• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've actually really warmed up to Hit, I would actually like to see him in Dragon Ball Fighterz

Maybe if they don't do Super Characters he can be DLC

Jiren on the other hand

The fight is cool and all, but Jiren doesn't have any techniques. He's just super strong

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Hit and Black would be interesting in Fighterz.
Mostly just want to see Beerus and what Arcsys does with him not only in terms of moves but animations, if hes anything like Slayer from Guilty Gear he'll be a treat.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I have decided. After playing with mods, I have accepted that I just cannot get into Fallout 4. I played this game to its core, and unlike Skyrim, I can't find the will to play through it again.

So I'm gonna sell it and get Cuphead.

D

Deleted member

I saw that. And I also saw the new Seals that are coming out.
Seals that literally give Urvan's effect of 80% less damage from consecutive attacks depending on the weapon. One for Melee weapons, another for Bows & Daggers and another for Magic. Now those alone will shake the Meta as these Seals frickin' mess with Brave weapons, Firesweep Weapons, Reinhardt and BowLyn.
That's not even counting the possibility of upgrading Panic Ploy, Attack Ploy, Fortify Def/Res, Hardy Bearing, Distant Defense, Phantom Speed, Spur Defense and just the Stat boosts in general. +3 of a stat of your choice for anyone.
Oh boy, I can't wait to give Hector not!Urvan seal, Brave Weapons are his main problem right now

D

Deleted member

Lol Ninian is completely steamrolling Fae in this Voting Gauntlet and Fae is the second with most points and that's still half of Ninian's.

I like how the new update tells you what you get from "Accept All" and the maps that have quests related to it, and also how you can jump to a map from the quest screen. It's the small things.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Aaaaaand there goes all of my Sacred Coins, and I still need to create more seals and haven't upgraded anything. Phew this is going to take a while. When I have all the seals, which is the most important thing to me, I'll have to pick out what ones are the best to upgrade.

Distant Def, Deflect seals, Hardy Bearing, then the Ploys. Attack +3 would be great for units like the Roy that is Brave, HP +5 also helps out a lot of passives too. Then Spurs for my Owl team, Fortifies afterwards, then Breath of Life 3 for the new dancers, then get the rest of the stats leaving Phantom Speed for last which is pretty cool but I don't have a use I like for it right now.

Had been building up feathers for a long time now, so I figured I'd add to my 5* collection.

Gauis is another character I'm thinking of dropping feathers on, he's probably next.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Dunno if anyone shared this so here's a very in-depth review of FE Warriors by GamesBrained. Touches on aspects that I don't think have been brought up a lot, mainly in regards to gameplay, both positive and negative.

D

Deleted member

I leave the difficulty at Lunatic so much I didn't see the Intermission so I was so ****ing confused with the "!" icon in the Main Story since I didn't read the uodate notes

Also, I found this and
https://whatanime.ga
It works, this is actually really useful so people can stop asking for sauce

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
got Samus Returns! really fun so far though the melee counter hurts the pacing a bit

D

Deleted member

Mfw I have plenty of Sacred Coins to spend but no ****ing Badges because who the hell even uses Training Tower

D

Deleted member

I don't even have enough Badges but now I'm conflicted on upgrading my 4* Black Knight to 5* or getting some seals for my team.
Wonder what I should give to Nino
I feel like that's really lame. Kind of takes Urvan down a few steps, no?
Urvan is still all attacks while the seals are specific(Melee, Magic and Bow/Dagger)
Besides, Weapons with built-in skills were always good.
Any weapon with Distant Counter or Armads with Quick Riposte, for example

Michelaar

Smash Cadet
thats the point if everyones op no one is
It made Brave Ike so much more unique though. Now everyone can get a skill that was previously unique to him.

I don't even have enough Badges but now I'm conflicted on upgrading my 4* Black Knight to 5* or getting some seals for my team.
Wonder what I should give to Nino

Urvan is still all attacks while the seals are specific(Melee, Magic and Bow/Dagger)
Besides, Weapons with built-in skills were always good.
Any weapon with Distant Counter or Armads with Quick Riposte, for example

What did you do to not have enough? I have like 1000 of each.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

What did you do to not have enough? I have like 1000 of each.
I started playing again, like, about two weeks ago and the only way I know how to get Badges is through Training Tower and that sure ain't helpful when it keeps me giving anything but Red Badges

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I've actually really warmed up to Hit, I would actually like to see him in Dragon Ball Fighterz

Maybe if they don't do Super Characters he can be DLC

Jiren on the other hand

The fight is cool and all, but Jiren doesn't have any techniques. He's just super strong
Well from what I heard FighterZ takes places after the current arc in the anime so Hit could show up as playable.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I feel like that's really lame. Kind of takes Urvan down a few steps, no?
At the very least, Urvan does ALL attacks compared to specific attacks.
That being said, the Seals are good for the fact that they discourage Brave/Firesweep weapons, both of which have prominent use in the Arena and that's not even including Reinhardt and Brave Lyn, both also being prominent in the Arena. Also, that's not even including the fact that Ranged characters can't equip the Deflect Melee Seal by what I've been hearing.

That being said, I think the Deflect Seals aren't as worrysome compared to Distant Defense 3 Seal, which combined with another Distant Defense 3, gives up to +12 DEF & RES versus ranged attacks. Xander has a RES of 17. Now he can get a RES of 35 with Distant Defense 3(both Skill and Seal) and Fortify Cavalry. That's not even acknowledging the 55 DEF against Bows and Daggers he reaches as well.

But what's kinda cool is that Eirika and Ephraim can now actually give +3/+4/+4/+4, with an upgraded Fortify DEF/RES Seal. Basically, +3 more points than PA Azura.

Also, let's be thankful that Quickened Pulse is not upgradable.

Michelaar

Smash Cadet
It's not as OP as it seems.

With a good special, you can still hit the opponent like a truck even if they have that kind of seal.
At the very least, Urvan does ALL attacks compared to specific attacks.
That being said, the Seals are good for the fact that they discourage Brave/Firesweep weapons, both of which have prominent use in the Arena and that's not even including Reinhardt and Brave Lyn, both also being prominent in the Arena. Also, that's not even including the fact that Ranged characters can't equip the Deflect Melee Seal by what I've been hearing.

That being said, I think the Deflect Seals aren't as worrysome compared to Distant Defense 3 Seal, which combined with another Distant Defense 3, gives up to +12 DEF & RES versus ranged attacks. Xander has a RES of 17. Now he can get a RES of 35 with Distant Defense 3(both Skill and Seal) and Fortify Cavalry. That's not even acknowledging the 55 DEF against Bows and Daggers he reaches as well.

But what's kinda cool is that Eirika and Ephraim can now actually give +3/+4/+4/+4, with an upgraded Fortify DEF/RES Seal. Basically, +3 more points than PA Azura.

Also, let's be thankful that Quickened Pulse is not upgradable.
Yeah, I guess you guys are right.

Ivander

Smash Legend
If we want to be really hopeful, let's pray that IS never releases a Death Blow Seal. Cause the last thing we need is a double Death Blow 3 Reinhardt. Actually, the last thing we need is any attacker(besides Odin/Henry) with double Death Blow 3.
I must be the only one who was never scared of Reinhardt at all because lol Nino

"-3 Special Cooldown at Turn 1"

Reinhardt isn't exactly a problem if you have a great Green Mage to use against him. The problem is though is that there aren't alot of Green Mages in general(and 4 of them are also limited) and quite a bunch of them have very weak RES, like Boey, Female Robin, Merric, PA Inigo and Spring Camilla. Than you have Julia and Sonya who are 5* and Soren who is tough to get regardless of also being a 4*. Nino and Cecilia are the only easy ones to get and even then, you need a buffer to help Nino to do some better damage to Reinhardt and you have to hope Cecilia is not -HP or -RES. And then factor in Death Blow 3 and Hone/Goad Cavalry for Reinhardt.

Basically, in order to make the Green Mages with weak RES decent against Reinhardt, they need Triangle Adept 3, which only Roy has at 4* while the others with Triangle Adept 3 get theirs at 5*. Without Triangle Adept 3, Reinhardt makes mince meat out of the weak RES Green Mages. The ones who destroy him easily without Triangle Adept 3 are Julia, Sonya, Soren, Nino and a non -HP/-RES Cecilia.

But then you need to hope they only have Reinhardt and not Brave Lyn and Xander who make mince meat out of them due to their awful Defense.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hit and Black would be interesting in Fighterz.
Mostly just want to see Beerus and what Arcsys does with him not only in terms of moves but animations, if hes anything like Slayer from Guilty Gear he'll be a treat.
I don't know what Slayer's like, but I assume you mean he'll be doing things at the bare minimum to where it looks like he isn't even trying?

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
I don't know what Slayer's like, but I assume you mean he'll be doing things at the bare minimum to where it looks like he isn't even trying?
basically in every arcsys game theres at least 1 character whos ko pose is them being awake laying down and resting their head on their hands as if to say "aw thats cute you think you i was trying"

D

Deleted member

basically in every arcsys game theres at least 1 character whos ko pose is them being awake laying down and resting their head on their hands as if to say "aw thats cute you think you i was trying"
Ah, yeah, that'd be Beerus.

Complete with some over the top KO scream that is rather forced and unconvincing.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If Reinhardt is a problem for you, just pull for PA Inigo.

Make this build and you've got yourself a Reinhardt and Brave Lyn counter, plus a dancer and green tome user, all in one package. These are all things that are valuable to have in Arena, but Inigo can get them all in one team slot. Gives you a lot of flexibility with what kind of characters you put in the rest of your team slots.

This includes a Reinhardt or Brave Lyn that is at +10 merge and has cavalry buffs. Granted, he may not survive both of them one after another on Enemy Phase if they're both that heavily buffed, but that's a very extreme, rare situation. And even getting one of them out of the way so early is giving you an edge.

I would recommend aiming for Reinhardt first if both him and Brave Lyn are on the enemy team, since everybody keeps Dire Thunder on him, which charges your Moonbow immediately.

Of course characters like Julia are good for dealing with Reinhardt but she was just in the last Hero Fest so if you didn't get her then, you likely won't get her any time soon.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Fire Emblem Heroes meme videos come up fairly often, but I think I just found my favorite one thus far:

This one has some stellar face editing you don't normally find in most Fire Emblem Heroes videos, and Reinhardt as Robbie (as well as Xander, Camus, and Berkut as the cronies to reference Horse Emblem) is priceless.

There's also a reference to a Birthright spoiler in the video, just as a heads up.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Fire Emblem Heroes meme videos come up fairly often, but I think I just found my favorite one thus far:

This one has some stellar face editing you don't normally find in most Fire Emblem Heroes videos, and Reinhardt as Robbie (as well as Xander, Camus, and Berkut as the cronies to reference Horse Emblem) is priceless.

There's also a reference to a Birthright spoiler in the video, just as a heads up.
I always thought the funny part about FEHeroes memes are the edited faces they give characters, especially Reinhardt and that App grin. I also really love the Palette Swaps as well. The Palette Swaps are some of my more favourite posts.
But yeah, the edited faces are one of the more better things about the FEHeroes community. Here's another one of my favourites.

D

Deleted member

I just want GF to know that I hate them
Remember when we had online events? That don't need stupid codes??

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I've actually been thinking a lot about a Mario Shmup game. Obviously Tatanga would have to reuthr in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom