• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I like to think Todoroki was playing Dream Daddy in his "Will this game give me a functional father?" video.
Poor Hand Crusher knows so little...

Well, we WERE having a nice chat about Incorrect Quotes but YOU had to throw your hate around

Well it's just my opinion yo

D

Deleted member

Im not sure what the funniest part of this is

The fact that Kimishima put 3 watermelons in his mouth, the fact there is a part 2, the Deku doing really complex theories on All Might, the fact that it's almost 2 and a half hours long, or the fact that it's so realistic that im pretty sure they have all happened off screen.

. . .All of the above?
I imagine Deku's channel is all about All Might theories.
Including one that tries to link him to Arthur, C. Falcon and Max Brass, because, as of the series timeline, their games are old enough to have become legends "Does All Might Descend From These Classic Heroes?"
Well it's just my opinion yo
its my opinion that ur opinion stinks

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Including one that tries to link him to Arthur, C. Falcon and Max Brass, because, as of the series timeline, their games are old enough to have become legends "Does All Might Descend From These Classic Heroes?"

its my opinion that ur opinion stinks

I don't care what you think.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I paused the Sonic Mania opening cinematic at such a perfect time that I had to make the results my new display pic.

I laughed for like 15 minutes.

. . .clearly this means that I am Deku IRL
Age of Fire: Arthur's staunch support of Justice sews the seed for what would one day be known as One FOr All

Age of Heroes: Quirks have become mainstream, but a mighty one has been passed down for generations

Age of ARMS: heroes have been forgotten, with quirks being replaced by the ARMS gene, but justice still remains

Age of Speed: Heroes, villains, and fighting have all been forgotten in favor of technology. In fact, the power of One For All has long since subsided, but the title is still passed down, as the Captain Falcon.
WHEN DO I GET TO BREAK ALL OF MY LIMBS

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
@Shishœ
I think this English version of "Gravity Walls" is ok.
Now I want her to do shOut, the 2nd OP.

Chrono.

So Nintendo fixed the shop issue, people who got the Sonic Mania CE early won't be able to download it anymore

Unfortunately a bit too late since people have streamed and spoiled the whole thing at this point.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Tekken 7 already sold about 1.66 million units. I'm thinking that it being the first entry on PC helped a good bit. But I think it's on it's way selling more than Tag 2 in such a short time, since the Holiday season isn't even here yet.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think I'm turning into a subber over dubber purist.

I only prefer dubs because I don't have to pay as much attention

Chrono.

Tekken 7 already sold about 1.66 million units. I'm thinking that it being the first entry on PC helped a good bit. But I think it's on it's way selling more than Tag 2 in such a short time, since the Holiday season isn't even here yet.
Kinda funny considering it's getting blasted for a lot of the same reasons SFV did (lack of content, lackluster online on consoles).

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Kinda funny considering it's getting blasted for a lot of the same reasons SFV did (lack of content, lackluster online on consoles).
Wait... what?

I heard nothing but praise for Tekken 7.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have another villain for my comics. His bio is lighter than others cause he's supposed to have an air of mystery to him.

Name: Ryan Onishi
Bio: His past is unknown all is known is that he has a special ability to heal the wounds of anyone he touches, curing any illness even the uncurable. The side effect to said healing is he can overpower the recipients mind and use them as a hapless slave doing what he wills completely.

Chrono.

Wait... what?

I heard nothing but praise for Tekken 7.
Then you should check out more places like reddit, gaf, faqs, Twitter, etc.

It's pretty much universally agreed that the game lacks content in areas, despite the gameplay being pretty damn great.

Even Caddicarus said as much in his review.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm starting to wonder if we're expecting too much from Fighting Games nowadays.

Chrono.

I'm starting to wonder if we're expecting too much from Fighting Games nowadays.
I don't think so.

Street Fighter and Tekken ****ed up a little, but there's loads of FGs with rich content. Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 has a full story mode, arcade mode, mission mode, a really extensive and interactive tutorial, among other things. Blazblue games also have a similar amount of content to sink your teeth into. MKX has a long story mode as well as a variety of other mini games and modes. IJ2 has the Multiverse mode and Gear system which does boost replay value by quite a bit. KOFXIV has a pretty classic layout of modes in a standard arcade mode, a time trial mode, mission mode and survival, as well as some online modes like party.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't think so.

Street Fighter and Tekken ****ed up a little, but there's loads of FGs with rich content. Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 has a full story mode, arcade mode, mission mode, a really extensive and interactive tutorial, among other things. Blazblue games also have a similar amount of content to sink your teeth into. MKX has a long story mode as well as a variety of other mini games and modes. IJ2 has the Multiverse mode and Gear system which does boost replay value by quite a bit. KOFXIV has a pretty classic layout of modes in a standard arcade mode, a time trial mode, mission mode and survival, as well as some online modes like party.
Those are fair points.

That said I do think the FGC can be a bit overcritical at times.

I just see so much complaining about things that are ultimately fine.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Has anyone heard of Youtube having any issues at the moment? I've been trying to upload new custom thumbnails for a few of my videos, but when I try to, they get stuck in loading!

Last edited:
Has anyone heard of Youtube having any issues at the moment? I've been trying to upload new custom thumbnails for a few of my videos, but when I try to, they get stuck in loading!
I had the monkey show up and a random pop-up saying "debug," but I can still watch videos

YT is probably a bit borked right now

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Wild Battle theme of Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon is ****ing lit.

The ultra wait for the games is painful again.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
uh.. someone here watched my video I posted earlier? ^^'.. I was hoping to know some of your opinions ~

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah. I do think they should have added at least Team Battle and maybe Time Attack or something.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I honestly feel kind of the opposite. The first game's battle music felt kind of blah to me while Splatoon 2's feels a bit more enjoyable. Might just be me having gotten way too used to it, though.

. . .But I mean, Hightide Era songs (that one and Hooked) were added in an update in Splatoon 1, so who knows what fresh new band could pop up in Splatoon 2 down the road.
I just cant like Splatoon 2s battle music. Just wish that song I posted was in it

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
@Shishœ
Hope you have catch up to Made In Abyss episode 6...
I saw Chibi review he thinks that Marulk is probably a trap since Reg ask her if she is a girl... it explains a lot why they gave her a slightly more mature voice though
I still can't tell after well... I read the manga Marulk saved Reg and Riko she was punished to hang naked just like how Riko did back in the orphanage and a short info chapter 16.5 of vol 2 shows Marulk hang naked but I still can't tell since Marulk's private spot was block by Reg who looks blushed and said "irredeemable!"... and Japanese Wikipedia the sort of play it safe when mentioning Marulk's gender, they only mention Marulk did use male nouns to introduction, so it's a confirm but non canon that Marulk is a he.
The anime really portray Ozen very well compare to the manga, not only her voice but her expression is just lit.
I just can't wait for the next episode where thing's gonna get real... or not...

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
Splatoon 2's music was alright, though personally I wish they could've at least brought back a few original tracks...
They have them in the game, tied to the amiibo, but they don't play at all in the battles... It's a shame, the new tracks are nice and all but sometimes I just wanna listen to the originals while I play

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Splatoon 2's music was alright, though personally I wish they could've at least brought back a few original tracks...
They have them in the game, tied to the amiibo, but they don't play at all in the battles... It's a shame, the new tracks are nice and all but sometimes I just wanna listen to the originals while I play
Maybe they'll add them through dlc.

Chrono.

I absolutely loathed Splatoon's OST (or at least the regular battle themes and such).

That being said, all I heard of 2's so far (the demo Splatfest song) was pretty fire.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I absolutely loathed Splatoon's OST (or at least the regular battle themes and such).

That being said, all I heard of 2's so far (the demo Splatfest song) was pretty fire.
Why?

I thought it was one of Nintendo's best OSTs in a long while.
I will admit that one heavy metal styled song I never really grew fond of.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I enjoy Splatoon's OST when I'm playing the game, but I don't really find myself listening to it much outside of the game.

Barring a couple exceptions, of course.

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
Admittedly I listen to Salmon Run's music a lot, surprisingly enough
Like it has this beat to it that I enjoy a lot, especially Fishing Frenzy
It really feels like something you wouldn't hear anywhere else and that's what makes Salmon Run's music special to me

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
In my opinion, Splatoon 2 ost is way better than the first game.
I think the only songs I like from splatoon 2 are the Stores, Salmon run and splatfest and one of those only happen sometimes but the normal battle musics, Im sick is hearing

Edit: I also like some of the singleplayer songs

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
LOL I've gotten two friend requests since I've started using the Brella. I guess you could say my username and weapon combo is. . .

Practically perfect in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom