• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Blade Runner 2049 bombing is really bumming me out. The movie is a beautiful work of art and storytelling and it's true that it can only be fully enjoyed when you seriously think about it but I feel like movies like that are so few and far between that it makes each one special. And now that this one has bombed I'm afraid studios will begin to shy away from these types of genre bending movies. Ah damn. Oh well. Maybe sales will pick up in the coming weeks but it don't seem likely.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I kind of remember Black Clover after I saw other characters,I used to saw it's little advertisement on the first Taiwan issue 13 volume of My Hero Academia a few months ago.
And I remember it just how a black hair girl that I still have yet to know. It doesn't even show Asta which was pretty weird.

Oh boy I found something very interesting, I didn't see this will ever happen.
I know this isn't the first time where Horikoshi made a crossover artwork, with Black Clover being the next Shonen Manga having anime. Both Horikoshi and Tabata drew each of their works

My impressions:
From a casual view standpoint, both don't look bad at all.
However, I have to say I prefer Horikoshi's style, and hell Horikoshi is probably my most favorite.
So... sad as it sounds but I personally think Horikoshi drew Asta way better, he also looks more like Bakugo now... say if Asta's VA changed to Bakugo's VA I think his yell will receive less hate.
Tabata on the other hand like I said isn't terrible but I don't like how he draws the nose. Uraraka isn't look bad either, and glad that Tabata didn't miss drawing those round marks on her fingers, but her look is too Tabata-female-typical....maybe is how he drew her eyes, also her bust... looks a bit weird, don't don't if this is Tabata's style too since hey... there's also another Shonen artists who is very popular that tends to draw females with pretty large bust...
Tabata pretty much nailed Todoroki though. As for Deku... he turned to Asta... oh no...
I kind of remember Black Clover after I saw other characters,I used to saw it's little advertisement on the first Taiwan issue 13 volume of My Hero Academia a few months ago.
And I remember it just how a black hair girl that I still have yet to know. It doesn't even show Asta which was pretty weird.

I know this isn't the first time where Horikoshi made a crossover artwork, with Black Clover being the next Shonen Manga having anime. Both Horikoshi and Tabata drew each of their works

My impressions:
However, I have to say I prefer Horikoshi's style, and hell Horikoshi is probably my most favorite.
So... sad as it sounds but I personally think Horikoshi drew Asta way better, he also looks more like Bakugo now... say if Asta's VA changed to Bakugo's VA I think his yell will receive less hate.
Tabata on the other hand like I said isn't terrible but I don't like how he draws the nose. Uraraka isn't look bad either, and glad that Tabata didn't miss drawing those round marks on her fingers, but her look is too Tabata-female-typical....maybe is how he drew her eyes, also her bust... looks a bit weird, don't don't if this is Tabata's style too since hey... there's also another Shonen artists who is very popular that tends to draw females with pretty large bust...
Tabata pretty much nailed Todoroki though. As for Deku... he turned to Asta... oh no...
Why did you post this twice?

Now can we please get that console fighting game already?

If we got a fighting game, who would you want to be in it, and what style would you want it to be in?

Personally I'd want it to be in a 2D animation or sprite style, like DB Fighter Z or the P4A. I think it would work better with the series.

A Mario shmup would be cool.
It's only a matter of time, honestly.

When you really take time to think of all the genres Mario has covered, it's still kinda surprising.

Sometimes I forget that there was a Mario Pinball Game for GBA, and I OWN that game!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well, I mean it went through the washing machine first. So it was at least clean
Speaking of phones
If anyone is being skeptical, one of the case where a lady's iPhone 8 swelled up when just bought was true (At least it was in the news).
And not only one but two cases:
This just happened 5 days ago:

When I first got my phone it was a cheap ASUS phone with a removable battery, but the phone was very terrible.
It wasn't until I picked up a Redmi 1S that my aunt left it years ago, it was cheap but had a pretty decent CPU, that's when I started to have fond with Xiaomi products because they are cheap and had decent specs.
Why did you post this twice?
Sorry if I answer your question with another question first, but... why did you ask? I'm not trying to be hostile, I'm just curious... since I don't think anyone cares about those posts...
I wanted to show it to @Shishœ but I wasn't sure if he noticed it since I posted it a long time ago and it was midnight in my time zone.
So to you and @Shishœ if you feel that my post bugs you or if you think my post feels annoying please kindly tell me. I won't do that again.
I don't know if duplicate post that was a long time violates the forum rules, I'm sorry if it bothers you. My only defense was that I did mention it was a duplicate post that was a while ago. But I guess I might need to change it a bit too rather than copying the entire post identically.
And... sorry for posting this again...:facepalm: not gonna do this again.
Oh yeah, I have also post this before, you might saw this already (I should have also add:Sorry for posting this again):

My impressions:
Since you noticed it... what's your thought on Horikoshi and Tabata trading their series and made a mock up manga cover?
Who's style do you prefer?
If we got a fighting game, who would you want to be in it, and what style would you want it to be in?

Personally I'd want it to be in a 2D animation or sprite style, like DB Fighter Z or the P4A. I think it would work better with the series.
Also like Skullgirls... which is a game I have mentioned many time that I wish it can come to Switch.
Since we already have a MHA game on 3DS, I hope they can make a better on Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
the SSB versions of Goku and Vegeta.
Ah man, I didn't know Goku and Vegeta made it into Super Smash Bros.

People must be really excited.
Speaking of phones
If anyone is being skeptical, one of the case where a lady's iPhone 8 swelled up when just bought was true (At least it was in the news).
And not only one but two cases:
This just happened 5 days ago:

When I first got my phone it was a cheap ASUS phone with a removable battery, but the phone was very terrible.
It wasn't until I picked up a Redmi 1S that my aunt left it years ago, it was cheap but had a pretty decent CPU, that's when I started to have fond with Xiaomi products because they are cheap and had decent specs.

Sorry if I answer your question with another question first, but... why did you ask? I'm not trying to be hostile, I'm just curious... since I don't think anyone cares about those posts...
I wanted to show it to @Shishœ but I wasn't sure if he noticed it since I posted it a long time ago and it was midnight in my time zone.
So to you and @Shishœ if you feel that my post bugs you or if you think my post feels annoying please kindly tell me. I won't do that again.
I don't know if duplicate post that was a long time violates the forum rules, I'm sorry if it bothers you. My only defense was that I did mention it was a duplicate post that was a while ago. But I guess I might need to change it a bit too rather than copying the entire post identically.
And... sorry for posting this again...:facepalm: not gonna do this again.

Since you noticed it... what's your thought on Horikoshi and Tabata trading their series and made a mock up manga cover?
Who's style do you prefer?

Also like Skullgirls... which is a game I have mentioned many time that I wish it can come to Switch.
Since we already have a MHA game on 3DS, I hope they can make a better on Nintendo Switch.
I'm not trying to be hostile either, I'm just curious.

Last time I was on the thread, it was when that post was posted. And when I skipped a few pages ahead, I saw the same post and got confused. So I was just wondering why you posted it twice.

I didn't notice the notice at the top, sorry.

As for my opinion, I'm not very familiar with the Black Clover artstyle, but I will say that I like the MHA style better.

D

Deleted member

I made a roster assuming it'd cover until the end of Season 2 with some extras im case they decided to go until the Hideout Raid arc(as I believe these two have the best possible "final bosses" to complete the story mode)
Class 1-A*:
Deku/Deku(Full Cowl 5%)
Bakugo
Uraraka
Iida
Todoroki/Todoroki(Both sides)
Kirishima
Tsuyu
Momo
Aoyama
Mina
Jirou
Shouji
Mineta
Kaminari
Tokoyami
Sero
Ojiro

Pro Heroes**:
All Might
Aizawa
Gran Torino
Present Mic
Endeavor

Villains:
Shigaraki
Kurogiri
Nomu(USJ Arc)
Stain

If Training Camp arc and Hideout Raid arc are covered:
Monoma
Kendou
Tetsutetsu
Dabi
Toga
All For One

Full Cowl Deku and Todoroki with Fire are separate characters, take or give a slot

*Basically everyone but Sato, Koda and Hagakure as the former's Quirk is just a watered down power boost, Koda is probably the least relevant student and Hagakure has nothing(how did she destroy robots again?)

**I'd include some of the other teachers(Ectoplasm being a personal favorite of mine) or the three side ones we always see(Kamui, Death Arms and Mount Lady) but the roster was already full as it is

As for the style of gameplay, I really don't think 2D fits it, at least not locked in battle like a traditional fighting game.
Much like Naruto, terrain in MHA is a big factor so I think something like the Storm games would be better. Just without all the quick jumping around as at least 70% of the characters can't do that.

Like, something in the style of Battle For All except, you know, polished and fluid would be great imo

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Ah man, I didn't know Goku and Vegeta made it into Super Smash Bros.

People must be really excited.

I'm not trying to be hostile either, I'm just curious.

Last time I was on the thread, it was when that post was posted. And when I skipped a few pages ahead, I saw the same post and got confused. So I was just wondering why you posted it twice.

I didn't notice the notice at the top, sorry.

As for my opinion, I'm not very familiar with the Black Clover artstyle, but I will say that I like the MHA style better.
Well, in that case I understand and I aware some may think it is annoying, but since the mod still has yet give me a warning, then I think occasionally posting your own old post is an okay thing but of course I shouldn't being doing too often.

Black Clover having anime actually reminds me that one of the recent MHA manga I bought when I was in my home country had a Black Cover ad on the bottom manga cover, but it didn't show the main character instead it was a female who I don't know until I check the anime... and at that time I obviously wasn'ttoo interested because it didn't exactly explain the plot...

Yep, for some reason Horikoshi's style is my favorite, and fortunately (or unfortunately) Asta (Black Clover's annoying main character) looks more like Bakugo now...
I have issue with Tabata's style the most was his Ochako...
Her face looked more narrow than her original just loses her unique trait in my opinion. My first impression on Ochako was that her face was pretty cheeky and cute.
Also how Tabata's draw her bust was also a bit weird in my opinion.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I made a roster assuming it'd cover until the end of Season 2 with some extras im case they decided to go until the Hideout Raid arc(as I believe these two have the best possible "final bosses" to complete the story mode)
Class 1-A*:
Deku/Deku(Full Cowl 5%)
Bakugo
Uraraka
Iida
Kirishima
Tsuyu
Momo
Aoyama
Mina
Jirou
Shouji
Mineta
Kaminari
Tokoyami
Sero
Ojiro

Pro Heroes**:
All Might
Aizawa
Gran Torino
Present Mic
Endeavor

Villains:
Shigaraki
Kurogiri
Nomu(USJ Arc)
Stain

Spoiler Monoma
Kendou
Tetsutetsu
Dabi
Toga
All For One
Full Cowl Deku and Todoroki with Fire are separate characters, take or give a slot

*Basically everyone but Sato, Koda and Hagakure as the former's Quirk is just a watered down power boost, Koda is probably the least relevant student and Hagakure has nothing(how did she destroy robots again?)

**I'd include some of the other teachers(Ectoplasm being a personal favorite of mine) or the three side ones we always see(Kamui, Death Arms and Mount Lady) but the roster was already full as it is
As for the style of gameplay, I really don't think 2D fits it, at least not locked in battle like a traditional fighting game.
Much like Naruto, terrain in MHA is a big factor so I think something like the Storm games would be better. Just without all the quick jumping around as at least 70% of the characters can't do that.

Like, something in the style of Battle For All except, you know, polished and fluid would be great imo
I assume Tetsutetsu will be a clone character of Kirishima... since they have nearly the same quirk.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Super Saiyan Blue.
Yes, I know.
I was just messing around.
Class 1-A*:
Deku/Deku(Full Cowl 5%)
Bakugo
Uraraka
Iida
Kirishima
Tsuyu
Momo
Aoyama
Mina
Jirou
Shouji
Mineta
Kaminari
Tokoyami
Sero
Ojiro

Pro Heroes**:
All Might
Aizawa
Gran Torino
Present Mic
Endeavor

Villains:
Shigaraki
Kurogiri
Nomu(USJ Arc)
Stain

Monoma
Kendou
Tetsutetsu
Dabi
Toga
All For One

I don't think Hagakure destroyed the robots, I think she disabled them.

Also, the reason that I didn't mention a 3D fighting game style is actually because of BfA.
I suppose it could work though.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG I just heard the dubbed voice of Magetta

I now know why people don't like dubs

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That trailer kind of confuses me...

Just...

Who's good and who's bad now?

I'm confused.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Blade Runner 2049 bombing is really bumming me out. The movie is a beautiful work of art and storytelling and it's true that it can only be fully enjoyed when you seriously think about it but I feel like movies like that are so few and far between that it makes each one special. And now that this one has bombed I'm afraid studios will begin to shy away from these types of genre bending movies. Ah damn. Oh well. Maybe sales will pick up in the coming weeks but it don't seem likely.
The first is more of a cult hit as it is. So the audience for it is smaller than it seems. On top of that, not everybody is gonna be excited that the film has a sequel in the first place even if they are fans of the first. Also, we're in an era were many franchises are getting constant sequels, reboots, updates and what have you, so that can also be a contributing factor.

I hate the naming of the DBS episode. They all spoil ****.
This always an issue with Dragon Ball, at least with DBZ as far as I can remember. Even in English, one of the episodes ends with "Can Goku finally put an end to Frieza's reign of terror!?, Find out next time on DRAGON BALL Z!!!". Only for the title card to say "FRIEZA DEFEATED!!" I mean, yeah it's obvious, especially if you watched the show before. But still, cuts a bit of the tension.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If the SNES Classic is using less than 1/3 the memory it can hold

Why didn't they just add all 3 DKC games?

They own them

---

I should get one of the NES Classics and hack Little Samson, TMNT, Super Dodgeball, and River City Ransom into it

And Panic Restaurant

And while I'm add it, I'll add the game "Exodus" to it, since I grew up with that game

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yikes, the last "New" manga I read was Death Note

Death Note is 11 years old now

I think I'm a little behind in anime

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I feel like contemplating story ideas again.

Journal Entry Day XX

The serpentspawn have taken me to some sort of crude pagan temple deep within a lone mountain. I currently reside in some sort of crude cell, sealed off by a stone door. The walls are scratched with strange symbols, some of them repeating over and over. . .The things are some sort of twisted mockery of civilized, offering raw meat and insects as food. As the days wear on, however, it becomes increasingly difficult to refuse even this filthy offering. . .

Journal Entry Day X2

One of the beasts. . .it has the tongue of a man. Whatever fiend this monster is, it appears to be the leader of this gathering. It claims that I have somehow committed a great wrong in killing their "people," and that I shall be punished at the hands of their false god. As though the vermin didn't bring it on themselves for stealing our cattle and slaughtering our families. It is clear that they intend to sacrifice me to whatever demon they are preparing to summon here. I asked it how it intended to kill me. It asked me what hell was.

Journal Entry Day X3

I can feel the heat and flame from here. Was it true? Had the beast opened the gates to hell? No. Surely not. A purehearted man like me would have long since driven even the devil himself away. And yet I feel a malevolence hammering against the inside of my skull, a toxic, oppressive force of power and evil. Even it's own servants seem terrified as they scuttle about. They intend to take me to their ceremonial chamber soon. If I face death, I face death with the dignity of a righteous man.

Journal Entry Day X4

I know not how I got here. I find it difficult to parse what was the events of the day before and what was simply a horrid nightmare. I feel as though at once I have no memories of the great demon and a thousand. I'd heard rumors of a monstrosity not unlike the one that haunted my memories. A great demon that crushed entire armies, the father of warlocks. Yet the pulsing of an endless sea of limbs and eyes and flesh, lurching and twisting until it pulled itself into the towering mockery of the shape of a man. . .my mind wishes desperately to purge it but simply can't. But such is unimportant. For now I find myself trapped within the walls of a fort of sorts. It seems quiet, but the air is tense and somehow every room seems to change the instant I leave it. . .

Journal Entry Day X5

I heard the screams of a child in this endless labyrinth. I rushed to aid them, but when I found them they simply cowered and begged me not to kill them. Suspicious of the nature of this place, I asked them what they were. For a brief flash I could see the eyes of a monster in them. I moved swiftly to eliminate the trap, but as they lay there they never left human form again, simply crying and asking why they had to die, saying they wanted their mother back.

I need to go lie down.

Journal Entry Day X6

I have not seen anyone else again. But I still see the body of that boy. In every room. The one thing that won't change, refuses to change. His dead eyes stare out at me. It's starting to bother me. Deeply. Sometimes I look at that child and almost think of my brother. He died of sickness when I was a child, but I never forgot his face. Never. There's food sitting here, sometimes. I can't tell if it's a trap or an illusion, but I almost took the chance for a moment. The next thing I knew the boy's hand was sitting at my lips. I've not the nerve to try again.

Journal Entry Day X7

I've started hearing voices today. Mostly his voice. Mostly his voice. I can hear it coming from random directions. Sometimes it hits me from right over my shoulder in a burst of hot breath. Sometimes it seems to come from every direction. Once in a while it's a young girl. Or a youthful maiden. Or many voices at once. They seem to be testing me, wailing until they dig into my deepest insecurities, driving deeper the harder I wince. Make it stop. I. . .I think the walls have started swimming while I'm still watching. Are the walls. Are the walls watching me. Watching me?

Journal Entry Day X8

LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT IT'S ALIVE LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT

Journal Entry Day X#%@,|-!=`..*& :3

Well that was entertaining. Looks like he left something here after I was finished playing. Huh. Cute read. Guess it's mine now~

IDK where I went with that.

*EDIT* You know I kind of miss when Red Hunter Z used to post stuff. Whenever the rest of you drop lore and things I do like seeing it there.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
why do people do this thing where they always put a specific emotion at the end of their posts. it's silly.

:sick:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
why do people do this thing where they always put a specific emotion at the end of their posts. it's silly.

Silly is my favorite, I should start doing it. I could probably find something fun to crop, right?

:4pit:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
If the SNES Classic is using less than 1/3 the memory it can hold

Why didn't they just add all 3 DKC games?

They own them
Because if you take into account that on average a SNES game on VC costs $8 a pop then they would have had to bump the price of the damned thing up into the hundreds. $80 dollars for 20 + 1 games just sounds better than 25 + 1 for $100 even though it isn't much of a difference. Besides that, you already get a damn good deal on great SNES games when you're getting 20 for the price of 10 if it were in VC prices.

Dunno why they have that much memory on the consoles though. Just in case I guess?

Funny thing is I actually know what/who you are referring to. And to answer, I guess it's just like someone's signature thing to do? To stand out. Take note of all the Pokemon that appear at the bottom of posts across the boards.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The Creature From The Black Lagoon

Currently listed for 2019, it's without a director or cast but it does have a writer in Will Beall who wrote the script for Aquaman – he clearly has an affinity with the aquatic. The story follows a prehistorical creature unearthed in a... well, a black lagoon deep in the Amazon.

That's a dark universe film I'm looking forward to

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*EDIT* You know I kind of miss when Red Hunter Z used to post stuff. Whenever the rest of you drop lore and things I do like seeing it there.
...W-wait, really? You liked when I posted my story stuff?

Well, dang, I don't know what to say about this. Beside the fact it make me very happy to see someone who enjoyed my lore dump if I can call that.

I see what I can show in the futur too. If peoples like you are interested, I start share my lore stuff again here and/or in the disco.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Heads up, Pokémon nerds.
Serebii said:
The Pokémon Global Link is to go down for maintenance on November 10th 2017 at 00:00 UTC until some point on November 17th 2017 where it opens up for Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon connectivity. During this period, all functions that require the Pokémon Global Link will not work in Pokémon Sun & Moon. Afterwards, the Global Link will open up and, according to the English Global Link, you will receive a special gift when you register Pokémon Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon to your account.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

You can barely tell who they are, but look who was finally shown in Dragon Ball Super

HINT
It's the U6 Namekians

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just realised something on that PSN trophy list page for Sonic Forces that's pretty intriguing.

And before anybody suggests that it only refers to online rankings we already know about, Sonic Generations had that too and its trophy list only says Single Player.

Steam page for this game also mentions multiplayer.

It'd be great if the multiplayer is online.

Screenshot_20171010-124318.png

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Just realised something on that PSN trophy list page for Sonic Forces that's pretty intriguing.

And before anybody suggests that it only refers to online rankings we already know about, Sonic Generations had that too and its trophy list only says Single Player.

Steam page for this game also mentions multiplayer.

It'd be great if the multiplayer is online.

View attachment 133119
Well I mean, as a handheld player it's not that weird the way you put it.

The way it SAYS it is definitely a new one, though.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh. Corocoro just got revealed.
Serebii said:
The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the latest news on Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them. First, it reveals special Z Moves for Dusk Mane Necrozma which turns Sunsteel Strike into the move Sunshine Smasher, and Dawn Wings Necrozma which turns Moongeist Beam into Moonlight Blaster. Solgaleo & Lunala can also use these respective Z-Moves. It also introduces a new move known by Dusk Mane Necrozma called Photon Geyser
It also confirms both of the new forms of Necrozma have got the ability Prism Armor.
Okay... Prism Armor Lunala... Hunh.
Serebii said:
In addition to this, it mentions Z Rotom Power, where if you have good compatibility with Rotom, it can power up Z-Moves by letting you use Z-Moves more than once in one battle.
YES YES YES LET ME VOLCARONA NUKE TWICE THATS OKAY.
Serebii said:
Rotom Dex also has various new features introduced in the game. The magazine lists it as becoming more like you the more you use it. Rotom will also help you to get items using a feature called Rotopon. You can also interact with the Rotom Pokédex more, answering questions from it and getting reactions.
That sounds Rotolicious.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
So I watched Dragon ball super episodes 109 and 110 a few hours ago, and I have to say, I felt like a kid again when watching the fight scenes.

Hopefully Hit doesn't job super hard against Jiren.

Also, Freeza is totally giving Goku some of his ki isn't he?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Man. If using Z-Moves twice actually makes it to multiplayer matches...

Wanna see me nuke n' boost? Want to see me do it again?

D

Deleted member

Get your assholes ready, nerds, Magikarp is gonna max out its Attack in only two turns and OHKO your stupid Swords Dancers that still needs 1 more turn to set-up :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom