• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend

I have to be honest I see no NSFW spoiler... or at least what I think, if you can help me point it out I will be thankful.
I will just leave the pic then, call me being paranoid but I think I eon't be posting direct Twitter tweet ever again
I just meant something like this.
Not really.
Basically, you use this not for Spoilers, but for NSFW stuff, like explicit language or risky themes, so people don't just see stuff against their will that will make their minds turn. And there was explicit language in the Twitter thing you posted.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I have to be honest I see no NSFW spoiler... or at least what I think, if you can help me point it out I will be thankful.
I will just leave the pic then, call me being paranoid but I think I eon't be posting direct Twitter tweet ever again
that ****ing picture is mine

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Honestly the fact that it was a bunch of women humping a motorcycle probably could have gotten you in trouble too.

Direct linking Tweets isn't the problem, it's posting stuff that's clearly going to get people weird looks if anyone walks in on them.

I guess I accidentally paste the wrong tweet then lol. I was using my phone so I didn't see the link.
I didn't see the tweet myself after I post, but I think that's my guess.

With that said I will just post the pic, I can at least guarantee this pic isn't NSFW:

Please say that Pearl looks pretty cute in this pic...

I just meant something like this.
Not really.
Basically, you use this not for Spoilers, but for NSFW stuff, like explicit language or risky themes, so people don't just see stuff against their will that will make their minds turn. And there was explicit language in the Twitter thing you posted.
No guys, to be frank I have no shame to say I follow some NSFW anime artist twitter accounts and I my just accidentally copy the wrong url on my phone and with how you can't see the tweet direct... boom I just humiliate myself.
So yeah, laugh at me all you want, I won't be surprised if anyone screenshot it.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
that ****ing picture is mine
If you are referring to that Nick Young Marina pic then go ahead.
As for the deleted tweet... I can't do anything, and like I said even myself wasn't sure.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yo, if a link contains unsafe material like swearing just post the link and a warning about it; do not embed it.

A censor dodge under a spoiler tag is still a censor dodge.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
so earlier someone was askign about a physical release of cuphead? https://twitter.com/nichegamer/status/917423078313025536
Praying for unlikely Switch port...
Yo, if a link contains unsafe material like swearing just post the link and a warning about it; do not embeed it.

A censor dodge under a spoiler tag is still a censor dodge.
Agree, I actually did it before last time and that was a flag for me,but I have no excuse when I accidentally post NSFW image...
But if you were talking about that Pearl tweet.. I have checked I don't see any... maybe there is but I personally don't consider it as swear.
Next if I want to post tweets I think I will do it on my phone instead of my laptop, or just post the image.
I wasn't asking. I saved the pic, then put it in my juicy memes folder, like, instantaneously.
You could have saved the tweet... (Just joking)
Knowyourmeme was where I found it.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
**** your bird noises, I got the pic now and that's all that matters.
Excuse me? Hope that's not an insult... Or again is it just me not understanding jokes?
I am not try not to be serious but... Why bird?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Excuse me? Hope that's not an insult... Or again is it just me not understanding jokes?
Birds tweet

Tweet is an onomatopoeia

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Because.... Because birds go... Tweet...?

Not crows though. They go caw.

And chickens go BOOGAAAAAWK.

And parrots go, "**** you" if their handler has temper issues.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
WayForward's "The Mummy Demastered" is releasing on October 24.

Really looking forward to it even though I know nothing about the movie series.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Because.... Because birds go... Tweet...?

Not crows though. They go caw.

And chickens go BOOGAAAAAWK.

And parrots go, "**** you" if their handler has temper issues.
Sorry that I have zero imagination...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Has anyone ever used 3rd party batteries for their phone?

I was looking them up on Amazon and one says it works for my phone - the battery it came with SUCKS

It has good reviews.

But it also says it works with the last gen of phones as well, and other batteries that work for the last gen don't work for this gen

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Has anyone ever used 3rd party batteries for their phone?

I was looking them up on Amazon and one says it works for my phone - the battery it came with SUCKS

It has good reviews.

But it also says it works with the last gen of phones as well, and other batteries that work for the last gen don't work for this gen
I thought most phones these days have non removable battery...
I have some old phones and I still use the original batteries.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I thought most phones these days have non removable battery...
I have some old phones and I still use the original batteries.
I've removed mine before when I accidently washed my phone and needed to dry out its insides

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I've removed mine before when I accidently washed my phone and needed to dry out its insides
Yikes that ain't good. In that case you need to send it to fix. However, I have no experience of soaked phones so sorry, I can't help you much.
My phone is also over a year since I bought it last September. It was a cheap bit an okay phone. Using a phone for a year isn't long in my opinion.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yikes that ain't good. In that case you need to send it to fix. However, I have no experience of soaked phones so sorry, I can't help you much.
My phone is also over a year since I bought it last September. It was a cheap bit an okay phone. Using a phone for a year isn't long in my opinion.
Well, that was a year ago and it still works

The battery just doesn't hold much charge

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well, that was a year ago and it still works

The battery just doesn't hold much charge
So was it sent to fix or examine? Chances are the parts in the phone might get damaged.
If the battery doesn't hold much charge it is usually means that battery might be damaged or passed its chargeablity, but don't quite me on that.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So was it sent to fix or examine? Chances are the parts in the phone might get damaged.
It wasn't.

Just dried in rice to remove the liquid
Rice that I found out my mom cooked, rice that I could have eaten
That a phone and battery were in, a phone and battery that have cancer causing toxins in them
Even after telling her it wasn't good to use that rice

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It wasn't.

Just dried in rice to remove the liquid
Rice that I found out my mom cooked, rice that I could have eaten
That a phone and battery were in, a phone and battery that have cancer causing toxins in them
Even after telling her it wasn't good to use that rice
I don't know that you can dry your phone with rice...
Yeah, next you better just dig up some rice by yourself and tell your mom...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Got my first deathless run in Arena in FE Heroes. Neato. Also got 10 Defense Victories. Used to get one if I was lucky with my old team, usually I'd get none. Pretty happy with the new dream team I've formed.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know that you can dry your phone with rice...
Yeah, next you better just dig up some rice by yourself and tell your mom...
Yes, rice is THE way people say to dry out electronics

My mom was the one that soaked it in rice

Then decided it was a good idea to cook with that same rice "Because why waste perfectly good food"

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I dabbled into that leaked trophy list for Sonic Forces and it kinda has me excited again.

God, this game has had the most bipolar pre-release cycle I've ever experienced for a game.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I dabbled into that leaked trophy list for Sonic Forces and it kinda has me excited again.

God, this game has had the most bipolar pre-release cycle I've ever experienced for a game.
Yeah, usually a Sonic prerelease is just nonstop whining or in Mania's case nonstop praise with no in between.

. . .Wait, that wasn't what you were referring to, was it.

I'm definitely starting to wonder if certain elements will be detached from other ones in interesting ways reading it. Stimulates the imagination.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not too long ago, Game Informer had some videos showing off Tien, Yamcha and the SSB versions of Goku and Vegeta.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
*bored me decides to play some shovel knight*

*current level: boss rush, ng+*

Ah. So that's why I stopped playing. I forgot.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah, usually a Sonic prerelease is just nonstop whining or in Mania's case nonstop praise with no in between.

. . .Wait, that wasn't what you were referring to, was it.

I'm definitely starting to wonder if certain elements will be detached from other ones in interesting ways reading it. Stimulates the imagination.
I was just talking about how the marketing and reveals for this game has been handled from an objective standpoint, less so how people reacted to it.

It's like, they keep revealing things in the most awkward ways and each exciting revelation (YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTER! SHADOW IS PLAYABLE AND OPENS THE DOOR FOR MORE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS! WE ACTUALLY HAVE A STORY THIS TIME! etc, etc), has been followed with something that puts a damper on things (level design looks way too simplistic so far, Avatar's jump looks jank, Sonic has less moves for some reason, re-using stages that were in both Generations and Mania, the whole situation with the Switch version, etc, etc), and even though I pre-ordered the game, it's been hard to justify it with how bipolar the reveal cycle has been.

The trophy list hints at a truckload of things though. I hope it all fleshes out the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom