• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
I really wish there was some sort of trade function but we all know that'd only make Nintendo lose momey

How do I get BK? Do I need to clear TT on Lunatic or hit the Max score?

My luck has been relatively great this week for some reason: I managed to get a bus ticket for a larger seat for the same price as standard and it even arrived at the destination earlier and my has also Wii U came back to life after months.
Considering my usual luck, I'm gonna bet Lady Luck will turn everything around for the next week so if I stop frequenting this thread, I either died, had my stuff stolen or broke my two arms

4* BK takes a score of 6000 and 5* BK takes a score of 30,000 for this TT. You should hit up baby girl Neph since she can give a bonus 40% score gain.

Last edited:
My luck has been relatively great this week for some reason: I managed to get a bus ticket for a larger seat for the same price as standard and it even arrived at the destination earlier and my has also Wii U came back to life after months.
hahaha you are so ****ing dead

Luck is going to boomerang so hard.

just waiting my luck to boomerang, after 21 years I have a lot of good luck coming!

any second now. anyyyyyyyyyyy second. . .any second. . .sometime soon. Any second

Ivander

Smash Legend
Azura is perhaps the best one of the bunch, that weapon is crazy. Eirika has just been booted out of being the best support for Blade tome users..
I think Azura's use for Bladetomes is different compared to Eirika. I mean, with Azura, she can't give the +3s until she dances and once the Dance is used, it risks Bladetomes of being attacked after attacking, as you can't dance again to get them out. On the other hand, if a Bladetome is hit with Panic, they can just skip to get rid of Panic, than be danced to get their full power back. Not to mention that she'll be able to give the Bladetome user the stats anytime rather than the start of the turn.
With Eirika/Ephraim, they can't dance, but they give stats right away, allowing Bladetomes to be at full power on the first attack. Also, in some cases, Eirika/Ephraim can use a Fortify Def/Res Seal and can skip a Rally to use Reposition/Swap to help get a Bladetome away from danger. Despite Azura being very good for Bladetomes, Eirika and Ephraim still have some tricks of their own that Azura can't copy.
How do I get BK? Do I need to clear TT on Lunatic or hit the Max score?
Just get 6000 points on Tempest Trial. On the first 2 times doing Tempest Trial for the day, the points are tripled. You have Nephenee, so if you can max her out, use her in TT and get to the end with her, you can get around 1500 to 2000 points per Lunatic run. There's also around 6-7 days left, so you have plenty of time to at least get 4* Black Knight.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I got, like, 3 3* Cherches yesterday alomgside one summon poll that had nothing but blues so I guess this is Lady Luck paying me back for that.
Cherche is pretty great, though, she has one of the highest Atk stats in the game. Just stick a Brave Axe+ and Death Blow on her and she leaves no survivors (except Triangle Adept reds but whatever). Just make sure you go for the one with the highest Atk.

D

Deleted member

Local country girl ****ing murders dreaded knight and wanted criminal
Girl claims to have been just passing around when the knight attacked her

Seriously though, it's incredible how mucj Nephenee and Azura made a 180° on this TT, as before, my team couldn't deal with Distant Counter from BK outside of Brave Lyn's Sacae's Blessing(and even then, the damage was sketchy at best)
Now I have Nephenee with her southern accent ORKO the guy

Also, I can't believe I started shipping Nephenee with Lyn, I just gave them a support for Optimal Tactics™ but now I can't stop seeing the two chasing cows together as girlfriends
Meanwhile, Azura is being a nice mom to Nino because she deserves to finally have a good one
What was wrong with it?
Blinking Red Light of Death

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Serebii said:
Two new special codes have been announced for Pokkén Tournament DX. These codes unlock a special Hamburger Hat outfit. For malw trainers the code is USBXKG8X4GLG and for female players the code is H5D9YZFETCQZ and will work in all regions

Oh my god they're turning Pokken into TF2.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
hahaha you are so ****ing dead

Luck is going to boomerang so hard.

just waiting my luck to boomerang, after 21 years I have a lot of good luck coming!

any second now. anyyyyyyyyyyy second. . .any second. . .sometime soon. Any second
does it also boomerang after a lifetime of bad luck. asking for a friend

D

Deleted member

Lady Luck: "You want Hektor? Have two of them"
Screenshot_20170929-213332.png

Lady Luck: "Oh wait, wrong game..."
Guess I got those two at least, wasn't even summoning on their Rate Up banner

I've been on the bad post side for the last 16,270 posts, and I can confirm it's decent

Sure you lose your sanity, but who needs that anyway? Oh, and the Wi-Fi is better

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I've been on the bad post side for the last 16,270 posts, and I can confirm it's decent

Sure you lose your sanity, but who needs that anyway? Oh, and the Wi-Fi is better
Also we get free soda.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
@Shishœ Yellowlord Yellowlord
Well, I have to say episode 13 of Made In Abyss has to be the best finale of any 2017 anime so far.

However, if I need to sum up a sentence how BradSins did.
F*** BONDREWD
Let's just hope that Bondrewd is the only worst White Whistle, I believe there are others that are bad, but I hope the rest are bad but understandable, unlike Bondrewd, I know he did it for experiment, but still doesn't make any sense in my opinion.
Yes... Nanachi's backstory has to one of the most tragic ever...
And how Nanachi's reaction towards Mitty kind of makes me feel like she is bisexual... since okay she blushes whenever Reg hugs her, but when it's Mitty... just kind of sets stone in my observation.
And... oh god... I was never that regret of reading the manga first... until now.
Mitty transforming into a Narehate is probably the most disturbing thing I have ever seen in this kind of chibi anime... even than gore... and this is what I called it... the "Ghibli gore", where how the blood and anything just melts into mud-like liquid.., rather than pure liquid is really really disturbing...I know gore isn't new in anime but in a chibi style anime? Now that's disturbing. it would be even more disturbing if they made the color tone more dark... kind of unfortunate they didn't do that when Nanachi and Mitty were ascending.
Nevertheless if you think this is the only gore they will have... then... sorry to say this again... YOU AIN'T SEE NOTHING YET...
"One space of silence for Mitty's death after Reg eviscerates her..."
If this part where Nanachi cries before and after Mitty dies doesn't make you cry then I don't know what could...
It is a bit weird they show us Riko's dream early in the anime, but then show it again... kind of kills that mysteriousness between Riko and Mitty in my opinion. The manga this is where then they show Riko's dream. And yes Nanachi... you know how dirty Reg's mind is sometimes... even though he doesn't really mean that.
Oh boy that hot spring scene...(Why there's always something like this happens?) I have to be honest here... was confused on why Riko asked what happened to Reg's when I read the manga... that... I thought it probably was that Reg hurt that part... but after I think a bit... what could possibly happen to Reg's that? I later realized he and Riko were naked and Reg also saws Riko's... that... that's where I got it linked....
I don't know if this was in the manga... maybe it was... but I don't know... the part where Riko is in SUPER and HELL pain while Nanachi was removing those mushroom which also made her pee unfortunately...I didn't laugh because it shows you how hurt it is...I guess that was more intrusive than back in Reg breaking her bone in my opinion.
The last part where they send that hot air balloon... this was anime original, they didn't send a package with balloon until the very recent volume, but sadly it failed...
The manga also explains the methods on how cave delvers send their mail package with balloon.
And the Made In Abyss Twitter post this tweet.
and this
By looking at the later events after this episode... I don't think there will be a 2nd season for at least a year.
If they do, let's just say the later events will be 99% dark and disturbing... at the recent chapter you will ask: "WHERE ARE THEY IN RIGHT NOW?!"
I give this anime 9.7/10, there one anime only character that looks so good and has a potential of playing an important role in the sotry but too bad she was only in one episode...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Something, something, another SpongeBob comic about broken images.

D

Deleted member

mario123007 mario123007
Haven't watched the last episode yet, actually, I forgot there was even a new episode today lol, not having class mess up with my sense of time, so you posting here reminded me of it.
I'm downloading the episode as we speak so I'll watch it tomorrow since it's almost 11PM here and the episode is almost an hour-long

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
mario123007 mario123007
Haven't watched the last episode yet, actually, I forgot there was even a new episode today lol, not having class mess up with my sense of time, so you posting here reminded me of it.
I'm downloading the episode as we speak so I'll watch it tomorrow since it's almost 11PM here and the episode is almost an hour-long

It's only 48 minutes... at least from the source that I'm watching... not sure where were the other 12 minutes...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My friend got an SNES mini for me. Just need to pay him for it

Gonna play Super Mario RPG

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Again question, what are child friendly 3DS games?
From a recommendation standpoint, I'd say something like Super Mario 3D Land or Animal Crossing: New Leaf. 3D Land is a good starting point since it's accessible to all ages, and gives plenty of challenge along the way. Animal Crossing's a very slow-paced game that can be enjoyed by all ages, and gives plenty of incentive to enjoy any day of the year.

Swamp's recommendations are also good too. Kirby especially since it's one that's not super challenging at all and very accessible. Either Triple Deluxe or Planet Robobot are perfect entry points.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Young kids have a hard time grasping RPG's

Well, at least as young as my nephews. Because they can't read yet.

Or have the patience to read

D

Deleted member

This is an interesting interpretation to take, I never considered it
Screenshot_20170929-225710~2.png

This person may be smart but not smart enough to have proper grammar
It's only 48 minutes... at least from the source that I'm watching... not sure where were the other 12 minutes...
That's why I said "almost"

Ivander

Smash Legend
Lady Luck: "You want Hektor? Have two of them"
View attachment 132938
Lady Luck: "Oh wait, wrong game..."
Guess I got those two at least, wasn't even summoning on their Rate Up banner

You got Anne and Mary. Nice. Although sadly, until Halloween or London, you won't be able to get any Homunculus Babies for their 2nd Ascension. Meaning they'll be somewhat weak for a bit. Anne & Mary are a Crit-based Servant. Basically, their whole set of skills is based around Criticals. This is somewhat countered by the fact that they have both poor Star Generation and NP Gain. In order to make very good use of them, they need a good Star Generator like Hassan or Atalante. Caesar also works great with them. And Waver fixes their poor NP Gain.
Hector is decent. He's not impressive, but he's not useless. He's also got an interesting 2nd skill that is both an NP Drain and a Stun. He works well with Ushi.

That being said, you probably want to save for Tamamo or Scathach who are coming up.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That's why I said "almost"
It's not even almost in my opinion, an anime can still do lot with 12 minutes. That's why despite it was a really good finale, it was 48 minutes was kind of a bummer, especially when they initially said it was going to be about 60 minutes.

D

Deleted member

It's not even almost in my opinion, an anime can still do lot with 12 minutes. That's why despite it was a really good finale, it was 48 minutes was kind of a bummer, especially when they initially said it was going to be about 60 minutes.
But... 48 minutes IS almost an hour.
And it IS an one-hour special because the network takes into account commercial breaks.
Japan seems to fluctuate it a bit more(as most shows range from 24 to 25 minutes)but you'll notice every western cartoon has approximatelly 4 minutes of commercial for every 11 minutes

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If someone asked me if skipping the first 70 episodes of Dragon Ball Super and waiting 2 years for the Latin American Spanish dub was worth it, I would say:

It was worth every damn second.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Chapter 17 in Fire Emblem is the first time this game has been hard.

Well, it wouldn't be if I was willing to let anyone die.

But I'm not.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
But... 48 minutes IS almost an hour.
And it IS an one-hour special because the network takes into account commercial breaks.
Japan seems to fluctuate it a bit more(as most shows range from 24 to 25 minutes)but you'll notice every western cartoon has approximatelly 4 minutes of commercial for every 11 minutes

Again... It wasn't a big deal since they really can't put anything extra.... Nevertheless being 12 minutes less than how some people initially said was weird... This means that it was probably just false translate or something. All in all I was not that butthurt I was just a bit confused.

Oh yeah, European's Splatfest

This is real guys....

But I think my choice is obvious...

To be honest, I haven't actually seen Made in Abyss outside most of the first episode. I will consider watching it at some point completely, though. :p
I think you should watch it, it's really good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom