• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I just. . .I'm a failure at everything I do. At the end of the day, I just wish I could be a little happier and all I do is ruin the lives of everyone around me. I hate myself. I hate myself so much. I wish I'd never existed, because the world would probably be a better place without me.
None of that's true.
You're fine. No one is perfect.
Look at the replies you've gotten. People here clearly like you enough

If you ever want to talk then just PM someone and let it all out. Don't let it bottle up and get worse.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
New Heaven's Feel trailer is out for the Fate series fans here that are interested:

Aimer is always a pleasure to listen to.

The movie comes out in Japanese theaters this weekend, while it comes out in US theaters on November 3.

Now I'm hoping they will reveal more theater location dates, because the lack of an Illinois location is a bit concerning for me at the moment.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
New Heaven's Feel trailer is out for the Fate series fans here that are interested:

Aimer is always a pleasure to listen to.

The movie comes out in Japanese theaters this weekend, while it comes out in US theaters on November 3.

Now I'm hoping they will reveal more theater location dates, because the lack of an Illinois location is a bit concerning for me at the moment.
with the amount of Anime movies Virginia Beach has been getting, I would be shocked if I didnt get this in at least 1 of my theaters

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
SEGA is launching a SEGA Shop next Tuesday. They will also have a dedicated customer service number and e-mail which will include the capacity to take suggestions on merch ideas. They will also have Sonic Forces merch on the launch of that game.

upload_2017-10-12_22-23-20.png

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
SEGA is launching a SEGA Shop next Tuesday. They will also have a dedicated customer service number and e-mail which will include the capacity to take suggestions on merch ideas. They will also have Sonic Forces merch on the launch of that game.

View attachment 133177
Wait, I thought they already launched this years ago.

I mean whatever I saw the first time was super barebones and sad, but. . .you know what? I probably misremembered it existing.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Ever wondered what Charles Martinet did with his life prior to voicing :4mario: & friends?

Would you believe me if I told you he was once a rapping Dracula and Sinbad for ECAD Systems in 1986?

And just in time for Halloween.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Wait, I thought they already launched this years ago.

I mean whatever I saw the first time was super barebones and sad, but. . .you know what? I probably misremembered it existing.
You're not misremembering. The one you are most likely thinking of is the Sonic Merchandise Store, which was a SEGA Europe initiative and was based in the UK.

Unfortunately, they have closed now, with one of their last hurrahs being at Summer of Sonic 2016 last year. I didn't realise it at the time, but when I was at that convention myself, they had a massive booth full of merch and a lot of it was actually really cheap. I guess that was because they knew they were closing up shop and they wanted to clear out their stock.

I remember wanting to buy from their store as a kid, but never could since I didn't have the means, so it's nice that I was able to buy a bunch of stuff from them before they closed.

This new SEGA Shop is a SEGA of America initiative though, and won't be limited to just Sonic, since it will feature other SEGA IPs. IIRC it will be selling to North/Central/South America, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand territories.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
They just hard confirmed Shadow and Blaze for the IDW comics.

And they soft confirmed Mighty, Ray, and Bean.

And teased Freedom Fighters.

Also teased that Silver will be the star of one of the upcoming Sonic Forces comics.

There will also be a brand new Sonic Forces track uploaded in the near future (as in it hasn't been part of any demos or trailers so far).

D

Deleted member

Quick reminder to not equip Bomb Arrows near volcanos in BotW.
I had to learn the hard way.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Rilex released another Splatfest theme comic, and as usual, the first block is as always (not really) a suggestive Marina.
What kind of vampire that doesn't bit on the neck?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Rilex released another Splatfest theme comic, and as usual, the first block is as always (not really) a suggestive Marina.
What kind of vampire that doesn't bit on the neck?
This has me thinking, I wonder if Id be more hyped for splatfest if instead of t shirts, they gave themed costumes instead
Of course wearwolf would be different, inklings are onl 14

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
There are vampires who suck on other things.
Vegetables. You mean vegetables, right?

upload_2017-10-12_20-50-8.jpeg

. . .Wait hold on a sec, there was a Bunnicula CARTOON?

OH, it aired only last year. No wonder I never heard of it. It was weird enough that it had a stage play that I actually watched.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oreo is having a mystery flavor

I actually recognize the flavor, but I can't remember what

But I don't like it

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
One of these days, imma be in for a nasty shock when one of these people named Dad on Splatoon turns out to actually be a dad
I personally think staying away from vampires in general is a smart idea but that's not always a choice. :
I shouldnt even talk, with the amount of anime pictures I have of vampire dudes

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Alright, yes.

Yes I have some issues I need to sort out. Yes I feel like a failure in life. Yes I can't seem to find any antidepressants that actually work. Yes, I feel like there's no hope for me to ever make anything of myself in life and like I'm just a mentally handicapped idiot.

But there's nothing that makes me more self conscious and humiliated than having that called out. Especially over something as trivial as having disagreeing opinions about how to discuss video games.

So yes. Yes I'm crying after reading this. I'm crying hard.

It's not even that we disagreed on the reality of the situation, we both ended up saying the same thing. It's that I'm simply used to viewing nothing but blinding cynicism on every website I visit on the internet and it's taken an emotional toll. I feel a sense of deep empathy towards every single person I see and read, and in every case they jerk my chain over and over and over with statements that make me feel like I'm worthless as a human being because I just enjoy things too much. I can't even remember the last time I was genuinely happy for more than a few seconds without being yanked out of it, and yet I feel right now like I should feel guilty for even that.

I just-I don't even want to shut down criticism, I just feel more comfortable with a more clinical approach to it because everyone just seems so angry all the time and it hurts inside. It hurts inside every time I read it because I can feel that rage inside myself, and it feels so alien and sickening like being injected with the wrong kind of blood.

I just. . .I'm a failure at everything I do. At the end of the day, I just wish I could be a little happier and all I do is ruin the lives of everyone around me. I hate myself. I hate myself so much. I wish I'd never existed, because the world would probably be a better place without me.
I've been through a lot of self-resentment too, especially in the past several years. I've made a lot of negligent decisions in the past and they're hurting me now. A lot of the time, it feels insurmountable. Happiness can feel like lying to myself.

I can't do a lot to help you. I don't even know you. I just want you to know this: You are not alone. You are valid. I don't know if that will help, but I think it's helped me, even if only a little bit.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For someone who has little experience with tactical RPG's (I haven't made any noteworthy progress on either Fire Emblem or Advance Wars), I'm still surprised how REALLY good I am at Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.

Amazing game.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
That's it, I'm looking up this cartoon. No way this thing exists without me finding out what monstrosity the world has awoken.

. . .

Well Bunnicula's certainly. . .different.

Harold and Chester seem actually recognizeable, though, just with Harold Flanderized and Chester. . .less insane than before?

I actually don't find myself minding all the weird changes I'm seeing so far as much as I usually do with things. Come to think of it, there was always this "why doesn't the bunny do more" thought process I had as a kid. Maybe it's feeding into that? Either that or I'm just too emotionally drained to care right now.

It's certainly. . .something, though. I'm not saying that in a bad way at all, just. . .STRANGE.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is only 3 things in all of Mario RPG (That matter) that you can miss

The Gauntlet item, the Feather item, and a Frog Coin

That Frog Coin is in a "Surprise Box" only reachable the first time you get to the mushroom Kingdom

and I knew it was there and missed it so I had to reset my game

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
So Sonic 3D Blast is getting a patch.

... From the original founder of the company that developed the game. Yes, this is actually happening.

wildvine47

Smash Ace

So, in anticipation of Mario Odyssey now being 2 weeks away, I made this image of all the "official" Mario outfits that aren't in Odyssey yet. All of these come from official Mario artwork or games, and yes I do know where each is from. Feel free to let me know if I missed any.

Any in particular you're hoping to see make it to Odyssey? Which ones do you think are most likely from the list above?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom