• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

@Cyndane Thanks for the account upgrade! I can now change my name again, as well as my title. This is gonna be fun.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Sine we're talking about Kolin again, I found what probably is the inspiration for her design

Maetel from Galaxy Express 999 (which I need to pick up again actually.)
>not Dr. Cossack's cute daughter

C'mon folks. This is easy **** here.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Is quesadilla just unleavened flat bread? It looks awfully similar to the rotis I eat.
A quesadilla is made from two tortillas (Mexican flat bread) with cheese (queso in Spanish) heated up in a pan. They can also have other fillings like peppers, onions, and meat.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nintenzone Social thread 5- @Cyndane Strike Back!

Thanks for the premium!

Jesus Christ. I really need to catch up with SilvaGunner.

The channel is still as good as ever.

You might find this hilarious to:

Here's a hint:
It's not anything related to Marvel Vs Capcom, but an Undertale Review that is one of the funniest things I've seen from the channel

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hold down, did @Cyndane did another freemium attack?
If yes, can I have one? It's my birthday today. :3

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
For some reason I felt like making a sig. Might change it back, not sure.

No, I didn't buy BotW 14 different times. I set them up as placeholders.

I also figured I could share it on the off chance that someone else could bet some use out of it. I mean, there probably isn't anyone that will, but. . .

*EDIT* OK, I'm gonna have to leave an empty space in the placeholder spots, that's eye searing. Sorry about that. :[

*EDT 2* Setting up non-hypnotic trance version now.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Holy crud I might be able to go to E3 this year. Hooooooo this should be good if my friends and I can get the switchuation figured out in time.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The newest episode of the Pokemon Sun and Moon anime was awesome!

Turns out the egg Lillie had was an Alola Vulpix (no surprise because it was leaked in the first poster for the anime), which Lillie names it "Shiron," and the egg Samson Oak was given hatched into the normal Vulpix. I liked how the episode presented the two different personalities of the two Vulpix by showing how they reacted to Ash touching them: the normal Vulpix was content as Ash petted it, while the Alola Vulpix used Powder Snow as Ash was about to pet it.

What really made this episode great was Lillie. She develops yet again as a character! In the last Lillie-centered episode, Lillie took her first steps in overcoming her fear of touching Pokemon by hugging the egg. In this episode, she hugs the Alola Vulpix, demonstrating her next step in character development as she can touch a Pokemon without becoming afraid. Heck, she even develops a really strong bond with the Pokemon the moment it hatched, going as far as taking it to a Malasada shop and letting it pick the Malasada it wants to eat.

But the real highlight... Lillie became a Pokemon Trainer in this episode! I'm not kidding about that. She was given a Pokeball for the Vulpix, and she threw it!

I laughed when the Pokeball ended up landing on Ash's head (the Vulpix ends up walking up to the ball, touches it, and willingly gets caught)! It was nice to see she tried. The pose she makes right before throwing it even reminded me of her personal Z-move from the games for some reason, and her reaction to catching the Vulpix was pretty cute.

But it gets better than that! Team Rocket chases after for her Vulpix later in the episode. As Lillie runs away, she actually commands the Alola Vulpix to use Powder Snow so that Team Rocket would constantly slip on the ground, giving Lillie and Vulpix enough time to outrun them. When they are finally cornered, Lillie order the Vulpix to use Powder Snow to stop James's Mareanie Sludge Bomb. Another Sludge Bomb sent Alola Vulpix flying, causing Lillie to jump after it, catching it, and then getting saved by Ash's Rowlet just before landing. When Pikachu was about to fight Mimikyu, Vulpix steps in and expresses interest in fighting again. Lillie commands it to use Powder Snow on Team Rocket, freezing the group with Bewear arriving to take them a few seconds later.

She still struggles with touching other Pokemon that aren't Vulpix, but the it's really nice to see how she is overcoming her fear bit by bit. Not only that, but I've noticed one of the most common criticisms against Lillie in the games is that she never fights like a Pokemon Trainer during the story. Well, looks like this episode was the writers' way of answering those critics.

Team Rocket also had some great moments too. Earlier in the episode, James, Meowth, and Wobbufet notice Jessie brought an extra bag of Malasadas, but she tells them its a secret. Later in the episode, its revealed that she bought those Malasadas for the Bewear as a gift. Bewear hugs Jessie out of joy...

...a painful hug to say the least.

It's also revealed that Jessie's Mimikyu has zero interest in fighting Pokemon battles unless it faces Ash's Pikachu, and when it eats food, it simply hops over it and munches it using the bottom portion of its body (or perhaps its using feet? Seriously, what is the true form of this Pokemon?).

A really great episode overall! I would highly recommend watching it if you want to see Lillie as a Pokemon Trainer.
What do you think is going to happen with Rockruff and Bewear in the future?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
A quesadilla is made from two tortillas (Mexican flat bread) with cheese (queso in Spanish) heated up in a pan. They can also have other fillings like peppers, onions, and meat.

Anything with cheese is great.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Happy Birthday! I hope today will be a fun day for you!
Thanks!^^
Today already beginnned well, I recieved the request I made on DevienART after countless month. So you can be sure I be happy after that.

D

Deleted member

Hello, new member here. I was reading through this thread and noticed a major problem: You're all really, really weird. Who the hell talks about ****ing hats? Literally ****ing hats? And **** as in verb, not an adjective.

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I'm hoping Kukui will let Ash keep Rockruff. It'd be a nice addition to his team. As for Bewear, its going to continue to be the Team Rocket gag for this region. Im guessing the writers didn't just want to have Bewear just be there as the gag however and decided to develop a relationship between it and Team Rocket.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hello, new member here. I was reading through this thread and noticed that a major problem: You're all really, really weird. Who the hell talks about ****ing hats? Literally ****ing hats? And **** as in verb, not an adjective.

Your facade doesn't work very well when I can see your 4000+ posts beside you. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello, new member here. I was reading through this thread and noticed that a major problem: You're all really, really weird. Who the hell talks about ****ing hats? Literally ****ing hats? And **** as in verb, not an adjective.

Huh? Did I accidentaly logged on the Team Fortress 2 forum?:4alph:
Too late, now you'll be magenta like me :troll:

jk, Happy Birthday!
Oh....Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, thanks!^^

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

Hello new member!. I hope you like it here. That being said, just HOW do the moonwalk like that?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Judging from the episode 15 preview, I think Ash could obtain that Rockruff from Kukui. It seems their bond is getting closer. I'm not sure whether it will evolve right away though. The preview gives some good hints for it, but it could also end up like similar episodes in the past where a major Pokemon will ponder about their evolution or show signs that it will experience it but won't do so in the end (that one DP episode with Pikachu and the Thunder Stone and another featuring Piplup learning Bide are good examples of that).

Bewear will probably continue being the new "blasting off" gag, especially now that it has developed a bigger liking for Team Rocket thanks to what Jessie did to it in today's episode.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Judging from the episode 15 preview, I think Ash could obtain that Rockruff from Kukui. It seems their bond is getting closer. I'm not sure whether it will evolve right away though. The preview gives some good hints for it, but it could also end up like similar episodes in the past where a major Pokemon will ponder about their evolution or show signs that it will experience it but won't do so in the end (that one DP episode with Pikachu and the Thunder Stone and another featuring Piplup learning Bide are good examples of that).

Bewear will probably continue being the new "blasting off" gag, especially now that it has developed a bigger liking for Team Rocket thanks to what Jessie did to it in today's episode.
Think Jessie will catch Bewear later?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hm. . .thought my sig was TOO quiet after I got rid of the hypnotic pattern, so I decided to do a different sort of placeholder.

I haven't ordered Splatoon 2 yet but it's probably the game I'm most likely to get so far, so I slipped it in on the opposite end and put it in greyscale to denote that I haven't paid for it yet. It's a little hard to tell with how drab BotW's American logo right around the title is, though. . .Ah well, one other game should fix that. Or me just preordering whenever and bumping it up to the colorized part.

Also Happy Birthday, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X ! You get a birthday angel!

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Think Jessie will catch Bewear later?
If she caught Bewear, I am almost positive that Team Rocket would win every battle they fight against Ash (at least at this point in time). Unless Ash, Lillie, and the other Trial Captains (Kiawa and Sophocles are an expection since their main Pokemon cannot evolve) decide to evolve their Pokemon or Ash gets Litten and fully evolves it, he, Lillie, and the latter 3 trial captains (which excludes Kiawa due to owning a Turtonator) would be at a significant disadvantage, especially if they all get seperated. I am almost positive Mimikyu will stay her main battler due to its hatred of Ash's Pikachu, but it'll otherwise consist of Meowth and Mareanie (with occasional usage in Wobbuffet) being the main battlers when Mimikyu is not fighting Pikachu. Plus, Team Rocket would be sent flying without Bewear's logic coming into play. :p

By the way, Happy Birthday to Metal Shop X Metal Shop X ! :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Your facade doesn't work very well when I can see your 4000+ posts beside you. :p
Nah, those are all my political theories such as....

Hello new member!. I hope you like it here. That being said, just HOW do the moonwalk like that?

Well you see, there are three important things in life to keep in mind: The Bermuda Triangle, Doritos, and the three other playable characters in SotN(because there's also the Axe Lord). What do those all have in common? 3. What's 3 plus 3 plus 3? Nine. Nein is the german word for no. I say no to my look in Castlevania 3. Now what's 9 divided by 3? 3. Now keep in mind there's 3 sides to a triangle.... Therefore, the triangle button is the key, clearly. :p

Oh! It's Anime Benzaïe!
That's cool!...I guess?:4dedede:
And thanks too!^^
>metalocalypse
>anime

I learn something new everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hm. . .thought my sig was TOO quiet after I got rid of the hypnotic pattern, so I decided to do a different sort of placeholder.

I haven't ordered Splatoon 2 yet but it's probably the game I'm most likely to get so far, so I slipped it in on the opposite end and put it in greyscale to denote that I haven't paid for it yet. It's a little hard to tell with how drab BotW's American logo right around the title is, though. . .Ah well, one other game should fix that. Or me just preordering whenever and bumping it up to the colorized part.

Also Happy Birthday, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X ! You get a birthday angel!

A birthday angel?! Woah! Thanks!^^
If she caught Bewear, I am almost positive that Team Rocket would win every battle they fight against Ash (at least at this point in time). Unless Ash and the other Trial Captains (barring Kiawa and Sophocles, although I could see Turtonator being good against Bewear) decide to evolve their Pokemon or Ash gets Litten and fully evolves it, he and the latter 3 trial captains would be at a significant disadvantage, especially if they all get seperated. I am almost positive Mimikyu will stay her main battler due to its hatred of Ash's Pikachu, but it'll otherwise consist of Meowth and Mareanie being the main battlers when Mimikyu is not fighting Pikachu. :p

By the way, Happy Birthday to Metal Shop X Metal Shop X ! :)
Thank you!^^
Nah, those are all my political theories such as....

Well you see, there are three important things in life to keep in mind: The Bermuda Triangle, Doritos, and the three other playable characters in SotN(because there's also the Axe Lord). What do those all have in common? 3. What's 3 plus 3 plus 3? Nine. Nein is the german word for no. I say no to my look in Castlevania 3. Now what's 9 divided by 3? 3. Now keep in mind there's 3 sides to a triangle.... Therefore, the triangle button is the key, clearly. :p

>metalocalypse
>anime

I learn something new everyday.
But...The World told me that everything, that any show that was animate was obviously a Anime! Did Za Warudo lied?
5ad.png

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Don't know if I'm late or not, but happy birthday Metal Shop X Metal Shop X .
Also, I am now the best Jedi.
You are not late my friend. And thanks too!^^

inb4 this game is bad even tough no one here really played it.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So. I know we're all excited for Breath of the Wild.

But what about Horizon: Zero Dawn?

I'll admit. The story isn't appealing to me much, which is a shame cause I was extremely intrigued when I first saw it. Hopefully its more exciting than it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom