• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Yeah I'm avoiding every SMO gameplay video. Would rather hop into it blind.

Hellboy was totally unexpected and a cool choice for Injustice. Black Manta looks good too.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
More gameplay footage of Fire Emblem Warriors featuring the newly revealed Fates royals has been released.

This one shows some gameplay footage of Leo, albeit when he is a boss for the battle. One of his attacks is spell that fires multiple lasers at once in a circular fashion. It also reveals some more moves from Takumi: one involves him creating wind blades by firing multiple arrows at once in all directions, the other involves him creating a "drone" (more like a ball of wind energy) from a single wind arrow that briefly stays still before exploding.

EDIT: For those that want to see the attacks I'm referring to without watching the above video, here are the gifs of the attacks:

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Pages from the Famitsu issue featuring Sonic Forces have popped up. We have some screenshots of the new tag team mode, and some new renders of custom characters, including our first look at the bird custom character.
[

Hope we get to see a more indepth look at the custom character creator soon. As mixed as I am on the game as a whole, I think the character creator is shaping up to be something really cool.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Rocket League's switch exclusive stuff is cool

No Blue Falcon is lame but eh we got a Metroid car

D

Deleted member

I'm wondering whether or not I should post some character concepts here, seeing as others have done so too. I just wonder if anyone would care about it at all
More gameplay footage of Fire Emblem Warriors featuring the newly revealed Fates royals has been released.

This one shows some gameplay footage of Leo, albeit when he is a boss for the battle. One of his attacks is spell that fires multiple lasers at once in a circular fashion. It also reveals some more moves from Takumi: one involves him creating wind blades by firing multiple arrows at once in all directions, the other involves him creating a "drone" (more like a ball of wind energy) from a single wind arrow that briefly stays still before exploding.

EDIT: For those that want to see the attacks I'm referring to without watching the above video, here are the gifs of the attacks:

Takumi looks super fun, especially with that wind blade spam.
Leo's laser attack seems to be great for bosses tho

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There's reports of Walmart selling Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle early.

Looks I'm going to have to be careful for the next few days.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Lady Laytons intro starts with a dream she is having about her running to Layton as he walks away in a foggy london and she wakes up crying and it goes on with her asking around town about Layton

I cri

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Couldn't care much about Raiden in Injustice, since my boy Sub-Zero is already in.

But I'm glad Black Manta's in it and now ****ing HELLBOY! I know he was the other popular choice that wasn't Spawn, so I'm happy.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Rocket League's switch exclusive stuff is cool

No Blue Falcon is lame but eh we got a Metroid car

I was expecting the Landmaster but I'll settle with this bad ass Samus car any day.

Also, the comments section of that trailer are complaining why are these cars exclusive to the Switch. :rolleyes:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I noticed something interesting regarding one of the Sonic Forces screenshots.

IMG_20170823_164321.jpg

In all of the previous footage we have seen, only one Wispon has been usable at a time, and any Wisp capsule for a different Wispon has been blank in the level you play. But here, both the Burst and Lightning Wisp are active, meaning you can use both of them. So maybe it's possible to bring a loadout of Wispons and switch between them on the fly in the full game?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Zoos are fun

Also, the comments section of that trailer are complaining why are these cars exclusive to the Switch. :rolleyes:
The other consoles got exclusive content. Like Xbox had a Gears of War car and the Warthog from Halo whilst PlayStation had Sweet Tooth's car from Twisted Metal.

It's just sheer entitlement. I guess PC players didn't get much but I'm fairly certain there's some form of mod support

D

Deleted member

Reminder the Pokken DX demo is out now, or at least should be as it was scheduled to release at 12pm EST, but you all know how the EShop can be sometimes

Chrono.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
D

Deleted member

Also, does anyone know if Pokken DX allows you to use each side of the Joypad as a separate controller?
It's on the Japanese eShop but not the American one.
The EShop is that group of friends who always show up two hours late so you start scheduling things two hours earlier than intended.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The ARMS Global Testpunch is up on the European eShop.

Obviously can't play online right now but it's there if you want to have it ready.

Mario + Rabbids has a Season pass

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-08-23-mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-reveals-season-pass

Get some extra Steampunk weapons, more maps and in 2018 a full on story expansion

>"Story" expansion
>In a Mario game
>AND a Rabbids game at that

What a time to be alive. The lore must be deeper than deepest here.

Rayman episode or bust.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
That's fairly extensive.

By the way, were you guys aware Bowser Jr. Was the main villain of this game?
Well, Jr. does say his father is on vacation in-game so I'm not too surprised.

And I saw that season pass coming the moment a pre-order bonus was announced.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Tfw the Tempest Trial banner ends tomorrow and you still don't have Celica, but just pulled a second Gray.
:skull:

At least this one has good IVs...so I have a +1 +Atk-Res Gray now...but Celica tho...

Chrono.

One of the artboards from DBFZ's Collectors Edition has Super Saiyan Bardock, apparently.

Don't get excited yet though, apparently this came from a Japenese Twitter account, which I can't seem to find. Though this seems like the kind of thing that would be hard to fake, especially given how accurate the Androids one looks.

Chrono.

Can't you try reverse image searching it?
Also great to know we might have a scientist in the roster
I did, it gave me some results for other JPN Twitter but none of them had the image despite Google telling me it did,

Only conclusion I can draw from this is that the original tweet is long gone now (for obvious reasons, if true).

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
One of the artboards from DBFZ's Collectors Edition has Super Saiyan Bardock, apparently.

Don't get excited yet though, apparently this came from a Japenese Twitter account, which I can't seem to find. Though this seems like the kind of thing that would be hard to fake, especially given how accurate the Androids one looks.
It would make sense; by my understanding, Bardock is really popular, especially in Japan. (from what I've seen, a lot of Xenoverse 2 seems to center around him, and he's had plenty of specials focusing on him in both the manga (through Jaco the Galactic Patrolman) and anime.

Chrono.

It would make sense; by my understanding, Bardock is really popular, especially in Japan. (from what I've seen, a lot of Xenoverse 2 seems to center around him, and he's had plenty of specials focusing on him in both the manga (through Jaco the Galactic Patrolman) and anime.
Yeah he really is.

In fact the trend of giving other Saiyans, Super Saiyan forms kinda started with Bardock when Toriyama did that Bardock one shot manga that got adapted later.

And yeah, Bardock was a major character for both Xenoverse 2 and Heroes.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I personally like Bardock too. My first and only experience with him was when playing Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and having him teleport and then counter with Tree Cannon or whatever the **** it's called. Made me feel like I actually was playing DBZ

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Metroid is getting pushed so hard. I love it

gonna try the pokken demo when i can i guess
I mean when its been in the ground as long as itbhas the only way to go is up or down and nintendo decided its going up because if it sunk into the ground anymore it hit the earth core where f-zero is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom