• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Give me one long haired bish and the rest of the cast can just be Cervantes's mustache for all I care. :p

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
There was a problem fetching the tweet

To the surprise of no one, Meme Kong and Fatter Donkey Kong dominated the token females.

This next poll with DK Junior and Walrus K. Rool will be interesting.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Who's this "Peri" chick? I kind of like her design

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well then play Path of Radiance, Coricus!
Maybe I'll consider it if the Switch gets Gamecube VC. I don't want to sail on the seven seas pillaging and plundering, but I also don't have a Wii and I've heard getting it is a bit of a. . .mess.

I have at least two other Fire Emblem games that I either can already or soon will be able to get perfectly legally if I absolutely need another one, to say nothing of not even beating all of the ones I have or going anywhere near exploring every ounce of content or tackling any more than the easiest difficulty level, so I think I can afford to wait.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
She's a yandere. Her favourite things in the world are killing people, and blood.
Well, y'know

a Berserker can be bloodthirsty in battle but still kind and caring in the bedroom

D

Deleted member

Peri is literally a murderer who even threats killing members of her own army
It's no surprise someone who trusts Garon would have her as a retainer and forgive all her crimes despite having the authority to arrest her

D

Deleted member

Peri is one of those people that kills her servants for the fun of it. So much so that's why she can no longer have any. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Peri is one of those people that kills her servants for the fun of it. So much so that's why she can no longer have any. :p
Ah, so she's like a comic book villain.

Kinda fitting she almost looks like a medieval Harley

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Some of the posts here are so nerdy and weird that make me feel like I'm the coolest man in the universe.
Is it because of the Fire Emblem talk or? :p

inb4 you want Bandanna Dee to become a playable character in Fire Emblem Heroes. :):):) (let's be honest, that would be very strange).

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I only have friends because I am weird. :p

With her loving to kill, you'd think she'd be a good unit, but nah. She's a pretty weak unit, unfortunately.
Well, y'know

If people are obsessed with something, it's most likely because they cannot do/ get it.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Is it because of the Fire Emblem talk or? :p

inb4 you want Bandanna Dee to become a playable character in Fire Emblem Heroes. :):):) (let's be honest, that would be very strange).
No, it's not because of that, well, some of the posts are, but not... that, eh, it doesn't matter.

I only have friends because I am weird. :p
That's cool, I'm also weird sometimes, but weird funny, not weird creepy or something like that.

D

Deleted member

Well, y'know

If people are obsessed with something, it's most likely because they cannot do/ get it.
But the thing is she does do it, all the time. Peri is one of those characters you'd think would start with a killer axe.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Um, Peri's not a Yandere. She's violent and psychopathic, but she has no affection for the main character compared to Tharja and she shows loyalty, not affection, to Xander. She also has issues and that's because:
Her mother was killed by a servant when she was a child. Despite the servant being brought to justice, this made Peri paranoid around her servants, eventually giving her the mindset that her mother's killer was still around and made her violent and hateful towards them to the point of killing them out of vengeance. And how did she come to get her bloodlust? Because of her douche of a father who did nothing to help her or even stop her from killing, giving her the impression that killing was perfectly acceptable and she eventually grew to love killing. Basically, her childish mindset and bloodlust come from her father doing nothing to discipline, control or even help her.
That being said, it is possible for Peri to change. While she has the same problems as Cordelia and Tharja when it comes to the support system and unchanging dialogue, having Peri support with Laslow will actually help change her views on killing and she actually tries to change her mindset on killing for fun. While this will never be noticed much in the Localized versions of Fates, this change is hugely noticeable with the Children Festival DLC in Japan, when Peri tries to control Soleil's hatred towards the enemies ruining the festival and encourages Soleil not to become what she had become.
Not trying to change opinions, but Peri's no yandere. And she's also an example of what ****ty parenting can do.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
But the thing is she does do it, all the time. Peri is one of those characters you'd think would start with a killer axe.
I was just joking based on your assesment she's not a very good unit...

D

Deleted member

That's cool, I'm also weird sometimes, but weird funny, not weird creepy or something like that.
I was (somewhat) joking. Here is where I vent most of my geekiness. Most friends I have IRL are just average day joes. That crack memes at any opportunity.

I'm a fun kind of weird too. And everyone here pretty much knows my biggest "secret", sooo....

I was just joking based on your assesment she's not a very good unit...
Ah, okay, I see that now. My bad, I thought you were serious for a second there. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Um, Peri's not a Yandere. She's violent and psychopathic, but she has no affection for the main character compared to Tharja and she shows loyalty, not affection, to Xander. She also has issues and that's because:
Her mother was killed by a servant when she was a child. Despite the servant being brought to justice, this made Peri paranoid around her servants, eventually giving her the mindset that her mother's killer was still around and made her violent and hateful towards them to the point of killing them out of vengeance. And how did she come to get her bloodlust? Because of her douche of a father who did nothing to help her or even stop her from killing, giving her the impression that killing was perfectly acceptable and she eventually grew to love killing. Basically, her childish mindset and bloodlust come from her father doing nothing to discipline, control or even help her.
That being said, it is possible for Peri to change. While she has the same problems as Cordelia and Tharja when it comes to the support system and unchanging dialogue, having Peri support with Laslow will actually help change her views on killing and she actually tries to change her mindset on killing for fun. While this will never be noticed much in the Localized versions of Fates, this change is hugely noticeable with the Children Festival DLC in Japan, when Peri tries to control Soleil's hatred towards the enemies ruining the festival and encourages Soleil not to become what she had become.
Not trying to change opinions, but Peri's no yandere. And she's also an example of what ****ty parenting can do.
to bad I had her benched. I used her one then put her away

Last edited:
You know, if I ever planned. . .once in FE I would probably succeed so much more. But Awakening taught me that if I move units forward I win
it worked in FE 6 and 7 too. Shadow Dragon seems to continue the trend

It does not work in Conquest, or at the very least on hard mode

If I planned even one turn ahead I would have beat chapter 10 super easily but whoops.

Fun chapter though. I like the fact you are almost guaranteed to be overwhelmed and pushed back. For FE7 defense I never had to move after getting set up. Really feels like an actual defense.
:061:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
xD Well, I can totally confirm that to be true, Chandelure! xP Never change!
Thanks, Andrea! :D

I was (somewhat) joking. Here is where I vent most of my geekiness. Most friends I have IRL are just average day joes. That crack memes at any opportunity.

I'm a fun kind of weird too. And everyone here pretty much knows my biggest "secret", sooo....
Hahaha, cool.

Tell me your secret.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Lyn, Lucina and Ike are the top three.
Though if you combine votes (from what we know) it goes Ike, Lyn then Lucina.

Ike, Lyn, Lucina and Roy get variations.

Chrono.

Goddamn it, now I'm gonna be rolling for Camilla AND another Roy.

Roy not falling off second dude and Lyn not falling off 1st dudette makes me happy

Roy getting a Choose Your Legends version as well makes me happy too

And now all 3 FE7 lords are on the list thanks to corrin getting the boot for Eliwood!!

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

So the best Lords won with Roy and Lucina as secondary winners? On the same day I return to Discord?

I have little problems with this at all.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I didn't expect Tharja to advance beyond third where she was before, but I'm still somehow disappointed knowing now that second place is also getting new versions as well. :shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker: And despite being third, she got more than Roy who is second place for the guys.

I kid though. 4 winners is a better outcome than just two. :) But 6 wouldn't be too unreasonable of a leap right?

Last edited:
Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Just realize that whales exist

Whales now have 4 different special versions to obtain
4 of them
With RNGacha

Nintendo is about to make so much money Anna will have to pay attention

Ninian made top 100. nice
Dieck is 209 tho :(
Sperm Whale, Blue Whale, Narwhal(e), and Killer Whale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom