• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
No spoopy avi for me yet, as Im working on it.
Imma get ambitious and draw, scan and digitally paint Rei Hino with a traditional Día De Muertos makeup because Im a huge*** mexican weeb.
Screenshot_2017-10-03-02-04-53.png

Concept not final.
Hopefully it will be ready by the end of the month.

Did somebody say Roaches?

I got just the thing.
FLAMMERWERFEN

IT WERFS FLAMMEN

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I absolutely love my Mini SNES.

However, I suck at Contra, Star Fox and... well... most SNES games aside from Kirby, Mario and DKC.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
It always sucks when this place is late on the draw on things the rest of the internet has been complaining about for days, because that means I have to hear it echoed back and forth all over again.

I've heard an interesting hypothesis bounced around on NeoGAF that it got set off by PewDiePie being the face of video game streaming and proving himself to be a colossal racist one too many times. Only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You, catching up with a series: "aww now I have to WAIT"
Me, an intellectual: "Time to dive into the conspiracy theories barrel: Dabi is Shouto's brother, everyone is a traitor, Kaminari did 9/11!"

I've been reading the MHA WMG page on TV Tropes and
The most common theories on the traitor are Kaminari and Hagakure. I can see why, reading them, but I still think it's Aoyama because I don't believe him being suspiciously missing during the USJ arc was just a gag

Oh man, so many Dabi theories
Dabi is way too young to be Deku's father lol
I was on the "Shouto's brother" simce he ****ing called him by name when Dab should not know it.
Also, yes, I'm calling him Dab(does anyone have fanart of him dabbing pls)

My favorite theory is that Bakugo's Hero Name will be Kacchan though

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
And weird. What's the issue you're having? Unable to edit an earlier post?
I'm not sure if she actually means that when you quote a post, the little arrow that appears to go back to it doesn't work like in previous times, I have been having that problem too.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Why would you be so mean when we're being so nice to you. :c

And weird. What's the issue you're having? Unable to edit an earlier post?
I hate roaches :104: they are so uuuguh and eeew and something about them makes me skin crawl

And I fixed it, I think it was the phones adblocker messing with something:substitute:
nope it still isnt working, hmm

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
What do roaches do?

Except giving us 10 Bells in Wild World, that is. :p
I'm surprised that joke took that long. And in my case, I'm cute, cuddly, and curious. :3

I hate roaches :104: they are so uuuguh and eeew and something about them makes me skin crawl

And I fixed it, I think it was the phones adblocker messing with something:substitute:
nope it still isnt working, hmm
I'm a roachboy. There's a difference. You could at least only go after ones legitimately causing you trouble...

And glad you fixed it.

I'm not sure if she actually means that when you quote a post, the little arrow that appears to go back to it doesn't work like in previous times, I have been having that problem too.
I actually haven't experienced that, so... I'd probably have to see a video. I know that if you try to hover over something like your alerts and you haven't reloaded the page for days, it'll give you an error for security reasons. Not sure if it is something like that.

AndreaAC

I actually haven't experienced that, so... I'd probably have to see a video. I know that if you try to hover over something like your alerts and you haven't reloaded the page for days, it'll give you an error for security reasons. Not sure if it is something like that.
does not work.png

The highlighted little arrow that when you click it should take you to the post that is quoted doesn't respond. No matter how many times you click it, to does not work. If that quoted post is far back on another page of the discussion it makes things kind of tedious. :( I wish I could record it but I don't have anything to do it.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You used to be a rock.

Wouldn't call that cute :p
A cute 4-foot rock that likes to hug people. ^.^

View attachment 133005
The highlighted little arrow that when you click it should take you to the post that is quoted doesn't respond. No matter how many times you click it, to does not work. If that quoted post is far back on another page of the discussion it makes things kind of tedious. :( I wish I could record it but I don't have anything to do it.
Ohhhh. That. Huh, weird. It only stops working if a post is hard-deleted or moved... at least, from what I understand. Probably something worth reporting.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

AndreaAC

Ohhhh. That. Huh, weird. It only stops working if a post is hard-deleted or moved... at least, from what I understand. Probably something worth reporting.
Yup, that's was the odd thing, all the post are there normally, and the arrow has been not working for quite some days now. :| (Do I have to report it myself?)

AndreaAC

On the contrary, I think they would be extremely pleased
ew.jpg

That or take Warchamp7. If the site is on fire, he'll help.
Uh, OK! Maybe I will just tag him? Warchamp7 Warchamp7
View attachment 133005

There is the problem. I hope this helps.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You, catching up with a series: "aww now I have to WAIT"
Me, an intellectual: "Time to dive into the conspiracy theories barrel: Dabi is Shouto's brother, everyone is a traitor, Kaminari did 9/11!"

I've been reading the MHA WMG page on TV Tropes and
The most common theories on the traitor are Kaminari and Hagakure. I can see why, reading them, but I still think it's Aoyama because I don't believe him being suspiciously missing during the USJ arc was just a gag

Oh man, so many Dabi theories
Dabi is way too young to be Deku's father lol
I was on the "Shouto's brother" simce he ****ing called him by name when Dab should not know it.
Also, yes, I'm calling him Dab(does anyone have fanart of him dabbing pls)

My favorite theory is that Bakugo's Hero Name will be Kacchan though

I personally think Hagakure is more of a chance since we don't know much about her. Nevertheless, I will be a bit disappointed if it was really her.
Kaminari for some degree I don't think so, despite someone made a fanart comic supposing Kaminari was the traitor.

As for... Aoyama...
I don't like him... but... it's a likely but it won't shock me or make me disappointed lol.
But... I remember Aoyama was a scary cat during the camp arc and it was him shooting his navel laser to the Villains and saved Deku and the rest except Bakugo, whereas Hagakure some notice her sleeping is weird before the attack. However, we also saw her being fainted by the smoke...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I wonder if Nintendo will announce any other titles before the Nintendo World Championships launches this Saturday (so far all we know is Metroid: Samus Returns).

Of course they won't tell all of them before.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
View attachment 133006

Uh, OK! Maybe I will just tag him? Warchamp7 Warchamp7

There is the problem. I hope this helps.
What the heckie

Update: This is because of a change in Chrome 61, and it's not an easy thing to fix. It only breaks links to the same page that you're on.

This is probably going to stay a problem for at least a little while :c

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh yeah, I noticed this too. I thought I was the only one who used the little thing so I didn't tell anyone lol.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
We sure love bugging Warchamp7 here, don't we?
Well, the tag does say "Blame me when the place is on fire." I guess we all just like to interpret it as "Call me when the place is on fire."

Warchamp-sempai is always here for us, though. You gotta respect someone like that.

AndreaAC

What the heckie

Update: This is because of a change in Chrome 61, and it's not an easy thing to fix. It only breaks links to the same page that you're on.

This is probably going to stay a problem for at least a little while :c
Oh yeah, I noticed this too. I thought I was the only one who used the little thing so I didn't tell anyone lol.
:o Oh, thank you so much for clearing the doubt! :) It's not that much of a huge problem, but it just seemed a bit odd!

xD I thought the same, NSG! Since my internet is always crap.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So the Halloween Event for Overwatch has been teased.
Seems McCree and Reaper are getting new skins. While I'm not surprised with McCree, Reaper getting a 2nd Costume is definitely surprising considering he got the Pumpkin/Headless Horseman skin last Halloween.

Last edited:
It can be more polished, but I like the voice lines in the game. Just unsure when will this game come to Switch.
Possibly never

They gave PR saying it wasn't in development, and only got a switch devkit last week. Maybe the week before.

Even if it does happen, it is a long ways away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom