• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh God Takumi, why do you have bs abilities like close counter and being able to pass through foes?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh God Takumi, why do you have bs abilities like close counter and being able to pass through foes?
Because he is the goddamn Takumi. Always here to ruin your day if you play on Conquest.
#BlameCorrin

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

The invincible Hector will protect you from that filth
Seriously hope FE7's remake makes this a personal skill lol
Except that my luck is terrible and I have no 5 stars. And the only lord is Roy.

Most of my characters are 4 stars at least, so there's that.

Chrono.

lol I only played Heroes for 2 hours or so and one of my first summons was 5 star Robin. Remember, the game WILL give a 5 star if you don't get one by summoning 120 times
Unless you grind a lot or buy orbs, you're not gonna reach 120 summons that easily.

D

Deleted member

I know I'm late to the Bombergirl discussion but I don't see what's so surprising about her battle damage
Like, this is japan, I've seen WORSE
Doesn't make it any less bad but you guys acted like it was the first time you ever saw something like that
You DO realize that would mean Hector would be able to counter Archers and Mages with a KILLER AXE
At least give them a fighting chance, geez
Though due to how FE AI works, he'd never be targeted by 2 ranges during enemy phase, kinda making his tank role pointless
Unless you grind a lot or buy orbs, you're not gonna reach 120 summons that easily.
Your chabces grasually get higher so it's not a problem
Hell, I've gotten two 5* Camillas already

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I know I'm late to the Bombergirl discussion but I don't see what's so surprising about her battle damage
Doesn't make it any less bad but you guys acted like it was the first time you ever saw something like that

You DO realize that would mean Hector would be able to counter Archers and Mages with a KILLER AXE
At least give them a fighting chance, geez
Though due to how FE AI works, he'd never be targeted by 2 ranges during enemy phase, kinda making his tank role pointless

Your chabces grasually get higher so it's not a problem
Hell, I've gotten two 5* Camillas already
But Bomberman is pure

So Hector would be borked? Just like the original :D

Chrono.

So how do you grind for feathers?

I need like 10k so I can finally upgrade my Raven to 5*.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So. I know we're all excited for Breath of the Wild.

But what about Horizon: Zero Dawn?

I'll admit. The story isn't appealing to me much, which is a shame cause I was extremely intrigued when I first saw it. Hopefully its more exciting than it appears.
Well it looks pretty and robot dinosaurs are cool.
But Guerrilla still haven't made a game I've really enjoyed yet.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So I've decided that I'm gonna try to get Fallout New Vegas today. I haven't played it in awhile and I'm itching to play it once more. The Xbox One is backwards compatible so I should be able to play it on there.

I'm also done with GTA 5. It was really fun for the first few playthroughs, but it really needs constant internet to be more enjoyable. So I'm gonna sell that today.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So, we've all had FE Heroes for a while...

Who's our favorite characters?

Fittingly, Robin is my best/luckiest draw and my favorite character. I got him on my last roll.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

The invincible Hector will protect you from that filth
Would kinda be pointless since Hand Axes already exist...
So how do you grind for feathers?

I need like 10k so I can finally upgrade my Raven to 5*.
You get a few from greeting friends every day. You also get a bunch as weekly awards based on your arena ranking.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Would kinda be pointless since Hand Axes already exist...

You get a few from greeting friends every day. You also get a bunch as weekly awards based on your arena ranking.
Hand axes are weaker though. Not to mention having Hector tank a hit without even moving while destroying the enemy with Armads would be HYYYYPE
Also this
This isn't a parody account btw

D

Deleted member

Oh man, I lost my FE7 save, welp, only one thing to do, play Hector's mode
Ty internet, for giving me 100% saves because I already have to deal with Lyn's mode if I want Chapter 19xx, the less bull****, the better

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
So, we've all had FE Heroes for a while...

Who's our favorite characters?

Fittingly, Robin is my best/luckiest draw and my favorite character. I got him on my last roll.
I really like Merrick Odin and Laslow.
Five star merf oliberates but his personality is that of a wet newspaper so I only care about him on a utility level.

D

Deleted member

Oh, I didn't know you could see a character's battle statistics before the epilogue, that's neat
Fire Emblem_01.png

This is an actual representation of how much I'll be using her
Fire Emblem_02.png

And the boss doesn't move, Wil appreciates it
Hand axes are weaker though. Not to mention having Hector tank a hit without even moving while destroying the enemy with Armads would be HYYYYPE
Also this
This isn't a parody account btw
Remember when videogame companies were serious and didn't post memes on their social media? Those were boring times
Mother****ing ****ty *** map on heroes. **** this no one can die bull****
**** this
I see you're trying to get Narcian then

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'm so tempted to buy the Japanese Special Edition using the forwarding address I set up to buy Amiibos, but I keep telling myself to hold out for an International Special Edition or an OST. Props for getting remix of Celica's theme from Brawl on the sample CD.

I mean, they certain ARE nice but...
This version is still better
https://youtu.be/FPeUc_cEqrU?t=24m28s

D

Deleted member

You see, there's a reason why I believe Sain is the better Cavalier
Fire Emblem_04.png

Fire Emblem_05.png

Can you guess why?

Oh wow, that's not what I expected, please keep this up
Fire Emblem_06.png

Snd Ive been drinking all night so this ****ing map can suck my **** and bite me. I anint in the mood snd I have arthur
Oh man, I love seeing people drunk-post

D

Deleted member

Well, you know I have seen things. Also I admit that when I made those posts, I hadn't actually seen the pic yet. So it's really just who the clothes rip was of that was bizzare. But obviously I've seen far worst. I mean, there's definitetly been clothes rip elsewhere in gaming.(Like in KoF for instance.)

Snd Ive been drinking all night so this ****ing map can suck my **** and bite me. I anint in the mood snd I have arthur
More evidence that girls tend to use the term "suck my ****" than guys do. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
What are the top five units that you want to get?

1. Tharja
2. Jakob
3. Odin
4. Kagero
5. Ryoma

Henry, Robin, Chrom, and Prince Corrin would also be nice but not too important to me.

Ike is unreleased, but once he comes out he'll definitely be top five material. Xander would also be alongside Ryoma, I'm a sucker for knight and samurai idealism. Ursula also interests me for uh... reasons.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
But it's pretty obvious ****onami made this game for a quick buck from weaboos.

Still just as bad as Act Zero.

D

Deleted member

Ay, who said that she used the D word instead of the C one?
Because she's American.(If I remember correctly.) And it's far more common to come across the d word rather than the c word, well, unless you're on the internet, but still, good point. But mostly because in my experience I've never heard a woman say "suck my ****" but I have heard plenty of the saying "suck my ****". Plus, I've never even heard the concept of sucking *****, but perhaps because I mostly lean gay when it comes to my attraction to both sexes.

It's amazing how this thread always gets into weird convos like this... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom