• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

DarkAuraful DarkAuraful
Good on you, watching LWA, it's one of the best anime to come out in recent years.

On the game's opening:
Ah, the music is so fitting, it's so calm and has an overall good mood.
I think some of the animations look a bit stiff but it does look amazing.
Also, *clears throat* HOLY ****ING **** IS THAT DIANA!? IT IS! IT'S ****ING DIANA! DIANA IS PLAYABLE **** YES ******* 11/10 GOAT
Screenshot_20171002-135308.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Wait what do you mean season 2?
Blame Netflix

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Is that right? Season 2 isn't actually out yet and Season 1 really has 25 episodes...

Yeah my bad. I just based it off of Netflix which is really the only source I mainly go for anime.

Kissanime if I wanna rewatch Avatar and Korra stuff and it also has everything else Netflix lacks for AoT, Naruto and Inuyasha.

But as far as LWA goes, Netflix should have everything else up to date for LWA right?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Is that right? Season 2 isn't actually out yet and Season 1 really has 25 episodes...

Yeah my bad. I just based it off of Netflix which is really the only source I mainly go for anime.

Kissanime if I wanna rewatch Avatar and Korra stuff and it also has everything else Netflix lacks for AoT, Naruto and Inuyasha.

But as far as LWA goes, Netflix should have everything else up to date for LWA right?
Netflix does now, yeah. Still, what a **** show the LWA dub was, no simulcast, only half of the episodes that had aired, no dub for most episodes for a few days and horrendous subtitles that don't coincide with the dub

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
In the spirit of Halloween, I felt it was important to create an avatar that was truly terrifying.

Your move, everyone.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Now I've made Majin Sonic accurate to his original colors.

This should make him scarier.
O-O ...Oh my God. xD I'm curious about this "Majin Sonic" thing, but at the same time I'm scared because I will probably regret it for the rest of my life for asking.
In the spirit of Halloween, I felt it was important to create an avatar that was truly terrifying.

Your move, everyone.
Is that Sonic cosplaying as that Hades guy from Kid Icarus? o.o

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
O-O ...Oh my God. xD I'm curious about this "Majin Sonic" thing, but at the same time I'm scared because I will probably regret it for the rest of my life for asking.

Is that Sonic cosplaying as that Hades guy from Kid Icarus? o.o
It's worse.

It's Hades gone full OC trash.

Why should I settle for baseline terror when I can trigger full existential horror? :troll:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
xD I feel like Sonic Forces is to blame, right...? Geezus.

Unfortunately.
That's the really terrifying part, AndreaAC.

I don't need Sonic Forces to be locked and loaded for OC trash.

. . .Although I suppose was sleeping on the series a while before Forces was announced. I don't need custom characters to tell me how to ruin life, though. That's what self aware and deliberate indulgence in madness is for.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Majin Sonic originated from a creepy hidden message in Sonic CD. When entering a code, you would see a black screen full of these human faced Sonics with the American Boss Theme playing (very scary compared to the peppy, cheesy EU/JP soundtrack).

The Majin is from the developer who made this message "Fun is Infinite with Sega Enterprises. Signed Madjin". Many Sonic fans were scared ****less by this and Sega apologized for it.

I even have that message in my signature already.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My team is complete besides Tyranitar

Need to breed him with Feraligatr to give him Crunch

Weird Feraligatr can't learn it naturally

But that's end game. Very end game

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Wait what do you mean season 2?
It's actually just the second arc where they started to change the OP.
Also, *clears throat* HOLY ****ING **** IS THAT DIANA!? IT IS! IT'S ****ING DIANA! DIANA IS PLAYABLE **** YES ******* 11/10 GOAT
I already knew she was in lol, all of the seven students are playable, sadly all of the teachers are unplayable... so too bad for Ursula fans...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
To be a bit more in the Halloween Spirit, I switched to Ghost Rider for a bit.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'll change to a more spooky scary avatar later.

EDIT: nothing's more scary than a smol child.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I love how Goku and Vegeta are afraid of their wives when they get angry despite being like 1000000000 times stronger.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There are SNES reproduction carts of Star Fox 2 being sold online now.

And I don't mean the prototype. I'm talking about the same one you'll find on the SNES Classic Edition.

A certain game company isn't going to be happy about this.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'll change to a more spooky scary avatar later.

EDIT: nothing's more scary than a smol child.
Crop out actual skeletons, post picture of child in skeleton costume. :4jigglypuff:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imagine if the Sonic movie ended in DreamWorks instead. :yeahboi:

D

Deleted member

I'm reading through the Internship Arc in the MHA manga and
I really liked the first part of this arc, but I'm not liking this whole thing with the "Eight Cleansers"
Though it's more personal than anything in that the whole raid on their hideout is dragging out for too long and I don't like Chisaki. Every villain here just screams cannon fodder and that's not a good thing, and Chisaki just reminds me too much of Fyodor in personality and ability, though Chisaki has the problem of being a ****ing Alchemist for some reason

I will say I like the Big 3 and what they've been doing to the main cast: Mirio is just overall great with a really fun to watch Quirk(there's a reason why I loved the Tobi vs. Minato fight from Naruto), Tamaki is super relatable and has an awesome Quirk, and I love the focus on Kirishima(I want to say he's best boy but... Deku, and Bakugo, and All Might, and Todoroki, and Handy Man, an--).

Also, me is angry because Lock Rock and one of the Plague Doctors have abilities that are EXACTLY THE SAME as two of my characters

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If I could I would.

Let me see if there's another pic that fits and ships, yeah?

Its not with Sony so yea.
Hey, if you need a (really bad) crop, I'm here for you.

My avatar may be an illegal form of torture in seven states, but I'm not heartless.

Hope Im Not Too Late To Gift.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom