• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This is what Shish needs to fight then, right?

Lurantis: Utterly disappointed in absolutely everything, wishes her species had a better movepull. Aerial Ace, Leech Life, Leaf Blade Poison Jab
Rhyperior: A philosopher, constantly ponders about the meaning of life and tries to understand everything there is to understand. Avalanche Outrage Bulldoze Rock Wrecker
Timburr: She's always ready for a fighting and is a graceful loser. Rock Slide Fire Punch Thunder Punch Mach Punch
Weedle: He just sits their in tranquil fury waiting for the day to come that he can summon his rath upon his enemies and utterly annihilate everything as Mega Beedrill. But that will have ti wait so it just coldly stares at it's enemies. Poison Sting String Shot Bug Bite Electroweb (THESE ARE LITERALLY ALL 4 MOVES HE CAN LEARN IN ORAS)
Forretress: The strong silent type, usually calm and plans out for it's teammates ahead. Stealth Rock Toxic Spikes Spikes Explosion
Voltorb: Absolutely insane, keeps screeching at everything claiming it's Arceus like it's a velociraptor with the ability to talk. Thunderbolt Signal Beam Foul Play Light Screen
Yeah you got it.

D

Deleted member

Gweeeeeeeen
-Pangoro(Jojo): tries too much to look cool. Will punch you. Hates donuts and bats. Acts like her leaf is actually a cigarette.
Ability: Mold Breaker
Moveset: Crunch/Bullet Punch/Hammer Arm/Poison Jab

-Blastoise(Sheppard): actually a nerd. Can't differentiate cannon from canon. Has the worst ships. Probably an Ankko supporter.
Ability: Torrent
Moveset: Hydro Pump/Aura Sphere/Ice Beam/Dark Pulse

-Golurk(Dois): curses the man who gave him life. Is forever bound to obey a kid. Just wants to be free. Do not dare to trap him in battle. Best buddies with Kurapika.
Ability: No Guard
Moveset: Focus Punch/Earthquake/Phatom Force/Stone Edge

-Murkrow(Akko): likes to play tricks on others. Eats 24/7 but never gets fat. Actually terrible at flying. Also a nerd but with better ships.
Ability: Prankster
Moveset: Foul Play/Taunt/Roost/Double Team

-Pikachu(Kurapika): he kind of just stands there, like, with the same blank smile. It creeps most of the team out but Dois doesn't seem to care. Extremely cool headed during a fight.
Ability: Static
Moveset: Nuzzle/Light Screen/Swagger/Volt Switch

-Kakuna(Kokoroko): "FEAR ME, YOUR TIME HAS COME!" that's him all the time. Thinks he's strong but needs to get a lucky Poison Sting to do ****. Probably a 70% chance from experience. Needs help if she falls over. Actually way past Lv10
Ability: Shed Skin
Moveset: Harden/Poison Sting/String Shot/Bug Bite

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
-Pikachu(Kurapika): he kind of just stands there, like, with the same blank smile. It creeps most of the team out but Dois doesn't seem to care. Extremely cool headed during a fight.
Ability: Static
Moveset: Nuzzle/Light Screen/Swagger/Volt Switch
Welp. That alone pretty much sweeps my first team as they were almost all ****ing water types

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Does corn and mayonnaise go well together?

IMG_20170811_120430.jpg

Also A+ packaging job GameStop, good thing I don't collect NiB.

IMG_20170811_120232.jpg

D

Deleted member

This is what Shish needs to fight then, right?

Lurantis: Utterly disappointed in absolutely everything, wishes her species had a better movepull. Aerial Ace, Leech Life, Leaf Blade Poison Jab
No ECSUCARIBAR/10
Rhyperior: A philosopher, constantly ponders about the meaning of life and tries to understand everything there is to understand. Avalanche Outrage Bulldoze Rock Wrecker
I hope he likes having shower thoughts
Timburr: She's always ready for a fighting and is a graceful loser. Rock Slide Fire Punch Thunder Punch Mach Punch
I don't like killing little kids
Weedle: He just sits their in tranquil fury waiting for the day to come that he can summon his rath upon his enemies and utterly annihilate everything as Mega Beedrill. But that will have ti wait so it just coldly stares at it's enemies. Poison Sting String Shot Bug Bite Electroweb (THESE ARE LITERALLY ALL 4 MOVES HE CAN LEARN IN ORAS)
A shame my Kakuna is also on the second team, it would've been a fun match
Forretress: The strong silent type, usually calm and plans out for it's teammates ahead. Stealth Rock Toxic Spikes Spikes Explosion
I'm worried about his suicidal impulses
Voltorb: Absolutely insane, keeps screeching at everything claiming it's Arceus like it's a velociraptor with the ability to talk. Thunderbolt Signal Beam Foul Play Light Screen
Oh, that's u
Welp. That alone pretty much sweeps my first team as they were almost all ****ing water types
Half of them are water but Lotad is part grass

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This girl today at Wal-Mart forgot her ID and couldn't buy some beer.

The plot twist? She handled the situation respectfully, and left without incident.

God bless her. Because that's a blue moon occurance here.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Some concept art of Marth and Anna for FE Warriors.

I kinda want to see a short-haired Anna design now.

D

Deleted member

I am pleased to be heavily associated with Dan the mother****ing Man
Mother****ing who?
This girl today at Wal-Mart forgot her ID and couldn't buy some beer.

The plot twist? She handled the situation respectfully, and left without incident.

God bless her. Because that's a blue moon occurance here.
It's true, I was the the beer
I even clapped
Some concept art of Marth and Anna for FE Warriors.

I kinda want to see a short-haired Anna design now.

Mfw not even Anna will be playable
Liek if u cri evertiem

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Hey guys, sorry for interrupting the conversation (yet again; it's a bad habit ^^'), but I just debuted my channel on YouTube, and I looked for a better place to promote the video, and I didn't find.. so, can you guys at least check my debut here? ^^'

feel free to comment too

D

Deleted member

Ok real talk I want to know how any show can have characters like this *******
There was a problem fetching the tweet
My phone embedded the wrong thing somehow
You say you embedded the wrong thing but the one you did actually fits your post perfectly
Hey guys, sorry for interrupting the conversation (yet again; it's a bad habit ^^'), but I just debuted my channel on YouTube, and I looked for a better place to promote the video, and I didn't find.. so, can you guys at least check my debut here? ^^'

feel free to comment too
Hey, quick question, do you accept constructive criticism?

I'm not able to watch it rn but, like, is the video really in Portuguese?
Because I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here that understands it
That guy. For a guy who's the cause of literally everything bad, he's amazing
He's the guy doing the weird pose?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
@SegaNintendoUbisoft got noticed by Jim ****ing Sterling, son.

Opossum Opossum
@Erureido
Aetheri Aetheri
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
@Shishœ
Schnee117 Schnee117
A Distant Demon A Distant Demon
@Kirby Dragons

Okay. Looks like everyone has their partner.

Now here's the next part.

You are going to be your partner's rival.

You are going to do the random page method to chose six more Pokemon. Then you will make movesets for those Pokemon. Your goal will be to be as hard to beat as you can.

Basically you're going to make a challenge for your partner to overcome.

For example, if I had a partner, (I don't) I would have to think up movesets for...

• Cofagrigus
  • Larvesta
  • Espeon
  • Cherrim
  • Stunfisk
  • Dewott
Then I would make movesets based on what I think could easily counter my rival's team. Remember the personalities of the Pokemon you will face, maybe you could use that to your advantage.

Same rules apply, no repeats and no legendary/mythical Pokemon.

Make sense folks?

Go get them.

After everyone has done step two, we'll move on to the final step.

And maybe if you want, a bonus round. But let's get this part done with first.
New team (we still have the realistic application right?):

Metagross "Harbinger" - Iron Defence/Psychic/Hammer Arm/Bullet Punch
Altaria "Aria" - Dragon Pulse/Dragon Dance/Aerial Ace/Roost
Gyarados "Scylla" - Flamethrower/Waterfall/Outrage/Frustration
Gallade "Sheev" - Teleport/Leaf Blade/Close Combat/Thunder Punch
Omanyte "Lord Helix" - Hydro Pump/Withdraw/Toxic/Protect
Dusclops "Reaper" - Disable/Psychic/Shadow Punch/Confuse Ray

Harbinger is known for absolutely devastating any and all foes it comes against due to it's beyond Supercomputer Intellect and devastating weight. It uses it's intellect to fully analyse all foes whilst keeping them at bay with it's Psychic abilities looking for weak points in the foe and areas to bolster it's own defence. The team's ace.

Aria is known for her absolute grace during combat adding her own flair to attacks thus making her more unpredictable. Should she get hit than she can Roost to recover health and subsequently use Dragon Dance to bolster her capabilities.

Scylla is the team Berserker. He is relentless in his attacks and harbours rage like none have seen. He is often left well alone as a result.

Sheev is The Senate is known for his cold, calculated and ruthless attacks as master at Swordplay. Able to predict his foes attacks he is able to quickly devise a counter strategy and act accordingly. His Teleport allows for him to utterly turn the tables. Works especially well in tandem with Harbinger

Lord Helix is very relaxed and as such prefers to whittle opponents down over time with Toxic and stalling opponents out. However Hydro Pump is the trick up it's shell catching many foes off guard.

Reaper is known for his silence and slowness. He prefers to fight by disabling an opponents attacks and confusing them such that it can get closer and send them to the realm within.

@Erureido 's initial team was this:

I got a team mostly filled with basic-stage Normal-types as well as three fully-evolved Pokemon.

The team:
Zangoose
Aggron
Talonflame
Ursaring
Yungoos
Hoothoot

Movesets:
Zangoose: Quick Attack, X-Scissor, Crush Claw, Close Combat
Aggron: Iron Head, Smack Down, Iron Defense, Automize
Talonflame: Brave Bird, Roost, Flame Charge, Agility
Ursaring: Hammer Arm, Thrash, Bulk Up, Shadow Claw
Yungoos: Hyper Fang, Yawn, Crunch, Rest
Hoothoot: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Aerial Ace, Steel Wing

Personalities:
Zangoose: Short-tempered and generally aggressive. It's also very competitive, believing that it needs to score as many knock outs as possible in order to prove itself, hence why all of its attacks are physical moves. It has a rivalry going on with Ursaring, mainly because it sees the latter as a stronger individual. Zangoose spends a lot of time training by scratching and beating up nearby trees.

Aggron: The team ace. Despite its looks, Aggron is a surprisingly calm Pokemon and generally not quick to anger unless something REALLY ticks it off. It contemplates battle strategies and general life goals. In battle, it focuses on sharpening its Defenses so that it can withstand most hits while fighting back with a strong attack like Iron Head.

Talonflame: The scout of the team. It generally likes to fly around the skies and look for anything of interest, whether it'd be food for the team, an upcoming foe, or weather patterns. Upon being summoned from its Pokeball, its first instinct is to fly around for a brief period to time. When interacting with others, it can be shy at times, but it also knows when it's necessary to put up a brave front.

Ursaring: It's very competitive with Zangoose, but that's mainly because the latter keeps talking about how it will surpass Ursaring in terms of winning more knock outs. Ursaring gets annoyed by Zangoose's constant declarations, thinking the latter needs to tone it down. Ursaring already thinks of its itself as very strong, thus not training hard as Zangoose does.

Yungoos: A voracious eater who just loves to eat. Because of its eating habits, it tends to doze off very quickly, hence why it knows the moves Yawn and Rest.

Hoothoot: A careful analyzer who likes to watch its surroundings. It tends to join Aggron on its meditation sessions, sometimeshelping it by looking around to make sure nothing interrupts Aggron's deep moments of thought.
Press F to pay Respects.

Mother****ing who?

That one is an imposter. This is the real Dan the Man:
He looks better in slow-mo though.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Nintendo: "Here we go again...."

Conveniently they only try suing after the Switch is building success too....didn't do **** when it was revealed last year...or January when they showed off what the Switch can do...

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218

Oh, of course! I'm accepting feedback to improve for future videos; I know that for the first one there's much to get better ^^"

--The video is in portuguese, but there's english subtitles =)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You say you embedded the wrong thing but the one you did actually fits your post perfectly

He's the guy doing the weird pose?

Took me 6 minutes to fix it as somehow my phone embedded the wrong tweet
Him, yeah
That one is an imposter. This is the real Dan the Man:

He looks better in slow-mo though.

Does that guy try murdering people for making fan games only to die during game development?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My buddy Tedo was screaming on the mic when we were playing TF2 because he had high ping and he was getting his ass kicked.

The high ping made his scream sound like the death audio from Slenderman. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Oh she'll be playable.

They're just saving her for DLC because it's a characterisation crime to have Anna in the base game.
Brb arresting Awakening
It looks like a dinosaur.

And we hadn't yet established that dinosaur = dragon.
That didn't come until we got the T. rex :V
Dragons are literally big lizards with wings, that's what the guys back in the Middle Ages based them on.
Dinosaurs are literally big lizards, just without the wings

Tl;dr lizards are similar to other lizards

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Nintendo: "Here we go again...."

Conveniently they only try suing after the Switch is building success too....didn't do **** when it was revealed last year...or January when they showed off what the Switch can do...
This will definitely kill the Switch, Nintendo stole the concept that Gamevice had first.
Apparently Nintendo Prime seems to be more concern, me my concern level is 4.5/10. I understand Nintendo tends to be good on lawsuits, but in this year where weird things tend to happen, we might just need a slight concern on this one but of course not being too paranoid about it. Since... 3DS lawsuit on the other hand was the first time Nintendo lost the lawsuit, thankfully that didn't kill the 3DS but pay out the money until 3DS line is history.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
lol Sergio is just playing SA2 because Aaron overslept and he's so peeved.

"This is very unprofessional of him."

Chrono.

Idk if I wanna watch the stream.

I still wanna go in as blind as possible but this also would count as official news which I'm relatively fine with.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Idk if I wanna watch the stream.

I still wanna go in as blind as possible but this also would count as official news which I'm relatively fine with.
I feel the same, I hope it's not a bombshell regarding the story or something.

It's been worth it so far though for seeing Sergio call Aaron and get put to voicemail. :p

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
hell yeah, the bella is coming to Splatoon, now I have a reason to play
I already named myself MaryPopins, because I'm a character short of actually spelling it properly but I'm pretty sure everybody will get the gist.

Just a spoonful of sugar helps the *woomy* go down

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I pre-ordered on Steam but I don't recall if I already have Sonic 1. I wasn't planning my first playthrough to be on my laptop anyway. But yeah, if you pre-ordered Mania on PC before August 15th, you will get Sonic 1 for free.

Also they are unboxing the Collectors Edition that shows one of the Hard Boiled Heavies. It's the one that was teased in Mirage Saloon.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Serebii said:
The first information has come out officially about Lycanroc and has confirmed that Lycanroc Dusk Form will be distributed on the Nintendo Network as a Rockruff that can evolve from Friday, November 17, 2017, until Wednesday, January 10, 2018 and, as noted before, is only available through this event distribution.
So the Rockruff event can only evolve in a span of two months.

You can easily evolve Rockruff in maybe a day or two.

My question here is why is there a limitation to an EVENT POKÉMON'S evolution??

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That statue looks so much nicer than when it was first revealed. Can't wait for it.

Also, 26 random Collectors Edition boxes will have a signature from Hoshino-san or Iizuka-san on the box. Only applies to U.S copies though.

They will also be giving out more intro manuals.

Swamp's game:
  • Karrablast (Hates my other Pokémon and wants to run the show by himself. Swords Dance/Megahorn/Scary Face/Screech)
  • Dewpider (Observant, friendly, and curious. Mirror Coat/Aqua Ring/Protect/Leech Life)
  • Fletchinder (Fast-paced and competitive, likes flying around and getting ahead of himself and everybody else. Acrobatics/Flare Blitz/Flame Charge/Fire Blast)
  • :095: (Completely obedient and only wants to serve me, but a little cocky. Stone Edge/Iron Tail/Roar/Dig)
  • :178: (Highly intelligent and good at problem solving. Will do things herself if she can't get anyone else in line. Psychic/Air Slash/Roost/Calm Mind)
  • :039: (Naïve and a bad listener, floats around a lot. Sing/Dazzling Gleam/Heal Pulse/Drain Punch)
Puff's my ace.
Kirby's team

My Random team
:181:
Tunderbolt - Focus Blast - Hidden Power (Ice) - Dragon Pulse

Aron
Stealth Rock - Rock Tomb - toxic - Iron tail

:098:
Double ****
Crabhammer - Brick Break - Return - Rock Slide

Klang
Gear Grind - Thunder Wave - Volt Switch - Hyper Beam (lol)
Torkoal
Heat Wave - Toxic - Protect - Sludge Bomb
:189:
Dazzling Gleam - Giga Drain - Reflect - U turn

Swear to god Swamp, if this ends with a tournament/pokemon Showdown fights.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
only more of a reason to call this pokemom stupid
How they're handling the method of obtaining it is stupid. The Pokémon itself is really cool.

But we're already two mistakes in. What the HELL is going on?

Damn now I'm afraid to see its base stats... Nothing like GF going for a hat trick. >:T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom