• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
And I just unlocked all of the Arms for all the fighters...

Until the next addition that is...

Going to focus on refining my skills in the game and will experiment with a bunch of combinations...perhaps even use some other characters besides Min Min...

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
With all the Splatoon 2 hype going on, I might as well change my avatar in spirit of the new release.

I feel like Callie is under-appreciated, so I will change my avatar to my favorite of the two Squid Sisters.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Honestly does anyone care about Arms?
I still care about it - just yesterday I played it with a friend who came over and he seemed to enjoy it quite a bit.
However, I will admit that since Splatoon's launch and all the hype behind it, ARMS has fallen a little to the side as a result. Still, provided they keep the game updated and maintain a stable player base, then hopefully more people will come back or get a copy of the game for themselves.

If Nintendo does go through with more characters and more content, then yes, I'll still care about ARMS.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Early Splatoon concept art is fascinating. I saw someone share some images and apparently things like the weapons, the giant statues in Inkopolis Plaza, Splatfests, custom gear down to some specific examples, and an early incarnation of Judd were settled on before they even moved past the rabbits phase of the concept.

In some parallel reality we'd be splatting paint with teenage rabbits and have a bird and a croc for shopkeepers.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Remember how I said the first character I'm gonna play in Overwatch was the cowboy?
Yeah this changed that (and some gameplay videos but mainly this).

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Some more Metroid Samus Returns artwork was posted by Nintendo, along with some nice Samus action shots, we got some images on the Metroid and other enemy types as well. In particular, I have to say...

I love the Xenomorph inspiration that the Zeta Metroid now has, before it always looked like the awkward middle child between the Gamma and Omega Metroid, now it stands out quite a bit from both.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Plant
Leaked photo of the new fighter:

:p
I didnt know that more than just the one character from ARMS was mined

https://www.reddit.com/r/ARMS/comments/6s02n6/spoiler_internal_names_for_20_arms_fighters/

Belt (Max Brass)
Chain
Coil

DNA (Helix)
Hair (Twintelle)
Mee (Min Min)
Mummy (Mummy)
Ninja (Ninjara)
Plant
Police (Byte and Bark)
Ribbon (Ribbon Girl)
Robo
Scroll

Snake (Kid Cobra)
Spring (Spring Man)
Sumo
Surprise
Sweet
Twintale

Worker (Mechanica)

Some of these like Robo and Chain are already covered by Btyte and Ninjara so they might not ALL be new characters. Also Twintale/Hair as separate things lol

Please?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Plant

IT HAPPENING?!

Some more Metroid Samus Returns artwork was posted by Nintendo, along with some nice Samus action shots, we got some images on the Metroid and other enemy types as well. In particular, I have to say...

I love the Xenomorph inspiration that the Zeta Metroid now has, before it always looked like the awkward middle child between the Gamma and Omega Metroid, now it stands out quite a bit from both.
Zeta Metroid for Smash.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
i dont think he was asking for anyone to take his opinion as everyone elses.

It seems like no matter what he does or says peeps come down hard.
It's because he's so negative about opposing opinions. He does this all the time.

I just ignore it. Like I give a **** if he, or anyone here, doesn't like what I like.
I have a deep deep DEEP hatred for Helix

We never had this discussion.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I was also really pumped for ARMS but kinda just... stopped playing it. I think I played it three times then gave up?

Happy to support any Ninty IP though. I guess that style fighting game isn't for me.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Zeta is one of my favourite forms for the Metroid alongside the Omega...The Zeta's I compared to the likes of Raptors in physiology, which MSR appears to do fairly well...whereas Omegas are more like a T-Rex being large and bulky in comparison...

Can't wait to see how the Omega and the Queen turns out in MSR...man I need this game yesterday!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I had a game like that once where I had to fight 4 Aerosprays and we almost won... and yes, I was on Team Ketchup in case anyone was wondering.

21 Super Sea Snails for my efforts to become a Ketchup King is no laughing matter. :p
Winner get 24, which isn't that big of a diference in my opinion.

My Hero Academia fighting game when?
I'd take a 3D Naruto Storm-like by Namco tbh
There's one that is on 3DS but Japan only, I doubt it will be localized either...
Also I found this Altair pic that you might like if you are a bit tired of seeing her in military suit, this pic isn't NSFW but rather cute.
I'll just post the link here:
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63694804

I understand why some people were upset (In my opinion they shouldn't) I found my myself battle against Mayo and Ketchup in a fair amount. Hell, I even found myself win often when against Mayo and lose often when competing with Ketchup (Probably because what is more mad was they often give us tougher opponent when vsing Ketchup)

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Yeah, Super has a lot of issues, but at least it's got the charm that GT lacked.

The only thing good I can say GT did was SSJ4. Everything else was poorly executed.
The sad thing about GT is that it had lots of cool ideas (Baby, the whole arc with Shenron, etc), the execution just... wasn't there.

It also had a pretty cool opening iirc.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
lmao. This poketuber called Gian made 4 videos about Dusk Lycanrok to the point the scum of the earth said he was milking it. Said scum verlis made 8 by the time he said that
They are literally both the worst that poketubers have to offer.

Don't watch them!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's because he's so negative about opposing opinions. He does this all the time.

I just ignore it. Like I give a **** if he, or anyone here, doesn't like what I like.

We never had this discussion.
Is this referring to me?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm not sure there is a worst poketuber

Whenever you find a bad one there is ALWAYS someone worse

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was watching the episodes of Samurai Jack Season 5 I missed and Sam-Moo-Rhai really makes Jack's adventure seem like it was long ago in a different time

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
There was one obsessed with Caterpie.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can make one and call myself Blastoisetube. Just make 20 videos a day speculating on the same subject

Making crap up and assuming things that make no logical sense

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People were asking how in the world universe 2 and 11 were connected

It's like, they never made the connection with Magical Girls and Sentai

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imma laugh hard if Dawn Lycanroc turns out to be white-ish because it would be Silver The Hedgehog.

Chrono.

Imma laugh hard if Dawn Lycanroc turns out to be white-ish because it would be Silver The Hedgehog.
We can go deeper.

Midday Lycanroc is the fastest, thus Sonic. Dusk Lycanroc might be a tad slower but still fast, like Tails and Midnight trades speed for power, like Knuckles.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had to switch the GT theme to Japanese because it just sounds horrible in English

That and the first time I saw GT it was subbed and not dubbed. Same with buu saga

D

Deleted member

I'm trying to wait until the season is over to watch all of it. Glad to hear some fights in the Festival will be expanded. Some had really good match-ups. I still have some Dragon Ball Super to catch up on too, but only an episode or two.
I mean, it wasn't full-blown out fights like Deku vs. Todoroki or something but they were at least, you know, short fights that were actually shown.
There's one that is on 3DS but Japan only, I doubt it will be localized eithe
Oh yeah, I forgot, I meant a good one

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh yeah, I forgot, I meant a good one
Yeah, it was only meh. Not that much of a good fighting game, and I think it was also made by BandaiNamco.
I hope they release better one/port on the Switch. They have a Switch port for the One Piece game,so not too far fetch I suppose.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

:034:
That song with your avatar's face is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom