elsewhere. (That said, if it's something that makes more susbstantial use of copyrighted material, like a patch to turn FE7 into FE6 (which is actually possible), then there's a problem. But I digress.)

Anyway, it works, so yay.
Fire Emblem NintenZone Edition.png

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
The logic goes like this:
Valentine's Day is seen as Western Culture which is seen as equivalent to Christian Culture.

East Asian Culture (China, Japan, and Korea) is veeery different from South Asian culture. (India, Pakistan)

White Day is an East Asian thing.
I think some cultures there also believe that you should really show love and affection to your loved ones every day and not just leave it for a certain day in a year to remind you that you should do so. Which I can see where their coming from....

I think they don't really celebrate things such as Fathers and Mother's day either for that reason.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Tomorrow Killer Instinct is getting it's first batch of 5 Ultimates (Jago, Thunder, Maya, TJ Combo, & Tusk).

Can't wait. Hopefully the next character reveal isn't too far away either.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Lay's has a new flavor "Beer and Braut"

Despite it sounding weird for a chip flavor, it's actually pretty good

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Ahhh I'm jealous! I love the character, and I also have seen him high on various tier lists--although I'm going to just use who I like regardless of what rank they fall under.

Also, I've done it!

Turns out all I needed was to boot out Roy so I can have a blue unit, despite her not being five star. Plus she is the only magic user that I have, which makes Xander and the god forsaken armored knights mortal. It's unfortunate but our boy doesn't seem to perform very well, or at least not as well as Lucina, when fighting in Lunatic. I really want him to get a special soon, those are so often clutch.

For that reason, I'm kinda unsure about Jeorge, he's fallen off a bit as well. His special requires 5 strikes, and while it is pretty decent, he doesn't often survive pro-longed combat, and his horizontal AoE almost never becomes relevant and just serves as nonlethal opening damage to a target. Still, he executes healers and fliers, so he did serve a function by virtue of using a bow. Also he can seal the attack on targets, which can save himself or someone else.

I'm definitely not going to bother spending 500 SP points on Lucina for Aether given death is so sudden as well.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So what are you guys doing on Valentine's/Single Awareness Day tomorrow?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
We should introduce you more formally to Lobster Lord.

Ryoma is the eldest prince of Hoshido, or in other words the leader of the eastern themed country out of the two countries arguing over Corrin as seen in the Smash trailer and etc.

Basically if he's good, there's probably a reason for that. Apparently he doesn't scare people as much as his younger brother Takumi, though.

*EDIT* Oh, and the ability to counter ranged attacks is probably because his signature weapon is a lightning katana. In Fates I'm pretty sure he can attack at range with it, too.
He can. Looks like Hector ain't so unique anymore.

Edit: congrats you got my 27000th post.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
One of two paths.

1. The cute girl in my class has coffee/lunch/smoothies with Ersatz.

2. Ersatz has coffee/lunch/smoothies by himself.

Either way, I win.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Seeing Lego Batman, presumably baking something, possibly some shopping, continuing to work through the 60-count Lifestyles sack.

Should be a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom