• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
OK, just take it easy, jesus christ.
That wasn't said the best, but honestly, wishing death on people is just uncool. Doesn't matter "why" one does it. Let's have a little tact and mature standards, please. It's not even much to ask at all.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
That wasn't said the best, but honestly, wishing death on people is just uncool. Doesn't matter "why" one does it. Let's have a little tact and mature standards, please. It's not even much to ask at all.
You are right, I shouldn't have done that, totally uncalled for. I sincerely want to apologize.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I rewatched a bunch of ERB videos and they were all not even close to as good as I remembered. lol

They were all pretty bad honestly.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It's not like "see into the future" ability is unique to Shulk tho
You rarely see the ability being implemented well though. That kind of ability will easily be OP.
Kind of odd that with Magane's death trade they also sacrifice one of their member, which I find it odd that Chisaki's couldn't control his Quirk for some reason but later know that he could actually repair someone if it was only right after they got eviscerated... Chisaki's quirk is scary but also a bit confusing at the recent chapter.
Also Rip for Miro(Buff Lucas) 's quirk...

Ivander

Smash Legend
Your Kellam jokes got old in 2012.

~Spook Away~
Who said it was a Kellam joke? I mean, I didn't bring up Kellam. And obviously, if I didn't bring up Kellam, how can it be a Kellam joke? I think the Kellam jokes got to your head if you're bringing that up, man.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What a horrible night to have a curse...

...of not being able to change my title to match my current avatar.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Who said it was a Kellam joke? I mean, I didn't bring up Kellam. And obviously, if I didn't bring up Kellam, how can it be a Kellam joke? I think the Kellam jokes got to your head if you're bringing that up, man.
I heard a faint clink of armor just now, anyone else?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
F-Zero should be a first person shooter and dating simulator hybrid.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Pokemon should have a dating simulator added to the daycare and your pokemon has to attract and seduce the other pokemon to breed.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Smash 5 will be a full Party game.

"Smash Tour will be the only available mode and I added the Mario Party Cart because ****you."
-Samurai

F-Zero should be a first person shooter and dating simulator hybrid.

:4falcon: finally will be able to use his metal nipples.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
View attachment 133003
XD This just had to come to mind with that comment. :p
Fun fact: Roachey was a regular cockroach first, that was very curious, and could easily talk. As human, he's a very kind and cuddly person, loves dark places, garbage is not an issue for him, and trying to squash him is like trying to squash paper. About as effective as Ganondorf beating a top MK in Brawl. ...Actually, even less effective. :p

AndreaAC

Fun fact: Roachey was a regular cockroach first, that was very curious, and could easily talk. As human, he's a very kind and cuddly person, loves dark places, garbage is not an issue for him, and trying to squash him is like trying to squash paper. About as effective as Ganondorf beating a top MK in Brawl. ...Actually, even less effective. :p
>3> But could he deal with Ridley's plasma breath? xP Just asking...it's not like a have a fobia to cockroaches or anything...cough...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
>3> But could he deal with Ridley's plasma breath? xP Just asking...it's not like a have a fobia to cockroaches or anything...cough...
I honestly did not know that. D: Mind you, I made the name today because he's one of my favorite characters I created. Extremely fun to be around and kind. >.>

And no, no he cannot. ...Although that depends if Ridley has the guts to face Roachey. :p

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Nothing really spooky, but decided to go with some FE: Cipher art of Witch Corrin. May not be much, but at least I'm in the festivities.

AndreaAC

I honestly did not know that. D: Mind you, I made the name today because he's one of my favorite characters I created. Extremely fun to be around and kind. >.>

And no, no he cannot. ...Although that depends if Ridley has the guts to face Roachey. :p
O.O Wait, you created it as in designing it (him) and all?

XD Oh...you will see... :V Maybe I will do a shorty comic like the other one about that challenge for Rids when I get the INSPIRATION!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

This guy tried to put the events of Dragon Ball Super tournament to power together in "real time" by showing events happening simultaniously

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
O.O Wait, you created it as in designing it (him) and all?

XD Oh...you will see... :V Maybe I will do a shorty comic like the other one about that challenge for Rids when I get the INSPIRATION!
I didn't create the literal image, as that was just a cockroach boy I found online. Rest I did, yeah. One of my many OC's.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, I actually think I found a way to increase the chance of me getting a shiny Mareep

Shiny Gyarados is shiny

Shinies breed increase the chance of shiny pokemon in gen 2, it's based on IV's

Assuming Gyarados HAS those IV's and is not some special case...

I can breed Gyarados with a pokemon in Water 2/ Dragon

THEN I need to find a pokemon in Water 2/ Dragon that's also in Monster/ Field (Which happens to be Arbok, Dragon/ Field)

THEN breed that Water 2/ Dragon pokemon with a FEMALE mareep to get a shiny mareep

Than breed that shiny mareep with a MALE mareep or MALE raichu with the egg moves I have

---

In other words, I have to get a shiny mareep to breed mareep shiny

but instead of a 1/8000 chance, I just have to work with 3 1/64 chances. Which I'm sure is better

Edit:

Eh, according to what I read online. The probability of getting that 1/64 3 times would be

1/64 x 1/64 x 1/64

Which would be 1/262144

Can any math person verify?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom