• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Im more excited for the weapon then the anime that I kinda forgot about
I'm kind of in the same boat, but I'm still pretty interested to see how the anime turns out.

To watch an anime is but for a fleeting moment, to wield the weapon of the masters is forever. Or some crud.

D

Deleted member

It will be more comparable once Duscroc becomes more easily available past USUM like how Zorua and Zoroark required the Celebi and one of the Shiny Beasts (which were HeartGold/SoulSilver events) to get in B/W, then Zorua became an in-game gift in B2/W2 and Zoroark became catchable in the wild in X/Y. :V

Everyone's just focusing on the limited distribution now and not thinking ahead.
Again, there's a difference, event-only Pokemon aren't anything new but Duskroc is an event-only evolution.
It'd be like locking an Eeveelution under an event Eevee where said Eevee can only evolve to that evolution and it cannot be obtained in any other way. It makes no sense when there are already other forms of it and will likely not be able to breed much like Battle Bond Greninja(which, unlike Duskroc, is avaible for as long as the SM demo exists).
It also means they'll have to make up some new evolution method for it in future generations unless they keep making Duskroc-locked Rockruff events

D

Deleted member

Orco: "I'm hungry, how about we go for a lasagna?"
Yeah, like, how about no, Orco? I'm having it for dinner today, why'd you have to remind me of that?

Testa: "We don't need someone with guts, we need someone cunning"
Clearly, it worked out greatly in the end.
This is like a It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia episode
*title card*
"Testa is betrayed and his family murdered"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, uuuhhh... someone wants to become a Hunger Games Simulator host? Make one game or two per day in another thread and stuff. :V

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

SS4 Caulifa needs to be a thing. But she somehow needs to grow a tail

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
ok, but what of it?
---
I got a question Ive been meaning to ask fir peeps. that play splatoon. What songs do you listen to when you play?
Uh. . .woomy music?

I never think to put on tunes that aren't actually in the game. Maybe that's for the best, whenever I have the sound off I seem to play slightly worse. Didn't stop me from taking it several steps past that and trying to play SaltyBet and Splatoon at the same time a few months back, though, LOL. I kept listening to their music and trying to bet while I was splatted.

D

Deleted member

Mfw Made in Abyss can make a crossdressing character without treating them like a joke. A+ in my book.
Also, I love Ozen, her voice and design are just perfect and I love how dorect she is.
Whoever decided on that cliffhanger deserves to die tho. WHAT DOES THE CUBE MEAN!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

SS4 Caulifa needs to be a thing. But she somehow needs to grow a tail
I doubt Super Saiyan 4 is ever coming back outside of Heroes/Xenoverse.

It just conflicts way too much with the current lore.

Super Saiyan 3 on the other hand, I see her getting that easily.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Here's a question to you all:

What does the term "best girl/boy" mean to you?

I've realized there are many different ways you can interpret when people say stuff like "X is best girl" or "Y is best boy." I'm curious to hear how you interpret the phase.

To me, "best girl/boy" is a character with a very likable personality, great character development, and is a varied + well-rounded individual overall.
Best Girl means gay frog

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I doubt Super Saiyan 4 is ever coming back outside of Heroes/Xenoverse.

It just conflicts way too much with the current lore.

Super Saiyan 3 on the other hand, I see her getting that easily.
...But they took Broly. Anything goes with Universe 6

Edit: LOL, it's not going to happen, but it should

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Uh. . .woomy music?

I never think to put on tunes that aren't actually in the game. Maybe that's for the best, whenever I have the sound off I seem to play slightly worse. Didn't stop me from taking it several steps past that and trying to play SaltyBet and Splatoon at the same time a few months back, though, LOL. I kept listening to their music and trying to bet while I was splatted.
splatoons 2 battle themes are pretty blah compared to the 1st games music. I listen to everything but the games music. Adding Splatoon 2s music would be good, i always loved it when this song played

Last edited:
I miss SS4. It as one of the craziest things to me as a kid and I ****ing loved it.

I get why SS1 is the iconic form, but I still kind of wish 4 was used more haha

Yesterday I started on episode 12 of Zeta Gundam. I just finished episode 26. I've played just as much Persona 4 (beat the boss that made me quit the game initially and played the summer break)

Please help :drsad:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Caulifla will become SSB, just after Goku makes that form obsolete by going SSB2, SSR, SSGSSSS, SSWTFBBQ, etc.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It's currently hailing where I live.

It's August 11th, I'm in the middle of the U.S., and it's hailing.

I'm not sure what's going on right now. It's just so weird.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
splatoons 2 battle themes are pretty blah compared to the 1st games music. I listen to everything but the games music. Adding Splatoon 2s music would be good, i always loved it when this song played
I honestly feel kind of the opposite. The first game's battle music felt kind of blah to me while Splatoon 2's feels a bit more enjoyable. Might just be me having gotten way too used to it, though.

. . .But I mean, Hightide Era songs (that one and Hooked) were added in an update in Splatoon 1, so who knows what fresh new band could pop up in Splatoon 2 down the road.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Man my mom and I are selling a crap tonne of my old games. I'mma make mad coin of all this. lol
Hope you don't regret it later - I sold Pikmin and Zombies Ate My Neighbours when I was younger. I was able to find Pikmin later for a reasonable price when I got the urge to play it, but that wasn't the case with Zombies Ate My Neighbours (I want to say it was around $80 at a used game store, while I had originally traded it in for a few bucks at best).

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hope you don't regret it later - I sold Pikmin and Zombies Ate My Neighbours when I was younger. I was able to find Pikmin later for a reasonable price when I got the urge to play it, but that wasn't the case with Zombies Ate My Neighbours (I want to say it was around $80 at a used game store, while I had originally traded it in for a few bucks at best).
I'm trading mostly games I don't play anymore.

D

Deleted member

I can't stop laughing at this.

BEEP BEEP I'M A SHEEP
I love Incorrect Quotes blogs but the Echoes one gets to be my second favorite thanks to the edited dialogue(nothing will ever beat the ****posting fest that is Incorrect Bungou Quotes).

BEEP BEEP I'M A SHEEP

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I love Incorrect Quotes blogs but the Echoes one gets to be my second favorite thanks to the edited dialogue(nothing will ever beat the ****posting fest that is Incorrect Bungou Quotes).

BEEP BEEP I'M A SHEEP

I hate incorrect quotes none of them are funny to me.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I paid to get the Tinkerbat form in Shantae, but I wonder If I can use the code in a different version than Steam

I don't like my steam version because I don't have a controller

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The heck did I just get stomped by a three man team for?!

*sees result screen*

I don't care if you're Level 2, how is it physically possible to only get 64 points?

D

Deleted member

I like to think Todoroki was playing Dream Daddy in his "Will this game give me a functional father?" video.
Poor Hand Crusher knows so little...
Well that escalated quickly...
Well, we WERE having a nice chat about Incorrect Quotes but YOU had to throw your hate around

MHA Youtube AU

It's funny because it's, like, 100% accurate

I bet you like watching newborns die, you heartless monster

Im not sure what the funniest part of this is

The fact that Kimishima put 3 watermelons in his mouth, the fact there is a part 2, the Deku doing really complex theories on All Might, the fact that it's almost 2 and a half hours long, or the fact that it's so realistic that im pretty sure they have all happened off screen.

. . .All of the above?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So I just read that a high-rated player from my least favorite sports team was suspended for some kind of sexual assault.

I hope that one missing player makes their season go downhill enough so they don't have a chance at the Super Bowl.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Here's a question to you all:

What does the term "best girl/boy" mean to you?

I've realized there are many different ways you can interpret when people say stuff like "X is best girl" or "Y is best boy." I'm curious to hear how you interpret the phase.

To me, "best girl/boy" is a character with a very likable personality, great character development, and is a varied + well-rounded individual overall.
Your definition is pretty much spot on. Characters who have favorable personality, attitude tends to be describe as the best girl/boy. Of course there are time it can be misinterpreted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom