• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Now if we're talking distressing ads, this one is up there.

Well if we're going with creepy, dated ads, then this one takes the cake.
It's even been used for deep web videos to spook people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
http://nintendoeverything.com/final...in-switch-but-no-plans-to-port-the-game-over/

G: Is there any possibility for Final Fantasy XV to be released on Nintendo Switch?

HT: There are no Plans, it wouldn’t run…

G: It wouldn’t run at all?

HT: It might run… But we haven’t conducted the proper tests on whether it would run properly on Switch or not, so I cannot say for sure.

G: So there is no plan at all?

HT: There are no plans for Switch at the moment, but overall, there is interest in the platform among the development team. We do have lots of Nintendo fans inside BD2.

Incidentally, I think that Switch would be really cool if it could run Android apps on its portable screen…
I mean part of me expected this but...

Ah well...

Funny that think it "might" though.

Chrono.

1-2 Switch would've been perfect for a packaged title, I know it's being sold separately since it would bloat the Switch's cost quite a bit, but if that's the case then just make it a budget title instead of slapping a full price tag on it.

Only way this would make sense to me is if the eShop version (if it even has one) is the cheaper alternative.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I will say though that perhaps KH3 and FFVIIR are more likely as they use Unreal.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Found a Heroes summoning simulator and have been using it to gauge how many orbs it takes to get a focus unit, specifically Camilla. Was seeing if say, 40 bucks of orbs (75) could reliably get you your target, and only 4 out of 10 times did she come up.

Then I went into Heroes and actually tried it for real with 48 orbs expecting disappointment and three summons later I have a five-star Camilla. :laugh: Yay RNG! Now I'll sit and wait until the 15th to see what the next focus units are.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Video isn't working,but this is the one with the baby, right? People think Nintendo's personally mocking them with it, and 'hardcore gamers' ARE acting like babies these days
On one hand I don't see what's so appealing about 1-2-Switch's advertising at all even as one of the few people that's actually curious what kind of HD Rumble they used in it. I think it might be a nice party game for those looking for something more in the vein of a board or card game to play at gatherings, but the advertising is a bit. . .eh.

On the other hand, gamers take everything WAY too personally and seem to think that everything Nintendo does is some kind of conspiracy to insult and torment them. I highly doubt this was actually meant to mock anyone. It's kind of a poetic yet depressing self-inflicted punishment, people are so desperate to think someone is out to get them that they'll put themselves through emotional trauma as though there actually were.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Do you want Sora support threads?

Because that's how you get Sora support threads.
Weren't there already Sora support threads?

I guess they'll just expand to the point of being annoying though. Sorta like K. Rool and Bandana Dee support. But at least Sora is relevant.

D

Deleted member

It took from August 6th until today to go from Level 25 to Level 50 on Overwatch
I've only played overwatch for a few weeks and I was already well over level 80.(If not more, but I can't remember.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I looked it up. Nothing about it looks interesting to me.
I don't know about you, but....
6. How will the show evolve to suit these modern times?
The bus will reportedly feature modern tools and incorporate adventures focused on technology and other realms of STEM.
Sooooo........Ruvik is going to be a special guest star?
http://nintendoeverything.com/final...in-switch-but-no-plans-to-port-the-game-over/

Ah well...

FFXV for Switch would be nice for those who don't have FFXV yet. But that being said, I'm not surprised if it ever does or not.

That aside, I think the new Dissidia would work for the Switch more, considering how the first Dissidia and Dissidia 012 were on the PSP, a handheld. Putting the new Dissidia on the Switch would be pretty nice for those who want the new Dissidia to be portable and on the go like it's predecessors. Not to mention that Koei Tecmo are also working on the new Dissidia like they are with Fire Emblem Warriors, so Koei Tecmo does have experience with the Switch if they are interested in putting the new Dissidia on the Switch.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
It took from August 6th until today to go from Level 25 to Level 50 on Overwatch
Because of me trying to avoid spending money on Lootboxes during the events, I'm already Level 317.(3 stars and 17).

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Weren't there already Sora support threads?

I guess they'll just expand to the point of being annoying though. Sorta like K. Rool and Bandana Dee support. But at least Sora is relevant.
Hey, Dee is relevant, they just have other complications due to being a mook in a hat that hasn't even had an official name change yet.

I don't dislike K. Rool because of his irrelevancy, though, I just think he has a larger proportion of intolerably rabid fans than other support bases thanks to watching some things happen on GameFAQs a couple years back.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
https://www.dominosweddingregistry.com/gifts http://time.com/4664125/dominos-wedding-registry/?xid=time_socialflow_twitter

Are you A: getting married and B: love pizza? Then boy, Dominos has got the thing for you. I would not mind such a gift personally....
STOP MAKING ME WANT TO BUY A PIZZA :V
Hey, Dee is relevant, they just have other complications due to being a mook in a hat that hasn't even had an official name change yet.

I don't dislike K. Rool because of his irrelevancy, though, I just think he has a larger proportion of intolerably rabid fans than other support bases thanks to watching some things happen on GameFAQs a couple years back.
Give Bandana Dee a name change, and I'll be okay with it. Till then, they're literally just a Waddle Dee with a Bandana and Spear.

K. Rool hasn't been the main villain in years.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
http://www.theverge.com/2017/2/8/14...nt=entry&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
It's a shame I'm too afraid to ride a roller coaster cause this sounds cool

Pfft
You're not level 2051 yet?
Does this guy/girl just play constantly? If I didn't have to work I'd play much more but I only really play 5-6 matches a day.

Also how do you know they're level 2051?

Because of me trying to avoid spending money on Lootboxes during the events, I'm already Level 317.(3 stars and 17).
I'm the opposite. Overwatch is an expensive hobby.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Does this guy/girl just play constantly? If I didn't have to work I'd play much more but I only really play 5-6 matches a day.

Also how do you know they're level 2051?

I'm the opposite. Overwatch is an expensive hobby.
They actually might be lower than that. Nonetheless they're at least level 1801. You can tell by their Platinum-Gold portrait.
You get into silver at 601, and gold at 1201.

They're probably a streamer, so it's basically their job to play

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
STOP MAKING ME WANT TO BUY A PIZZA :V

Give Bandana Dee a name change, and I'll be okay with it. Till then, they're literally just a Waddle Dee with a Bandana and Spear.

K. Rool hasn't been the main villain in years.
Yeah, poor guy definitely needs a name change. It might even be the main thing potentially holding him back from being considered.

I think K. Rool has an insane enough fandom to overcome his lack of relevancy since he got a Mii costume against all odds, I just don't like the antics said insanity results in.

K. Rool supporters are like the Metroid fans of Smash Bros. The actual Metroid fans in the Smash Bros fandom are almost like that, but Ridley being an unfortunate punching bag averts it from being identical.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
They actually might be lower than that. Nonetheless they're at least level 1801. You can tell by their Platinum-Gold portrait.
You get into silver at 601, and gold at 1201.

They're probably a streamer, so it's basically their job to play
That's intense.... What level are you?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I read r/kappa.

Why did I read r/kappa.

They hate everything.
You went on a sub reddit where it's based of the cancer that is the Twitch chat.

This is all on you Swamp, you should have been much more intelligent about this

Ah well...

To be fair, FFXV runs like trash on everything that isn't a PC. Switch will be fine without it

D

Deleted member

I'm just going to warn everyone that this is likely going to be the next big meme.
IMG_2429.PNG
IMG_2430.PNG

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Evvelid.jpg

Here's the first draft of my first attempt at relearning how to draw. I call it "Evvelid"

and it's missing it's head, which I'm going to draw separately on a different piece of paper

It's one of the characters for my story

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
HECTOR FINALLY GOT A POINT OF SPEED

...and yet he still can't double ****, even after getting a speedwings.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I really hate geography....can't believe in the earlier school it was my fav subject. =.=

Added two more folks on here on steam so if you see WitchKing then thats me.

And in other news........I'm now a fan of Fire Emblem so I will be buying some game/s in summer. Most likely Awakening. Maybe also Fates. Maybe maybe even Shadows of Valentia too. And FE Warriors + 2018 whenever I get the Switch.

In meantime, FEH and expanding a fanart collection will do for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom