• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Outfitting
Cordelia
- Pegasus Knight
- Falcon Knight

So the costume select and/or class change screen, I guess. I think they said class changing is in the game, so maybe it lets you choose their outfit after changing classes?
I think it was mentioned there would be class-changing. So it's kinda cool to see the outfits actually change and even the possibility of actually changing them.
Also, the potential...Great Lord Chrom and Lucina? Grandmaster Robin? Hoshido Noble and Nohr Noble for Corrin? Mikoto's outfit for War Priestess Sakura?
I am getting a bit far as we don't know if promotions will be the same for the characters as in their games. But either way, I'm excited for the potential.
What makes it even funnier is that this is the second time Female Corrin ends up having two left feet. Her initial official art had the same error.
I think that's possibly the point. It is possible that her figma having 2 left feet is entirely intentional.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If there's one thing that the Fire Emblem Cipher card game is good at, it's making you want some things to actually be a thing in a Fire Emblem game.

This just looks frickin' awesome and I would totally play Anankos in Fire Emblem Warriors if he attacked with frickin' giant eyeballs Gate of Babylon-style.
Stuff like this is exactly why I wish Anakhos was in warriors.

Plus we need villains.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think it was mentioned there would be class-changing. So it's kinda cool to see the outfits actually change and even the possibility of actually changing them.
Also, the potential...Great Lord Chrom and Lucina? Grandmaster Robin? Hoshido Noble and Nohr Noble for Corrin? Mikoto's outfit for War Priestess Sakura?
I am getting a bit far as we don't know if promotions will be the same for the characters as in their games. But either way, I'm excited for the potential.

I think that's possibly the point. It is possible that her figma having 2 left feet is entirely intentional.
Apparently it is a defect, this figma had poor quality control. There's been complains of overly stiff feet and metal bars coming out of them.
Probably a Corrin with two right feet will pop up soon.

Ivander

Smash Legend

I see what you did there, you rogue. I've been looking for images at Reddits a bit too much lately.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We got very FEW leaks today.
We need MORE of them.

D

Deleted member

Something more from FEW showed up
KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS CHARACTER IS IN THE SAME FENCE THE PREVIOUS TWO ARE, IN THAT WE DON'T KNOW WHETHER OR NOT THEY'RE PLAYABLE
Also, keep in mind this information could have been altered as it's a wiki
http://wiki2.h1g.jp/femusou/index.php?7章 白夜の王子
Tl;dr Oboro appears in the map with Takumi.
You can just google translate the page and her name will show up

Honestly, I'm not fully buying this simply because there are no pics yet so take this with a HUGE grain of salt

Another report is that Gharnef appears as the boss of Ch15, which would mean we got all three Dark Mage villains from the represented games

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS CHARACTER IS IN THE SAME FENCE THE PREVIOUS TWO ARE, IN THAT WE DON'T KNOW WHETHER OR NOT THEY'RE PLAYABLE

Honestly, I'm not fully buying this simply because there are no pics yet so take this with a HUGE grain of salt

Another report is that Gharnef appears as the boss of Ch15, which would mean we got all three Dark Mage villains from the represented games

I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO THAT SNEAKING SUSPICION THAT WOULD HAPPEN

I mean *cough*

Manual art wins again, then.

**** this would mean 2 out of 3 Fates characters I wanted. All that remains is Arthur.

Although I just realized we have absolutely gone beyond critical mass. There is no way that we're getting all of the uncomfirmed bosses AND Owain, Navarre, and Niles and maybe Oboro now as free DLC.

Either we're paying for characters already in the game, or these characters HAVE to be unlockable through normal means

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

At this point I just want this goddamn leaker to finish the game already, skip cutscenes and all, and go for History Mode so we can know if these charactees are playable or NPCs, but we wouldn't have had any of the leaks if they had just skipped cutscenes so...

Like, in one hand, it just seems weird Koei Tecmo wouldn't advertise them when they are in the main campaign but at the same time it's even weirder to give them NPC status and present them in Story Mode because even if this wasn't leaked, a lot of people would be disappointed to find out a bunch of characters THEY ****ING SAW FIGHT aren't unlockabke in any way. I can understand boss villains but these guys fight in your side and I know the backlash that happened when every opponent you fought in the Road to Boruto DLC from Naruto Storm 4 weren't playable despite having almost complete movesets.

Like, I swear to god, if the three leaked characters are playabke from day one I might actually buy this game if I have the money for it.
Please, Koei, don't ruin this mood you set up, you might actually make me do another 180° after that DLC fiasco

Still, I can't wait for the inevitable bomb that'll be dropped. Either we see one of them in the character select or the leaker completes History Mode with nothing new besides Celica and Lyn.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Why the **** does it happen nearly everytime I go to an area of ground inked in my oppoents colour and out of nowhere they all pop up and wreck me.

I'm still waiting on that email reset for fortnite

It has only just occurred to me that this happened because of a typo. My limitless powers have betrayed me D:

D

Deleted member

Ok, so, this is funny
Story spoilers for FEW
Darius dies
Rip bro, you actually looked like a cool OC
The best part though? The Lords' mother actually SURVIVES UNTIL THE END OF THE GAME
One of the few alongside Roy who have the privilege of seeing their relevant parent until the end

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ok, so, this is funny
Story spoilers for FEW
Darius dies
The best part though? The Lords' mother actually SURVIVES UNTIL THE END OF THE GAME
One of the few alongside Roy who have the privilege of seeing their relevant parent until the end

Is Darius the bif sword boy?

Ok, so, this is funny
Story spoilers for FEW
Darius dies

5 bucks says he comes back as a zombie, or faked his death or something.

Or maybe gets possessed by the big bad and is the final boss anyway

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
D

Deleted member

5 bucks says he comes back as a zombie, or faked his death or something.

Or maybe gets possessed by the big bad and is the final boss anyway
Final boss spoilers
Final boss has already been leaked and it's just a dragon. No mention of Darius as a villain on the threads.
Like, literally, no wierd goo or eyeballs or even being ****ing snarky it's just

He looks like a mini godzilla with small wings

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Final boss spoilers
Final boss has already been leaked and it's just a dragon. No mention of Darius as a villain on the threads.
Like, literally, no wierd goo or eyeballs or even being ****ing snarky it's just

He looks like a mini godzilla with small wings

Clearly, Darius is a Manakete

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I saw a pic someone made the outfit from the Mario Bros movie for Mario Odyssey. I need that in my life, along woth costumes based off of power ups.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Figured I'd share this, since it's about a character that's also in FE Warriors. :p

I'm definitely glad she got a Support Science video. Tons of people write her off as a one-trick gimmick character, which I never understood. I'm glad Ghast went in-depth on her supports with Robin and Virion as well, since they were some of my favorites of hers.

Definitely worth a watch/listen.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Here are some pics of some of the leaked characters..

https://imgur.com/a/6qP1a

I'm linking it instead of spoiling it.

Don't look if you don't want spoils.
Uhhhhhhh

Yeah

So that's the dude that died that's blatantly possessed and has an excrement eating grin on his face, right?

OBOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

also lol Darious was evil and possessed. called it

Figured I'd share this, since it's about a character that's also in FE Warriors. :p

I'm definitely glad she got a Support Science video. Tons of people write her off as a one-trick gimmick character, which I never understood. I'm glad Ghast went in-depth on her supports with Robin and Virion as well, since they were some of my favorites of hers.

Definitely worth a watch/listen.
TIL I have Other-oriented Perfectionism

*adds Cordelia to my roster for my inevitable Awakeniing re-play*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Clearly, Darius is a Manakete
Honestly, your new avi is basically asking me to counter with an Edgeworth gif but I'm almost going to bed so I'll have to pass it
Just compare some of the art.

As an example, Crusade's Mario art looks better than Flash 2's
Well yeah, but at least SSF2 is playable

Was about to post that
Welp, Evil Darius, or rather, Possessed Darius confirmed, I slay myself.

It's kinda weird every Swordmaster but Owain is dual wielding though.

Ugh, I swear to god Koei, if these aren't playable

Tagging @Erureido

She's at least an NPC so that's something.
Cross your fingers, buddy, you'll need it

Okay there is no way all of those characters are free DLC. either unlockable or we are screwed.

BUT HOT DAMN AM I HAPPY ABOUT OBORO. Niles AND Oboro? I got two out of 3 fates characters I like. That is pretty damn good when there are so many FE characters to choose from are so big. Sorry Arthur

also
Or maybe [Darius] gets possessed by the big bad and is the final boss anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom