• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So, I was thinking about something the other day guys, when it comes to Collector/Limited Editions of games, what normally gets you to buy them?

For me CDs are 100% guaranteed for me, Artbooks are also get me interested.
I never buy them because they are always outside my buget

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A little bit of white on the outline but I can fix that. Thank you.

As for the source, I got the pic from Wario Bros. Wario Bros. You'll need to ask him for the source. I believe he said he got it from Know Your Meme.
It's the best I could do on mobile without damging the pic because I still dom't know how to properly use these image editors
So, I was thinking about something the other day guys, when it comes to Collector/Limited Editions of games, what normally gets you to buy them?

Being a game I really, REALLY like.
Like EOV goddamnit I refuse to buy it digital it's bound to be released here someday

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

If it's a game I'm really looking forward to generally.

I really like getting statues and figures, or replicas of items from the game or something.

D

Deleted member

*Lyn mentions Hector*
Hahahaha *sobs* :'(

Also, SHUT THE **** UP CHROM HOW THE HELL CAN YOU CALL ONE SHOULDER PAULDRON "HEAVY ARMOR"!?

I saw some Lyn supports were uploaded so I'mma dive into those

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
*Lyn mentions Hector*
Hahahaha *sobs* :'(

Also, SHUT THE **** UP CHROM HOW THE HELL CAN YOU CALL ONE SHOULDER PAULDRON "HEAVY ARMOR"!?

I saw some Lyn supports were uploaded so I'mma dive into those
It's a really heavy pauldron, clearly.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I used to buy Limited Editions, but only under extremely specific circumstances. I bought Other M that way for the artbook for my friend, the original Amiibo Festival(hoo boy, this one was such a money sink...), and ones that were labeled Collector's Edition by design(like the Zelda: Collector's Edition with 4 games). I don't do these anymore for the most part. I just don't have the money. I do buy things Yugioh-wise that are kind of like that, but they haven't done a Deluxe Edition in ages. Otherwise it's just the later normal Special Editions. Or Super Editions. But yeah.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My copy of Sonic Forces has been dispatched.

Also the official Sonic Twitter has reached 4 million followers.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
To be fair, no Warriors game will probably ever reach the levels of amazing that was Warriors Orochi 3. It's just too damn good.
Well I do hear great things about SW: SoS being a commonly rated 9.5/10 for good reasons but yeah I agree completely with you on WO3 being the best. Definitely long term material game right there.

Unless of course, Koei eventually makes the next Warriors Orochi (seriously that casualized *** looking Warriors All Stars doesn't count) or its Empires spinoff...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The trend with Lyn's support is mentioning characters who should have been in the game.
Except Anna, she mentions Anna when talking to Anna but Anna is already in the game. Anna.

I think the best one is hers with Takumi because she slaps his face and honestly same

Also, the Xander support
Screenshot_20171103-133713~2.png

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well I got a job recently, and frankly, I'm really starting to hate it already.
I feel you man... sometimes you just hate your job but you still have to do it, welcome to modern age society... I just can't wait to enter it when I graduate from university (sarcasm)

I notice that similar to September's Nintendo Direct, the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Direct will be at 10 am EST... I have class around 9:25 am and usually ends at 10:30 am... I think I will be skipping that class just for the sake of this direct...

Or I play it before work, if I get the late shift and it has arrived.

I'm also just not terribly interested in Xenoblade 2 right now. It doesn't have any wow factor to me like the previous two games, and I've yet to finish the first game and haven't even purchased X yet. So it will be a while before I get to Xenoblade 2
I understand to you Sonic Force is somewhat like Xenoblade Chronicles 2 or Super Mario Odyssey to me. I am obviously all interested in Xenoblade Chronicles2 right now, it is going to be the biggest JRPG coming to Nintendo Switch this year.

And the main reason this Xenoblade got me more hyped than X obviously was the artstyle... yes I am more fond to the anime artstyle than somewhat realistic style in any JRPG.

I have already finish the game in March and I can safely assume you can play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 without having to play the first game, nuff said when it comes to X, it definitely has 0 connection. Which this is a good thing for a game not being a direct sequel to the first game. But we still have to see the Direct...

And here are my prediction, some thoughts and wishes. Due to the fact that the news didn't seems to mention the Direct's total time estimate so there could be chance that it will have more or less content.

Azurda is going the be the narrator in the NA Direct...
More details about the battle system
Introducing more drivers, yes you heard me driver... I doubt the only drivers in the game are Rex, Nia and Tora
Introducing more info about the antagonist... Torna group and possibly explain why they capture Pyra and how did Rex met her.
More Blades... obviously...
More details about Pyra's weapon the Aegis.

And.. that's it for the likely prediction, my hopes...
No plot twist spoilers/teasers please...
No delays please
I hope they announce an anime short coming soon... like how they did with Starfox Zero.
Teasing another Monolithsoft or Xenoblade project, likely be X or XC port, or even more unlikely a new Xenoblade title....

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
I feel you man... sometimes you just hate your job but you still have to do it, welcome to modern age society... I just can't wait to enter it when I graduate from university (sarcasm)

I notice that similar to September's Nintendo Direct, the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Direct will be at 10 am EST... I have class around 9:25 am and usually ends at 10:30 am... I think I will be skipping that class just for the sake of this direct...
Hm... just out of curiosity, what major are you studying in university if I may ask?

Ivander

Smash Legend
The trend with Lyn's support is mentioning characters who should have been in the game.
Except Anna, she mentions Anna when talking to Anna but Anna is already in the game. Anna.

I think the best one is hers with Takumi because she slaps his face and honestly same

Also, the Xander support
View attachment 133654
Laslow and Sain would be pretty good friends, wouldn't they.......or the best of drinking buddies. Either way, I want Kent and Sain to meet Laslow and Peri now.

I wonder what New Heroes we'll get this month. I noticed that every month, they add in some actual new characters. Like in October, they introduced Sigurd, Deirdre, Tailtiu, Arvis, Ayra and Arden. In September, they introduced Elincia, Oscar, Nephenee and Black Knight(and Shigure near the end of the month). In August, they gave Seth, Amelia, Innes, Tana and Valter. In July, they gave Sonya, Delthea, Saber, Leon, Gray, Mathilda, Clint, Tobin and Berkut. And etc, etc.
So I wonder who we'll get this month. Maybe characters from one of the the last 2 games that have yet to be truly represented? Maybe some people that will be there for Reinhardt & Olwen or Sanaki? Maybe the last 2 protagonists that are missing?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Laslow and Sain would be pretty good friends, wouldn't they.......or the best of drinking buddies. Either way, I want Kent and Sain to meet Laslow and Peri now.

I wonder what New Heroes we'll get this month. I noticed that every month, they add in some actual new characters. Like in October, they introduced Sigurd, Deirdre, Tailtiu, Arvis, Ayra and Arden. In September, they introduced Elincia, Oscar, Nephenee and Black Knight(and Shigure near the end of the month). In August, they gave Seth, Amelia, Innes, Tana and Valter. In July, they gave Sonya, Delthea, Saber, Leon, Gray, Mathilda, Clint, Tobin and Berkut. And etc, etc.
So I wonder who we'll get this month. Maybe characters from one of the the last 2 games that have yet to be truly represented? Maybe some people that will be there for Reinhardt & Olwen or Sanaki? Maybe the last 2 protagonists that are missing?
My guess is a Dawn Brigade banner.

D

Deleted member

My bet is on anything BUT Jugdral or Tellius, both of them JUST got banners and Tempest Trials themed on them.
And as long as we keep getting seasonal banners with only Fates/Awakening units, I think we won't see a standard new banner for them.

I have some hope for another Sacred Stones banner as it only has more characters than Thracia and it didn't get a TT last time.
Though I feel like it could be a FE6 banner as that has had literally none so far(though to be fair, only Blazing Sword got a standard banner out of the Day One games) outside of Klein being introduced in the Sibling Bonds banner with The Reinhardt, Big Forehead and Rule 63 The Reinhardt

SoV has, like, half of its cast already in, two TTs, one GHB and three story chapters so I'd say they're at the end of the line.

I really hope it's a SS banner+TT because I need free units from it.
Inb4 the TT reward is Gilliam and he's a Sword Armor

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
It's the best I could do on mobile without damging the pic because I still dom't know how to properly use these image editors

Being a game I really, REALLY like.
Like EOV goddamnit I refuse to buy it digital it's bound to be released here someday
EO would get you to by the Limited Edition, wouldn't it? Atlus really knows how to open your wallet.

D

Deleted member

I love these FEH ****posts
Wings of Mercy Sacred Seal when?
EO would get you to by the Limited Edition, wouldn't it? Atlus really knows how to open your wallet.
Jokes on them, the price is the same :^)

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Since the avatar poll I previously posted currently has only 4 votes, I'm going to extend the voting period for two more hours. For those that missed out earlier and want to access the Strawpoll to leave a vote, my original post introducing the post can be read below. The Strawpoll link is at the very end of it:

Alright, it's time to change my avatar. Okabe Rintarou, you're an awesome guy, but I want to give some guys some new love for these next few weeks.

I was originally planning on going with an avatar of Archer Robin Hood from Fate/Extra because I've been learning more about his character recently (thanks Fate/GO!) and he's been growing on me. Additionally, there was a recent trailer for Fate/Extra Last Encore that featured him, and damn did he look cool in it:

I'd love to include his bird in the picture, but then he'd look too small on a 150 x 150 size.

I also stumbled upon a really cool fan art of Takumi and Leo recently where the two looked serious while holding their favorite foods: Leo and his tomato and Takumi and his miso soup. Takumi especially looked great.

I was leaning more towards Robin Hood as my next avatar, but as fate would have it, it was just revealed today that Takumi will be a part of the next Voting Gauntlet (and it's his first Voting Gauntlet too!), and I want to give my support to my favorite FE character by changing my avatar to that cool picture of Takumi I recently stumbled upon, pictured above.

Funny, both characters in the avatars are archers. They also just so happen to liken hanging around nature. Takumi can be quite the avid hunter, and though it's never directly stated, I'm willing to bet Robin Hood here would also like to hunt. I also feel like this two characters also fit the spirit of Thanksgiving quite nicely too, so you could also these avatar are my Thanksgiving avatars.

But argh, decisions decisions. Only one of them can be my avatar at the moment.

So that's why I'm going to let everyone here decide my next avatar. Which of these two images should I pick? Answer in the Strawpoll below!

http://www.strawpoll.me/14315497
Takumi is currently in the lead by 2 votes. Let's see if anything changes.

I think Takumi would be the best for now. I would've said Robin Hood for when the GudaGuda event comes on, but apparently, that's coming on the 8th. So, kinda hard to do both at the same time. But I think the Takumi one is more fitting with the Voting Gauntlet happening.

Also, train these Servants in Grand Order if you have time and are still playing.
-Emiya
-Cu Chulainn
-Medusa
-Ushiwakamaru
-Benkei
These Servants are important for the GudaGuda event coming up. Basically, GudaGuda has something that uses a point-based system and these Servants increase the points given, alongside Okita and Nobunaga. If you can get at least 100,000 points, you'll be able to get Nobunaga and she's one of the best 4-Star Archers and one of the best Welfare Servants you can get. You can get more than one from the Points and to get 5 of them to fully max her Noble Phantasm, you need to reach a total of 1 million points. But just reaching 100,000 will be enough to get you one.
Another reason for doing this Event is that you will actually get EXP Craft Essence cards that are used personally for levelling up your Craft Essences and are much better compared to other CEs used for EXP.

Anyway, if you want more details, go here:
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20151125.php#nav
This GudaGude event sounds a lot like the F/GO version of Tempest Trials, and the reward sounds promising.

As for Cu Chulainn, being among those "bonus servants" for the event, you're referring to Lancer Cu Chulainn, correct? If that's the case, perfect for me. Lancer Cu Chulainn and Emiya are my go-to servants for pretty much a majority of my F/GO battles, so hearing that both are bonus units for the event is great. Kinda wish I could get some Claws of Chaos though, because my Cu Chulainn still needs reach his second ascension to get better.

I also have Ushiwakamaru as well, though I need to train her up first.

Also, the Xander support
View attachment 133654
I haven't read all of Lyn's supports in Warriors (only the Takumi one I've read thus far, and I agree, that one was really good), but... did Xander just bad-mouth Peri there?

That's both surprising and cool at the same time. In Fates, Xander never seemed to look bothered by Peri's murderous attitude judging from their supports, and yet here, the way he describes Peri is like he acknowledges something is up with her. That single line gave me some more respect for Xander.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

I'm thinking Radiant Dawn as well. Alongside Shadow Dragon, Binding Blade, Awakening, and Fates it and Thracia haven't gotten a new banner since early in Heroes' lifetime, and unlike those four they don't boast the largest existing casts in the game and are still sitting at low numbers without their lord. Since we're approaching the end of the year it would be a good chance to put in those banners for the last two so that they can have all of the lords in the game alongside a decent cast for each game in the franchise. As for why Radiant Dawn over Thracia, I feel they'll give a bit of space between Genealogy and Thracia as even when promoting SoV they had another banner appear between Alm's and Celica's, and I can see them do the same for the Jugdral games.

If not those two, then I think Shadow Dragon or Binding Blade since like RD and Thracia they haven't gotten anything new since early on, their casts are smaller relative to Awakening and Fates, and they could benefit from having a special banner and events like new GHBs.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tellius got a banner two months ago, guys, it's not getting another one already.
Since the avatar poll I previously posted currently has only 4 votes, I'm going to extend the voting period for two more hours. For those that missed out earlier and want to access the Strawpoll to leave a vote, my original post introducing the post can be read below. The Strawpoll link is at the very end of it:

Takumi is currently in the lead by 2 votes. Let's see if anything changes.

This GudaGude event sounds a lot like the F/GO version of Tempest Trials, and the reward sounds promising.

As for Cu Chulainn, being among those "bonus servants" for the event, you're referring to Lancer Cu Chulainn, correct? If that's the case, perfect for me. Lancer Cu Chulainn and Emiya are my go-to servants for pretty much a majority of my F/GO battles, so hearing that both are bonus units for the event is great. Kinda wish I could get some Claws of Chaos though, because my Cu Chulainn still needs reach his second ascension to get better.

I also have Ushiwakamaru as well, though I need to train her up first.

I haven't read all of Lyn's supports in Warriors (only the Takumi one I've read thus far, and I agree, that one was really good), but... did Xander just bad-mouth Peri there?

That's both surprising and cool at the same time. In Fates, Xander never seemed to look bothered by Peri's murderous attitude judging from their supports, and yet here, the way he describes Peri is like he acknowledges something is up with her. That single line gave me some more respect for Xander.
Oh no, that's just a comment from the video that I found funny. Sorry, should have made that clearer

Ivander

Smash Legend
My bet is on anything BUT Jugdral or Tellius, both of them JUST got banners and Tempest Trials themed on them.
And as long as we keep getting seasonal banners with only Fates/Awakening units, I think we won't see a standard new banner for them.

I have some hope for another Sacred Stones banner as it only has more characters than Thracia and it didn't get a TT last time.
Though I feel like it could be a FE6 banner as that has had literally none so far(though to be fair, only Blazing Sword got a standard banner out of the Day One games) outside of Klein being introduced in the Sibling Bonds banner with The Reinhardt, Big Forehead and Rule 63 The Reinhardt

SoV has, like, half of its cast already in, two TTs, one GHB and three story chapters so I'd say they're at the end of the line.

I really hope it's a SS banner+TT because I need free units from it.
Inb4 the TT reward is Gilliam and he's a Sword Armor
A Sacred Stones Tempest Trial could potentially bring Lyon, considering all Tempest Trial bosses are characters who can hit at 2-range. You had Veronica, than Celica, than Sonya, than Hector(with DC), than Black Knight(with Alondite DC) than Julia. At the same time, while Valter is Sacred Stone's GHB so far, the Black Knight was given as Tempest Trial's freebie, meaning villains can go on the list for Tempest Trial freebies, so Lyon can have a chance there as well.

Besides Sacred Stones and Binding Blade, can we also talk about how Shadow Dragon/Mystery Emblem hasn't gotten a Trial yet either? When can we have Bonus 1.4 Unit Marth? Or is that being saved for the possible Medeus Tempest Trial?

I don't think he was exactly bad mouthing her rather than acknowledging her demeanour. I mean, in his support with Peri, he seems fully aware of Peri's loyalty and she respects him alot, considering their support is how Peri wants to be a better retainer for him and than you have Birthright Chapter 26 where she's willing to die for him. I think the conversation just shows how Laslow shouldn't have been the only one to help Peri's demeanour, as Xander could've helped Peri just as much as Laslow in changing her.
At the same time, the way he said it sounds more like he was expecting the same thing a little too eagerly and just spoke without thought. If anything, it shows his hastiness in assuming things, which is not unlike his Birthright personality.

And yeah, it's Lancer Cu you need. And don't worry, there are Chaos Claws in the GudaGuda Event you can get. You can get 20 of them, but you have to do the 40 AP Stages quite a bit. But by the looks of it, they aren't too bad. All but one of the 40 AP stages are class-based, so you can just prep up one team that can counter against one class to do a 40 AP stage more easier.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
. . .Wasn't Sonic Twitter supposed to start their thing right about now?

I went ahead and put a question in the chamber for when it was supposed to start and it's not up.

...I'm starting to half worry they're stealth-taking questions at this rate, even if Occam's Razor would imply they're simply running late. I'm Tweeting it now and then hopefully I'll catch it to Tweet it again when it's time. I don't have a very good question, but at least I think I'm being unique.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh no, that's just a comment from the video that I found funny. Sorry, should have made that clearer
Oh, that was?

Well then, guess this means I have to go read the actual Lyn x Xander support now.

I don't think he was exactly bad mouthing her rather than acknowledging her demeanour. I mean, in his support with Peri, he seems fully aware of Peri's loyalty and she respects him alot, considering their support is how Peri wants to be a better retainer for him and than you have Birthright Chapter 26 where she's willing to die for him. I think the conversation just shows how Laslow shouldn't have been the only one to help Peri's demeanour, as Xander could've helped Peri just as much as Laslow in changing her.
At the same time, the way he said it sounds more like he was expecting the same thing a little too eagerly and just spoke without thought. If anything, it shows his hastiness in assuming things, which is not unlike his Birthright personality.
Turns out that image was just a comment from the video, not the actual bit from the support.

Still, that was a nice, short analysis.

D

Deleted member

A Sacred Stones Tempest Trial could potentially bring Lyon, considering all Tempest Trial bosses are characters who can hit at 2-range. You had Veronica, than Celica, than Sonya, than Hector(with DC), than Black Knight(with Alondite DC) than Julia. At the same time, while Valter is Sacred Stone's GHB so far, the Black Knight was given as Tempest Trial's freebie, meaning villains can go on the list for Tempest Trial freebies, so Lyon can have a chance there as well.

Besides Sacred Stones and Binding Blade, can we also talk about how Shadow Dragon/Mystery Emblem hasn't gotten a Trial yet either? When can we have Bonus 1.4 Unit Marth? Or is that being saved for the possible Medeus Tempest Trial?

And yeah, it's Lancer Cu you need. And don't worry, there are Chaos Claws in the GudaGuda Event you can get. You can get 20 of them, but you have to do the 40 AP Stages quite a bit. But by the looks of it, they aren't too bad. All but one of the 40 AP stages are class-based, so you can just prep up one team that can counter against one class to do a 40 AP stage more easier.
Oh yeah, completely forgot about Archanea lol.
Still, not counting Thracia, SS is the one with the least number of characters.

I think TT reward Lyon is too good to actually be a thing. He'd be a GHB at least.
Then again, they DID give us BK for free and I think that was the most generous thing they ever did but I would think they'd give some time inbetween "really good TT rewards".

My one fear of a SS banner is if it has both Joshua and Lute since the latter is associated with Fire Magic a lot and I really don't want to get c***blocked by Lute. Though they've been better with avoiding repeating colors in the SS banner and the FE4 one.

As for a GHB, either Caellach or Orson would be my picks(if Lyon would become a TT reward).
Caellach could bring the Hoplon Guard which would prevent special skills from triggering against him.
Dunno anything new Orson could bring but he's my third favorite villain in the entire series and he needs some recognition.
Give the Mages in his map Siege Tomes because **** you that's why

But idk, as long as I get Joshua in a banner or a free Lyon I'm gonna be satisfied. They can suck hard but that'd be okay, I don't mind it

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
On the note of Sacred Stones, it should be noted that the leaker who mentioned we'd get Arvis, the PoR banner, and BK as a TT reward also said L'Arachel won't be in a banner for at least a couple months. So theoretically we may not see her or a Sacred Stones banner in general until at least December if not next year.

Tellius got a banner two months ago, guys, it's not getting another one already.
Shadows of Valentia got two banners within a month of each other (April and May) and then another two about two months later in July. So I wouldn't speak of that as a definite thing, especially since Radiant Dawn is a different game from Path of Radiance despite being in the same region.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

On the note of Sacred Stones, it should be noted that the leaker who mentioned we'd get Arvis, the PoR banner, and BK as a TT reward also said L'Arachel won't be in a banner for at least a couple months. So theoretically we may not see her or a Sacred Stones banner in general until at least December if not next year.

Shadows of Valentia got two banners within a month of each other (April and May) and then another two about two months later in July. So I wouldn't speak of that as a definite thing, especially since Radiant Dawn is a different game from Path of Radiance despite being in the same region.
*Hopeful thinking* the leak was posted on August 31 so technically two months have already passed or L'Arachel simply isn't in it *cries because no SS*

SoV got sucked dry because the game was recent and there was hype all around it, so of course they'd take the chance.
And considering how they refer to Marth as being from MotE, I'd say they consider them the a set since the cast is pretty much the same, so while there are units that show up in RD but not in PoR, they're still Tellius.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Got myself 8Bitdo's SFC30 Controller at the moment. Very recommended to anyone who wants to bring in that sweet SNES-nostalgia sweetly to the modern consoles, including Switch! It also works in Wii + Wii U with a Shake-featured implemented, apparently.

I also discovered through a Finnish GamExpo that I apparently have had enough young age to know what SNES-nostalgia was like through touching one of the cartridges in one of the retro game shop boots... must have been around 3-4 years when I tried the console at the cousins' around 1999 with their TMNT: Turtles In Time-game.

I guess I can safely feel that sweet nostalgia myself now whenever playing the games, if to very wayback.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Seems like no new votes for my avatar poll have been added in the extended two hours...

Anyway, the results are in. The Takumi avatar wins against the Robin Hood avatar 3-1.

And with that, that Takumi pic will be my new avatar for now. Good timing too, since I can give my boy the support he needs for his first Voting Gauntlet.

https://kotaku.com/the-pokemon-animes-1-000th-episode-is-next-week-1820105825

The Pokémon anime will air its 1,000th episode in Japan next week.

Jeez! The anime has lasted THAT long?
Yep, and we can assume the anime will keep going for as long as the Pokemon franchise remains alive.

That reminds me, I still need to catch up on those last few Sun and Moon episodes.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I discovered that I never used my free pull on the Halloween Banner. I guess I just forgot after doing the paralogue, since I didn't intend to pull for any of them.

So I used my free pull and got Nekomata Sakura, so that's neat, since she was the only Halloween unit I had any sort of interest in. :p

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Oh my goodness. Sinking in on Little Witch Academia Episode 18. Akko piloting a super robot, and Miracle Magical Shining Tornado Punch. DIRECT reference to Gurren Lagann's Giga Drill Breaker. Same exact ending of attack animation too.

This anime is getting better at the moment. Also more news for the video game!

Ivander

Smash Legend
So I discovered that I never used my free pull on the Halloween Banner. I guess I just forgot after doing the paralogue, since I didn't intend to pull for any of them.

So I used my free pull and got Nekomata Sakura, so that's neat, since she was the only Halloween unit I had any sort of interest in. :p
A normal person would be unhappy with you and would curse you for having such luck, but I got my Halloween Henry without spending any money and I got Alm on the Free Pull from the Long-Haired Banner that it took forever for you to pull, so of course I'm not a normal person.
So this is our Talon Healer. So Reaper, Widow, Sombra, Doomfist and Moira. Now we just need a Tank from Talon and we can have a Talon Team. Also, that new Map looks pretty cool and a very interesting way of putting a "crossover" map in Overwatch. I certainly hope D.Va has some lines that she says there. And the Overwatch short was pretty good too. I hope we get Young Reinhardt as a skin at some point, like with Mei's Outfit from her short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom