• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently I've never played secret of mana before because I have no idea WHAT'S going on in the game

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Did I mention that EOV comes out in 5 days and the special launch edition is only 40$?
There's a demo on the EShop so go play it you nerds

What are you talking about?

>Not shipping IkeXBike
View attachment 133158

Ike x BIke is disgusting because Ike fights for his friends and not for himself.

That's why it should be Ike x Soren because Soren is Ike's little gay friend.

D

Deleted member

Ike x BIke is disgusting because Ike fights for his friends and not for himself.

That's why it should be Ike x Soren because Soren is Ike's little gay friend.
Stop being selfcestphobic
Love is love and Ike loves Bike

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Don't lie to me, Nintendo. Just don't.
If fan opinions didn't matter to them then BotW and Odyssey (direct answers to complaints people kept making) wouldn't exist and they wouldn't feel obligated to keep answering questions about Mother 3 over and over again.

Of course your opinion is important to them, all market research is, it's just that you can't expect the voice of one gamer to take priority over the shoulders of professional designers or over an entire crowd. But just because they don't act on it doesn't mean they don't CARE.

I don't get the logic that because Nintendo does things the fandom doesn't like that it means they're deliberately trying to insult them. The international company attempting to make money off of you does not have individual personal vendettas with their customers, but for some reason some of their customers think they do. It's been getting to *bleep* eating crackers degrees at this point.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If fan opinions didn't matter to them then BotW and Odyssey (direct answers to complaints people kept making) wouldn't exist and they wouldn't feel obligated to keep answering questions about Mother 3 over and over again.

Of course your opinion is important to them, all market research is, it's just that you can't expect the voice of one gamer to take priority over the shoulders of professional designers or over an entire crowd. But just because they don't act on it doesn't mean they don't CARE.

I don't get the logic that because Nintendo does things the fandom doesn't like that it means they're deliberately trying to insult them. The international company attempting to make money off of you does not have individual personal vendettas with their customers, but for some reason some of their customers think they do. It's been getting to *bleep* eating crackers degrees at this point.
I didn't die tho it was a joke

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Here is a joke about the popular "Super Smash Bros." series of video games:

" Falchion Punch "

Thank you for reading, and don't forget to like, comment, subscribe, and vote for me in the upcoming presidential election.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Faba how could you!

Also we get to see two more neat things in the promo:

Screenshot (50).png

Ditto Dex and:

Screenshot (52).png

and Aether Team Rocket!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Speak for yourself on that one. I'm getting it on PS4. Not that I'd mind a Switch version, but I don't want to pass up playing this game.
I understand it's still worth getting it on PS4, it's just kind of odd how Bandai Namco seems to use the port beg strat to free advertise their game and possibly not even porting the game by throwing out other reasons. If it wasn't Bandai Namco having a track record when it comes to back when they used to promise Project Cars on the Wii U then I might not say that.

Another update on Amazon stuff, I kind of crewed up my Amazon Prime student 6 months free trial, I only need 6 months free trial but I didn't want to pay annually... but then I didn't know that cancelling your member ship will lose your free trial...

And what I didn't notice was that signing up again will automatically cost you cash, so for now over 80$ are away from my debit card... but they said I will receive refunds later...
Still why did I still have 52$ off from my account when I already changed my membership to monthly back then? Do I get refund when I switch? I kind of need that 52$ back, for some of you guys that may not sound much but I also plan to buy Nyko portable dock after I see the reviews of it...
Hm... or I might just ask either Amazon or my bank...

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
hey remember how IDW said they were starting their Sanic Camics in April?

well they lied because they are actually releasing a free digital tie-in comic for Sonic Forces today.

UPDATE: Here's a link to the comic, also it will be a 4-parter and this is just the first part.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_F5ahnWXnDgRnhIY0FhTFRxeWs

UPDATE 2: Actually quality stuff here, I'm hyped for the actual game's narrative if it's anything like this.

Vector's action panels got me shook, so glad to see him being a badass again.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Might actually be more hyped for the Kirby 25th Anniversary Concert coming out than I am the Echoes OST. You can listen to short samples on this site: http://www.kirby.jp/25th/cd/

Am glad it's coming out on CD as well as DVD/Blu-Ray. The Fire Emblem 25th Concert was DVD only and had questionable audio. Hopefully it'll be up on Amazon.jp at some point so it's easy to import. I'd LOVE to hear the entirety of their Kirby's Adventure Medley.

Ivander

Smash Legend
"Most supported units in FEH"

Why am I not surprised?
I can't believe Lyn ****ed Eliwood's wife, son and best friend

Top 11~20 isn't as interesting
https://i.imgur.com/jt7d89H.jpg

Can't say I'm too surprised either, but I'm more surprised that Alfonse and Sharena are Number 1 compared to the others. I know they are Free units, but what instinct was there for a whole lot to support the both of them? It's also not surprising to see all of the Brave characters, especially Lyn(she's practically with everyone), so high as well. Same for the Grand Hero characters. The only ones who aren't Free units are Reinhardt, Ninian, Ike, Nino, Eirika, Hector, Azura, Ephraim and Soren. And only Reinhardt, Ninian and Ike are in the Top 10.
I guess the only things that are surprising are the Free Siblings being Number 1, Brave Roy only appearing once, Ninian being in Top 5 and Nino and Eirika almost hitting Top 10. But once again, memes also reign supreme with Ephraim & Eirika being high on the list.

By any chance, is there a Top List for Summoner support as well?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yeah but jokes aren't really funny when other people say the same stuff dead seriously. Then it's just a Poe.

*EDIT* Also BRB viewing comic

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Incest

Afaik, no, got the pics from a GameFaqs thread

Or memes. Like I said, Ephraim & Eirika is likely high not because of incest(literally, not technically), but because of the "Disgusting" meme. I could see the same people doing the same for Alfonse & Sharena.

Also, dang. I was curious and wanted to see hearts broken, minds shattered, people losing faith in humanity who people supported with their Summoner the most.

And the 1/2 AP EXP Weekend is happening on Grand Order. Now's a good time to start getting your units levelled high for Halloween coming up.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So in short, Rotodex has changing personalities, gives O-Powers, and allows you to use two Z-moves in battle.

That's really neat. I like how its more of a talkative/supportive companion.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dawn Mane Necrozma is so ashamed of imitating Sonic that it takes you to another dimension so no one else can see it going fast.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Was the comic news the thing Sonic was teasing?

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah but jokes aren't really funny when other people say the same stuff dead seriously. Then it's just a Poe.

*EDIT* Also BRB viewing comic
Spoilering this because I'm gonna have to get dead serious for a second.

OK but seriously? It's just video games. Heck, a video game corporation, in this case.

There is absolutely no need to get so worked up about it, just because I say something in jest and others mean it dead seriously, doesn't mean you should lump me in with them.

If anything it's pretty hypocritical of you to do so because I can recall multiple occasions where you ironically quote something """"Nintendo Haters""""" say word for word as a joke to highlight how silly it is, which was exactly what I did in this instance, yet apparently it's fine when you do it so what did I do that was so different? I think this is just another case of your over-sensitivity getting the best of you again.

Try not to take this as a flaming because that's not what I'm doing. Not saying you're an awful person or anything like that, quite the contrary. I can see that you're someone who probably has a ton of personal issues that they deal with both on and off-site, and I can respect that, and I can see why you get so defensive about some things. I'd like to think I'm not that ignorant. But mods told me after last time that I should give this place another chance and after taking a break from this place because it really wasn't doing anything for me and coming back now to give it another chance, I'm subjected to the same BS I was before and it's starting to bother me a little. I even tried to change my attitude a little bit so people would take me less seriously 100% of the time. And no, it's not only you that does this stuff, it's a stinky and smelly attitude that permeates throughout this entire thread and it really needs to change, otherwise it's just going to alienate people and this place becomes a hivemind because god forbid you offer constructive criticism or even a harmless joke towards the almighty and sacred Nintendo or anything affiliated with them. That mentality is just simply unhealthy, and nobody benefits from it.

I love some products Nintendo puts out. A large amount of them in fact. I'm currently hooked on Fire Emblem and think most of what Nintendo is doing with that franchise is really good from both a subjective personal standpoint, and an objective, business standpoint, and any issues I have are pretty minor and not worth talking about too much. I think Nintendo has the strongest case for an "indie-friendly machine" on the current market, most of the indie games I see these days that are on the Switch are things I would prefer to get on the Switch if I had the time and money to get them at all. While I've been a little critical of Super Mario Odyssey, definitely more than anyone else I see that isn't an outright Nintendo hater, I legitimately do think it looks like a very solid and fun game that I want to play. The only reason I'm not getting it at launch is because I want to cut down on the amount of money I'm spending on video games and I think A Hat In Time looks a little better in my personal opinion, plus it's less than half the price of Super Mario Odyssey so it's taking priority for me once it comes out on PS4. Oh, and I also got the SNES Classic on day one recently, because I love the Super Nintendo library in general and as a huge Star Fox fan, I felt obligated to support Nintendo releasing Star Fox 2 officially. And of course, my room is filled with amiibo and other Nintendo merch.

I know that I probably say more critical things of Nintendo than I do plainly, unadulterated positive things, but that's because I feel like being just another person saying "WOW MARIO ODYSSEY IS AMAZING YOU CAN PLAY WITH A DOGGO 10/10", isn't contributing anything to anything. There's already literally thousands of people saying that exact thing. So I just find it easier to talk about the things they are doing wrong or I just feel need improving because nobody else likes to and I don't feel like I'm ripping off everyone else. Also, mods once told me that too many of my posts were low effort and that I did too much pure news-posting or meme-posting and that I came across as a "like farmer" (which was never my intention, I just posted what was on my mind and tried to have fun), so I try to make my posts more involved now whenever I do post. It's the same with any subject really. I've got my fair share of criticisms of Sonic Forces too, for example, but I just never had a reason to bring them up, other than when people were spreading misinformation about the Switch version, which brought me to bring up some criticisms of the Switch version.

As for why I don't really talk much about other companies and be critical of those, it's not that I think Nintendo deserves more criticism or something. Quite frankly though, people here rarely talk about anything else, so what do you expect me to be talking about?

Dunno why I'm even talking about this since every other time I've tried to broach this subject, nothing ever changes and then I just get told I need to change but frankly I've put in the effort at this point so I don't think I'm doing anything wrong anymore, and maybe I never really was. People just need to not be so attached to a corporate label. Liking the games and the characters is fine and being passionate about them is fine too, but you owe nothing to the corporate label and don't need to circlejerk them and act like anyone who disagrees with the decisions of the corporate label is a heretic or something.

To wrap this up, I will give a serious response to your response to my joke - my thoughts on the whole "does Nintendo care about our opinions?" question, is the same as with any other company - they care about our money. But in order to get our money, they will have to pay SOME level attention to their consumer base. So they do care about our opinions, but only retroactively. They are a means to an end. Nothing wrong with that though if you ask me.

Once again, I hope you don't take this as a personal attack, because that's not my intention. If anything, this devolved into a personal rant that's not directed at any one individual at this point.

But TL;DR this toxic, hivemind attitude should really stop.

Other than that, I hope you have a good day and enjoy that Sonic comic.

Was the comic news the thing Sonic wad teasing?
Yes, the hoard of robots teased yesterday is a panel in the comic.

EDIT: Slight correction on the Sonic comic. It's not published by IDW at all, just by SEGA.

I suppose that should have been obvious given the logo. But I kinda assumed IDW at first given how they teased a Sonic Forces comic at their NYCC panel.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Spoilering this because I'm gonna have to get dead serious for a second.

OK but seriously? It's just video games. Heck, a video game corporation, in this case.

There is absolutely no need to get so worked up about it, just because I say something in jest and others mean it dead seriously, doesn't mean you should lump me in with them.

If anything it's pretty hypocritical of you to do so because I can recall multiple occasions where you ironically quote something """"Nintendo Haters""""" say word for word as a joke to highlight how silly it is, which was exactly what I did in this instance, yet apparently it's fine when you do it so what did I do that was so different? I think this is just another case of your over-sensitivity getting the best of you again.

Try not to take this as a flaming because that's not what I'm doing. Not saying you're an awful person or anything like that, quite the contrary. I can see that you're someone who probably has a ton of personal issues that they deal with both on and off-site, and I can respect that, and I can see why you get so defensive about some things. I'd like to think I'm not that ignorant. But mods told me after last time that I should give this place another chance and after taking a break from this place because it really wasn't doing anything for me and coming back now to give it another chance, I'm subjected to the same BS I was before and it's starting to bother me a little. I even tried to change my attitude a little bit so people would take me less seriously 100% of the time. And no, it's not only you that does this stuff, it's a stinky and smelly attitude that permeates throughout this entire thread and it really needs to change, otherwise it's just going to alienate people and this place becomes a hivemind because god forbid you offer constructive criticism or even a harmless joke towards the almighty and sacred Nintendo or anything affiliated with them. That mentality is just simply unhealthy, and nobody benefits from it.

I love some products Nintendo puts out. A large amount of them in fact. I'm currently hooked on Fire Emblem and think most of what Nintendo is doing with that franchise is really good from both a subjective personal standpoint, and an objective, business standpoint, and any issues I have are pretty minor and not worth talking about too much. I think Nintendo has the strongest case for an "indie-friendly machine" on the current market, most of the indie games I see these days that are on the Switch are things I would prefer to get on the Switch if I had the time and money to get them at all. While I've been a little critical of Super Mario Odyssey, definitely more than anyone else I see that isn't an outright Nintendo hater, I legitimately do think it looks like a very solid and fun game that I want to play. The only reason I'm not getting it at launch is because I want to cut down on the amount of money I'm spending on video games and I think A Hat In Time looks a little better in my personal opinion, plus it's less than half the price of Super Mario Odyssey so it's taking priority for me once it comes out on PS4. Oh, and I also got the SNES Classic on day one recently, because I love the Super Nintendo library in general and as a huge Star Fox fan, I felt obligated to support Nintendo releasing Star Fox 2 officially. And of course, my room is filled with amiibo and other Nintendo merch.

I know that I probably say more critical things of Nintendo than I do plainly, unadulterated positive things, but that's because I feel like being just another person saying "WOW MARIO ODYSSEY IS AMAZING YOU CAN PLAY WITH A DOGGO 10/10", isn't contributing anything to anything. There's already literally thousands of people saying that exact thing. So I just find it easier to talk about the things they are doing wrong or I just feel need improving because nobody else likes to and I don't feel like I'm ripping off everyone else. Also, mods once told me that too many of my posts were low effort and that I did too much pure news-posting or meme-posting and that I came across as a "like farmer" (which was never my intention, I just posted what was on my mind and tried to have fun), so I try to make my posts more involved now whenever I do post. It's the same with any subject really. I've got my fair share of criticisms of Sonic Forces too, for example, but I just never had a reason to bring them up, other than when people were spreading misinformation about the Switch version, which brought me to bring up some criticisms of the Switch version.

As for why I don't really talk much about other companies and be critical of those, it's not that I think Nintendo deserves more criticism or something. Quite frankly though, people here rarely talk about anything else, so what do you expect me to be talking about?

Dunno why I'm even talking about this since every other time I've tried to broach this subject, nothing ever changes and then I just get told I need to change but frankly I've put in the effort at this point so I don't think I'm doing anything wrong anymore, and maybe I never really was. People just need to not be so attached to a corporate label. Liking the games and the characters is fine and being passionate about them is fine too, but you owe nothing to the corporate label and don't need to circlejerk them and act like anyone who disagrees with the decisions of the corporate label is a heretic or something.

To wrap this up, I will give a serious response to your response to my joke - my thoughts on the whole "does Nintendo care about our opinions?" question, is the same as with any other company - they care about our money. But in order to get our money, they will have to pay SOME level attention to their consumer base. So they do care about our opinions, but only retroactively. They are a means to an end. Nothing wrong with that though if you ask me.

Once again, I hope you don't take this as a personal attack, because that's not my intention. If anything, this devolved into a personal rant that's not directed at any one individual at this point.

Other than that, I hope you have a good day and enjoy that Sonic comic.

Yes, the hoard of robots teased yesterday is a panel in the comic.

EDIT: Slight correction on the Sonic comic. It's not published by IDW at all, just by SEGA.

I suppose that should have been obvious given the logo. But I kinda assumed IDW at first given how they teased a Sonic Forces comic at their NYCC panel.
Alright, yes.

Yes I have some issues I need to sort out. Yes I feel like a failure in life. Yes I can't seem to find any antidepressants that actually work. Yes, I feel like there's no hope for me to ever make anything of myself in life and like I'm just a mentally handicapped idiot.

But there's nothing that makes me more self conscious and humiliated than having that called out. Especially over something as trivial as having disagreeing opinions about how to discuss video games.

So yes. Yes I'm crying after reading this. I'm crying hard.

It's not even that we disagreed on the reality of the situation, we both ended up saying the same thing. It's that I'm simply used to viewing nothing but blinding cynicism on every website I visit on the internet and it's taken an emotional toll. I feel a sense of deep empathy towards every single person I see and read, and in every case they jerk my chain over and over and over with statements that make me feel like I'm worthless as a human being because I just enjoy things too much. I can't even remember the last time I was genuinely happy for more than a few seconds without being yanked out of it, and yet I feel right now like I should feel guilty for even that.

I just-I don't even want to shut down criticism, I just feel more comfortable with a more clinical approach to it because everyone just seems so angry all the time and it hurts inside. It hurts inside every time I read it because I can feel that rage inside myself, and it feels so alien and sickening like being injected with the wrong kind of blood.

I just. . .I'm a failure at everything I do. At the end of the day, I just wish I could be a little happier and all I do is ruin the lives of everyone around me. I hate myself. I hate myself so much. I wish I'd never existed, because the world would probably be a better place without me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I didn't watch the Star Wars trailer when it released because I couldn't watch it at the moment and then I forgot about it completely but I've corrected my sins and
Finn vs. Phasma
Actually, Phasma getting any ****ing importance in this is hype already

Leia death flags are being waved way too hard, man

I'm still betting on my "Rey turns to the Dark Side and Kylo Ren turns to the Light Side" theory

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Alright, yes.

Yes I have some issues I need to sort out. Yes I feel like a failure in life. Yes I can't seem to find any antidepressants that actually work. Yes, I feel like there's no hope for me to ever make anything of myself in life and like I'm just a mentally handicapped idiot.

But there's nothing that makes me more self conscious and humiliated than having that called out. Especially over something as trivial as having disagreeing opinions about how to discuss video games.

It's not even that we disagreed on the reality of the situation, we both ended up saying the same thing. It's that I'm simply used to viewing nothing but blinding cynicism on every website I visit on the internet and it's taken an emotional toll. I feel a sense of deep empathy towards every single person I see and read, and in every case they jerk my chain over and over and over with statements that make me feel like I'm worthless as a human being because I just enjoy things too much. I can't even remember the last time I was genuinely happy for more than a few seconds without being yanked out of it, and yet I feel right now like I should feel guilty for even that.

I just-I don't even want to shut down criticism, I just feel more comfortable with a more clinical approach to it because everyone just seems so angry all the time and it hurts inside. It hurts inside every time I read it because I can feel that rage inside myself, and it feels so alien and sickening like being injected with the wrong kind of blood.

I just. . .I'm a failure at everything I do. At the end of the day, I just wish I could be a little happier and all I do is ruin the lives of everyone around me. I hate myself. I hate myself so much. I wish I'd never existed, because the world would probably be a better place without me.
I'm gonna have to call you out on this one:

We love you.
You're witty, smart and all around a great guy to hang around with.
You've got puns, and your posts stand out, which is why you're one of my favorite users around here.

Have a good day, and stay fresh

(Also don't blame Chiko, I know myself that a good debate can blind someone.
Everybody has something that makes them a bit selfishly excited and it was once speculation debating for me too.
It consumed me and I didn't notice at all that what I was doing would be or could be hurtful.

I've moved on from that, mostly because the community turned away from it as soon as Smash speculation was over. I've found puns and yes, even puns can be hurtful but at least I can say it's all in good pun, and I'm sure that post was made in good fun as well.

On the internet, you can't look past the surface and that sometimes comes out to get you but it doesn't stop certain things to cause word diarrhea like this one)

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
New trailer for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon containing the content from this month's CoroCoro:

The new Rotom Dex features is awesome

And holy **** the Z-Move animations!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, yes.

Hum...Sorry to get into this since there is nothing about me. But you shouldn't said that about yourself, you deserve a place in this world. Nothing you have done is really bad even if your emotions tell otherwise. Trust me, I have a similar case as yours. I sometime take so seriously others opinions that it make me rage inside. So much that I just want those peoples to shut up and let others enjoy what they like.

The thing is, the internet is filled with peoples like this. Even good peoples you know can have opinion you disagree heavily. For me, it got so bad that I just felt very bad about myself. That I wouldn't be able to do anything and that I am just a waste.

However, I did not give up, and while it still happen from to time to time. Right now, this toxic attitude isn't here anymore, and now, I am able to move forward and advence my project and talk to peoples normally or ignore opinion I don't like.

My point is, don't say you are a waste. I like you, other users on this forum like you. The world wouldn't be the same without you for them and me. You are a great member and someone I am glad to know. You have your own quirk and sometime, you say something bad that you know was stupid. But as long as you know it, apologize and move on. Nobody here will have a real grudge against you.

And for peoples online opinions that grind your gears. Don't say it's not normal for you to be angry, everyone go grumpy when someone say something you don't like about what you love. It's a normal reaction, but instead of searching where you know there will awful peoples saying **** on your favourites media. Go where you know you will have peoples you can share your passion. And with this, those negatif opinions will go right over your head.

In all, for me, you aren't a waste of space. I am glad you are here, I am glad I can talk with you at this moment, and most importantly, others peoples are glad to know someone like you.:)

Brief, I hope this post can help you feel better. I am not the best, but I couldn't let you say that without helping you in the process. I know that negatif hole way too much to not see someone else having it.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hm... probably it's because you used to have track record for being... ya know... some times putting up opinions that are usually subjective, and some were debatable but some are just ... ridiculous in my opinion. And sometimes jokes are hard to convey via text...

It may really just me being toxic but I feel you tend to have negative attitude on some aspects. Nevertheless, I do agree but I also have to say we should "fairly" criticize Nintendo but don't deem Nintendo as a company that never does well.

As for A Hat In Time, I like this game too, but there were two things that draws me back: Graphics and not on Switch. Call me a fanboy all you want but I am not too fond of getting A Hat In Time on any platforms besides Switch... actually...
Alright, yes.

I really hope it wasn't simply because of ChikoLad ChikoLad 's posts ... If there's something wrong happening with your real life feel free to share it to us, we will try to find a solution. I do understand when you were in a bad mood and when someone post a bit of negativity towards a video game company you like, I would have did the same thing.

D

Deleted member

I'm bored and I have the rest of today and tomorrow's afternoon off so I want you all to tell me whatever character/class/weapon edits you want me to make on FE7(obviously minor stuff only because I'm not a goddamn hacker) and I'm gonna play through Hector's Mode with them.
I don't care how stupid it sounds, just **** me up fam

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I'm bored and I have the rest of today and tomorrow's afternoon off so I want you all to tell me whatever character/class/weapon edits you want me to make on FE7(obviously minor stuff only because I'm not a goddamn hacker) and I'm gonna play through Hector's Mode with them.
I don't care how stupid it sounds, just **** me up fam

Name everyone Nino and their intro's must all be "Hello, my name's Nino!"

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Arguments/Debates on Smashboards in a nutshell.

Beginning: "Its kill or be killed!"

Ending: "This isn't a good idea anymore."

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Alright, yes.

You're not a failure in life. You don't wish you've never existed, and you're lying to yourself when you said the world would be a better place without you.

Now I don't know you well enough to determine whether or not I'm qualified to make this response. But from what I've seen in here and in Aussie's discord, you seem like the person's who way to apologetic for your own good. I've seen some occasional responses from you one time in discord when you apologized for posting a picture in the wrong section (which I believe it was in the social section?), and looking at this quoted post right there gives me the general idea that any simple mistake you make whether it'd be misunderstanding or naive ignorance of a particular topic, you treat it as a harsh punishment. This is a serious problem and if no solution is made to remedy this, it could go to even the extent where people can take it as an opportunity to walk over you.

I remember when I was in this phase once. I'll admit I made stupid mistakes when I was younger (Honestly who hasn't? We're not ****ing robots that avoids mistakes, obligated to reach perfection), ones that I never should have done and ones I'm especially not proud of. It worsened when called out upon some "friends" of mine treat them as crimes to the point where I've considered committing suicide to escape it all. And believe me when I said considered because I was really close. But I didn't. Not just because I'm stronger than that, but I'm not this world to please other people. Committing suicide is also a selfish thing to do. People may think of it as a way to escape all the overwhelming things they're thrown at, but they're also running away from the friends and family that love them unconditionally. I'm in this world to make memories with family and friends, accomplish my dreams, have fun and live in a satisfied and fulfilled life with meaning and worth. You should be too.

You shouldn't feel worthless just because of the impact on what negative people have on you. I know it may not be the case because your depression could be a medical or psychological issue, but I also know the impact of how words can be when used verbally. You're a human being. You're not perfect, and you're in this world to enjoy life to the fullest. It's okay to make mistakes. You're a member of this forum with as much worth as all of us, and I'm glad you're here.

As for those types of people you mentioned in the past that made you like **** for your mistakes. ****. Them. Seriously. What kind of person would want to be with a crowd with the rule that if they don't approve of your opinion, they have to go completely ballistic and gang up on you!? What kind of person prides themselves with having a judgmental ego that's unnecessarily strict and unforgiving!? Stay away from them. It creates an environment that's verbally uneven, abusive and dysfunctional.

This is why I'm glad I left the previous forum I was apart of for years. This is why I'm glad I won't have to see any of my "friends" in high school anymore. And most importantly, this is why I don't regret the mistakes I made in the past. I'm man enough to get over them and look at the present with confidence to be the best type of person I can be. If someone tries to bring up my past, DABBED.

Now maybe it was too late for me to make this response or it was unnecessary if other posts succeed in calming you down, but I hope overall that this makes you feel better and motivate you to continue being proud of who you are. I'll admit I was really pissed when I had to learn what you've went through from having a negative mentality influenced by other people and just had to let all of these words out.

Edit: Okay wow maybe I should change my font color. Violet red is my new favorite color, but man is it hard to look at even my own posts. LMAO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom