• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to make a joke about "Sonic should just make a sitcom at this point since their twitter is so funny" and then I realized that is basically just Boom.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sonic as Jerry
Tails as George
Knuckles as Kramer
Amy as Elaine
Eggman as Newman

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Steven has been conquered by the skin of my teeth.
I'm so used to picking Torchic, I didn't have a fire type, or my hm slave on me (because I didn't want to), so it made the fight rather tough.
THAT. ****ING. CRADILY. NEEDS. TO. DIE.
Then I got mopst people manhandled by mega Metagross, but got in a Leaf Blade, two Brave Birds, a Dragon Breath, and a Psychic on him, leaving him down to 1 HP and me down to one Mon: Waifu the Gardevoir.
I use Dream Eater. Ineffective because typing, silly me. Metagrooss doesn't retaliate and murder me because bullet punch recharge.
I hit him with Draining Kiss, it kills.
THE WAIFU POWER PREVAILS!

Can't wait for Zinnia to watch me sleep and say I'm cute.

These tweets make me want to get back to my Sonic Series playthrough

Oh and would you look at that, my next game in the series to play? Shadow the Hedgehog. There are coincidences, and then there is this.

Tomorrow, I become all I am all I am all I am. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
so thats why no one has answred my many applications.
Thanks Eggman, Shadow and Sonic
I literally had someone hand me an application for a Christmas job at work today.

Got my manager-in-charge at the time to come take it in.

Takes it in, and after the applicant leaves he says to me "yeah we're not hiring. We just don't wanna leave them without hope".

As someone who struggled to get a job so much, this depressed me immensely.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Jesus, so many notifications. You can never leave without notice. Worst of all is being dragged back here by a certain someone.

Now Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei @WeirdChillFever @smashkirby AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 @NonSpookcificGuy I am genuinely curious. Give me good reasons as to why I should come back and what impact I really had here. It's not like I've done anything noteworthy to warrant being missed. Even if they are support topics that are more or less dead now.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Jesus, so many notifications. You can never leave without notice. Worst of all is being dragged back here by a certain someone.

Now Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei @WeirdChillFever @smashkirby AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 @NonSpookcificGuy I am genuinely curious. Give me good reasons as to why I should come back and what impact I really had here. It's not like I've done anything noteworthy to warrant being missed. Even if they are support topics that are more or less dead now.
You're a friend.

Now stop acting like that means nothing.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hm... just out of curiosity, what major are you studying in university if I may ask?
Right now I am an exchange student in a university in the United States. Back in my country I am an English Literature major.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
An English Literature student huh? Not bad. I myself am studying Molecular Biology as my major. Plans after undergraduate years are either applications for Med School or PhD. Ideally seeking to get a research job at the end of my academic career.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You're a friend.

Now stop acting like that means nothing.
This man speaks the truth.

You've done a lot of good things to the point where you are memorable. So to pretend those contributions are insignificant is ignorance at its finest. Why else do you think Tortilla and Smashkirby didn't feel that it would be right to take over your role? Even KeybladeSmasher misses you. So don't have that "I'm so forgettable and minor" attitude.

Who do you think lead the Daisy revolution for a long standing 5 years? You did.

Who do you think took over for Habanero for the Takamaru Army before the Assist Trophy? You did.

Who do you think got me into this community in the first place? You did.

Who do you think helped Smashkirby push his Pilotwings support topic? You did?

Who do you think helped co-create Operation Tachibana with Denoxkun? You did.

Who do you think created a nice Lip for Smash wallpaper for Wolf Bunny? You did.

Who do you think helped maintain Insert Name Here and gather so many members? You did.

The point is that you've done plenty of notable things and there is do real reason to leave. Enough of the excuses.

So in the words of Monkey D. Luffy, just shut up and join the crew Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan . :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This man speaks the truth.

You've done a lot of good things to the point where you are memorable. So to pretend those contributions are insignificant is ignorance at its finest. Why else do you think Tortilla and Smashkirby didn't feel that it would be right to take over your role? Even KeybladeSmasher misses you. So don't have that "I'm so forgettable and minor" attitude.

Who do you think lead the Daisy revolution for a long standing 5 years? You did.

Who do you think took over for Habanero for the Takamaru Army before the Assist Trophy? You did.

Who do you think got me into this community in the first place? You did.

Who do you think helped Smashkirby push his Pilotwings support topic? You did?

Who do you think helped co-create Operation Tachibana with Denoxkun? You did.

Who do you think created a nice Lip for Smash wallpaper for Wolf Bunny? You did.

Who do you think helped maintain Insert Name Here and gather so many members? You did.

The point is that you've done plenty of notable things and there is do real reason to leave. Enough of the excuses.

So in the words of Monkey D. Luffy, just shut up and join the crew Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan . :p
Well technically, HALF of those things can be accomplished by literally anyone. Even someone like Shisho. Sorry to be Alucard 2.0.

But I guess those little things are what makes me big. And it wouldn't be fair to abondon my crews after everything we've been though. Should have thought things through when there is literally no one that can replace me.

But you've rested your case. I'm interested in hearing other opinions before I try sneaking way.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well technically, HALF of those things can be accomplished by literally anyone. Even someone like Shisho. Sorry to be Alucard 2.0.
The only thing that matters is that you did them. You did them when no one else did and did them before anyone else did. Someone could've done it before you, but didn't. Someone could've done it if you didn't, but how long would've it took and would it have mattered at that point?
Something could've been done by somebody else before or after you. But those before you didn't and those after cannot. It's not important if somebody else could've done that. What does matter is that You did something.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

But I guess those little things are what makes me big. And it wouldn't be fair to abondon my crews after everything we've been though. Should have thought things through when there is literally no one that can replace me.

But you've rested your case. I'm interested in hearing other opinions before I try sneaking way.
You should stay. You're a valued member of this community~

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Remember this? Back during the Smash Ballot? This was one of your best contributions during the time and shown how great at editing you are with wallpaper. Yeah, that's your old Vote for Takamaru poster.

Even if Shisho can make something this good, the fact of the matter is that you've still done alot of great things here.

Now there shouldn't be any counterargument for this because this here is your skill at its best and the great reminder of what good you did for the community.

And yeah, I would listen to Ivander if I were you.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Remember this? Back during the Smash Ballot? This was one of your best contributions during the time and shown how great at editing you are with wallpaper. Yeah, that's your old Vote for Takamaru poster.

Even if Shisho can make something this good, the fact of the matter is that you've still done alot of great things here.

Now there shouldn't be any counterargument for this because this here is your skill at its best and the great reminder of what good you did for the community.

And yeah, I would listen to Ivander if I were you.
FYI, it wasn't 100% by me. I've made a version of Vote for Takamaru (though all the text was by me) that was more simpler and ThatShadowLink was given the file to make a better version. It was a collaboration project than something done completely by me. And he's a hell lot better as a digital illustrator.

But you've rested your case. There some great
things here and there that I've did. But still those little things don't really define me since only smaller, niche supporters had seen that.

I doubt anyone here would find the poster THAT impressive.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
who's going to lead yomi's fanclub if the biggest fan is gone

don't do this to yomi

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
FYI, it wasn't 100% by me. I've made a version of Vote for Takamaru (though all the text was by me) that was more simpler and ThatShadowLink was given the file to make a better version. It was a collaboration project than something done completely by me. And he's a hell lot better as a digital illustrator.

things here and there that I've did. But still those little things don't really define me since only smaller, niche supporters had seen that.

Still your vision, still your idea, and still your direction. If that wasn't yours then ThatShadowLink would have asked for that image to be on his DeviantArt account (which he didn't). And so what if he's a better digital illustrator. You've still produced just as quality digital material even if it's made by Photoshop.

And you are still missing the point. You contributed alot of good things to this community, even if it's for a small crowd. It's not like you need to be a competitive smasher or news article writer to make a big impact here. You already have that impact.

Why else wouldn't I have brought you here? The general census is that you do matter as a user and you are hardly that forgettable. Can't you just accept the singles shred of dignity?

The way I see it, if you "left" and then came back the next day either:

A. You really don't want to leave but need to find an excuse to stay
B. You are coming back to the site because of lack of control
C. Someone else told you to come back.

I imagine it's not the latter, so you either need to decide if it's A or B

If B,being around here might not be healthy for you and at the very least you should take a break.

If it's A, stop being so melodramatic and

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Would you stop kidding yourself? You've contributed ten times more here than I ever have and I stick around.

"But anyone could do what I did" BUT THEY DIDN'T. Maybe they had the skill, although I think you underestimate yourself, but there's still apathy to keep in mind. This nebulous "they" didn't care, YOU did. "But only niche people care about what I did" NICHES ADD UP. And they still care about you, even if you aren't some kind of celebrity you've still got a community worth of people who value your existence and would miss the heck out of you. And those niche little bonds, they're closer knit and more heartfelt than a big community relying on you ever would be.

And now everyone cares about you, you goofy goose. Just sit your butt down and stay, you're wanted.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

If B,being around here might not be healthy for you and at the very least you should take a break.

That's what I like about you Zebs, you are both a wise leader and a genuine ****poster.

And now I have something to haunt my dreams....

The correct answer would be C. He was awfully stubborn towards Gwen and Xeno earlier. Only reason he is here is because of persuasion from me if only because I see little reason for him to go.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Why did you even do a jumpscare like that when my volume was high?

I'd expect that stuff out of Prince Alucard.

Would you stop kidding yourself? You've contributed ten times more here than I ever have and I stick around.

"But anyone could do what I did" BUT THEY DIDN'T. Maybe they had the skill, although I think you underestimate yourself, but there's still apathy to keep in mind. This nebulous "they" didn't care, YOU did. "But only niche people care about what I did" NICHES ADD UP. And they still care about you, even if you aren't some kind of celebrity you've still got a community worth of people who value your existence and would miss the heck out of you. And those niche little bonds, they're closer knit and more heartfelt than a big community relying on you ever would be.

And now everyone cares about you, you goofy goose. Just sit your butt down and stay, you're wanted.
You've made your point, Roast Angel Beef.

It would be best to appreciate the little things I've did instead of comparing myself to others. That does no good in the end.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Why did you even do a jumpscare like that when my volume was high?
Why was the volume high anyway?

Don't blame the poster, blame yourself.

One truth and a lie.

Goddammit I only gave answers for A and B. :emptysheep:

uhhh well. . .Yomi know that the idea that you have no impact here is blatantly bull and whatever the real reason is for you leaving do what your heart says?
Agreed to both.

At least I've tried with the leader part

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I haven't done anything noteworthy and I stick around

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I have 498 moons.

I hate the rooms with 2moons in them where the second one is basically invisible
912 moons here.

Getting 100 points in that volleyball mini game is almost impossible. Ugh. I must get that moon so I can have 100% in Seaside Kingdom.

At least I finally beat that RC car mini game under 26 seconds so I have 100% in Metro Kingdom.

I also hate that challenge where you must collect music notes on the curvy wall. I must get that moon so I can have 100% in Wooded Kingdom.

Just how many moons are there exactly anyway? This is more insane than collecting 900 Korok seeds in Breath of the Wild.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Fellow English major here!

*raises hand
If you are the English major that needs to read Beuwolf, King's Lear, Mythology etc... then yeah...

I thought this is Brand sins, not product sins...
I hope he can make a video on PS4 and Xbox One then... just saying, or he already did?
DISCLAIMER: I did not post this video because I felt butthurt, I was hoping for a "speak the truth" Everything Wrong With Nintendo Switch video... but... some were either incorrect or just simply crappy and nonsense filler sins, I can even say I can make a better sin lists.

Oh yeah...

News update on Xenoblade Chronicles 2, it's official website is up (It was a teaser website in NA), it had detail explanation on character, battle system, and more. It also has three wallpapers for phones, PCs, and tablets which is really cool.
Downside is that the website kind of make my Chrome browser lag easily.
And just who the hell is this guy?

According to the website so far, the enemy is the Torna group which are designed by Nomura, looking at this dude he is by Saitou so I can sort of tell he might be an enemy at first but then alter join the group.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Just how many moons are there exactly anyway? This is more insane than collecting 900 Korok seeds in Breath of the Wild.
There are 836 unique Moons in total (counting Multi Moons and shop-bought duplicates as only one). You can go all the way to 999, but that requires buying duplicates from the shop.

I'm only at 635, so far. I'm having more trouble finding the last few purple coins I'm missing, than moons, at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom