• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ay, who said that she used the D word instead of the C one?
C word? Four-letter word that starts with C and is auto censored...
Are we talking about chicken?
But it's pretty obvious ****onami made this game for a quick buck from weaboos.

Still just as bad as Act Zero.
Of course it's obvious, you have to be blind to not realise that
There you go using "weeb" word again when you have an anime-esque avatar...
Shut up u weeb

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
So, we've all had FE Heroes for a while...

Who's our favorite characters?

Fittingly, Robin is my best/luckiest draw and my favorite character. I got him on my last roll.
Probably Bartre.

He gets me results more often than not. Though I'm the kind of guy who likes to mix up my team rather than just stick to one group.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
TBH everyone around here fits the overused definition of a "weeb" if they watch anime and like Japanese games.

Also, lol at Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan greentexting outside 4Chan.
See, his girl gets it. We all are weebs regardless and far from patriots of our own cultural products.

Also,

> Implying there's a rule about greentexting on Smashboards

D

Deleted member

BREAKING NEWS: Shishoe is a dumb child who never got sex ed. The lady version of the word
No, no, no. That's west euro sex ed. In normal sex ed we call them by their scientific terms. :p

Oh god, why did they give us sex ed in 5th grade? Me and my friends at the time were just laughing so hard and failed the class.

Also, it didn't even make me accomplish to learn how sex worked. They showed us the parts, yeah. But I still thought that you got girls pregnant through kissing. Man I was much different when I was a kid

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
No, no, no. That's west euro sex ed. In normal sex ed we call them by their scientific terms. :p

Oh god, why did they give us sex ed in 5th grade? Me and my friends at the time were just laughing so hard and failed the class.

Also, it didn't even make me accomplish to learn how sex worked. They showed us the parts, yeah. But I still thought that you got girls pregnant through kissing. Man I was much different when I was a kid
In the Netherlands we call everything and everyone a ****, so it wasn't even sex ed!"In yo beautiful face!"
Dandy 2014

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
See, his girl gets it. We all are weebs regardless and far from patriots of our own cultural products.

Also,

> Implying there's a rule about greentexting on Smashboards
Inb4 @Shishœ is triggered by this.

> Continues to greentext like a noob.

D

Deleted member

BREAKING NEWS: Shishoe is a dumb child who never got sex ed. The lady version of the word
Actually, we didn't get it a proper sex ed in my school
The closest we had was a class where the teacher asked us to anonymously submit questions about it and everyone asked what oral sex was
But I probably just don't know what word you guys are talking about because I'm no native english speaker
TBH everyone around here fits the overused definition of a "weeb" if they watch anime and like Japanese games.

Also, lol at Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan greentexting outside 4Chan.
>Implying my text is green
yes, i know why it's called greentexting just let me make a dumb joke
Inb4 @Shishœ is triggered by this.

> Continues to greentext like a noob.
Why would I be triggered?

D

Deleted member

Welp, got to Chapter 7, that means one thing only
Fire Emblem_09.png

I have to grind this ****** up to Lv7 for no reason
Don't ask me how having him at Lv7 unlocks a gaiden chapter or how anyone is supposed to find it out
shishi confirmed precious child
time for parental controlls
Oh yeah, I'm precious
Though I don't think I'm as innocent as you think

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Welp, got to Chapter 7, that means one thing only
View attachment 125901
I have to grind this ****** up to Lv7 for no reason
Don't ask me how having him at Lv7 unlocks a gaiden chapter or how anyone is supposed to find it out

Oh yeah, I'm precious
Though I don't think I'm as innocent as you think
shhhhh
Oh, and all anime is blocked as it's all above PG

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So, we've all had FE Heroes for a while...

Who's our favorite characters?

Fittingly, Robin is my best/luckiest draw and my favorite character. I got him on my last roll.
Of the units I have right now, Minerva. She has a pretty calm, cool, and collected personality, and is my hardest hitting unit right now who can even take most hits really well.

Subaki is also up there for me, mostly because he is one of my best tanks right now combined with a really good weapon (Sapphire Lance really shuts down sword-users). He wasn't one of my favorite Fates characters (I found him rather bland compared to other characters, and he was an underwhelming Pegasus Knight in the later portions of the game), but he does have some great moments in a few support conversations (his supports with Hinoka, Sakura, and Selena come to mind).

Once I get Takumi though, he will definitely be my favorite on my team.

What are the top five units that you want to get?

1. Tharja
2. Jakob
3. Odin
4. Kagero
5. Ryoma

Henry, Robin, Chrom, and Prince Corrin would also be nice but not too important to me.

Ike is unreleased, but once he comes out he'll definitely be top five material. Xander would also be alongside Ryoma, I'm a sucker for knight and samurai idealism. Ursula also interests me for uh... reasons.
1) Takumi
2) Oboro
3) Hinata
4) Hector
5) Chrom

Starting from 5 and going up to 1:

-I only want Chrom because I have 3 of the Awakening main character quartet: Lissa, Frederick, and Robin. Chrom is the only one I need at this point.

-I heard how OP Hector is in this game (even gains access to Distant Counter), and he is voiced by Patrick Seitz, one of my favorite VAs, so I definitely want him on my team.

-Hinata and Oboro are there because I absolutely adore Team Takumi, and I really like both characters. I heard that Hinata gains access to the Ruby Sword, which is the Sword equivalent to the Sapphire Lance, so I definitely think he'd be useful. Oboro has access to Rally Defense in this game, so I think she'd be really useful for that in addition to her great Defense and Resistance stats.

-Takumi because he's my favorite Fire Emblem character, period, and I really want to wreck havoc with his Fujin Yumi combined with his Close Counter skill.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Wait. You're 8 for life you say?
AUSSIE YOU SICK ****
If Quetzalcoatl can be a shotacon seducer, then why not me?

im gonna watch anime and im gonna see some tiddies
You know, for kids!

But we got Madame Flurry and Queen Valentina in Mario for your needs. :troll:

You wouldn't dare.

Oh wait, I'm safe from these "parental controls"

8 year old Grand Theft Auto player for life.
"Look at me, I've played Grand Theft Auto as a kid while 10 year olds play Call of Duty to this day. I'm such a special snowflake".

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

1. Tharja
2. Jakob
3. Odin
4. Kagero
5. Ryoma

Henry, Robin, Chrom, and Prince Corrin would also be nice but not too important to me.

Ike is unreleased, but once he comes out he'll definitely be top five material. Xander would also be alongside Ryoma, I'm a sucker for knight and samurai idealism. Ursula also interests me for uh... reasons.
  1. Leo
  2. Jakob
  3. Henry
  4. whoever
  5. Whoever

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
"Look at me, I've played Grand Theft Auto as a kid while 10 year olds play Call of Duty to this day. I'm such a special snowflake".
Says the one playing Dead or Alive since she was 6 years old.

Literally who?
I can understand if you never played Super Mario RPG. But NEVER playing Paper Mario & The Thousand Year Door? The hell?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

1. Tharja
2. Jakob
3. Odin
4. Kagero
5. Ryoma

1.) Marth
2.) Lyn
3.) Lucina
4.) Camilla
5.) Robin

I don't have any attachment to these characters, but they are the ones I know most about.

D

Deleted member

The funny thing is that one of my major ethnicities is Dutch, but it's not Dutch. :p It's Dutch-Indonesian, which funnily enough is nothing like how either of those countries are in modern times.

But basically we're Indonesians that were under Dutch rule, after WW2 was over though they migrated outside of Indonesia to countries like the USA. But I have family members that live in the Netherlands too.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It's also revealed that Jessie's Mimikyu has zero interest in fighting Pokemon battles unless it faces Ash's Pikachu, and when it eats food, it simply hops over it and munches it using the bottom portion of its body (or perhaps its using feet? Seriously, what is the true form of this Pokemon?).
But weird is, when I feed my Mimikyu Poke beans, it will munch wither on the fake Pikachu head or down there on the two eyes...

And this Over watch POTG made me and my other brother laugh so hard, me and my brother were playing No Limits in Volkskya Industries, and my other brother called "Levi" in this game in on the opposing team, he tends to flank and capture the first point, and he got beaten the sh** out of me and my other brother, and look what happened...

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Literally who?
One is a foxy movie actress that blows wind when Paper Mario grabs her "tail" and body slam people with her "acting talents". (Flurrie)

And other is a snooty Hey Arnold reject wearing a parrot hat that jiggles when hurt (Valentina).

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
One is a foxy movie actress that blows wind when Paper Mario grabs her "tail" and body slam people with her "acting talents". (Flurrie)

And other is a snooty Hey Arnold reject wearing a parrot hat that jiggles when hurt (Valentina).

True story, my mom wanted to stop me from finishing the game or using her in my party because "Flurrie was sexist and too sexy for children".

Easily shows that Nintendo did have balls before the censorship craze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom